Interior Designer Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
Interior Designer Dubai
we are interior company located in Sharjah, we are looking for a Interior Designer / 3D visualizer.. Candidates should be able to create concepts & drawings. Knowledge of 3D max, autocad & photoshop is a must.
Interested applicants may send their cv, salary negotiable
AUTOCad Drafter Dubai
The Candidate should have Attested B.E Civil Certificate .
> He should have Hands-on experience in AutoCAD 2D & 3D operation and design standards .
> Excellent interpersonal and communication skills .
> Good Presentation Skills .
> Be Motivated self-learner. you must be hungry to learn and be driven to do so
> SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- AUTO CAD (2D and 3D all levels)
- REVIT ARCHITECTURE
- 3DS MAX (All version)
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- MS OFFICE.
> The Candidate should register in Society Of Engineers ( SOE ) .
â¦ Prepare 3D , AutoCAD (2D) & documentation for projects from design to documentation stage .
â¦ BOQ Preparation .
â¦ Project Handling .
â¦ MS Project .
â¦ Drawing Study .
â¦ Follow up of projects .
If the Candidate have completed B.Tech then 2 years Experience is required .
Develop and execute product designs to company's or customer's satisfaction.
Prepare and finalize technical drawings of product to be used for mass production in overseas factories.
Loose sketch design ideas/concepts in order to convey vision to the team.
Interpret design/style trends into brand appropriate product that fits within targeted retail pricing.
Research seasonal trends and color stories.
Project Architect Dubai
This firm currently seeks to appoint a skilled and passionate Project Architect who thrives in a highly proactive and creative environment. You will engage in projects from concept design through to project delivery. Your role will encompass design, documentation, contract administration, quality control and project management. You will have a high level of liaison with clients and consultants to ensure positive outcomes for all parties on each project. You will run projects in the area of $20mil - $50mil in value, within the multi-residential, commercial & hotel fields; experience in these areas would be highly regarded. To be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 6 years experience and proven industry ties in the market.
Revit Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for REVIT ARCHITECTURE DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Male/Female, below 40 years old
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years GCC experience in the same capacity or position
- With at least 3 years in Shop Drawing generation for high end architectural works (Ex: Façade & interior works)
- With Drafting of Architectural and Structural drawings in Revit Architectural/ Structural template as per the AutoCAD drawings provided by the respective consultants
- Should create faster, detailed and accurate shop drawing from Revit for façade, landscaping, rockwork modelling
- Familiar with drafting standards applicable to respective building services architectural Structural
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines for exchange of information and interfacing
- To understand the levels, detailing in the drawings and drafting it accordingly in the software
- To produce standard details for construction and installation as well as measurement and quantity take off from drawings
- Should update the skills, adapt to new versions of software
Dubai Design Group
Architect Interior Detailer and Visualizer Dubai
- Candidate must have several years of experience and very good knowledge of 3D Visualization using Sketchup and Vray (NO 3D Max please)
- Must have the knowledge creating 3D Walkthroughs
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written & oral, salary negotiable ny employer
Revit MEP Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Revit MEP Designer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 4 years of MEP drafting experience. You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in MEP drafting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revit MEP
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Autocad for MEP engineering projects
• Working knowledge of electricity and MEP-systems
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural construction documents presented to you in autocad 2D
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a plus
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
• You can speak fluent English and you are a good communicator