AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Job description: AUTO CAD DRAFTSMAN REQUIRED
Must be having strong experience in AutoCAD and design/rendering software such as 3Ds Max – VRay.
Ready to join immediately.
A minimum of 2 years in STEEL STRUCTURE is an advantage.
Strong technical design skills are needed.
Creating, revising and maintaining drawings using AutoCAD and 3Ds Max – VRay.
Making final drawings of proposed sketches.
Checking and estimating dimension of areas and materials to be used.
Retrieving and providing copies of drawings as requested by project teams and clients.
Creating and rendering 3D drawings or layout from pictures and/or 2D drawings.
CANDIDATES CAN SEND THEIR CV.
Estimator and Sales Administration Officer with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree, ideally with Design or technical drawing background
- Minimum 5 years proven experience, in a similar role in FF&E
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, and all MS Office applications
- Capability to read and analyze interior and technical designs.
- Solid knowledge of cost analysis and cost management in a product and project environment.
- High sense of precision, rigor and detail, with a strong orientation for quality and cost effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including time and priority management
- High level of pro-activity, efficiency and speed in execution in a multitask environment
- Strong team spirit and capability to collaborate
- Strong communication and interrelationship skills
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, problem solving attitude
- Capacity to listen and to understand the needs
- High sense of business ethics, confidentiality and loyalty
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Interacts with the sales team and clients, he/she understands the client’s requirements and product or project specifications
- Analyzes all data and information which can impact the cost and the price, analyzes technical data, designs and preliminary specifications
- Consult with the other departments, and with external vendors to discuss and formulate accurate estimates.
- Coordinates with manufacturers on inquiries, pricing and availability of materials and samples
- Prepares clients’ quotations and proposals including layouts and Bill of Quantities and delivers them to the sales department and senior management for further considerations and approval
- Prepares cost and expenditure statements during the duration of the project and provide recommendations to keep cost under control
- Adjust and optimize the terms and conditions of each project
- Follow up with the costing and pricing of projects in the case of tenders
- Prepares Project documents control, filing and archiving
- Prepares project list tracking and sales reports.
- Liaises with suppliers on latest finishes; maintains and updates accordingly the library of catalogs and samples
- Manages and follows-up with all activities related to sales administration, mainly:
- Follows-up with the sales department on the status of the offers and quotations, and adjusts prices accordingly and if needed
- Manages and updates the data management system and all sources of information related to costing and pricing
- Ensures the appropriate liaison between the sales department and the other department, with regard to matters related to costing, pricing, quotations
- Maintains, updates and distributes showroom floor price lists and price tags.
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Estimator and Sales Administration Officer position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Interior Designer Dubai
Interior design Company based in Dubai is seeking an Architect/Interior Designer: •Preparing BOQ for all interior/joinery related quotation request, •At least minimum 3-4 years work experience in a similar in an Interior or Event Design Company with a ability to communicate construction methods to contractors via working drawings. •Good Communication Skills in English. •Valid UAE Driving License with handling own car. •Software Proficiency in latest version of 3D max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, V-ray and MS Office
Interior Design Dubai
Job Role As follows:
-Must be self-driven, proactive and meets monthly targets
-Must be able to prospect, present and close deals
-Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
-Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
-Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
-Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
-Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
-Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
-Outgoing, confident, presentable and tenacious, with a high level of personal resilience.
-Excellent technical ability and problem solving skills.
-An interest in Indoor and Outdoor Sales.
-Results focussed, sets ambitious goals and reaches them efficiently.
-Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
A draftsman turns ideas into detailed plans for the engineering, manufacturing or construction industries. Typically using computer design and drafting software, draftsmen produce technical drawings to serve as a visual guide during manufacturing or building. Also called drafters, they make working plans for buildings, roads, bridges, vehicles and all kinds of manufactured products, including electronics.
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
A Surveying company in Dubai looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant/AutoCad Draftsman can join immediately.
• Basic Knowledge in AutoCad (Architectural)
• Organize meeting arrangement(appointment and schedule)
• Attend calls inquiries and concerns of client
• Organize employees record ( DTR, Sick leave, Annual Leave & OB)
• Maintains office supplies
• Monitor Petty Cash and Disbursement
• Prepares and Sending Invoice to clients
• Follow up Collection
• Provides written quotation
You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many