We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Interior Design Dubai
Job Role As follows:
-Must be self-driven, proactive and meets monthly targets
-Must be able to prospect, present and close deals
-Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
-Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
-Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
-Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
-Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
-Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
-Outgoing, confident, presentable and tenacious, with a high level of personal resilience.
-Excellent technical ability and problem solving skills.
-An interest in Indoor and Outdoor Sales.
-Results focussed, sets ambitious goals and reaches them efficiently.
-Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
Interior Designer Dubai
Head of Design with minimum 5 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in the design and project management related to the high end furniture products and industry
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials, layout design and merchandising.
- Solid experience in dealing with international and local suppliers.
- Solid Project management skills
- Ability to connect and deal with high end clients and professionals from different horizons
- Strong client focus and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to advice, convince
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus (written and spoken)
- Take the lead of our design projects in cooperation with the sales team or with outsourced designers and participate in the acquisition of those projects
- Make proposal to the management for the display styling and merchandising and monitor the implementation of the approved solutions and ideas.
- Follow up with the market design trends and ensure the optimal selection of products to be ordered for the showrooms or kept in the library and submit it to the management for validation prior to delivering the order request to the supply chain department.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing professionals, and do a proper follow up in close coordination with the sales team.
- Provide the appropriate information to update the project and suppliers database.
- Represent the companies in the international fairs, assist in ordering products and finding new sources of products
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head Of Design position offers an attractive package.
As a junior draftsman you will initially gain an understanding of the scope and requirements of the project. Utilising both manual drawing skills as wells as computer-based application, such as automated computer-assisted drafting, the draftsman creates both two-dimensional and three-dimensional renderings of the finished project. Once drafts have been completed, they are presented to the project manager / builder for review.
To carry out detailed drafting work including translating conceptual designs into detailed engineering drawings, flow diagrams and schematics, to make field visits as requested to take measurements.
Competent knowledge in both the production & manufacturing methodologies of joinery - to ensure shop drawings supplied to the client are not misleading & comply with the estimate
Reporting on the jobs progress and drawing completion - before the cutting list is prepared and production commenced in the factory
Assistance with obtaining customer approval on our drawings
Produce production ready drawings - ensuring the drawing programs are compatible with the machinery along with all correct hardware & materials being selected
Ensuring timely completion of all allocated projects
Clear communication about any variations or amendments to the architects plans
Complying with project status updates - adjusting activities as needed to meet project timelines
The candidate must be honest, hardworking and a hold a high value of integrity and wants exceed the clients expectations at all times.
1. Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs. 2. Proven Working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new concepts ).
3. Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
4. Determine the clients goals and requirements of the project.
5. Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts and relevant drawings.
6. Specify and quantify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
7. Prepare final plans and construction drawings, using computer applications. 8. Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
9. Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Interior Designer Dubai
1. Should be well versed with Autocad, MS Office and 3D Max
2. Should be able to communicate with the Clients.
3. Should have knowledge of new market trends, designs and materials
4. Should have been expereience in designing for commercial spaces like offices, restaurants and retail spaces
You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many
CAD Specialist Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Dental CAD CAM Specialist to join our team. Experience in scanning and using Ceramill (AmannGirrbach) software along with dental knowledge.
Philippine nationality preferred.
Job duties include:
Operate and maintain CAD CAM scanner, software and milling machine.
Design and fabricate dental prostheses using Ceramic (AmannGirrbach) software.
Understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab techniques of milling and fitting of Emax crowns, Zirconia crowns, as well as Implant crowns.
Exposure and/or training working with digital dentistry software and milling machine.
Minimum of 2 years Dental Lab Technician diploma or certificate.
Having or eligible for DHA license.