AutoCad Drafter Dubai
A Surveying company in Dubai looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant/AutoCad Draftsman can join immediately.
• Basic Knowledge in AutoCad (Architectural)
• Organize meeting arrangement(appointment and schedule)
• Attend calls inquiries and concerns of client
• Organize employees record ( DTR, Sick leave, Annual Leave & OB)
• Maintains office supplies
• Monitor Petty Cash and Disbursement
• Prepares and Sending Invoice to clients
• Follow up Collection
• Provides written quotation
Interior designer Dubai
Duties and responsibilities:
• Meet with Client to determine Requirements & Needs;
• Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications);
• Develop presentations which may include drawings sketches, renderings, perspectives, colour and material boards, photographs or models;
• Should possess a good knowledge about the submissions and the process with the authorities;
• Prepare working drawings and specifications for implementing the design (including materials, finishes, joinery work and furnishings;
• Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples and prepare specifications;
• Collaborate with project engineers and supervisors, conduct site visits when required;
• preparing the material list, sample boards;
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design;
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience required;
• Should be a team player;
• Should have knowledge of AutoCAD software.
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
We are looking for motivated and hard-working professionals to join our dynamic and fast growing team! We offer great place of work with the latest technology and a friendly and supportive team.
· Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Perform drawing using AutoCAD 2D&3D and ArtCam 3D
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
· Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· HOLZ-HER 3D-MASTER CAD/CAM Software
· CAMPUS HOPS
· MT Manager, CAMPUS Academy and DXF interface
· Cabinet Control Base
· AutoCAD 2D & 3D
· ArtCam 3D
· Mathematical and analytical skills to perform calculations
· Responsible, self-disciplined, highly motivated, determined, hard working and goal oriented.
· Can work with very minimum supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Job description: We are looking for an Autocad Architecture / Floorplanner.
*With minimum 2-5yrs experience in Autocad designing and Land planning.
*Must be proficient in Autocad, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
*Prepares preliminary sketches and concepts for landscape.
*Prepares and presents necessary Architectural / Landscape Design Concepts and presentation.
*Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
*Assist in the presenting and explaining proposals, reports.
Interior Designer Dubai
Senior interior Designer
Complete detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, using CAD software from project briefs.
This will include the production of drawings, floor plans, renders, images, mood boards and any other requirements.
Keep up to date with new developments in the design industry.
Understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building.
Consider materials and costs according to budgets.
Responsible for ensuring that all designs meet municipality requirements – knowledge of UAE regulations is essential.
Survey sites personally as required.
Ensure regular communication with the Design Team, Engineers, Project Managers and Procurement.
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.