Prisma Space Frame LLC
AutoCad Draftsman Dubai
Experienced AutoCAD Draughtsman with 3-years experience in Aluminium & Glass works with AutoCAD 3D for Steel Construction. Preferably on visit visa who can join immediately. Kindly mention your Expected Salary
Project Manager Dubai
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world's leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG's projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The Dubai location of Wimberly Interiors is hiring a Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of the computer aided design documentation of a project during Schematic through Construction Document phases in conjunction with the Senior Interior Designer and the Project Coordinator. The Project Manager must demonstrate extensive technical interior architectural experience on a wide variety of projects through the construction administration phase. Project Manager will coordinate work assignments of a diverse project team as well as coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors as well as, mentor and train interns. The Project Manager overseas the interior process from proposal through construction administration on a project. Must have the ability to development and understand contractual liability as they relate to interior architecture/Owner project fee calculations.
10+ years experience in mid to large size interior architectural firm with projects including urban and resort hotels. A B.S. or B.A. in Interior Architecture is preferred. An architecture license is preferred.
Must have exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to organize many projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
Effectively manages consultants and other construction trades.
The ability to translate design concepts into building assembly.
This position must have leadership experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others is essential.
The ability to clearly and concisely present complex concepts and materials, both written and verbal to clients and co-workers.
A Moderate level of exposure to the Revit software.
A proficient level of knowledge regarding architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction.
Proficient level of experience and ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ability to travel, domestic and international
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Coordinates all activities related to construction administration including scheduling, shop drawings process, field observations, reports, change orders and pay requests
Assures effective coordination of the development and construction documentation phases of assigned projects
Assures project conforms to contractual agreement with client
Effectively coordinate project to ensure completion within allocated period of time
Maintains ongoing, positive client and consultant relationships
Assures that project needs are satisfied by effectively coordinating project team assignments to ensure efficient utilization of resources
Effectively coaches and mentors others
Implements processes to reduce risks and exposure in all areas of the project
Assures construction administration activities emphasize on efficiency, quality assurance and code compliance
Familiar with hotel design programs, operation standards and rules of thumb.Will perform other project and duties as assigned by the Manager.
Interior Designers Dubai
Professionally qualified, good experience in interior designing brochures, leaflets, product catalogs, logos and trade exhibition posters. Familiar in Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw, 3DMax, Photoshop
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
• Prepares detailed scale drawings and tracings from rough sketches or other data provided by LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
• May prepare separate detailed site plan, grading and drainage plan, lighting plan, paving plan, irrigation plan, planting plan, and drawings and detail of garden structures.;
• May build models of proposed landscape construction and prepare colored drawings for presentation to client
• Preparing shop drawings and as-built drawings as per project requirement;
• Quantity take-off
Qualifications and requirements
• A college degree or equivalent;
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
3D Art Interior Decoration
Interior Designing/ civil / architecture Engineer
Must be approved / certified from Dubai Municipality
Must Have 3 years experience at least in UAE
Must have UAE driving license
Preface with car
• should excellent in designing villas, penthouse, apartment, offices, restaurant, shops etc.
• should be committed, dedicated and focused to his work. Flexible and can handle pressure at all times
• Design Retail, Commercial & Residential drawings for clients.
• Meet client to determine functional and spatial requirements of the design, scribble drawing for clients, develop design info, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
• May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
• Playing a part in project and team management.
• Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
Key Skills :
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English, Arabic preferred
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects within a team environment from initial conceptualization to complete design documentation is required for a reputed Interior Design Company. Must have excellent knowledge in Photoshop, CAD, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Sketch Up program & MS Office
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
• Driving license will be preferred
Architect-Engineer(At least 1 year GCC Experience)
-Consult with other engineers and architects.
-Evaluate blue prints and plans for potential construction problems.
-Ensure that building plans are according to code.
-Determine the structural integrity of a building.
-Recommend specific upgrades and changes to increase efficiency.
-Make changes to specific systems, such as lighting or heating, to improve safety.
-Assess cost-effectiveness of various options.
• Bachelors Degree in Architectural Engineering is essential.
• 3 years of post qualification experience in Architectural design
Roads and Infrastructure Draughtsman Dubai
Preparing Road Layout & Profile Drawings.
Preparing Sewer, Irrigation, Storm Water, Fire Fighting, Water, Irrigation Layouts & Profiles.
Preparing all type of Pump Stations & Valve Chambers Structural & Architectural Drawings
4-8 years of experience in UAE.