You will be required to join the team working on a range of medium density residential and mixed use developments in what could be considered a role to the Project Architect. Its not essential to be a registered Architect to be considered for this position but you must be able to display a solid history of design development and documentation in the residential sector and be capable of taking a lead role within the team. You must also be proficient in Revit and have used this program in practice before.
This is a great company to join with an active social scene and good career prospects on offer. Theyre a well recognized name in the industry and would certainly be considered and employer of choice by many
Art & Beyond - Abu Dhabi, UAE
are an Interior design & Fit-out company located in Abu Dhabi , Looking for
a motivated, organized, talented and hard-working “Draftsman - Interior Designer"
.Have experience with a MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE in U.A.E.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .
2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable
in modeling, rendering and materials.
3- Experience with technical detailing.
4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, process
5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.
6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details.
1-Have experience in interior design and fit out field .2- Excellent Auto-Cad, 3D studio max and V-ray skills, drawings Knowledgeable in modeling, rendering and materials.3- Experience with technical detailing.4- Extensive knowledge of the entire interior and fit-out materials, processflow.5- Photoshop and Microsoft office skills.6- Be fast and accurate, with an eye and interest for details
A well-established Consultancy Company for Building Construction is in need of one (1) ARCHITECT DESIGNER/ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
• Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Certificate Attested by UAE.
• Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in Architecture, 5 years from this is a growing experience in the same field in UAE with an emphasis on Architectural Design of High Rise Residential/Commercial Buildings & Towers, Luxury Villas & Palaces, Multi-Use Complex, Mosque and Recreational Facilities.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Revit, V-Ray, 3D Max, 2D & Xref Detailing and MS Office
• Ideally knowledgeable of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
• A member of the Society of Engineers-UAE is an advantage.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.
Job description: DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion.
Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
Compile project specifications
Keep within budgets and timelines
Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
Follow architectural trends and advancements
Proven working experience as an architect in Dubai Free zone projects
Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
Visual awareness and an eye for detail
Communication and project management skills
BS degree in Architecture
Interior Designer Dubai
Our company has a job opening for an interior Designer/ Draughtsman.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Your work will usually involve the following:
*Working closely with the client to interpret the brief and to develop design ideas, both 2 D and 3D.
*You are expected to be skilled in AutoCAD, Excel, Developing 3D visuals and presentation.
Interested candidates with passion to work in furniture and fit out industry, please forward your CV
Interior Designer Dubai
Should have at least 2 years of experience in UAE in Interior Designer / 3d visualizer
• Strong portfolio containing high quality architectural CGIs
• Interest in architecture and interior design
• Good at keeping up Date with the latest software, techniques and work flows • Attentive to details and strong work ethic
• Good time management skills, delivering work on time and to a high standard fluency in English
• Can work on projects alone or as a part of a team • Good communication skills Technical requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of 3D studio Max
• Advanced knowledge of vary-material, lighting, texturing and rendering
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop - creating textures and post work and presentation
• Good organizational and file hierarchy skills
• Knowledge of AutoCad • General knowledge of Microsoft office
Job Type: Full-time
3D Max: 5 years
Interior Design: 2 years
Our client is a successful Architectural firm leading the market with its innovative and exciting design philosophy. Well known in the market place for their iconic projects, our client offers the opportunity to work on a diverse and fulfilling range of projects including; Commercial, Hospitality, Health and Institutional.
Within this challenging role, working along side the directors, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of projects across the board in a multi-disciplinary environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in design and delivery and have had exposure to team leadership. Commercial, Hospitality and retail experience is essential, residential and government work would be beneficial. The primary software package is ArchiCAD. Therefore, all applicants must have recent and project based experience with this package.
It is expected that applicants be professionally presented and possess the skills to effectively and confidently communicate across all levels. This is a key criteria as this role involves liaison with high level clients