Degree in Architecture
Minimum of 7 years work experience in UAE
Experience in a consultancy company is required
Can join immediately
Responsible for appraising the client’s brief Concept Design (good ability, or evidence of great potential), schematic design, detail design.
Plan and manage project until final completion
Design manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
A growing Interior Decoration Company Located in Dubai is seeking for a Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager. He/She must have at least 05 years Gulf Experience as a Manager in an interior Company. He/She should be a degree holder of interior Design / Architecture with good communication skills in English & Arabic (Preferably) Expert in Auto Cad, Photoshop & 3D Max
Junior Interior Designer Dubai
Junior Interior Designer or 3d visualizer with: Interior Design / interior Architecture Experience Proficient in AUTOCAD and 3DSMax a plus. Good communication skills Middle East experience is preferred, however not essential. Please send your portfolio and your cv
AutoCad Drafter Dubai
A Surveying company in Dubai looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant/AutoCad Draftsman can join immediately.
• Basic Knowledge in AutoCad (Architectural)
• Organize meeting arrangement(appointment and schedule)
• Attend calls inquiries and concerns of client
• Organize employees record ( DTR, Sick leave, Annual Leave & OB)
• Maintains office supplies
• Monitor Petty Cash and Disbursement
• Prepares and Sending Invoice to clients
• Follow up Collection
• Provides written quotation
Structural drafter Dubai
Our client, a busy national design consultancy currently has a great opportunity available for a Senior Structural Drafter to join their consultancy on a full time basis.
Interior Designer Dubai
Creative in designing interior space.
• Full knowledge of producing full set of drawings in CAD alone with shop drawings & detailing
• Quantifying all the items in the drawings and floating it to the QS dept.
• Check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verifying with the design drawings.
• Monitor the progress at site according to program of work and update the program on timely manner.
• Good at free hand sketches and proposing proper detailing at site.
• preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
• on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
• feasibility studies of client requests
• analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
• allocating upcoming work to contractors
• site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Junior Architect Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of a JUNIOR ARCHITECT, knowledgeable in SKETCH UP, preferably with UAE work experience. Willing to be assigned in our ABU DHABI Office.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV