Project Architect Dubai
CAD Specialist Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Dental CAD CAM Specialist to join our team. Experience in scanning and using Ceramill (AmannGirrbach) software along with dental knowledge.
Philippine nationality preferred.
Job duties include:
Operate and maintain CAD CAM scanner, software and milling machine.
Design and fabricate dental prostheses using Ceramic (AmannGirrbach) software.
Understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab techniques of milling and fitting of Emax crowns, Zirconia crowns, as well as Implant crowns.
Exposure and/or training working with digital dentistry software and milling machine.
Minimum of 2 years Dental Lab Technician diploma or certificate.
Having or eligible for DHA license.
AutCad Drafter Dubai
We are urgently looking for ACAD DRAFTSMAN for our Abu Dhabi project.
Below are the criteria for this requirement:
- Add Details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques.
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Work from rough sketches and specification created by engineers and architects.
- Specify dimensions, materials and procedure for new products.
- Prepare multiple versions of design for review by engineers and architects.
- Design plans using computer aided design and drafting CAD software and revit as well.
- Design,prepare and revise drawings and layouts of the given structures and components.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specification.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for the sheet metal components, electrical devices and installations.
- Assist, coordinate and collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers.
- Calculate dimensions and allowance with accurate precision as well.
- Accommodate safety procedures, issue in installation and construction drawings.
- Perform facade cladding works and the requires detailing.
- Coordination with MEP , civil works and submittal procedures.
- Experiene in ACAD 3D MAX (MAYA & Photoshop) is mandatory.
Design Positions Dubai
Maqyas Interiors is an interior design firm based in Sharjah-UAE providing an innovative, cost effective and high quality professional ID Consultancy Services in the region.
We are in need of staff URGENTLY for those who are looking for a job as posted underneath:
2 nos. Architect / Interior Designer
- BS Architectural Graduate
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop software
- With minimum 1 year work experience
Interior Design Draftsman Dubai
Interior Design Draftsman
• Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
• Responsible in space planning, floor plans and creates customized ceiling, flooring, walls treatments, handrails, doors and furnitures.
• Responsible in creating 3 dimension designs to help visualized the final results of your interior space planning.
• Good knowledge on creating different concepts -Classic, modern, contemporary & Oriental.
• Able to handle pressure and submit projects on time
• Good communication skills both in English and Arabic language
• College/University Degree holder in a construction or related field.
• Must have a good understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concept.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, 3DMax, photoshop, Microsoft office software
• Excellent in organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Has a strong experience and knowledge in joinery and gypsum designing field.
3Ds MAX Visualiser/modeler Dubai
A 3ds max visualiser/modeler with interior design background is required for a company in Ajman.
Job description: Draughtsman – ELV (Extra Low Voltage)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years in preparing ELV /Electrical shop drawings in UAE
Job Location- Dubai / Ajman
Salary- Based on Experience
Create detailed CAD drawings for construction and as-built drawing submittals
Site survey on client location
Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work and proposals
Prepare schematic diagram for ELV systems, CCTV, Network cable systems etc.Prepare drawings as per SIRA and Civil Defense Regulation and issue for approval.
Review all individual drawings, check quality & participate in quality control checks and solve technical issues which is rising on the site.
Assisting the estimation department in taking quantities from the tender drawings.
Prepare the detailed site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings
Maintain records of design, specification and prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.All other responsibilities which company will assign time to time upon requirement.