Sales manager Dubai
Job description: Enterprise sales manager
Skills for selling Microsoft cloud solutions :
Enterprise mobility and security
Exchange server side/on premise/ online
Office 365 migrations/ hybrid migrations
Microsoft Teams server
Active Directory/ mailbox migrations
Preferably Handled sales for :
Azure Information Protection
Cloud Apps security
CTC - 10000 AED/month
We use Microsoft technologies to provide business solutions to clients in order to help them solve challenges and grow in their respective areas. Experience in working with Microsoft or Microsoft partnered organizations would be an advantage.
You must have a business mindset and should be able to understands client’s business needs and problems and have the capability to match the needs and problems with the solutions we provide.
Your ideas/strategies would be heard and in fact we would expect you to participate in company strategy/Board meetings
You should be able to engage CxOs of clients in business conversations.
You should have an ability to manage multiple tasks at once and take ownership of them.
You must find the optimum way to get things done.
Top notch communication skills are essential with a zeal to learn and grow in life.
If you are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset/attitude, this place is the right place for you.
Expect talented, motivated, fun and interesting coworkers. Must be willing to relocate to Dubai.
We run our business ethically and expect the same from all our employees.
Your compensation would include attractive performance incentives. Having said that if Money is the only thing that motivates you, maybe it is not the right place for you.
Ad Sales Manager Dubai
• Revenue generation for Times Internet
• Responsible for developing sales strategy to achieve targets
• Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships with clients and media agencies
• Build a solid inside sales / lead generation, conversion and retention capability that exceeds sales goals
• Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
• Establish and manage demand generation procedures and operations
• Prepare campaigns for lead generation and conversion
• Proficient with email marketing and setting up the water-fall model for email campaigns
• Enhance market penetration by acquiring new clients in the defined TG
• Evaluate and improve inside sales and lead conversion mechanisms and processes
• Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and threats
• Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in online media sales (digital/ video).
- Media Sales for online business also requires creating working relationship with direct clients that will translate into long term business.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills are must.
Desired Education: Any Graduation / Post Graduation Degree
Desired Work Experience: 6-10 years
Sales executive Dubai
Looking for dynamic, well spoken HORECA sales executives (Male or Female)that have extensive knowledge of the UAE hotels and fine dining market.
- Must have previous experience in selling through to Hotels and restaurants in the UAE
- To handle existing accounts as well as to grow the market in the region
- Drivers license is a must
- computer proficiency is required
- good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- previous experience in dealing with 5*Star and 4*star hotel groups is preferred
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for all company products. 2. Responsible to achieve annual sales plan and providing monthly / quarterly updates, revision & modification to achieve overall sales plan. 3. Responsible to develop relationships with new clients / action plans to maximize new business opportunities. 4. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets. 5. Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. 6. Ensures effective control of sales results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated budgets. 7. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. 8. Keep up to date with recent market & pharma industry trends, competitors, leading customer strategies to analysis data so as to achieve effective results. 9. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities. 10. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners. 11. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product. 12. Meets with key clients, assisting Sales Managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals. 13. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units. 14. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements. 15. Guides preparation of sales activity reports and presents to executive management. Shares sales analytics - periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. 17. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness. 18. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
Sales account manager Dubai
Job description: Sales Account Manager Abu Dhabi
We always look for smart, creative, and dedicated individuals to enrich our team.
We invest in our people to help them boost their professional background and provide them with a work environment that makes them feel home and comfort to enrich their talents and creativity to enable them to achieve the career success they aim to have.
Your job will be to establish and build relations to prospects – mainly within Retail, Distribution and Financial Services – on both a strategic and operative level, interacting with key business stakeholders and decision makers. Your focus is to ensure the continuous and targeted sales, win new deals and create opportunities for long-term profitable business.
• Proven experience in selling software solutions to enterprise-class customers in the areas of ERP,Cloud Computing,Digital Communications,Digital DNA and Consulting Services with 3 to 5 years’ experience in the industry. Exposure to Retail, Distribution or Financial Services will be an added advantage.
• Strong orientation toward getting results
• Excellent interpersonal and business skills
• Organized and able to operate autonomously
• Degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Demonstrable success in selling complex software solutions
• Strong business development skills
• Ability to understand the customer’s buying process
• Ability to close customer agreements and obtain customer purchase orders.
The Dubai Mall
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Up scale store in the dubai mall is searching for sales supervisor to assist the store manager, you will also assist the sales clerks with their duties and oversee all sales
This store sells upscale womens wear, we offer 42 K USD for the right candidate
Sales executive Dubai
Job description: We are a furnishing company based in Bur Dubai. We currently require Sales Executive applicants.
• Degree Holder
• With driver’s license in UAE
• Good in conversational and written English
• Fluency in a foreign language - (such as German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian)
• Sound analytical and mathematical skills
• Willing to work as a team and can work independently when given a certain task.
• Determined to work under pressure / long hours
For interested applicants, please send your CV
Sales engineer Dubai
Job description: SALES ENGINEER - MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
A well reputed medical distributor in Dubai looking for an experienced sales engineer/product manager to handle the sales. Target oriented candidates with minimum 5 years UAE experience, and excellent contacts int the UAE healthcare sectors and able to work under pressure & may send detailed CV