Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Responsibility:
• Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeline.
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Handling orders by phone, emails and checking the orders have the correct prices.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries and deliveries are handled efficiently.
• Getting quotes from the vendors.
• A Bachelor degree in business administration or related.
• 2 or more experience in sales coordinator from courier or Logistics Company.
• Good team development and leadership.
• Computer literacy.
• Good in mathematics and numbers.
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving.
• Ability to multitask, work in fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines.
Salary offered AED 4500 to 5000 pwre month
Sales Coordinator Dubai
POSITION : Permanent
1. Coordinate all Sales requests such as follow up all quotations, contracts, DO, invoices, deliveries, customer feedback and correspondence.
2. Providing assistance to sales team in daily operations and administrative work.
3. Handle and assist in order processing not limited to following up with customers for PO of those orders confirmed via verbal instructions or email confirmation.
4. Monitoring of payment and ensuring timely delivery to customers.
5. Support to sales team for registration and prequalification process in ADNOC.
6. General administration duties
Classic vision dxb
Sales Executives Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive. This person should have minimum 2 years experience in advertising field.
Employment: Full time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Job Role: Sales Executive
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: MBA/Any Degree
Listed By: Employer
Candidates will need following experience;
Well knowledge in Indoor and outdoor signage, Digital Printing, Offset Printing, etc............
Candidates should have Well knowledge about Material
Sales Executive Dubai
A well established company, offering a challenging internship/full time position for freshers/entry level candidates seeking an opportunity to make career in Outdoor/Indoor Sales.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Residence Visa.
- UAE Driver's License.
High-performing candidates have a fair chance to be offered a permanent position.
Catering Sales Manager Dubai
Group of Restaurants in Dubai is in urgent need of CATERING SALES EXECUTIVE
Preferably Female Arab or European candidates. With atleast 2 years proven track record for high end catering Companies. Interested Candidates can forward their CV
Sales Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical/Electronics industry
• Knows AUTOCAD
• Can able to prepare project submittals
• Knowledgeable in Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS) is a must
• Ability to coordinate and follow-up with clients
• Must be fluent in English speaking
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Business Analyst Job Duties:
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Dubai
- Prospect new potential business opportunities by tapping into new customer bases
- Good working knowledge and presence in social media and chat channels
- Develop solid leads into business for the company
- Provide a technical hands-on knowledge of products
- Grow and develop skills by learning from more seasoned team members
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven to accomplish goals with the support of the team