Marketing executive Dubai
Marketing Executive Male/Female
Must have an experience of working within a professional business environment
Ability to resolve queries in timely fashion
Evidence of being able to work to process.
Competent User of MS Excel and Power Point
Ability to demonstrate a proactive mindset towards problem resolution
A self-starter who is willing to learn
Civil Status- Single
Required Education- Bachelor's Degree
Required Language- English and Arabic would be an advantage
Previous UAE experience is desirable and Driving license would be an added advantage
Sales professional Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: - ]Female
- must have minimum 2 years experience with an FMCG company as a logistics/export coordinator in UAE
- Salary: upto AED 5,000
Assistant Manager Sales Dubai
- Should have handled large and mid-size accounts
- Should be well networked in the market.
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved.
- Responsible for driving business growth through identification and penetration of new market segments for attaining targets.
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company.
- Implementing strategic marketing plans to ensure maximum penetration of target market & clients.
- Expand market segments & ensure sales volume by targeting prospective customers in the product segment.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas
- Budget awareness and good business sense.
- Ability to create business independently with least amount of hand holding.
Marketing Manager Dubai
Report to: Managing Director and Regional Manager
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the business/investor migration sales by being involved in business development and executing marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and executing marketing strategies and increase our business/investor client base in Dubai, UAE.
• Continuously promoting our services and immigration information through online and print media
• Providing a weekly program of marketing activities to the Regional Manager, plans and budgets to meet targets
• Being actively involved in being off site, networking and making business associates
• Organising seminars, orientations, information sessions and counseling with potential clients;
Skills and Experience:
• Fluent in English Language
• Previous sales and marketing experience
• Experience/knowledge of investor/business immigration
• Arabic speaker
Marketing Specialist Dubai
Reputable cleaning company in Dubai providing commercial, post-construction and residential cleaning services for offices, houses, and building such as able to handle all sorts of residential needs, from general house cleaning to child and pet disasters. All services are offered in the most professional possible manner, professionalism, trustworthiness and effectiveness. .
Seeking an experienced marketing specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Searching and negotiating with manpower supplier to supply company by number of cleaners for each clients. Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements;
• defining market,
• competitor\'s share,
• competitor\'s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Maintaining sustained business relationships with key clients and identifying new potential clients through existing client referrals, industry growth patterns and social media.
Reporting to Directors and the committee members, contributed extensively towards expansion of healthy business relationships with members of the association of textile merchants, query resolution and escalation with various government and semi government departments while maintaining professional relationship with management team.
Reviewed and interpret market and competition to fine tune business strategies to identify new business opportunities and to increase revenue generation and profits.
Prepared daily/weekly/monthly sales reports, including daily inquiry. The competitor movement and activity, and the retail sales contracts /agreements
Company\'s target of marketing specialist are:
Achieved at least 10 clients with long term contract and 15 clients with short term contract during first 4 months.
Sales professional Dubai
Air Charter Service
Sales Professionals several openings Dubai
The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Our Commercial Jets division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including sports teams and fans, orchestras, touring entertainers, the MICE sector, the oil and gas industry, military, government and international relief agencies. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Commercial Jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining • Opportunity for global travel • Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms • A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events How to apply: Please email your CV
Digital Marketing (Dubai) – Should have minimum 2 to 3 years’ core experience in Business Development, New Client Acquisition and Revenue Generation with complete knowledge on Digital Marketing. Should be presently working in Digital Marketing Agency/Company or Web Development/Designing Company in Dubai in the same domain. Should have a strong client base in Dubai. Salary range depends on the market rate and hike will be given as per standard market rate on last drawn salary. Only Male candidates are eligible for this profile. The candidate should be comfortable in travelling and should be ready to work with targets and will have to generate revenue by bringing in new business for the company through Digital Marketing and Website Design & Development in Dubai. This will be an individual profile and the person will not have any team to perform his work. Also the person can do work from home if required.