Broad Net Me
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Job description: Job Description:
- Supervising and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives
- Revising and implementing the sales strategies plans
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Assist Management by completing all assigned duties
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Management
- Assist with sales rep questions, concerns and product/service questions
- Provide sales staff with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate sales staff performance
- Handle personnel issues and problems
- Conduct weekly sales meetings
- Ensure all contracts/paperwork are completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the field with the sales team (ride with staff on presentations whenever needed)
Business Development Dubai
Business Development Agents - Interiors / Decor.
A person with good exposure / Contact in the Real Estate Market, Hospitals, Hotels with Good communication skills in Arabic / English with more than 7 years experience in Commercial Interior Fit out.
Right candidate should have the ability to bring in Fit out works right from the word go. Right candidate will be provided the best commission structure in the UAE.
Should work independently with min. supervision in terms of targets and be able to achieve desired results.
Company will be responsible for the Design and execution of the all Projects.
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Business Analyst Job Duties:
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales executive Dubai
Job description: SALES EXECUTIVE
Finalization of annual sales target with the sales management team.
Participate and develop the overall strategy of Distribution-Trading business segment.
Annual sales target translated into monthly, quarterly, biannually and yearly.
Marketing FT Products and increasing brand presence in the assigned market segments.
Extensive marketing and sales visits to the assigned area and follow up of overall visit plans.
Maintain active contact with all the customers and visit on accordance to planned visiting schedules.
Develop the marketing portal and presentation to all the customers on a regular basis.
Carrying out marketing activities on regular basis and ensuring all the products are registered and qualified in the assigned market segment.
Developing each individual customer in the assigned area, prepare the monthly sales target and achieve the goals set.
Consistent sales visit and targets are to be monitored and achieved.
Follow up of all the tenders and quotations submitted to target segment and convert into tangible sales.
Ensure the marketing and sales plans are well understood and implemented.
Brand Manager Dubai
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
• Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Training the sales team and performance evaluation.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
• Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
• Anticipate bottlenecks
• Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
• Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
• Develop the B2B global corporate gifting strategy in line with business objectives
• Grow the new business margin within agreed parameters
• Pro-actively drive and be accountable for the day to day management of the sales function
• Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve their goals
• Ensure customer service standards are in line with company expectations
• Ensure quality standards are maintained in line with agreed parameters
• Strategic Planning & Implementation
• P&L Budget Management
• VIP Clienteling
• Multi-cultural Staff Development
Dolmen Tourism Company
Sales executive Dubai
A leading Tourism company is looking for a highly energetic, self-motivated Sales Executive (Male & Female) for our branding and promotion. Candidate should be an extrovert and confident, should have good communication skills in the English language. Interested candidates are hereby requested to forward their profiles.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,500.00 to AED7,000.00 /month
Sales Account Manager Dubai
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
Analyzes the market’s potential and creates a customer value plan for existing and prospective customers.
Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Achieving the sales quota assigned.
Participates in Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Conventions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Possess 5 years of background gained from within an FMCG business, preferably working with Super & Hyper Markets, Hotels & Restaurants in the UAE.
Proven record of sales.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
Sales driven personality and a competitive nature.
Excellent Communication & Leadership skills.
Sales Professional Dubai
Sell safety products to traders in assigned geographic territory. Represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-related activities in the role as key client contact. Maintains and penetrates current customer base, along with identifying and converting prospective customers. Conduct full-line selling to achieve revenue and profitability goals. Act as liaison for product specialists. Years of Sales Experience: 5-6 years. Quota Size: Medium. Product Responsibility: Product
• At least 5 years of sales experience
• An impressive track record in new business development
• Strong negotiating and closing skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to demonstrate a methodical and tenacious approach that has made you a winner