Sales professional Dubai
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Software product Marketing and Sales.
• Understanding and analyzing the markets.
• Business development in respective area.
• Experienced/Freshers can apply.
• Candidate should be excellent in communication and presentation skill.
• Candidates can work part time or full time.
SALARY: 3000 AED/month.
Candidates will receive commission for the sales target achieved.
Marketing executives Dubai
Job description: JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support the work of our marketing
dream team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies.
• Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and
• Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
• Organising events and product exhibitions
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
• Strong organisational and time-management abilities
Business development professional Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the System.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in system.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Promote the services of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Minimum 1 year Sales experience in marketing / advertising
• Fluent English
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office
. female are Preferred
IT Sales Dubai
Min 5-8 years sales experience
Any graduate; preferably IT/ Technical Degree holders
Should have sales experience in IT Solutions
Knowledge of IT products
Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
Accountable to identify, qualify and deliver IT solutions. Eligible candidate should have 4 to 8 of experience preferably within Qatar handling sales with a proven track record. The candidate should be sales driven and target oriented. Must possess exceptional communication skills with an ability to negotiate and close deals.
Sales Coordinator/Receptionist Dubai
-answers all the incoming phone calls
-assists with the outgoing phone calls
-receives clients in the Reception Area
-coordinates with the Sales Team
-forwards emails to the Sales Team
-will be doing the Email and SMS campaign of the company
-compiles information for the Sales Team
CPI Media Group
Sales Professionals Dubai
Reporting to the Sales Director in the Dubai office, you will be responsible for generating new business sales and developing existing accounts for our longest running monthly consumer title BBC Good Food ME which has been in the region for over 5 years. Selling across the print, digital and events platforms you will have unlimited options for over achieving your targets. You will also be responsible for advertising sales in the 25 Guides series which launched in 2012. These are annual and bi annual guides focusing on F&B and travel.
Assistant Manager Sales Dubai
- Should have handled large and mid-size accounts
- Should be well networked in the market.
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved.
- Responsible for driving business growth through identification and penetration of new market segments for attaining targets.
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company.
- Implementing strategic marketing plans to ensure maximum penetration of target market & clients.
- Expand market segments & ensure sales volume by targeting prospective customers in the product segment.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas
- Budget awareness and good business sense.
- Ability to create business independently with least amount of hand holding.