Marketing Professionals Dubai
we are looking for self motivated and passionate with our services, his / her duty shall includes : marketing our service products / create new business opportunities ./ follow up for the projects / E marketing / Phone and face to face relations and development . he / she should hold a UAE Driving License and his / Her Duty is across UAE whenever Duty calls. to see our services profile please explore our web page www.geotech3d.com . if interested kindly forward your CV
Sales engineer Dubai
Job description: SALES ENGINEER - MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
A well reputed medical distributor in Dubai looking for an experienced sales engineer/product manager to handle the sales. Target oriented candidates with minimum 5 years UAE experience, and excellent contacts int the UAE healthcare sectors and able to work under pressure & may send detailed CV
Sales Professionals Dubai
Interior design Company specialized in Decoration (Villas, Residence, Apartments/Flats, Hotel, Offices, Restaurant & Landscaping)Fit-out Contracting, Turnkey Project and MEP Works based in Dubai is seeking a Sales Executive. •Must be know on Marketing Strategies, Sales programs & Customer relation for developing of sales search business mostly in Dubai market area. •Minimum of 5 years working experience related on Contracting & Interiors Decoration field. •Good Communication Skills in English. •Valid UAE Driving License with handling own car. •Salary Range negotiable depending on experience
Digital marketing assistant Dubai
Digital Marketing Assistant
Minimum experience: 3 years in Digital marketing
Multisystem Techonology in Sharjah Airport Freezone is looking for a UAE-based enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant.
Applicants must have great deal of experience in:
Social Media advertising
Who are we looking for? Someone with the following criteria:
Up-to-date knowledge in digital marketing
Attractive salary for experts
Sales Executives Dubai
Our company supplies CNC machines equipped with plasma, laser, oxyfuel, WaterJet and 3D mill technologies and advanced control systems for machine tools and CAM software with custom modules for various applications. Our company also delivers industrial accessories and filtering equipment and promotes second-hand machines and equipment.
- Must have experience in sales preferably in industrial and trading.
- Selling of machines and spare parts.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with UAE Drivers license is an advantage.
Marketing reps Dubai
RedPalet, a print service company headquartered in Dubai hires immediately "Marketing Sales Representative". You’ll work in a variety of ways to promote services in a favorable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share in a given geographical area. You will be actively involved in face-to-face marketing and sales presentations, general customer service, and consumer relations, client relationship management. Salary includes 4,000 AED monthly and 5% commission. Apply now
Sales Manager Dubai
Job description: Delegate Sales - English and Arabic
We believe in incentives, love to travel and are a happy bunch of passionate people working together to deliver some of the most exciting B2B events around the world. We are a fast growing company and offer a fun, friendly and highly rewarding work environment. We are looking for a Team player who can join our young and dynamic team and grow while contributing to our expanding portfolio of events. You will be responsible to connect, develop and create opportunities for business with C-level executives at top regional and global corporate companies and build strong relationships with clients.
The role require primarily selling over the phone and strong research and analytical skills. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• To facilitate delegate acquisitions, Initiate business conversations with CEO's and other C Level Executives to build a strong partner network.
• Researching on the market trends, leads generation and cold-calling which in turn will lead to profitable business partnerships.
• Managing key accounts in the Human Resource Industry by contacting C Level Executives and L&D managers across the region.
• Actively hunt for new business and establish relationships with potential prospects as outlined in the expansion and growth strategy for the assigned event.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
• Support operations during the events onsite and liaise with partners to execute the deliverable for the same.
• Communicate new events and conferences, special developments, information or feedback to existing client network.
• Attend and present at external Exhibitions and Conferences necessary to perform lead generation and aid business development.
• You must be bilingual with proficiency in Arabic language
• Dynamic work environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow
• On the job training for effective performance
• Highly rewarding atmosphere
Sales Director – Dubai
Development and implementation of business development strategies and plans for electronic security and tracking equipment to increase revenue, profit and market share within the MIDDLE EAST
Overall responsibility for the team of Business Development Managers who specialise in the sales growth for each of their product verticals
Working closely with the Finance, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that their activities are aligned with the sales budgets and plans
Essential Skills & Experience Required
Must have 10 years in strategic technical senior sales management level related to electronics equipment, preferably in the security and tracking solutions industries such as biometrics, Point of Sale, barcodes equipment
Must have UAE, MIDDLE EAST, Middle East experience in a similar role in a similar environment
Excellent team leadership and management abilities
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Electronics Engineering
Western educated and Western experienced
Aged between 35 – 45 years
Fluency in business English is essential