Sales Agents Dubai
Your job would be to promote our company’s products and technologies to various industries. You will deliver product presentations, hunt for new customers, follow up with existing customers, provide product demonstration, represent company at trade fairs, liaise with partners, provide quotations, follow up orders from payment to shipping etc.
This position will involve domestic and international travel within the Middle East to support customers’ projects, deliver sales training and to assist in industry trade show and fairs across the region.
The package will include a base salary and sales incentive. On the job training including product training will be provided. This position is to start immediately.
The company is looking for a candidate with University degree in relevant fields of Engineering, computer science or equivalents. The person should be sales oriented with good inter-personal & communications skills, good understanding of IT jargons, networking, CCTV equipment and should be comfortable of using Microsoft environments. Knowledge of other office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint are required.
Fluency in both spoken and written English is necessary. Good understanding of Arabic languages would be an asset. A minimum of five years’ of IT related / software selling experience
Marketing /Sales Development Executive Dubai
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them to getting solution for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience, salary is negotiable
Sales Manager (Food & Beverage)
- Responsible to acquire and maintain existing clients and achieve set target
- Assist in managing direct report (Sales Executive, Sales Secretary, Catering team)
- Assist on setting direction of the Sales Department in respect of standards and operating policies
- Assist in training and development of Sales and Catering staffs
- Maintain excellent relationship with clients and staffs
- Responsible for payment follow-up of his/her own clients
- Has experience on catering services in Dubai
- Extensive knowledge in food & beverage industry
- Has a dynamic personality to help in achieveing goals of the Sales Department
- Degree on Management or other field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Marketing Manager Dubai
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• BSc/MSc degree in marketing Business Administration or relevant field
• 5 to 7 years of UAE market is must.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• UAE Valid Driving License is Must. If having Own Car that would be added advantage.
• Arabic Speaker Preferred.
Business Development Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales
organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with
consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify
weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes.
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures within area of responsibility so that
compliance is fully maintained.
Monitor and report on progress against objectives and future action plans to ensure all relevant management is fully informed at all times. Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales, incentive, compensation & administration on an asneeded basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
Sales Executive Dubai
Will be responsible for selling home appliance and electronics goods in Showroom .
Should be multi bilingual .
Should have previous work experience in the electronics and home appliances industry .
Able to achieve target as set by the sales manager .
Previous showroom sales experience is mandatory .
Candidates able to understand and speak Arabic are more preferred.
Outdoor Sales Executive Dubai
Media Specialists Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Generate Leads in professional ways. Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business and also building the relationship with our existing client. Preparation of presentations, fixing quality meetings and appointments with the companies’ decision makers and also answer all relative queries/questions that may rise during presentation. Highlight the features and benefits that client can get if advertise with official publication of JAFZA, DUBAI RESOURCES. Listening to customer requirements and presenting the services in highly professional way to make a sale. Update ERP data on daily basis.
- Attendance of meeting as per schedule by the client and call centre, presentation of proposal to the client in a proficient method. Daily cooperation with the telesales team in order to arrange for the daily meetings, weekly sales reports, attendance sheet, achieving targets, and participating in the Collections Cycle including invoice delivery and receiving payments on a daily basis. Being fully aware of all technical information including projects’ details, prices, and discount options.
- Research and gather useful information about the market as well as competitor’s products and services in order to come up with new ideas to gain higher market shares. Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events.
- Negotiate the prices and terms of the agreement with the decision makers in Clients’ Companies until closing the deals successfully, after signing the contracts, continuous follow-ups with the interested clients through emails and telephone.
- Provide after sales service and maintain professional relation with the client as it serves as an asset for the organization.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients in person, via telephone calls and emails. Gain a clear understanding on clients\' businesses and requirements. Make accurate and rapid cost calculations, and providing clients with quotations.
- Participate in special promotions, attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues. Updating clients’ data in ERP system. Review own sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis in order to aim for meeting or exceeding targets.
- Cooperate with the Interior Affairs, Call Center, and Art departments for each job order to ensure everything is correct and on time. Provide assistance in preparation and collection of artwork; follow up with the art department.
- Being part of the planning, organizing and executing the Sales strategy for Company’s different services. Initiate and coordinate in the development of action plans to penetrate new markets. The Outdoor Sales Executive participates in special projects whenever required by the management. Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report.
- Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Dubai National Bank
Inbound Customer Service Reps Dubai
Inbound customer service reps needed for large distribution facility, we are a financial service company, we assist the banks with processing of customer accounts and handle any customer calls and issues
You will handle all customer calls concerning their accounts and support all customer issues, you will have 3 years experience in any finance, banking or sales related field