Tele sales agents Dubai
Looking for a Tele sales and admin work with IT background for IT support who can join immediately in sharjah.With or without experience are welcome to apply.send cv, Salary 3000 AED.
Sales Manager Dubai
Salary AED 10 000
Sales Manager in IT Company
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
âˆ™ Dealing with customer’s network;
âˆ™ Customer’s database maintenance, searching for new customers in B2B segment;
âˆ™ Active sale;
âˆ™ Manage proposal pricing negotiations and closure process;
âˆ™ Create and implement successful sales strategies, establish new name customers;
âˆ™ Identify key target customers and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and advantages of company services.
âˆ™ Build and maintain strong, effective relationships;
âˆ™ Carrying out presentations and negotiations;
âˆ™ Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
âˆ™ Participation in market analysis;
âˆ™ Participation in stock planning;
âˆ™ Cooperation with purchasing, marketing and logistics departments;
âˆ™ Graduate university degree. Major in Information Technology or Business Administration is strong advantage;
âˆ™ Successful 2-years sales experience is an advantage;
Intermediate level of English language;
âˆ™ Knowledge of IT market;
âˆ™ Confident and highly self-motivated, with strong entrepreneurial skills;
Terms and conditions:
âˆ™ Five-days working week
âˆ™ Interesting work in a dynamic IT company
âˆ™ Bonus system
Business Development Managers to join our exciting new office in Dubai. We specialise in Crude Oil Trade, Investments, Electronics, Medical Supplies, Children’s Toys and Artwork both on a retail and wholesale level.
We are seeking driven and determined individuals who can demonstrate their drive to succeed and grow within the company. 2 years of experience in a Business Development Role is essential. All training and support is provided. Work in a vibrant new office with people who want to succeed.
Generous salaries offered to those grab this opportunity and make the most of it. Large potential to advance into senior positions.
Sales executive Dubai
Courier Company – Dubai
Minimum 2 year in B2B and B2C courier sales and client acquisition in UAE, experience within the postal, express delivery, parcel delivery, courier or e-commerce industry with proven ability in securing high profit corporate and merchant accounts.
Experience of working in an entrepreneurial SME technology led environment with preference given to B2B & B2C e-commerce .
Bachelor’s Degree UAE driving license is mandatory. Currently living in the UAE. Fluency in English and Arabic [Both written and verbal ]
Develop and manage a strong sales relations, source and prospect new corporate accounts and merchants for business opportunities to expand the business territories and increase client base and revenue and ensure to build a healthy sales pipeline.
Sales budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations. Conduct competitor market research and analysis and work closely with the senior management team to develop new services to meet market trends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
Digital marketing assistant Dubai
Digital Marketing Assistant
Minimum experience: 3 years in Digital marketing
Multisystem Techonology in Sharjah Airport Freezone is looking for a UAE-based enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant.
Applicants must have great deal of experience in:
Social Media advertising
Who are we looking for? Someone with the following criteria:
Up-to-date knowledge in digital marketing
Attractive salary for experts
Sales Executives Dubai
Global Logistics is one of the leading logistics companies in GCC.
The company has basis in KSA, Kuwait, Oman and UAE.
Global Logistics DWC LLC offers Land Transportation from UAE to all GCC and Middle East Countries, International Cargo, moving and International relocation, customs clearance in UAE, customs clearance in KSA and in Kuwait, warehousing, local distribution, supply chain solutions, Sea Freight and Air Freight.
For Global Logistics DWC LLC Dubai branch we are looking to hire a Sales Executive, with below Terms and condition:
1. Logistics Industry experience in UAE, must UAE experience of 2 years.
2. Land Transportation experience is advantage.
3. UAE Driving License is a must.
4. High level of communication skills.
Global Logistics DWC LLC offers:
- Good Basic Salary
- Attractive Commission
- Many other benefits
Kindly send us your CV
Event Coordinator Dubai
“Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Clement relations executive Dubai
Client Relation Executive
To promote the sales of certification, training and other products and services provided by Talent Lodge Consultancy firm.
Talent Lodge Consultancy firm is seeking to recruit a high-performing Business development Executive. The candidate will be responsible for generating sales across the region. Based in the Dubai office the candidate will lead the sales teams across UAE. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting targets, managing a team, worked with training institutions. The preferred candidate will have a human resources & sales background.
The candidate will be responsible for
• Generating sales of the center products and services across UAE
• Organizing meetings with different companies across UAE
• Presenting Center products and services to customers
• Organizing sales events in UAE. Currently One sale events per Month.
• Achieve growth and meet sales targets by successfully managing the sales process
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base in the training & consultancy market to maintain and develop its strong market presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
1. Proven sales track record of achieving targets
2. Experience of managing a sales process
3. Experience of working within United Arab of Emirates
4. Experience of selling training products direct to different organizations
5. Willingness to travel across the UAE. (50%+ out of office)
6. Education background (preferred)