Business Development Senior Executive Dubai
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and visits
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
• Report to the Sales & Marketing Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new payment plans
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• 4 to 5 years work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or similar role in UAE
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, Email and social interactions)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Arabic Preferred but not must.
• UAE Driving License is mandatory.
Recruiters Blue Planet
Sales Advisor Dubai
There are 2 primary goals of the Purchasing and Sales Advisor. One is to implement all aspects of purchasing product, to identify and select suppliers, to negotiate terms on contracts and to deal with all the administration associated with the above. The second goal is to develop, maintain, and increase sales of textbooks in UAE and any surrounding territories. In working on these goals, the Purchasing and Sales Advisor works within agreed upon strategies to obtain the best pricing and volume consistent with the company’s needs and the maintenance of strong long-term relationships with suppliers. The Purchasing and Sales Advisor also forms and develops a strong working relationship with customers who purchase textbooks from any supplier (requested by the Global Purchasing Manager) on a regular basis, increasing sales yearly.
Marketing professional Dubai
Job description: Main Roles and Responsibilities :
• Build and develop our brand.
• Develop and implement marketing strategy, plans, policies and processes.
• Plan, monitor and manage social media activities and communities.
• Develop, manage and analyze digital and non-digital marketing campaigns.
• Conduct and work on marketing research and monitoring competitors and local and international trends.
• Manage and organize all activities and local and international participation.
• Experience in Marketing 3 years, preferable in e-commerce, start up
• Languages speaking, English (must), Russian (preferable)
• Knowledge of Communication Strategy; Marketing, Sales and Business Development Strategy; Market Researches and Analysis
Business development officer Dubai
Dubai based IT Software company - SmartHR – an HRMS Software company looking for Business Development Executive to look after sales and re-seller sales and development, an ideal candidate should have at least 2 + years of experience in re-seller in IT / software sales, very much target oriented job , we offer a good positions and salary plus excellent commission based offer, UAE driving license is a must, candidate who could join in 10 days’ time could apply for this job with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsible to generate business & manage leads in software sales and reseller model all over GCC for HR software and IT Solutions.
2. Should able to analyze business Challenges, identify problems and able to propose solutions for same.
3. Experience in Client interaction, negotiation, follow ups and close the deals.
4. Working experience for GCC market. Involved in end to sales process.
6. Good interpersonal skill to build excellent client relations over phone and emails.
7. Should be able to communicate with clients proactively and extend effective client support.
8. Good computer and email communication skills is a must .
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Catering Sales Manager Dubai
Group of Restaurants in Dubai is in urgent need of CATERING SALES EXECUTIVE
Preferably Female Arab or European candidates. With atleast 2 years proven track record for high end catering Companies. Interested Candidates can forward their CV
Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking for marketing executive to join copper manufacturing entity based in Abu Dhabi, to execute and manage various marketing, advertising activities for the factory, the marketing executive will report directly to the marketing manager & CEO
marketing officer Dubai
Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other administrative programs
Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
Excellent customer service skills
Self-starter who works well independently
Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, etc.)
Detail-oriented and exceptional organization skills
Experience with complex file management
Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
Assist agents with paper works
Reserve conference spaces for meetings
Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
Manage communication of information in and out of the office
Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
Assist in preparation of presentation materials
Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed
Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
Run out-of-office errands for executives
Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
Knowledge of Immigration policies (Mainland and Freezone) for business formation