Marketing Manager Dubai
marketing manager Qualification: MBA in Marketing Experience: Min 4 to 5 years in retail marketing (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Responsibilities: • Responsible for ATL and BTL Activities. • Implement Outdoor/BTL activities for central campaigns and store specific campaigns • Vendor Management. • Coordinating with Outdoor vendors to find high quality sites/locations for campaigns • Understanding of Brand Management and Marketing Concepts. • Creative bent of mind – ability to add value in Brand Communication • Familiarity with Media management and Operations of it. • Understanding and of Modern Marketing trends including electronic media • Experience in working with agencies and creative partners Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.6500 to 8000/- For further details please contact with us.
Restaurant Sales Manager Dubai
We are looking for a quick thinking, passionate, dynamic and crazy sales person!
Our Restaurant in Dubai has 3 branches and we are seeking an individual who is an expert in sales and has the skills to increase sales within the 3 branches.
You will be required to implement campaigns aimed at increasing sales at the restaurants, through our dine in, catering, takeaway and delivery services. You must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines. The position will be based outside of the restaurant and will be solely based on increasing sales. You must be a quick thinker, bright, and passionate about sales!
If you think you fit this profile, then please send us your cv for consideration
Sales executive Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a sales executive around Dubai. The role will involve liasing with existing clients but primarily finding new clients in the product range of gate barriers, parking systems and access control.
We are well established in the gates & barrier industry in UAE. This is an exciting time to join us and a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop within the company.
We are not looking at you to be from our industry or hold many years work experience but someone who is passionate about sales and our product range.
If this sounds appropriate for you, drop us an email with the following:
- what you understand about gate barriers & parking systems?
- who will be your typical customers?
- most recent resume
Sales account manager Dubai
Job description: Sales Account Manager Abu Dhabi
We always look for smart, creative, and dedicated individuals to enrich our team.
We invest in our people to help them boost their professional background and provide them with a work environment that makes them feel home and comfort to enrich their talents and creativity to enable them to achieve the career success they aim to have.
Your job will be to establish and build relations to prospects – mainly within Retail, Distribution and Financial Services – on both a strategic and operative level, interacting with key business stakeholders and decision makers. Your focus is to ensure the continuous and targeted sales, win new deals and create opportunities for long-term profitable business.
• Proven experience in selling software solutions to enterprise-class customers in the areas of ERP,Cloud Computing,Digital Communications,Digital DNA and Consulting Services with 3 to 5 years’ experience in the industry. Exposure to Retail, Distribution or Financial Services will be an added advantage.
• Strong orientation toward getting results
• Excellent interpersonal and business skills
• Organized and able to operate autonomously
• Degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Demonstrable success in selling complex software solutions
• Strong business development skills
• Ability to understand the customer’s buying process
• Ability to close customer agreements and obtain customer purchase orders.
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking a qualified and experienced Sales Executive for promotion and qualified sale of Sauna and Wellness equipment to the B2B and B2C markets.
Will be required to achieve monthly sales targets, attend trade shows, exhibitions and conferences, source leads, prepare documentation and communicate clearly.
High level of presentation is required as this is luxury focused sales.
Must be determined, confident, energetic and resourceful
Sales executive Dubai
Interior Fit-out Works
Swift Interiors is a fast growing, reputable interior design/fit out company. We are currently looking for Sales Executive to help expand their business.
With strong case studies, a strong support team of designers, fitout specialists and carpenters/joiners and access to quality furniture, flooring, lighting and solar products, these are excellent opportunities for an aggressive sales professional to develop and earn significant commissions in this expanding operation.
The Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying and selling commercial interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. The critical purpose of the role is to meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate) , generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management or construction.
- Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
- Ideally, this individual could be an interiors Project Manager turned sales executive, an Interior Designer turned sales executive, or existing sales executive by education and profession who has the desire to market fit out design solutions and manage client relationships in the designated sector.
- Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients is a real plus.
- At least 1 year experience in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
- Strong sales training within employer of choice environments will be highly regarded.
Sales agents Dubai
We are looking for and experienced Sales candidate with printing/packaging (Rigid Box) experience for our company.
Candidate should be graduate with atleast 2 years’ experience and valid UAE driving license.
The right candidate will be offer a good salary according to their target with attractive commission.
CV from those who have experience in the same industry are welcome. Other please ignore.
Sales Executive/Representative Dubai
We are looking for a suitable candidate from Advertisement/printing sector. Our service offers a range of digital & offset printing solutions. *(Brochures, Flyers, Business Card, Banners, Signages, Posters, Folders, Corporate gifts, Invitations, Flags, etc.)
- Having basic knowledge about printing advertisement sector
- 2 years of UAE experience is must in sales field; advertising sector is preferable
- must have fluent communication in English; Hindi is additional
- Descent educational degree, pleasing personality, self reliant, organised
- Able to handle client to close the sales to end production
- Package will be finalized upon successful confirmation