Sales agents Dubai
EisenX takes pride in providing exceptional support for all of our clients. Eisenx has grown at a staggering rate by building lasting relationships with outstanding dedication and commitment.We have a solid infrastructure, strong support and training systems, superior online management tools and an overall high energy fast paced environment that rewards hard working individuals.
This position is for a B2B Outside Software Sales Consultant.
This is commission based.
Average income is x amount
This is performance based which include:
Sales executives Dubai
Marketing / Sales Executive with 2 to 3 year experience in UAE, selling Homeware products like Dinnerware, kitchenware, Bed and linen etc. Applicants has similar or FMCG experience can also apply.
Sales Executives Dubai
We are looking for 2 or 3 sales executives.
Only men age 25 to 30.
College degree and above with good English speaking and writing skills.
The UAE driving license is priority.
The Knowledge of electric industry will be preferred.
Strong communication ability can bear certain pressure.
Email your CV
Marketing professional Dubai
Required marketing and sales specialist in field, Dubai. - previous experience in field sales and preferably in the field of tourism and a good speaker, good looking and have the ability to negotiate and persuasion. Must have a private car (Mandatory) and have good knowledge of Dubai areas. Perfect English. Arabic and Urdu are preferable but not a must.
Salary according to experience and not more than 5000 AED all inclusive.
Sales Executives for I.T Dubai
A Dubai based IT Store is on the lookout for Part time/Freelance sales executives. All nationalities, Male/Female are welcome to apply. Remuneration will be purely based on commissions.
Candidate need to have his / her own visa, or NOC (if required).
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent people skills
- Sales driven, and enjoys prospecting for new accounts
- Detailed and excellent follow through
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- IT sales background a plus
Please send your CV along with latest photograph.
Job Type: Part-time
Sales Professionals Dubai
Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
Report on regional sales results
Forecast quarterly and annual profits
Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
The candidate must have experience in the AUTO SPARE PARTS business. The company's customers are auto body builders, bus builders and so on. The candidate should be able to travel around GCC countries.
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales & New Business Development
Reporting to: GM
• Promoting and selling frozen foodstuff products in UAE;
• Sponsoring new business concepts to customers;
• Communicating with customers on daily basis, maintaining records of meetings and site visits;
• Creating long term business relations;
• Identifying potential customers and new opportunities;
• Arranging product sampling whenever is required;
• Maintaining an updated customer database;
• Follow up on each customer order, delivery and payment;
• Closely keep track of market situation, product & customers performances, and competitor movements.
• Ensuring collections gathered on time as per agreed payment terms.
• Preferably with +2 years’ experience in trading of value added frozen products in the food service of UAE
• Graduated or post graduate in Business, Marketing and/or Foreign Trade
• Fluent in English language
• Microsoft office
• UAE Driving license
Sales executives Dubai
Rubontek Technology LLC is the UAE subsidiary of YAGE Brand, selling Flashlight, Camping Lantern, Desk Lamp, Emergency Ligth, Mosquito Bat and so on. The company is located in Murshid Bazar, Deira in Dubai.
We're now hiring Sales Executive with job responsibilities and requirement below:
Develop UAE and Middle East market with proactive attitude and good selling skills
Liasing with existing and potential customers and keep good relationship with Key Accounts
Processing orders and handling logistic issues
Effectively communicate with Management Team and report on a daily basis
• Ambitious, “can-do” attitude required.
• Strong presentation / communication skills
• Well organized and can work autonomously
• 3 years experience required, experience in home appliance industry is preferred
• English fluency a must. Arabic speaker preferred.
• Familiarity with MS Office
• UAE Driving License preferred