Sales Manager Dubai
Salary AED 10 000
Sales Manager in IT Company
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
âˆ™ Dealing with customer’s network;
âˆ™ Customer’s database maintenance, searching for new customers in B2B segment;
âˆ™ Active sale;
âˆ™ Manage proposal pricing negotiations and closure process;
âˆ™ Create and implement successful sales strategies, establish new name customers;
âˆ™ Identify key target customers and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and advantages of company services.
âˆ™ Build and maintain strong, effective relationships;
âˆ™ Carrying out presentations and negotiations;
âˆ™ Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
âˆ™ Participation in market analysis;
âˆ™ Participation in stock planning;
âˆ™ Cooperation with purchasing, marketing and logistics departments;
âˆ™ Graduate university degree. Major in Information Technology or Business Administration is strong advantage;
âˆ™ Successful 2-years sales experience is an advantage;
Intermediate level of English language;
âˆ™ Knowledge of IT market;
âˆ™ Confident and highly self-motivated, with strong entrepreneurial skills;
Terms and conditions:
âˆ™ Five-days working week
âˆ™ Interesting work in a dynamic IT company
âˆ™ Bonus system
Sales Engineer Dubai
Job description: Opening for the position of a Sales Engineer at a well-known engineering company Hitek Oceanic Engineering L. L. C. in Ajman, UAE.
Skills: We are looking for dynamic individuals with engineering expertise and a good knowledge in Metal, Pipeline Fabrication and CNC Lathe Products. Job responsibilities include quotation preparation and product sales. They should be able to confidently communicate about our products to prospective clients and obtain sales.
Qualification: B. Tech/M. Tech - Mechanical Engineering (or related)
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years UAE experience with a valid driving license.
Sales Executive Dubai
TMS GLOBAL SOLUTION is looking for a motivated SALES EXECUTIVE to join our thriving sales team. This is an exciting opportunity in a corporate sales environment (B2B). The successful candidate will offer their knowledge, experience, confidence and build credibility with our clients.
The SALES EXECUTIVE’S main responsibility is to identify research, pursue, and close new business opportunities of specified size and value over the phone. Individuals will be required to hit monthly and quarterly new business targets.
Competitive base salary PLUS commission*
Upon proven successful performance in the SALES EXECUTIVE role, there is career progression, which will allow for even more earning potential.
Our company has over 10,000 customers worldwide. We trade in all major international currencies in an excess of 5 billion dollars annually.
POSITION SUMMARY: The TMS GLOBAL SOLUTION sales executive is responsible for the trading functions associated with the company’s global initiative by negotiating with customers to secure safe and long term relationships at the most profitable possible margin. Assists with the sourcing of products, performs sales, and maintains customer relationships. Identify research, pursue, and close new business opportunities of specified size and value over the phone. Individuals will be required to hit monthly and quarterly new business targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Manage and develop the customer base. Identify, investigate and approach new alternative markets.
• Develop a deep knowledge of commodities, trends and market moves.
• Search for new product ideas and applications to approach customers accordingly per TMS GLOBAL SOLUTION Strategy.
• Work with executive assistant the process of bid businesses by reviewing and evaluating details of bids to ensure commitments are achievable and secure necessary offers from suppliers.
• Work closely with logistic department to identify best shipping practices and synergies with other business units.
• Prepare daily report of activities.
• Acknowledge receipt of sales requests.
Desired Skills & Experience:
â— Post-secondary education required
â— New graduates are encouraged to apply and will be considered
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with Senior level positions.
• Experience in sales is a definite asset (1-2 years)
• Proficient in MS Office - Word and Excel.
• Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
• Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment.
• The ability to work independently and as a team player.
If you are passionate, results oriented, innovative and ambitious, we want to hear from you.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Damac Properties hiring for the designation of Relationship Manager with a standard salary.
Looking for candidates having Sales experience with Real Estate Developers/Real Estate Brokerage or Agency/Timeshare/Life Insurance firms / Luxury Retail. From Life insurance firm looking for Sales Managers, Branch Managers & Agency Development managers.
Candidates who are at levels higher than this i.e. Area Managers/Zonal Managers/Regional Managers/Vice Presidents do not apply.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Decent personality and communication.
- Candidate needs to have stability in jobs.
- Salary + override on team's commission.
- Candidates interviewed by Damac Properties earlier before are not eligible for this post.
- Benefits - medical insurance for self and flight allowance every year.
-Prefer candidates from Dubai only.
-Prefer candidates having COMOROS passport
Location of work : Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
- Real EstateDeveloper: 1 year Or
- Real Estate Brokerage or Agency: 1 year Or
- Timeshare/Life Insurance firms: 1 year Or
- Luxury Retail: 1 year
International Australian Migration Company
Sales Professionals Dubai
An International Australian Migration Company is seeking a young, vibrant and energetic, well spoken, presentable and well-groomed FEMALE Sales Representative to join our team today!
Excellent Career Pathway
Friendly, Dedicated Team
Growing, Expanding Company
Challenging, Flexible, Varied Roles
Working with our professional Sales Team on a full-time basis, your role will be to identify and create new business opportunities whilst cultivating key relationships with existing clients. Both face to face and phone sales are required to cover a wide geographic area, predominately in Dubai, UAE.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with initiative and be able to work in a team with a \'can-do\' attitude and is willing to grow. You will be able to call on existing clients and new prospects confidently, while maintaining a call and reporting cycle. In addition to this, the role includes:
This is a Sales and Business Development role - involving outgoing phone calls to new
and existing clients
Entering details of each client\'s needs and discussion into a database
Travelling to meet new and existing contacts across your region to build key accounts
Regular briefings with head office, as required
Being adaptable, fit and flexible to solve priority issues and concerns as they arise
Having the market awareness and initiative to report back to the team on anything
the company should know and take advantage of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
3-5 years Sales experience (external and internal) – preferably in UAE
Industry Experience - an advantage
Bachelor Degree - an advantage
Track record of sales success
Sales professional Dubai
We are looking for person in Sales/ Marketing with UAE experience, particularly from Courier Industry or relevant industry (cargo, delivery, e-commerce)
The candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in UAE. Good Verbal & Written communication in English. Driving License is preferable. Preference for Indian candidates, however other nationalities may apply too.
Job Type: Full-time
• Permanent Exprience: UAE: 3-5 years (Preferred)
• Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
• Location :Sharjah
• Language:English (mandatory)
Sales Executive Dubai
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and visits
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
• Report to the Sales & Marketing Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new payment plans.
• 4 to 5 years work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or similar role in UAE.
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication skills
• Arabic Preferred but not must.
• UAE Driving License is mandatory.
Chief of the Marketing Dubai
The company requires the chief of the marketing department in areas B2B and B2C areas.
The goal of our company is to create an International Commerce and Information platform (B2B) and the International Online Store (B2C) for the free and secure trade between retail buyers of outlet-products and exclusive sellers. Ensure sellers a convenient way for sales of goods.
The main duties include the following:
Management and coordination of the department activity
Assessment of the dynamics and trends of the general market and company itself, forecasting
Managing the development of the Online Store brand
Development and implementation of promotional campaigns and activities to stimulate the activity of the International Online Store
Development and implementation of marketing plans and activities (including advertising);
Organization and carrying out marketing activities, participation in meetings and exhibitions;
Information support of clients;
Market analysis and market research of customers and competitors, prioritize of the marketing activities;
Promotion activities in the Internet;
Evaluating the effectiveness and results of marketing activitiesGeneral Requirements:
Age - from 30 years;
Knowledge of fluent Russian and English is compulsory, Arabic is welcome;
High education in given direction;
Work experience in key positions in marketing and sales departments from 5 years;
Knowledge of modern methods of promotion;
Ability to organize the work of the department effectively; Experience in creating and building of a team.
Focus on achieving results.
Advanced PC user (knowledge of standard suite of office software and applications, basic graphics editors, knowledge of Excel is compulsory)Please send your resume with detailed descriptions