Sales Manager Dubai
New company in the middle east is hiring now, they need a sales manager with 4 years working experience in sales or marketing, we are a finance and mortgage company with a new location in Dubai
You will work with a team of sales and marketing managers to push our new products and services to clients
You will need a related degree and at least 4 years experience in a related field, this position will pay 15,000 AED per month
Marketing officer Dubai
Job description: A reputed advertising company is looking to hire a Digital Marketing officer.
He/ she is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for our clients.
• Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients.
• Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
• Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis.
• Management of ad budgets,
- platforms ( Social media platforms and Google platforms)
• 1 Year of experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
• experienced in SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic Team player.
• Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
marketing officer Dubai
Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other administrative programs
Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
Excellent customer service skills
Self-starter who works well independently
Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, etc.)
Detail-oriented and exceptional organization skills
Experience with complex file management
Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
Assist agents with paper works
Reserve conference spaces for meetings
Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
Manage communication of information in and out of the office
Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
Assist in preparation of presentation materials
Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed
Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
Run out-of-office errands for executives
Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
Knowledge of Immigration policies (Mainland and Freezone) for business formation
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a Travel and Tourism company located in Abu Dhabi. Must have experience related to airline ticket and visa.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English and another language will be an advantage
Years of experience: 2 to 3 years in UAE
Not more than 35 years old
Please send your CV indicating your current location together with the following information:
Sales Professional Dubai
Formulates sales goals, marketing plans and strategy and directs their
execution to achieve the Company’s objectives.
Directs the development of special marketing and promotional plans
pertinent to the Company’s products (Internal & External).
Participates in the market research efforts to analyze competitors’
strengths, pricing policies
Operates the sales activities within the approved budget and cost controls.
Develops and implements price schemes for all products and services
based on market and competitors’ analysis, which should increase the
sales and profitability of the Company.
Communicates market price changes to the Company Manager and assesses
the effect on Company’s pricing scheme.
Develops and communicates timely, complete and accurate sales
forecasts and other sales and marketing data that contributes to the
effective deployment of sales resources to achieve sales and marketing
Maintains excellent relationships with customers.
Reviews and approves contracts with major customers.
Sales professionals Dubai
Job description: Role: Sales Executive
Industry: Travel & Tourism
Duration: 3 Months Trial Period, followed by a 2 year renewal visa
Salary: Trial period - Basic salary AED 4000 + 2.5% Commission or according to experience)
Permanent - Basic AED 2000 + commission + Target reach commission (high earning potential)
Company: Yachts & Boat Rental Dubai
Language preference: English, Chinese, Hindi, German, French, Spanish or Russian
We are looking for Sales Executive for our Charter & Tourist Business. The responsibilities includes,
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
• Develop potential customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business development
• Negotiate rates/packages with corporate clients
• Follow up to close the deals and ensure that the customer’s queries & requests are addressed in a prompt and professional manner
• Work in coordination with the marketing team to implement the marketing plans & programs
• Cooperate with other parts of the business in the company to cross-sell other services.
• Represent the company in various networking & industry events
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the management
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should have the following attitudes & traits:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure & passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
Sales Manager Dubai
We are looking for Sales Executive on commission based for our wallpapers distribution company - we have high quality Scandinavian- Swedish,UK &USA wallpapers distribution in UAE & middle east
Sales Executive serves as the focal point for all commercially related dealings with existing and prospective customers.
High Commission based job opportunity- Company can offer up to 30% commission of profit of sales, depending on sales and how good you are, bigger the sales more share will be given
Permanent position may be offered if sales figures are good.
must have knowledge of wallpapers market and keen to bring sales.
Please email your CV and interview will be conducted shortly.
Sales Manager Dubai
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
• To possess strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
• To have an extensive experience in bid management and industry solutions especially e-government solutions, financial services, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications and/or oil & gas, in order to support the sales team in bids preparation and successful winning.