Sales coordinator Dubai
Looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal will be to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
· Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
· Electrical Engineering Graduate
· 3 years of experienced working in Lighting Company
· UAE Driving Licence
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player with high levels of dedication
Relationship Manager Dubai
Damac Properties hiring for the designation of Relationship Manager with a standard salary.
Looking for candidates having Sales experience with Real Estate Developers/Real Estate Brokerage or Agency/Timeshare/Life Insurance firms / Luxury Retail. From Life insurance firm looking for Sales Managers, Branch Managers & Agency Development managers.
Candidates who are at levels higher than this i.e. Area Managers/Zonal Managers/Regional Managers/Vice Presidents do not apply.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Decent personality and communication.
- Candidate needs to have stability in jobs.
- Salary + override on team's commission.
- Candidates interviewed by Damac Properties earlier before are not eligible for this post.
- Benefits - medical insurance for self and flight allowance every year.
-Prefer candidates from Dubai only.
-Prefer candidates having COMOROS passport
Location of work : Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
- Real EstateDeveloper: 1 year Or
- Real Estate Brokerage or Agency: 1 year Or
- Timeshare/Life Insurance firms: 1 year Or
- Luxury Retail: 1 year
Marketing reps Dubai
Job description: A well reputed organization is seeking fresh/experienced english/chinese/hindi/arabic/russian/african speaking marketing and sales executives with following qualities.
Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to providing excellent customer service
Welcoming customers, assessing the customer's requirements to reach a successful sale
Ability to exceed sales targets set by management
Constantly striving to increase sales, a task that can only be accomplished if the salesperson can promote the product's value.
Team player and positive attitude is imperative
Operate the till and process transactions
Computer literate and able to use office and other applications
Any other assignment as may be assigned by management
· University degree.
· Team player and positive attitude
|Sales Executive Uniform / Apparels (Outdoor)
Description: Experience: 2 - 5 Years Job Type: Full-Time Gender: Any Urgently looking for a Male and Female SALES EXECUTIVES with minimum 2-5 years of outdoor sales UAE Experience in Uniform /Apparel sectors. The selected candidate will be provided good salary plus commission.
The desired candidates must have same field and experience,
Implement strategic plans to meet annual targets set by the Sales Manager.
Prepare/update company profile and sales presentations.
Prepare detailed business proposal documents.
Do business presentations with prospective clients.
Negotiate terms of the agreement and close sales.
Maintain a good business relationship with clients, customers, and other business partners,
Perform self-performance review to gauge performance against targets.
Submit performance report to the Manager on a regular basis.
Participate actively in all departmental meetings.*Desired Candidate Profile:*
Educational Qualification: Diploma/Intercom /Bachelor degree
Valid UAE Driving License
Professional Experiences: at least 2-5 years UAE in related industry
Competencies: Knowledge of customer requirements and customer relations.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: to be discussed (Starting From 3500 + Commission)
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Yearly Ticket Provided
Maintain car provided
Willing to join Immediately
Kindly send your CV email@example.com, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6000.00 to AED7500.00 /month
Key Result Areas:
- Achieving Sales Targets of company for various segments assigned
- Managing relations with current client base and generating repeat business
- Develop new business channels and relations
- Complying company’s processes and documentation standards for sales
- Generate proposals / contracts for clients and ensure compliance with help of Pre-sales
- Supporting lead generation team and coordinate with other departments, if required
- Managing MIS / CRM of company reporting to Management
- Building positive brand image of company
- Providing inputs for creating better sales strategy
- Coordinate with pre-sales and production leaders for better workflow
- Representing company into various exhibition and trade fairs
- Making channel partners and strategic alliances
- Doing analysis on conversion ratio of sales, and improve it
- Supporting Jr. BD Executives
Qualification- Graduate / MBA
Pay Band- 5000 to 7000 AED per month
Sales manager Dubai
Job description: Sales Manager required for a gold showroom, with ability to work 3 days in abu Dhabi and 3 days in dubai, Salary Aed 5500/- to 6500 + Incentives (including Accommodation in Abu Dhabi & Dubai both + Transport)
Sales Executive-Technical Dubai
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the marketplace.
- Attends product training classes to develop superior product knowledge to handle customer applications.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates and support personnel; encourages and assists in their training and development when possible.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment.
- Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
- Assists customers with problem solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Coordinates customer returns and completes proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Informs customers of all relevant company policies/procedures and initiatives.
- Reporting customer comments to management.
- Routinely communicates schedule to local branch contact.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Bachelor's or MBA
Experience: 1-2 years ( Fresher will be acceptable with good skills)
Job Type: Full-time
Redwood Events Management
Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking an intelligent, bold and elegant female marketing executive. Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue. Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action. Have extensive knowledge of event management business, artist/ celebrities’ management and execution of the events.