Sales Coordinator/Receptionist Dubai
-answers all the incoming phone calls
-assists with the outgoing phone calls
-receives clients in the Reception Area
-coordinates with the Sales Team
-forwards emails to the Sales Team
-will be doing the Email and SMS campaign of the company
-compiles information for the Sales Team
Sales Executives Dubai
KitchenLand is a prestigious company based in Dubai, UAE , specializing in high-end standard designs kitchen furnitures and building materials.
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Female Sales Executive and who have outstanding sales skills and ambitious to grow in their career . If you are a highly motivated sales person with a desire to succeed this is a great opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify business opportunities and target markets
Make initial customer contact through visits or calls
Identify each potential customerâ€™s needs
Formulate business proposals according to customersâ€™ business needs
Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
Manage account management and expansion activities
Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
Sales manager Dubai
Sales Officer needed for Lebanon- Dubai or xxx (Mid- Level Position).
The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
Organising sales visits.
Visiting customers and potential customers.
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new competition status.
Requirements and Skills:
Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is required.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the field.
Relevant industry experience is a plus. (Previous background in Services Companies).
English Language is a must.
Meeting Sales Goals.
Salary + benefits: 10000 to 12000 AED a month + transportation + other benefits
Broad Net Me
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Job description: Job Description:
- Supervising and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives
- Revising and implementing the sales strategies plans
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Assist Management by completing all assigned duties
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Management
- Assist with sales rep questions, concerns and product/service questions
- Provide sales staff with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate sales staff performance
- Handle personnel issues and problems
- Conduct weekly sales meetings
- Ensure all contracts/paperwork are completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the field with the sales team (ride with staff on presentations whenever needed)
Sales manager Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities
Market Research and Solutions Development Responsibilities
• Identify target market, key trends and develop business case for new solutions, product lines development.
• Perform market & Vendors solutions competitive analysis between the company’s offerings and the competition.
• Responsible for Lifecycle planning/management of basic assigned product lines in coordination with CNS general manager.
• Develop new product features and functionalities in partnership with vendors.
• Perform customer use-case examples and drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues.
• Coordinate with vendors, distributors to ensure compliance with the latest technologies.
• Identify and drive new business opportunities and create roadmap for new offerings.
• Provide guidance and assist sales teams within the assigned territory to help them position CNS solutions effectively against competitor’s offerings.
• Understand business requirements for customer base and translate them into technical requirements.
• Develop customized solutions based on CNS offerings, within client’s budgets & technical requirements.
• Deliver training and product knowledge updates to CNS sales team.
• Develop customized presentations, Demos for clients about the proposed solution (s) and communicate the business value and the return on investment in business terms.
• Follow up and coordinate with the sales team to ensure target achievement.
Customers & Vendors Relationship Responsibilities:
• Develop customer intimacy and maintain excellent customer relationships.
• Contact vendors to negotiate new product features, prices and discounts.
• Develop CNS partnership level with vendors
• Serve as escalation point for all matters related to developed solutions and product lines issues.
• Coordinate and report the day to day sales activities with the country manager.
• Coordinate and report solutions strategies, quota, product lines, pipeline and target with CNS general manager.
Sales professional Dubai
ZH Middle East DMCC
Job description: Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Good at Cold Calling
Only apply to this position if you are a bi-lingual person who speaks fluent Arabic as well as English with banking sales experience such as Credit Cards.
Sales Managers Dubai
Bank in Dubai has openings for sales managers, you will work with the sales and marketing team, your main duties will be the marketing of the banks products and services to qualified customers, you will have 3 years experience in sales and a degree