Sales & Marketing Coordinator Dubai
Position : Junior Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Level : Junior Entry
Company : Multinational company
Location : Dubai
* Coordinating with marketing team in sales activities
* Receive and process sales orders
* Expedites orders to ensure customer satisfaction
* Can multi-task several customers inquires and their transactions at the same time
* Problem solving and following up with customers/clients as needed
* Prioritize day to day work activities within daily work routine
* Managing proper inventory control.
* Work independently as well as in a team
* Extensive follow up of Sales Order and aggressive support to the Distributors and Agents
* Knowledge of shipping, L/c's & Computers, and maintaining Sales report as well as Sales forecast.
* Strong market development ability.
* Graduate – Freshers can apply as well
* Arabic Speaking
* Good communication skills, Business correspondence & team player.
* You have advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* You have good analytical skills and are goal orientated.
* You are out-going, professional and are able to build strong business relationships with clients/ customers
* You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Sales Coordinator DubaI
The Sales Coordinator plays an important role within the Astoria Solutions sales team. The key objective is to support the sales executives and Management to be successful in closing deals with their customers.
Supporting and executing administrative processes in the office
Ensuring that the telephone is answered during office hours
Coordinating appointments and meetings on behalf of Management and sales executives
Preparing presentations (slides) â€“ content to be provided by Management and/or sales people
Ensuring that administrative paperwork, filing and or / other office work is done on time, and with high quality
Helping to set up and (potentially) running marketing campaigns and initiatives, in close cooperation withCompany Management
To submit and ensure the processing and renewal of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
China National Building Materials FZE
Sales Manager Dubai
China National Building Materials FZE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China National Building Materials Group, which is the largest comprehensive building materials industry group in China. The office is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone Area since 2013. Currently its Sales Department is expanding and looking for an experienced Sales Manager to further accelerate their growth by growing the building materials supply and help fulfill their mission to serve the world’s construction.
ïƒ˜ Be highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales goals
ïƒ˜ Implement strategic sales planning and forecasting
ïƒ˜ Be responsible for business development in Gulf countries
ïƒ˜ Collaborate with colleagues, teams, supervisors and outside vendors to make continuously improvement
ïƒ˜ Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
ïƒ˜ Strong knowledge of Gulf market is preferred
ïƒ˜ At least two years of sales experience in building materials or construction industry
ïƒ˜ Excellent verbal communication skill
ïƒ˜ Detailed planning and reporting experience
Sales Manager Dubai
We are currenlly seeking for an experienced sales manager B2B for implementing direct sales. Your qualifications must include both fluent Russian and advanced English skills, and experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as a sales manager B2B (in any country) and gained certain experience, then send us your CV, salary is negotiable
Brand Manager - Renault Truck, Dubai
Sales, Marketing, Ordering & pricing; all functions of Renault Truck Brand
Enhances the brand image, Market share, volume and profitability of the brand set for the RT business, improve efficiently/productivity of sales team, better analysis of the market place developments, plan /execute effective sales /marketing techniques and finally achieve the Renault Truck department target and standards in line with TZC policies and guide lines.
Sales & Business Development /control
- Develop contact in the market with key fleet customers, finance companies/Banks and government organization for sales growth and profitability.
- Develop a customer focus approach which addresses customer needs and expectations in line with the company overall customer care strategy and objectives.
- Establish excellent relationship with principals to get market driven price support for sales growth and profitability
- Evaluate completion and plan for suitable product mix, specification for the market, formulate marketing plans for the brand in consultation with GM- IHE and principals, in coordination with Group marketing team price, Sales process control, Stock & receivables control Direct and control the operations to achieve budget objectives
- Coordinate with after sales team for best results of the brand.
- Contribute as a management team member of the company to formulate overall strategy for the brand on a continuing basis.
- Manage the effective achievement of P&L objectives through the leadership of the Department – setting individual sales staff objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximise subordinate and departmental performance.
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales Manager - Mobile Accessories
(should have work experience in KSA as Sales Manager)
Location : UAE
- 5+ years of experience in the Telecom Industry with particular emphasize on the accessory line of business
- Strong experience in managing key customer relationships
- Established relationships with buyers in retailers for the accessory line of business
- Ability & expertise to set up business from scratch in the region
- Experience in developing and executing sales plans.
- High levels of personal commitment and willingness to accept responsibility for one's own actions.
- Leverages personal credibility and networking abilities.
- Motivational and persuasiveness skills together with high level interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive planning and administration skills
- Ability to enlist senior support to influence a desired outcome.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Results driven
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels
- Proven account management and maintenance skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business plans.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication skills
• Customer creation, retention and sales growth
• Achieve, or exceed, monthly targets for Sales Revenue and Margin
• Enhance company's presence and involve key decision makers in account base
• Establish, support and manage relationships between the customers' organisation and company
• Work to continuously improve customer satisfaction by focusing on the customers key drivers of satisfaction.
• Anecdo al customer feedback, staff involvement and feedback & Management feedback
• Develop and implement sales plans for key customers in the region, in conjunction with the Brand Director, outlining the strategic objectives agreed for the account, aligned with the strategies of the company
• Perform sales & marketing activities with key customers in MENA and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with senior management.
• Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly volumes for the key customers in MENA.
• Develop Account specific plans to ensure revenue growth of the brand in MENA.
• Develop & maintain relationships with key external contacts such as Regional Managers and Buyers, and conduct regular meetings to review sales results, marketing initiatives, and operational issues.
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive/ Business Development Executive Job Specification Experience: 3 to 5+years in 3PL or similar in UAE, knowledge of supply chain process, business development expertise. Jafza experience mandatory Qualification: Post Graduation or Graduation in Sales / Marketing / Supply Chain Solutions Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Arabic will be a plus UAE based candidates only Job Description Identifying, developing and increasing the sales revenue and marketing of products and services of the company Perform market intelligence activities covering pricing, market positioning, service development and prospect identification Identify the top customers in the local market based on their business potential Devise and execute weekly customer visit plan to include new customers Conduct customer presentations and sales/project proposals Actively seek and develop new opportunities with both internal and external customers Drive new business growth across all facets of the business and in line with the company’s targets Promote sales activities by developing and concentrating on new Key Accounts and developing business with existing Accounts Map developments with each customer and devise action plans Ensure accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information on the customers Prepare sales plans and reports Attributes Results-oriented approach, ability to work under pressure Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels Proactive and self-starter Location: DUBAI
Sales executive Dubai
Sales Executive Dubai
We are a UAE based company with excellence in Designing, Developing, and Manufacturing Construction Chemicals since 1998.
We are looking for a sales person with chemical engineering background.
-Minimum exp. of 2 yrs with driving license of the UAE.
-Computer skills in Microsoft & email will come in handy for the job.
-Indian candidates preferred.
- Employee should have the necessary skills, experiences and education to successfully complete the tasks needed to be performed.
-Has potential for growth and the ability and willingness to take on more responsibility.
Please provide your CV.
The company will work with you & provide you assistance at all the stages to bring the best out of you.