Digital Marketing (Dubai) – Should have minimum 2 to 3 years’ core experience in Business Development, New Client Acquisition and Revenue Generation with complete knowledge on Digital Marketing. Should be presently working in Digital Marketing Agency/Company or Web Development/Designing Company in Dubai in the same domain. Should have a strong client base in Dubai. Salary range depends on the market rate and hike will be given as per standard market rate on last drawn salary. Only Male candidates are eligible for this profile. The candidate should be comfortable in travelling and should be ready to work with targets and will have to generate revenue by bringing in new business for the company through Digital Marketing and Website Design & Development in Dubai. This will be an individual profile and the person will not have any team to perform his work. Also the person can do work from home if required.
Sales professionals Dubai
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Identify new markets and business opportunities
• Record sales and send copies to the sales office
• Review your own sales performance
Flavors Food Industry
Commercial manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to add value to our sales growth activities by identifying new opportunities and at the same time manage day to day operations of our manufacturing unit to increase the overall efficiency of the operations. The candidate must have experience in Food and Beverage Manufacturing/Trading sector and should be aware of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
Job Location: UAE
Position: Commercial Manager
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Sales executives Dubai
Looking for Sales Executive in high commission basis only. If you are a candidate confident about your Position in Sales and believes in increasing the revenue of the company, then the company in return will pay you on time with promised high commission.
We are not looking for candidates trying to work for 3 or 4 months with a fixed salary or looking for candidate trying to find a solution in getting Visa, then this company is not for you.
Once you prove yourself in the First 3months, then we will surely apply for your Visa if required, and can rework on the pay structure.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
Customer service skills
Good set of Contacts in Fashion Industry and/or Interiors
Computer knowledge is essential.
Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
A passion for the retail industry / Interiors.
Ability to work in a team
Pride in achieving individual targets
Hard working, Flexibility and punctuality
Xite offers highly engaging and supportive work environments in a culture that values, recognises and rewards quality performance.
Sales professional Dubai
Sales Executive Required
Industry: Digital Marketing Company
Job Location: Dubai, Umm Ramool
Experience: 2 years agency experience
License: UAE valid driving license
Language Skills: English (Mandatory) & any additional (Advantage)
Sales Coordinator DubaI
The Sales Coordinator plays an important role within the Astoria Solutions sales team. The key objective is to support the sales executives and Management to be successful in closing deals with their customers.
Supporting and executing administrative processes in the office
Ensuring that the telephone is answered during office hours
Coordinating appointments and meetings on behalf of Management and sales executives
Preparing presentations (slides) â€“ content to be provided by Management and/or sales people
Ensuring that administrative paperwork, filing and or / other office work is done on time, and with high quality
Helping to set up and (potentially) running marketing campaigns and initiatives, in close cooperation withCompany Management
To submit and ensure the processing and renewal of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
Sales Coordinator/Receptionist Dubai
-answers all the incoming phone calls
-assists with the outgoing phone calls
-receives clients in the Reception Area
-coordinates with the Sales Team
-forwards emails to the Sales Team
-will be doing the Email and SMS campaign of the company
-compiles information for the Sales Team
Sales Engineer Dubai
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Metal Industries. A recognized qualification in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or time served experience. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
- Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
- Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
- Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
- Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
- Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
- Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
- Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.