Outdoor sales Dubai
Outdoor salesmen with bike or car license.
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
Sales executives Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities for an interior fit out company based in Dubai.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
Proficiency in English language.
Arabic language is an advantage.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
UAE driving license is a must
Sales executive Dubai
Job description: *SALES EXECUTIVE* for an Interior Decoration & Fitout company based in Dubai
Key point of contact between the organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice.
1. Lead generation.
2. Organising meetings with potential clients.
3. Good networking skills
4. Good I’m social media
5. Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports.
6. Monthly targets to be met.
Candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in Dubai preferred. Technically qualified candidates with driving license an added advantage.
Marketing Manager Dubai
We are a bearing company looking for an engineer who can work as our sales and marketing manager in a newly formed company. You will get the oppurtunity to travel the entire emirates and also visit different industries.
1) A Valid UAE Driving License
2) 2-3 Year experience in Sales and Marketing of any engineering product
The person will be solely resposnible for the sales and will be highly rewarded for his work.
IT Sales Dubai
Job description: *Urgent Hiring (We need 3 IT Sales Executive who can join immediately)*
Our company is looking for IT Sales Executive with proven experience in IT Sales here in Dubai.
Location: Bur Dubai
-Salary starting 7000AED (Depends on your experience and interview)
-Should have At least 2 years’ Experience as IT Sales here in Dubai preferably in an Electronics Company.
-Knowledge in Focus is an advantage
-Any nationality is welcome to apply
-Presentable and Neat
-Excellent English communication skills both verbal written
-Competent in MS Office Applications
-Must be comfortable working and communicating with other nationalities
-Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
-Meeting Sales Goals/ Quota
-Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
-Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Business Development Dubai
Business Development/ Senior Business Development.
-Should have an existing portfolio of clients
-Salary and commission depends on experience in general/medical insurance
-Open to look at candidates from Abu Dhabi provided they have experience in general insurance.
Sales manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a female candidate with experience in office administration & Sales coordination.
• Client Follow ups
• Supporting sales staff with coordination and documentation
• Arranging travel requirements
• Answering phone calls
• Manage email correspondence
• Perform different secretary tasks
• MS Office
• Sales experience
• Admin experience
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales cordination: 2 years (Required)
• receptionist: 2 years (Required)
• Dubai (Required)
• English (Required)
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: A well-known Arabic Shemagh Brand company is looking for experience sales professional the following qualifications;
• 2-3 years Retail Shemagh Sales experience
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Arabic & English
• Male or Female Preferably Single
• Preferably Arabic nationality
• Age between 24-30 years old
• Driving licence is a must.
• With pleasing personality & excellent personal organization
• Computer literates
• Comfort with shifting and physical work
• Team Player
• Pride in achieving individual targets
• Flexible and punctual
• Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and collection targets.
• Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers / store on charge.
• Demonstrating the product portfolio, features, and unique selling points to the customer in a professional manner.
• Ensuring products targeted availability, visibility, and accessibility as the sales and marketing guidelines on both shelf and off shelf.
• Take required spaces, fill the displays, keep the shelves neat and tidy, take extra spaces, and defend existing display spaces.
• POS Material installation (Shelf Talkers, Danglers, Wobblers, Pallets Skirts) in addition to accurate pricing.
• Maintain tight daily route plan with effective active calls percentage.
• Responsible for collection of receivables in case no centralized management of the customer.
• Provide market feedback to the sales supervisor / manager
• Fully responsibility for customer’s stock control.
• Keep all the products in the warehouses of customers properly arranged at all times
• Business Ownership, Creativity, Innovation, Problem Solving.