Sales Manager Dubai
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs for UAE by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains UAE sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales manager Dubai
Opulence event management
Country: United arab emirates
Job description: Sales and business development candidates required with experience only in exhibition,events and wedding industry ..Only candidates will consider with similar experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission, Permanent
Sales Account Executive Dubai
Minimum 3 years of solid IT sales experience.
Must possess excellent sales references.
Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
Experience telemarketing or cold calling is required.
Very computer literate and Internet savvy with a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages.
Self-motivated, problem solving, and a self starter who works with little direction.
>Must be willing to travel and posses the ability to work remotely and independently.
Must have recent experience selling enterprise software to enterprises
Experience selling into the financial services, heathcare, insurance, telecommunications and/or oil & gas industries a definite plus.
Marketing Executive Dubai
This role is for a Marketing Executive, with focus on client servicing and brand management. The company is seeking a dynamic and very creative person to join the growing corporate team.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Management of social media, planning and monitoring with a true understanding and interest of online and social media.
• Generating design briefs, and collaborate with designers from proofing to final copy for event materials.
• Identifying and reaching out to potential strategic clients.
• Minimum 2 years of marketing / brand experience.
• Savvy and keenly understands the importance of client servicing.
• Attention to detail and highly creative.
Business development officer Dubai
Job description: - Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Sales professional Dubai
The Business Development/Sales position will oversee all business development activities within the various named global accounts.
To be responsible for identifying and creating new sales models for MediaGuru products and services across the MENA region, with a special focus on the markets, using new technologies, business models,and approaches to market.
A core function of the role is to creatively adapt approach and business model to each market in order
to deliver new ways of selling our products. This will be achieved by researching and understanding
how each market is set up, develop B2B relationships, and find ways to achieve goals by thinking outside
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current
Sales & Marketing Executive Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales professional Dubai
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Expertise in outside B2B Sales is a must.
Proven ability to successfully penetrate targeted accounts.
Self-starter at prospecting, targeting and securing new business.
Must understand the importance of networking, and be willing and able to spend the time & energy needed for success.
. • Must be a great communicator and understand the importance of follow through.
Excellentwritten communication and email etiquette skills a must.
Be a tremendouscontributor to a great team!
Must have a valid UAE driving license with own car.
Job Type: Full-time