Sales Professionals Dubai
Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
Report on regional sales results
Forecast quarterly and annual profits
Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
The candidate must have experience in the AUTO SPARE PARTS business. The company's customers are auto body builders, bus builders and so on. The candidate should be able to travel around GCC countries.
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales & New Business Development
Reporting to: GM
• Promoting and selling frozen foodstuff products in UAE;
• Sponsoring new business concepts to customers;
• Communicating with customers on daily basis, maintaining records of meetings and site visits;
• Creating long term business relations;
• Identifying potential customers and new opportunities;
• Arranging product sampling whenever is required;
• Maintaining an updated customer database;
• Follow up on each customer order, delivery and payment;
• Closely keep track of market situation, product & customers performances, and competitor movements.
• Ensuring collections gathered on time as per agreed payment terms.
• Preferably with +2 years’ experience in trading of value added frozen products in the food service of UAE
• Graduated or post graduate in Business, Marketing and/or Foreign Trade
• Fluent in English language
• Microsoft office
• UAE Driving license
Sales executives Dubai
Rubontek Technology LLC is the UAE subsidiary of YAGE Brand, selling Flashlight, Camping Lantern, Desk Lamp, Emergency Ligth, Mosquito Bat and so on. The company is located in Murshid Bazar, Deira in Dubai.
We're now hiring Sales Executive with job responsibilities and requirement below:
Develop UAE and Middle East market with proactive attitude and good selling skills
Liasing with existing and potential customers and keep good relationship with Key Accounts
Processing orders and handling logistic issues
Effectively communicate with Management Team and report on a daily basis
• Ambitious, “can-do” attitude required.
• Strong presentation / communication skills
• Well organized and can work autonomously
• 3 years experience required, experience in home appliance industry is preferred
• English fluency a must. Arabic speaker preferred.
• Familiarity with MS Office
• UAE Driving License preferred
Sales professionals DUBAI
We are searching for a Sales professional , Who is confident enough to
Sell IOT Software
Create Mid Market customer's PIPE LINE
Understanding of Software and learn to to do DEMO of product.
Extensive Follow ups
Must have :
Past experience of IT SALES 1 year at least.
Marketing professional Dubai
A leading manufacturing company in UAE looking for a Marketing professional with 3-5 years of experience in building materials and construction in Dubai.
Result oriented, energetic marketing graduates with 3 to 5 yrs experience in Building materials marketing required for a Manufacturing company. Preference for candidates with experience in Project marketing of Construction Products in Qatar.
Maintaining client relationships
Candidates with building material & construction products experience will be an advantage
High energy level
Negotiation and prospecting skills.
Having valid UAE driving license will be an advantage
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive required for a retail furniture store in Dubai. Candidates with good communication skills and showroom management skills is requrired. AED 2500/- salary is offered for the right candidate. Email cvs
Sales Representative Dubai
Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
Identify and resolve client concerns.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Other duties as assigned.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive who can bring projects on the below mentioned areas:
• Structured Cabling
• Biometric & Access Control
• IP Telephony
• Other Networking Infrastructure Projects
• Understand the future perspective of the company and develop strategies for growth accordingly.
• Research and analyze the market to find out better business opportunities
• Collaborate with clients and make business deals that are beneficial for the company in long run.
• Find out faults and loop holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
• Interact with the higher authorities of the company to discuss business issues with them.
• Maintain continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries