sales executive dubai
Marketing manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales executive Dubai
We are looking for a self-driven Sales Consultant for DU Telecom products to join our sales team, based in Dubai
-Must have minimum 2 years sales experience.
-Fresher’s/Visitors in UAE are welcome
-Understand sales processes and should be able to generate revenue for self and the company.
-Willing to earn extra income via incentives
- Must have at least a graduate degree
- Basic Understanding of du/etisalat telecom products and services
-Must have a good oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory)
-Ability to work independently, self-driven, motivated, team player and result oriented.
Salary range AED 3000 - 3500 + incentives (depending on experience)
Sales Executive Dubai
Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships
Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organisation
Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions. salary is negotiable
Marketing professional Dubai
Job description: Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer.
Requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data.
Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
Maintaining relationships with important clients.
Arabic speakers are preferred and advantage.
Interested applicant may send their CV
Digital Sales Professional Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Digital Sales Professional with strong communication skills to join our company. The candidate must be fluent in English ( Arabic and French is a plus).
- Be responsible to grow our business with mobile operators in the Middle East region.
- Responsible to manage existing relationships with clients.
- Responsible to find new clients for our digital activities.
- Be responsible to generate weekly reports on sales.
- The sales person will have a set target to achieve on a monthly basis.
- The sales person will directly report to CEO.
Sales Manager Dubai
40 hours per week. Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Marba Group (MG) has multiple openings for a full-time Sales Manager position.
Marba Group (MG) is a start up software development company with offices in USA, Qatar and UAE.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the executions of all sales and customer service functions of the company
and for assisting Operations to meet the established sales and job performance objectives.
Together with a competitive salary, the package includes Commissions, and Benefits
- Communication & Interaction: Manage relationships with current and prospective clients to attain sales and
- Customer Focus: Work with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport and ensure overall satisfaction of
- Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Work within the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve
issues in-line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
- Leadership & Development: Understand the company direction and demonstrate leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
- Highly professional, charismatic and confident
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution required
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills
- Conduct weekly meetings and monitor the completion of performance objectives
- Manage & lead all sales objectives, with a team of 2 external and 2 internal Sales staff to ensure targets are met
- Build strong client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention
- Use company resources to identify prospect clients
- Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner
- Write proposals, tenders, RFQ, RFP, and prepare quotes and correspondence (Preferably in English & Arabic).
- Hands on experience of at least 3 years in the service industry; preferably in the automotive industry
- Ability to multitask; perform a full range of Sales activities, to build corporate clients while improving the
service to existing clients.
- Good communication and management skills including project management and supervisory skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office 2010, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook 2012 Business Contact Management is an asset.
- Ability to train staff members on various systems and procedures.
Sales agents Dubai
Hiring 6 outstanding sales reps in automotive industry who should mainly have good communication skills, self-motivated and ready to work after the 3 months paid internship if he/she got hired. We will be evaluating your performance after for the 3 months and hire you for a permanent position with a higher salary if you meet or exceed expectations.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Developing relationships with customers as an essential step for future wholesale sales and contracts
- Find potential markets/clients or other opportunities.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Find problems/challenges and recommending solutions.
Candidates should have the following:
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and extremely motivated
- Having a pleasing personality
- Looking for a long term position
- Should have driving license and own a car
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Experience in sales (and in automotive industry is a big bonus)