Marketing Manager Dubai
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• BSc/MSc degree in marketing Business Administration or relevant field
• 5 to 7 years of UAE market is must.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• UAE Valid Driving License is Must. If having Own Car that would be added advantage.
• Arabic Speaker Preferred.
Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking for a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy for Bounce and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines. If you’re looking for a challenge and working for an innovative brand that has an exciting future then send your application in!
Marketing - Design and co-ordinate regular electronic mailout initiatives - Prepare marketing statistics and assessing the results of marketing campaigns - Draft promotional material and liaise with the designer and printers for production - Achieve sign off of all marketing materials via Head of Comms or MD - Manage the marketing database and email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs - Develop and maximise internet presence, improving search rankings & visibility - Constant monitoring and liaising with external websites regarding listings - Editing and producing all internal venue collateral, eg menus, table signs, etc - Research audiences and identify companies within different target markets as agreed with the Comms Manager – arrange introductions or offers - Working with the event sales mgr to manage key client database through Delphi systems Social Media - Regularly review social media impact and engagement through analytics - Head social meeting to improve and assess content - Effectively manage blog and monitor relationship with Bounce website Public Relations - Monitor and record printed and online press coverage - Research suitable media outlets, editors and present as required (e.g. printed and online press, social media, trade press, TV and radio) - Ensure press and media contacts are kept updated with promotional info - Develop press relations – invite, meet and greet within venue - Manage online media page / creating content for newsroom - Contribute to developing in-house PR strategies and campaigns - Create press releases (with training) and distribute - Attend press/ media /public relations events to represent the company Internal communications and administrative - Update and manage website using the Content Management System - Proof reading marketing materials and printed literature - Monitor website analytics and report back as required - Supporting senior management with administrative duties - Prepare materials for meetings, take minutes as required - Electronic and digital filing as required on the company server - Maintaining brand standards throughout internal communication - Planning and draft a monthly Bounce staff newsletter Core attributes and non-negotiables - Educated to degree level - Highly organised and strength in time management skills - Robust and able to structure their workload - Proactive worker and likes to take ownership on projects - Knowledge of social media platforms. Experience in scheduling and content planning is desirable - Good communicator and able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Good teamwork skills
Communication skills and networking ability
Strong attention to detail
Good organisation and planning skills
Creativity and writing skills
Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a sales executive having at least 2-3 years experience in hardcore sales and should have knowledge in Digital Marketing.
Interested candidates should be fluent in English and have a dynamic personality and good convincing skills.
Remuneration will be Basic + Incentives
Kindly send in your resume to Aldrin@prodesk.co
Please do not send any WhatsApp messages
Business development Dubai
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and prepare BD strategy
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Identify appealing collaborations to assist in brand building
• Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Daily operational management of key partnerships
• Minimum 8-10 years' experience in a similar role.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in a retail environment is a must
• Possess a strong network of regional and international buyers
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
Business Analyst Dubai
BRAND BUSINESS ANALYSTS
We are a leading FMCG company in the UAE, currently recruiting Brand Business Analysts for our international food brands. The role represents the contact point between the company and the brand’s international Principal, facilitating the two way information flow of market and business performance data as well as developing marketing plans and monitoring their implementation in the market place.
The successful candidates will have impeccable oral and written English communications skills, and be highly competent with analytical business planning and their corresponding IT tools. Strong interpersonal skills are required for extensive interaction with all levels in the company including management, as well as a valid D/L for field work.
Candidates that are self-motivated, passionate, results oriented and confident to take on this challenge will be offered a competitive package with attractive benefits if selected.
Marketing executive Dubai
Looking for Marketing Excutive who has background and experience in E-Commerce, Preferably Arabic English speaking , but all English speaking applicants are welcome to apply for this position
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executives (Trading)
1: Agriculture Engineer with sales experience in landscaping & horticulture Equipment-Male- min 2 years of U,A.E experience
2: Building material & hardware sales executive-Male-min 2 years of U.A.E experience.
We are hiring sales coordinators for our company having minimum 2 years experience in similar field
Interested candidates, kindly send in your resumes