Sales Agent Dubai
Sapphire Printing Press is looking for salesman. Should have experience and should be presentable
and capable to get business for the firm. We are located in dubai. Candidate based in UAE will be highly appreciated.
Can Manage the company data
Can bring clients for the firm
Can increase the production of the firm
Can meet the monthly targets.
Sales Manager Dubai
Required Sаles Manager,2 years experience in foodstuff in Dubai.
Payment - $ 3000 USD or 11,000 Dirhams per month reimbursement of the bond,transportation, office expenses
Marketing Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and printing company looking for lady marketing executives for its expansion unit. Attractive salary + commission. Visa will be provided for right candidates.
Freshers can also apply for junior level. Please send your detailed CV
Marketing Manager Dubai
Maintains and strengthens the Company\'s brand position (market share, preference, business results) in their regional geography and other areas of responsibility. Responsible for maintaining trademarks.
§ Supports the Marketing Team and actively participates with Owner /Operator Leadership, Agencies, and Regional Management in establishing and communicating system, regional and Co-op goals.
§ Fully understands, and is aligned and supportive of the regional and national strategy/plan.
§ Participates and supports the Marketing Director in the direction/development of creative strategies/briefs/execution and media/messaging strategies/plans/execution.
§ Leads the process for planning/alignment, tactical development, execution, evaluation, and continuous improvement of all assigned co-op business plans to achieve annual co-op goals.
§ Identifies and utilizes available resources outside of the Region to aid in the development and execution of the Region’s business/marketing plan, ethnic marketing plans and other areas of responsibility.
§ Leads the process for development, execution and evaluation of strategic local media and messaging plans in assigned markets.
§ Participates in the process for development and execution of local creative (TV, radio, outdoor, print, and restaurant merchandising, etc.) in accordance with regional creative process and national creative standards.
§ Leads the process for development and execution of ethnic and other key targeted marketing plans in order to reach important customer segments and build results within these business segments.
§ Partners with the co-op agencies and officers in the development and management of co-op budgets.
§ With RMD oversees annual review of agency fees with co-op leadership.
§ Leads and/or provides oversight on the process to promote/execute local store marketing as a resource. (Where appropriate) manages or consults LSM staff.
§ Leads and/or provides oversight on the communication/process for merchandising execution as assigned.
§ Ensures and is ultimately accountable for the proper use of the McDonald’s trademarks, logos, producer\'s licenses, and makes sure all advertising materials have legal and creative approval.
§ Manage projects as assigned within the regional marketing dept. (i.e. national promotion management within the region, supply chain interface, communications, merchandising, coordination, special events, counsel LSM.
Job RequirementsProvides leadership points of view. Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among Owner/Operators, Agencies, Suppliers and Staff to achieve maximum performance.
§ Ensures agency performance reviews/evaluations are completed. Works with RMD on performance reviews and as needed, profitability reviews.
Sales Executive Dubai
We are in the look out for a Sales Executive who has at least 1-2 years of experience working for a Deals and Discounts Company, or in a similar sales-driven organization.
Excellent communication skills in English and/or Arabic is required.
Our ideal candidate needs to be outgoing, sociable, has a pleasant personality, and most importantly has an exceptional flair for sales.
With driving licence (those who have own car will receive an added incentive)
Salary : earn salary and comission of up to Aed. 20,000 per month or more.
Sales Manager Dubai
- Responsible for the sales activity of the company and prudently represent the company in line
with orders and directions of the company
- Effectively create brand awareness, actively market and promote product(s), and develop
business within defined territory. Support technical team as appropriate for deployment and site
installations as commensurate with the Companyâ€™s developing maturity and size.
- Be a team player, always working in line with companyâ€™s principles and culture
- Appraise industry trends and customerâ€™s expectations to support and drive appropriate sales &
marketing strategies, find opportunities for business and partnerships on a regular basis
- Initiate ideas and support in implementing strategies to expand the Companyâ€™s client base.
- Prepare a sales forecast and customer visit plan and appraise the Director of the Company on its
progress on a weekly basis.
- Bachelors Degree
Sales Executive Dubai
The candidate will be responsible for the Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans. deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail telephone and personal visits, carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys, capable of explaining all the technical information of the company products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
Sales Executive-Technical Dubai
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the marketplace.
- Attends product training classes to develop superior product knowledge to handle customer applications.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates and support personnel; encourages and assists in their training and development when possible.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment.
- Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
- Assists customers with problem solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Coordinates customer returns and completes proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Informs customers of all relevant company policies/procedures and initiatives.
- Reporting customer comments to management.
- Routinely communicates schedule to local branch contact.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Bachelor's or MBA
Experience: 1-2 years ( Fresher will be acceptable with good skills)
Job Type: Full-time