Outdoor sales Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: A computer IT firm looking outdoor sales male and female person handsome salary and commission interested candidates please email resume
Sales Professionals Dubai
Preferably Degree/Diploma Holders (HSC may be considered)
- 2/3 years experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills in ENGLISH (both written and oral)
- Customer-focused and ability to handle customers’ enquiries
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Computer literate in MS Office package (Word 2007 & Excel 2007)
- Ability to nurture and maintain customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
Applications will be respond to within 48hrs of applying so please check your mail for interview schedule.
Successful candidate is assured of a competitive compensation/benefits package
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive Required for an Interior and Signage Company Qualifications Required: - Advertising background (Signage & Interiors). - Preferably with experience in the same field. - Excellent communication skills . - Awareness of market levels and opportunities. - Proactive, energetic with strong organizational and collaborative skills. *Good Salary Package awaits the candidate who will be chosen for the position. Interested applicants can send their CVs
Marketing executives Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for Sales & Marketing Executive for our Tech enable intercity logistic company located in Dubai. We are startup company with new concept. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to schedule an interview. Its a
• Securing new customers,and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits
• Identify potential customers; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams. • Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding receivables supported by the Finance Controller
• Prospect and cultivate business relationships in order to generate new leads and opportunities for new business. Requirements
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
• Sales experience minimum 2 years in Freight Forwarding / Shipping / Logistics is a must, fresher can also apply• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
Shairco Interior Projectsa
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales & Marketing Manager. His role is to control and organize the entire sales department and to plan, propose and, once approved, implement sales and marketing strategies and activities. He is the manager responsible to meet company targets for growth and profitability, and to contribute to the executive management of the company.
Sales executive Dubai
Job description: Sales Executive / Territory Manager
• Generate new business by researching, contacting, qualifying, preparing and presenting to prospects
• Source leads through various means (including networking, teleprospecting, cold calling, researching directories, newspapers, tenders, trade associations, referrals etc.)
• Develop customer presentations and other required material and contribute to marketing efforts
• Answer incoming queries
• Attend sales meetings and ensure proper follow up
• Prepare quotes, bids, contracts, reports and other documents as required
• Conduct formal annual review meetings with major accounts
• Maintain up to date knowledge on the document shredding sector, industry trends and market dynamics
• Maintain customer records and contacts in an organized data base
• Periodically review customer volumes and pricing and suggest upselling ideas
• Coordinate service schedules with Operations and invoicing & collection with Accounts
• Assist in solving service-related customer problems
• Assist in solving collection problems with customers
• Suggest new business opportunities based on customer and market requirements
• Perform other tasks and other responsibilities as may be required from time to time
• Minimum 2 years Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales of services with verifiable track record.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• UAE Driving License
• Energetic, Proactive
Nice to Have
Document shredding experience
Basic + generous commission structure.
Sales Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing company in Sharjah is looking for Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
UAE Experience: 5-7 years in sales
With valid UAE driving licence
Kindly forward your updated CV
VIVOTEK Middle East FZCO
Sales and Marketing Assistant Dubai
You will be responsible for receiving orders from distributors/ dealers and processing conjunction with Sales and Marketing Team, creating sales report, maintaining sales database, supporting sales and marketing team for events, and some administration jobs.
Should have excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
The working place is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Jafza ONE