Sales Executive (Arabic speaking, English Speaking)
We are renowned fashion brand in Dubai.
Currently we have the requirements for Sales Executives with min. 1 year of experience in UAE for:-
1. arabic speaking FEMALE sales candidates and
2. English speaking FEMALE sales candidates
Job Description is as follows:-
- Min 1 year UAE experience in fashion industry is must.
- You should speak English/Arabic fluently.
- Self- motivated, target oriented, good looking and excellent communication skill.
Sales Brokers Dubai
- Assess Customer Need
- Provide Customer Service
- Execute Sales
- Process Transactions
- Proving ability to build relationships with customers
- Showing proficiency in common computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of business and their product
- Possessing sales and customer service experience
- Having experience dealing with high volume of calls and e-mails
Sales Director – Dubai
Development and implementation of business development strategies and plans for electronic security and tracking equipment to increase revenue, profit and market share within the MIDDLE EAST
Overall responsibility for the team of Business Development Managers who specialise in the sales growth for each of their product verticals
Working closely with the Finance, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that their activities are aligned with the sales budgets and plans
Essential Skills & Experience Required
Must have 10 years in strategic technical senior sales management level related to electronics equipment, preferably in the security and tracking solutions industries such as biometrics, Point of Sale, barcodes equipment
Must have UAE, MIDDLE EAST, Middle East experience in a similar role in a similar environment
Excellent team leadership and management abilities
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Electronics Engineering
Western educated and Western experienced
Aged between 35 – 45 years
Fluency in business English is essential
Sales Professionals Dubai
We are looking for Dynamic & target oriented indoor/outdoor Sales Executive (Male) for computers Division with an Experience of 2-3 years(UAE experience first preferred) who are active in work & good at communication. Send your CV
Sales Coordinator Dubai
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary etc.
- Co-coordinating all details with client, order processing etc.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Responding to and co-coordinating all internal meeting requests.
- Update customer`s feedback to the Senior Management and take proper action if necessary.
- Finding new customers by e-marketing.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager.
- Prepare all kinds of reports for sales department.
Business Development Manager Dubai
All candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- you will work with new and existing clients to determine their existing and future communications needs and proposing suitable solutions for them
- You will determine sales pipeline.
- You must also maintaining contact with out top clients and act as the main go between the client and the organisation
- Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of networking, cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/sales leads will be a majot factor in this job
- you have 4 plus years working in sales/marketing, the salary is negotiable for the right candidate
Sales Representative Dubai
Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
Identify and resolve client concerns.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Other duties as assigned.
Sales Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical/Electronics industry
• Knows AUTOCAD
• Can able to prepare project submittals
• Knowledgeable in Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS) is a must
• Ability to coordinate and follow-up with clients
• Must be fluent in English speaking