Sales Professionals Dubai
We are looking for Dynamic & target oriented indoor/outdoor Sales Executive (Male) for computers Division with an Experience of 2-3 years(UAE experience first preferred) who are active in work & good at communication. Send your CV
Catering Sales Manager Dubai
Group of Restaurants in Dubai is in urgent need of CATERING SALES EXECUTIVE
Preferably Female Arab or European candidates. With atleast 2 years proven track record for high end catering Companies. Interested Candidates can forward their CV
Sales Executive Dubai
Manage existing client database and further develop strong relationships to grow business and generate referrals
Build and develop relationships with new clients
Use your creative flare to increase sales and achieve monthly targets
Sending out company information and event proposals to clients, regularly following up with clients and preparing and arranging meetings with them.
Communicating with the event coordination team and operations team to ensure events are delivered seamlessly
To attend onsite and industry events as appropriate
Provide accurate reporting figures and event data on a weekly and monthly basis to the top management
A results focused individual ready to meet the challenges of company targets
A dynamic, hard working personality with an ability to build rapport easily
A proven sales history with demonstrated success in event sales
Strong negotiating and problem solving capabilities
In depth knowledge of events
Sales driven team player
Be confident, energetic & professional within the workplace
Exceptional organizational, multi tasking, administration and time management skills
A passion for providing excellent customer service
High level of personal presentation
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
Previous experience with Events industry
Sales Executive for an interior design fit out company. Minimum two years’ experience. Arabic speaking is a mandatory requirement. Interested candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 6,000- AED 8,000 depending on the Experience and candidate’s suitability for the position
Interested candidates can share their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Analyze the UAE project market to explore the projects sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
• Build and manage a database of prospects.
• Secure meetings with prospective clients.
• Manage the negotiations, order taking and delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
• Assist the Business Development team during new product development, new opportunity identification and management of opportunities.
• Collaborate productively and respectfully with the head office to meet or exceed goals.
• Plan time and approach to achieve agreed-upon goals as it is a flexible job.
Qualifications and Essential skills
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and business development.
Sales administrator Dubai
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
• Processing orders via email or phone
• Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with TALLY software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Sales coordinator Dubai
Looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal will be to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
· Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
· Electrical Engineering Graduate
· 3 years of experienced working in Lighting Company
· UAE Driving Licence
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player with high levels of dedication
Sales executive Dubai
Sabin Plastic LLC
Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Sales Executive Required Skills:
• 4-5 years of experience in sales of plastic molded goods
• Proficiency in English / Arabic
• Experienced in Plastic related sales, projects & contracts
• A valid UAE driving license
Marketing executives Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for Sales & Marketing Executive for our Tech enable intercity logistic company located in Dubai. We are startup company with new concept. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to schedule an interview. Its a
• Securing new customers,and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits
• Identify potential customers; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams. • Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding receivables supported by the Finance Controller
• Prospect and cultivate business relationships in order to generate new leads and opportunities for new business. Requirements
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
• Sales experience minimum 2 years in Freight Forwarding / Shipping / Logistics is a must, fresher can also apply• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious