Red Events Services LLC
Sales & Marketing Executive Dubai
Urgently Needed FEMALE Arabic Speaking Sales & Marketing Executive for an exhibition stand building and fit out company with 1-3 years relevant experience in exhibitions field required.
* Sell exhibition stand to new and existing clients.
* Identify new clients and business markets
* Maintain a healthy relationship with the company\'s clients.
* Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in selling exhibition stand.
* Excellent communication skills with good command over English, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
* Knowledge in UAE market for exhibitions.
Marketing manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager
- Responsible for execution (operations and logistics) of the internal and external calendar of events and key activities/ initiatives
o Onsite branding and visibility
o Programme planning, execution and task management
o Vendor acquisition, relations and management
o Budget management
o Submission of post event/ initiative report
- Manage internal marketing and communication requirements (including but not limited to Collateral to support Centers of Excellence and all sub departments, Staff Training, Patient Pack and Forms)
o Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all marketing collateral's and deliverable's
o Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Coordinate with various marketing and comms vendor- creative agencies, media agency, printers and event companies.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects as directed by the Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures
Sales executive Dubai
The primary purpose of this role is to create, nurture and pursue business relationships with prospective and/or existing customers ensuring the closure of business deals to meet targets on an individual and team basis and directly contributing to the long-term growth. Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales and building effective partnerships with customers as well as with internal teams including presales, consultants, product development, and marketing professionals. Sales Executive is expected to help customers put together a dynamic software solution that will deliver a high-impact business outcome whilst providing an Extraordinary Customer Experience
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Business Analyst Job Duties:
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales executive Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a sales executive around Dubai. The role will involve liasing with existing clients but primarily finding new clients in the product range of gate barriers, parking systems and access control.
We are well established in the gates & barrier industry in UAE. This is an exciting time to join us and a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop within the company.
We are not looking at you to be from our industry or hold many years work experience but someone who is passionate about sales and our product range.
If this sounds appropriate for you, drop us an email with the following:
- what you understand about gate barriers & parking systems?
- who will be your typical customers?
- most recent resume
Sales executive Dubai
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Sales manager Dubai
Jupiter Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian based company, having warehouse at Ajman Free Zone (manufacturing facility in India). We are looking for Sales Managers to support our existing customers and also develop new customers in Middle East market. Candidates with 2-4years experience in Industrial products / Hologram industry / Barcode industry will be preferable. Candidates with UAE Driving Licence will be added advantage, Salary will be paid based on Education and experience. Kindly forward your resumes for immediate interview
Marketing Professionals Dubai
Ecotek Schema Pvt Ltd, is an Indian organization with interest in LED Lighting business and has been a pioneer and industry leader in the same in India.
We specialize in large format projects and boast of clientele of repute like Carrefour, Metro Cash & Carry, Shoppers Stop, Aditya Birla Group, Tata Group, Hypercity, Visaka Industries, BPCL amongst others.
Our core strength is product development as per the need of our customers and taking turn key projects for LED Lighting for Retail Stores, Malls, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels etc.
With a vision to expand our network we are now setting up office in Dubai to cater to the Middle East and African market and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to develop the market for our products and services.
The management team will be in Dubai to take interviews