Online Sales Executive Dubai
Online Sales and Purchasing Executive
Relation building with suppliers, cutting PO, arrange logistics and transportation, filing regulatory documents, vendor payments, addressing
Adapting the market
Sales Executive with valid UAE Driving License required for a Manufacturing Company for their Kitchen Furniture Division. Knowledge in Arabic is an added advantage. Interested candidates please forward their cv
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales Manager / Sales Executive Required for Interior Company in UAE.
Having 5+ Years Experience in UAE
Should have Driving Licence
All Nationality can Apply
Sales Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical/Electronics industry
• Knows AUTOCAD
• Can able to prepare project submittals
• Knowledgeable in Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS) is a must
• Ability to coordinate and follow-up with clients
• Must be fluent in English speaking
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with “Refinement”
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client’s product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
Marketing Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and printing company looking for lady marketing executives for its expansion unit. Attractive salary + commission. Visa will be provided for right candidates.
Freshers can also apply for junior level. Please send your detailed CV
Sales Executive Dubai
A leading book distribution company in the Middle East catering to public and private, local schools, universities, libraries and government institutions in UAE is looking for an experienced Sales Executive.
Responsible for account management, handling existing clients and introducing new clients.
Duties include customizing solutions to fit the client’s educational needs, tendering, quoting and pricing.
Setting-up appointments and giving presentations to Procurement Heads, Professors, and Deans from Schools, Universities and Libraries to identify their needs.
Promoting and marketing new/existing titles from international book publishers and giving alternative titles as per client’s requirement.
Developing and maintaining relationship with existing customers and prospective clients via meetings, telephone calls and emails. Serving a wide range of customers in all 7 Emirates of UAE.
Dealing with enquiries of customers, processing book orders, arranging delivery and following up with payments.
Participating in book fairs like Abu Dhabi book fair, Sharjah Book fair, Special Library Association and helping with book events, including organizing talks, signing sections etc.
Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker.
Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
Knowledge of the publishing industry
Arabic language is an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
Sales professional Dubai
Our company, Azeus Systems Limited, is looking for seasoned Sales Executives to be part of our growing sales force in the Middle East for our product, AzeusConvene. Convene is an innovative and secure meeting and collaboration solution for Boards of Directors and Senior Leadership Teams. Interested candidates can visit our website azeusconvene.com to learn more about Convene and about our company.
The main responsibilities of the Sales and Account Executive cover four broad areas.
1. Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including determining marketing requirements and the go-to-market strategy.
2. Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and manage training requirements.
3. Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, and stakeholder and user group management. This includes advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
4. Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and in Asia, which may be face-to-face or using varied communications media.
1. Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
2. Attend trade shows in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (if required).
3. Close leads generated at trade shows.
4. Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
5. Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing legislation and best practice, and maintain an awareness of the wider project and product management community, both within and external to the company, ensuring that in-house standards reflect industry best practice and Azeus’ CMMI accreditation requirements.
6. Provides updates on progress of sales leads and prospects in sales meetings.
7. Contribute to and be able to articulate the marketing plan for the product.
· A minimum of 5 years Sales Experience;
· Commercial awareness of market trends in the IT sector and in software product requirement for mobile and digital products;
· Experience in demonstrating products to potential clients at all levels of the organization;
· Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· At least 2 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives.
Must be a KSA or UAE national.
· Sales skills
· Business Development
· Management skills
· Negotiation skills
· Growth drive
· Market Research skills
· Communication skills in english (written and oral)
· Analytical skills