Business Development Manager Dubai
At FLIR Systems, we do. We’re the world’s largest producer of commercial thermal imaging systems and we are growing at a fast pace. Our ability to see in total darkness and through smoke, fog and other obscurants provides a unique capability to clients around the world.
FLIR Systems was established in 1978 in the USA to pioneer the development of high performance infrared imaging systems. Today, FLIR Systems is the world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of thermal imaging systems for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and government applications. FLIR Systems is a high technological company traded on NASDAQ (“flir”) and employs worldwide about 3.500 employees.
FLIR Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) with HQ in Marke (Belgium) is revolutionizing how traffic flows on roadways throughout the world. Traffic managers use intelligent technology from FLIR ITS to monitor and manage traffic streams. Be it for monitoring motorists and pedestrians in urban areas, for detecting incidents on highways and in tunnels, or for traffic data collection, FLIR’s intelligent Video Detection and Monitoring Solutions enhance traffic safety and mobility on a daily basis. Taking full advantage of the unrivalled benefits of thermal imaging, FLIR ITS also contributes to increased safety and efficiency in public transportation. Our dedicated intelligent sensors for level crossing detection, platform safety, tunnel intrusion, fire detection, … help public transportation operators to take the necessary safety measures.
For the rapid expanding markets in the Middle East, FLIR ITS is recruiting a talented, entrepreneurial and impactful :
• After a training and introduction period you will further grow the sales of FLIR ITS products by building, developing and managing a client portfolio of systems integrators and distributors throughout the Middle East.
• You qualify new distribution/integration channels through extensive market research and via telephone, mail, personal contacts, on-site business visits, tradeshows etc.
• You will respond to technical and proposal requests from existing and prospective customers. You will work closely together with a specialist team of dedicated Project Managers.
• You will provide market and sales planning information, forecasts and reports.
• You will develop, manage and implement local sales initiatives, conduct sales & product trainings and participate in strategy formulation and in defining the optimum distribution and systems integrators approach.
• You will participate and visit market related conferences and tradeshows. You will plan and execute seminars and give presentations at events that offer exposure to potential customers.
• This position is field based and requires extensive traveling (up to 75%) of your time.
• You will report directly to the Vice-President Worldwide Sales.
- The ideal candidate for this challenging position preferably has a higher technical degree (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science etc.) or is qualified by experience in a technological environment.
- We are looking for a dynamic and high-impact candidate with a successful business development experience in systems integrator and distributor sales of high technology capital equipment and projects in the Middle East, preferably in Transportation, Security & Surveillance, CCTV, IT or similar markets.
- A technical knowledge of or strong affinities with (TCP/IP) networks or with technology related to surveillance sensors definitely is a plus.
- You have the ability to identify, capture, develop and support long term business through systems integrators and distributors.
- You are a competitive, flexible and resourceful professional with very good networking and communication skills. You are open-minded, persuasive and able to deal with all levels at customer accounts.
- You are talented in writing proposals, giving presentations, performing technology and system demonstrations, forecasting and closing transactions.
- You are autonomous and full of initiative. You have strong business acumen and a real commitment to achieving goals and results.
- You are fluent in English with knowledge of Arabic as a strong asset. Speaking French (or any other languages) as well is an advantage.
Assistant Manager Sales Dubai
- Should have handled large and mid-size accounts
- Should be well networked in the market.
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved.
- Responsible for driving business growth through identification and penetration of new market segments for attaining targets.
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company.
- Implementing strategic marketing plans to ensure maximum penetration of target market & clients.
- Expand market segments & ensure sales volume by targeting prospective customers in the product segment.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas
- Budget awareness and good business sense.
- Ability to create business independently with least amount of hand holding.
Online Sales Executive Dubai
Online Sales and Purchasing Executive
Relation building with suppliers, cutting PO, arrange logistics and transportation, filing regulatory documents, vendor payments, addressing
Adapting the market
Sales Executive with valid UAE Driving License required for a Manufacturing Company for their Kitchen Furniture Division. Knowledge in Arabic is an added advantage. Interested candidates please forward their cv
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales Manager / Sales Executive Required for Interior Company in UAE.
Having 5+ Years Experience in UAE
Should have Driving Licence
All Nationality can Apply
Sales Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical/Electronics industry
• Knows AUTOCAD
• Can able to prepare project submittals
• Knowledgeable in Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS) is a must
• Ability to coordinate and follow-up with clients
• Must be fluent in English speaking
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with “Refinement”
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client’s product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
Marketing Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and printing company looking for lady marketing executives for its expansion unit. Attractive salary + commission. Visa will be provided for right candidates.
Freshers can also apply for junior level. Please send your detailed CV