marketing executive Dubai
• Handling FCL cargo, focusing sectors are MIDDLE EAST and UPPER GULF.
• Handling cargos are lead ingots, paper, rice, machineries, paints, mango pulp, steels, cycle spare parts, solar panels.
Designation: Senior Marketing Executive
Focus: NVOCC container movements ( exports and imports) and Forwarding.
Area focused: Middle east and Upper gulf
Due to the continued growth an opportunity has arisen for the key position of Marketing Director. In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of the Organisations Marketing plans, strategic vision, public relations and communications strategy.
Marketing Director Dubai
Marketing Director Our company requires a Sales and Marketing Director to lead its Division in Dubai. Candidates must have: Experience of working in the field of Real Estate as a Director only in Dubai Ability to control Sales Managers & Monitor Respective Teams. Sets trends based on marketing strategy with a clear direction, goals and targets. Ensuring a consistent product and branding message is maintained through media relations. Results oriented attitude & Strategic thinking. Excellent organizational skills. Willingness to work hard with honesty. Good salary with impressive commission will be provided. Company Visa will also be provided. Interested candidates may apply with their CV’s attached
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Duties and responsibilities among others includes:
Acquaint with the field on a daily basis to obtain new clients’ and business, while selling and promoting our products to the public in UAE.
Maintain and develop an excellent relationships with existing customers in person , via telephone calls and emails;- Calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business ventures.
Respond to incoming mail and phone inquiries related with sales quotations, closings contact between our group and its existing and potential markets and clients.
Effectively negotiate and close deals, maintain an updated database of existing and prospective clients through the company’s CRM.
Representing our company in sales fairs, Exhibitions, forums, and to make presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients and to existing clients in the event of a new product. Advising ways to improve sales, engaging in promotions and road shows when needed,
Provide accurate, and on spot cost calculations and providing customers with accurate quotation.,
Confer complete feedback about response of our product to the management to assist in improving our product and target audience, Educating clients about our product and it value to them and their businesses.
Bachelors degree in a Business Management/ Sales & Marketing / or relevant field.
Must have over 5 years experience in sales in UAE, in a supervisory role.
Good knowledge of the UAE market and ability to work efficiently under stress.
Online Marketing Officer Dubai
A position has become open for an online marketing officer, you will have experience in Apple Adobe programs (Photoshop and InDesign)
• Experience in graphic design and web design
• Knowledge of basic HTML is needed, very basic
• Experience with payment gateways and PayPal
• Experience with international delivery policies globally, you will work with the online team, dealing with customers also, this is a great opening, send in your resume, salary is 41 K USD per year plus relocation
HORECA Sales Manager Dubai
- Responsible for leading and guiding a team people in the organization.
- Sets goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign training's and mentor the members of the sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible in planning and implementing sales programs as per business plan.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating of the operating and local conditions.
- Design and implement all the sales strategies to achieve the sales target.
- Capable to do a market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Must be consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of key accounts.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
- Must be able to understand financial margins and taking prompt action in solving related challenges.
- Responsible for marketing of products and services to both B2B and B2C markets.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Must have analytical skills to customize sales approach to customer type.
- Actively involved in Business Development to ensure growth of the business.
- Ensure achievement of targets and goals set by the department.
- Strictly adhere to the policy and procedures of the company. Supervise and manage each member of the sales team to ensure their compliance of the policy and procedure.
- Liaise with the suppliers and efficiently manage the procurement process.
- Ensure “Customer Delight” through impeccable service and high quality products
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have minimum 8 - 10 years UAE, FMCG experience in Horeca sector.
- Must have experience of retailers, wholesalers, Horeca, competitors, products.
- Must have at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing .
- Preferably Ladies .
- Preferably Eastern or Central Europeans .
- Proficient in both verbal and written English Language .
- Excellent people management skills.
- Must have a Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, preferably Masters but not a mandate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 18,000.00 to AED 20,000.00 /month
Marketing Professional Dubai
We are looking for an experienced sales representative with experience in new market penetration in the Middle East and Africa. Existing relationship with building products distributors and large construction companies. We are a wood door manufacturer with operations in the Unites States and China. We have worked on projects in Asia, Africa and the Untied States and are looking to work with commercial, residential and retail in need of high quality wood doors. Please let us know your interest and qualifications for this exciting opportunity.
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a Travel and Tourism company located in Abu Dhabi. Must have experience related to airline ticket and visa.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English and another language will be an advantage
Years of experience: 2 to 3 years in UAE
Not more than 35 years old
Please send your CV indicating your current location together with the following information: