Sales Coordinator Dubai
Sales coordinator with experience in IT hardware field required for IT company in Dubai.
Attention to Intricated details of sale
Fluent in MS Excel and MS Word
Excellent comminication skills in English, Hindi required
Minimum experience of 2 years
Marketing & Sales Executive Dubai
A candidate is responsible for establishing sales objectives and devising sales activities that support these objectives. Also coordinate and supervise sales staff in performing their daily tasks
Having the knowledge and experience in the field of rental services, to corporate and general customer.
A Candidate need to have specialized knowledge in order to create, develop and implement sales strategies in an organization. Factors such as the companies sales policies, objectives and sales channels have an effect on the strategies that are developed to meet objectives. In addition, sales specialists must maintain a good long-term relationship with customers, sales staff and suppliers, as well as analyze complex, technical product specifications.
I T Sales & Marketing Dubai
Greetings from Arizon Computer trading
Hiring for Top leading client
Location - Dubai
Position - Sales/Marketing Executive
3 years of sales/marketing in Dubai Hotels experience is must.
KB and VD Works Furniture Trading LLC
Sales Executive Dubai
The KB and VD Works Furniture Trading LLC, is a joint venture of two German companies, specialized in the fields of innovative kitchen accessories and exclusive wood structures. To join our local sales office with showroom in Dubai, we are looking for an enthusiastic sales executive with profound knowledge and experience in the UAE market.
• Graduate with a minimum of 2 years local sales experience, preferably in the kitchen or building material industry and/or in the kitchen hardware business
• Excellent communication skills and a self confident personality
• Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving set goals
• Being able to work independently and goal orientated
• Organizing work in a structured and efficient way
• High proficiency in spoken and written English
• Advanced IT skills, especially with Excel
• Possessing UAE driving license
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing new customers and growing business with existing customers
• Proactively opening up new accounts via cold calls, visits, and own research
• Performing company and product presentations as well as training regarding our products
• Maintaining accurate records of sales activities and track their results
• Striving to met monthly/yearly sales targets for specific product lines/customer base
• Gather market information and be able to use it strategically
• Building a strong network with market professionals (architects, designers, decision makers in industries)
We offer an interesting opportunity to grow with two German leaders in their market segment and working with highly differentiated and innovative products.
• Competitive salary plus performance based component
• Travel expenses, phone bill, and medical insurance covered
• Intensive on the job training
Corporate Sales Manager Dubai
- Maintaining the existing clients by regular visits and updates;
- Identifying new business opportunities and accounts;
- Constantly gathering new market intelligence and trends;
- Maintaining regular contact with all airline managers/staff;
- Submitting sales reports on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring account performance and implementing new strategies to maximize profitability;
- Monitoring competitor activities and recommend actions;
- Implementing credit policy in line with audit requirements;
- Following up outstanding payments from corporate accounts;
- Communicating regularly with all team centers, outlets and management;
- Handling customer complaint;
- Maintaining relationships with key clients on all levels and identifying new potential clients;
- Negotiating corporate agreements with and on behalf of the clients.
- Developing new business relationships;
- Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication, telephone calls and emails;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process including lead generation, pitch, asking questions and negotiation;
- As a representative of the company at industry events and exhibitions with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Effectively interacting with other departments and keeping abreast of issues affecting the market, industry and collecting competitor intelligence;
- Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Implementing market strategy and sales plan;
- Planning and directing activities which includes assessing market values and conditions;
- Coordinating sales distribution;
- Establishing effective business contacts;
- Reporting on sales activity.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with 5 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E. Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference. You should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills. You will be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications. Candidate needs to be self-motivated, professional and flexible.
Work Timings:5 ½ days per week (Saturday to Thursday)
Sales Executive Dubai
well establish company is looking for Sales Executive Indoor and outdoor staff for its operation in UAE. Candidate with 2 year past experience can apply for this position. Indian nationality required only. For Outdoor sales driving licence is compulsory and for indoor sales 2 year past experience of counter sales is required. Interested candidate send their CV
Sales Executive Dubai
Recruiting Sales Executives having experience in Logistics (Customs Clearance & Forwarding) in UAE market.
Share cv along with your salary expectation.
Location Jebel Ali, UAE
Euro Steel & Fabrication LLC
Business Development Manager: 5+ years proven experience within the industry, Strategically plan market development, lead the expansion of the company's business network and increase the revenue. Salary and package: Best in the industry.