sales manager Dubai
Job description: An exciting opportunity is currently available for a motivated Sales driven individual. In order to be considered for this role you would need to be ambitious, well presented and command good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years in Sales. An avid interest in and an understanding of the Horse Racing Industry will be an added advantage. Relevant industry training and support will be provided. The selected candidate will have the freedom to work his own hours. Remuneration for this position will be commission based.
About the Company: PureBlood Consultants is a Thoroughbred Investment Company with a global presence. We offer Selection services and investment opportunities to Clients seeking to Invest in the Horse Racing Industry. With a growing team of Industry professionals who have an in-depth knowledge of the Racing Industry, PureBlood Consultants stands out from any other providers in this space. We are genuinely passionate about the professional and personal growth of our employees and recruited individuals will be given the opportunity to grow with the Company.
Red Events Services LLC
Sales & Marketing Executive Dubai
Urgently Needed FEMALE Arabic Speaking Sales & Marketing Executive for an exhibition stand building and fit out company with 1-3 years relevant experience in exhibitions field required.
* Sell exhibition stand to new and existing clients.
* Identify new clients and business markets
* Maintain a healthy relationship with the company\'s clients.
* Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in selling exhibition stand.
* Excellent communication skills with good command over English, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
* Knowledge in UAE market for exhibitions.
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: About the Position The Project will be responsible to deal with high-level contacts and institutions in the social, private and public sector and mainly with the NGOs all over to supply materials like Food Packets , Water ,Medicine, Blanket , Bedding, Clothes which are required by victims of Natural Calamities & Disaster. This type of products are been purchased and distributed by the organisation such as WHO, UN, Red Cross , and other NGOs worldwide .The main job would be to contact this NGO and convenience them to buy our products on a bigger scale and manage the business till the delivery of the product to the clients.
Requirements Qualifications • Bachelor degree. Must have a previous experience of 2-3 years working in the same field with good knowledge of the products and sales technique and individual handling the business . The Candidate should be self confident should be able to take care of the business and grown it to a further level . Ability to engage leadership and senior management at top regional and global institutions. • Self-disciplined, hardworking, good communication skills & can take initiative. • Proficiency in multiple languages would be an added asset.Interested Candidates who match the above job skills and requirement can forward CV
Sales Reps Dubai
A Multinational Medical Devices Company is looking for 5 sales representative. The candidate mus have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will likely have a University degree (in science) or commercial education, and will have 2 years minimum of practical sales experience in medical device industry.
Key competencies the candidate will demonstrate:
Good communication skills and business manners
Ability to work in a target and performance oriented manner
Good knowledge of business management
Analytical and conceptual skills
Independence/personal responsibility/team player
Good knowledge of written and oral English required
Good computer skills (MS-Office etc.)
- preferably Male , Arab speaking
- willing to relocate in Dubai & Saudi
Sales manager Dubai
A Metal Industries based in Dubai is seeking for Sales Manager were currently staying in the UAE with 10 years experienced in the field of Metal Industries with below Job Descriptions: Kindly send your updated CV for immediate evaluation. Salary will be discussed at interview.
Junior Sales Executive Dubai
Junior Sales Executive promotes products to customers and negotiates sales deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits. Assist the division manager in taking the daily activities of the sales department to obtain its goals and objectives. Junior Sales Executive is also key point of contact between an organization and the clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.Junior Sales Executive approaches potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients and responsible for making repeat sales . It is the responsibility of the Junior Sales Executive to attract the Business opportunities for the company also its main task is to create business opportunities for the companies. Junior Sales Executives are responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing an organization’s movement of the customers or the distribution of the products.
1. Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers via meetings, calls and Email
2. Develops new customers.
3. Gathers maximum market information about the products and competitors.
4. Assist in developing business plan, Conduct Sales Analysis and Sales Projection.
5. Ensures customer satisfaction & supply materials on time.
6. Follow-up deliveries
7. Submits field study report on daily basis.
8. Shows samples to the customer
9. Develops and Study new products and product lines for local and export market.
10. Ensures Stock In-hand by giving requirement of goods on regular basis. The Forecasting
11. Assessed the non moving item and ensuring liquidation by offering to customers / by giving feedback,
12. Follow-up back-orders as per customer requirement and update customers accordingly.
• 2-3 Years Outdoor sales experience in any reputable Automotive Spare Parts company in UAE.
• Knowledge of Commercial Vehicle Parts / Passenger Parts is must.
• Good communication skills , - Must be good in English / Knowledge of Arabic will be added advantage.
• Working knowledge of computers ERP / Emails etc.
Sales advisor Dubai
Job description: Sales Advisor, (living in UAE with driver’s license)
If you're passionate about Electric bicycles, you’ll fit right in!
E-Bikes UAE is looking for a high-performing Sales Associates. In this role, you will develop relationships with our customers and provide assistance in choosing the perfect electric bicycle and gear.
You will learn all about our products and share that knowledge with confidence and flair. You will continually strive to attain your sales goals through increased product knowledge and improved sales techniques.
You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
• Ask customers the right questions and listen to their responses.
• Understand customer’s desires and goals in cycling, show them products and be informed and educated about the electric bikes and equipment we have in stock.
• Match the customer up with the right electric bike or accessory.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through phone calls and client visits
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Monthly reviews and performance tracking of the entire Sales team in terms of the monthly objectives that were assigned to them.
• Get a sales planning made along with daily targeting and daily sales outputs monitoring.
• Have the expertise to close the sale.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Competitive spirit
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Business Development Manager - Dubai
What could be more exciting than working for a global Travel Retail Design and Project Management Company 100% dedicated to duty-free retail? We produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and instore campaigns for travel retail environments everywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for a Talented, Ambitious and Energetic Individual to become one of our Business Development Managers to join our Global Team and to help successfully grow and expand our clientele.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with a goal to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
What we are looking for:
• Dynamic and personable candidate with vast experience working with and managing global brands.
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of the Asia Pacific retail marketing industry, preferably with experience in Travel Retail.
• A keen interest in working with premium and luxury products; and a passion for sales with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience for our customers
• Retail sales experience would be a strong advantage however it really is all about having the right attitude, drive and potential to develop relevant skills
• The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence goes without saying
• And, exceptional presentation and a professional approach top it off!
• You will play a key role in aligning sales and marketing strategies in order to maximise revenue.
• Team Player who is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations!!
What we need:
• At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Demonstrated proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills.