Regional sales manager Dubai
Ecoburner is a leading manufacturer of technology and products that are essential for the Hotel and Catering Industry. Currently selling through distribution in a number of GCC and Indian sub-continent countries, we are seeking to scale up operations to gain build on our existing success. The Regional Sales Manager role will be based on the within the GCC with responsibility for both account management and business development across the GCC and Indian sub-continent.
Developing new distribution partners and significant end-user customers.
Manage and build support and confidence of Individual Distributors, their management and their sales reps to create maximum pull through of product.
Meeting sales budget targets and other KPI targets as defined by Management.
Contract negotiation and development of new market opportunities.
Distributor and end-user training.
Utilize marketing tools to ensure success throughout the entire supply chain.
Develop a prioritized listing of direct sales opportunities within your region to target.Professional Experience & Attributes:
Minimum of five years industry experience within the hotel, catering or regional distribution sectors.
Driven, organized, analytical.
Experienced program manager / salesperson.
Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets. Compensation and Benefits:
Salary $50k + bonus plan based on OTESpecial Requirements:
Significant travel within sales region
Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a smart Sales Executive with minimum 2 years experience in SAP Business One.Only candidates with relevant experience should send their resume
Sales executives Dubai
The company has basis in KSA, Kuwait, Oman and UAE.
Global Logistics DWC LLC offers Land Transportation from UAE to all GCC and Middle East Countries, International Cargo, moving and International relocation, customs clearance in UAE, customs clearance in KSA and in Kuwait, warehousing, local distribution, supply chain solutions, Sea Freight and Air Freight.
For Global Logistics DWC LLC Dubai branch we are looking to hire a Sales Executive, with below Terms and condition:
1. Logistics Industry experience in UAE, must UAE experience of 2 years.
2. Land Transportation experience is advantage.
3. UAE Driving License is a must.
4. High level of communication skills.
Global Logistics DWC LLC offers:
- Good Basic Salary
- Attractive Commission
- Many other benefits
Sales Executives Dubai
We are a group of a/c refrigeration and auto parts dealers. we need experienced sales executives who have good experience in outdoor sales. We need good personality people from pakistan and kerala (male / female). salary is negotiable
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a commercial cleaning company located in Dubai. Should be able to join immediately.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English, Arabic and another language will be an advantage.
Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
Not more than 35 years old
Please send your CV
SAGE Consulting and Development DMCC
ERP Sales Representative Dubai
Preferred Qualifications: University Degree, 3 – 5 Years of Software/ ERP Sales
ERP Sales Representative
Are you as passionate about ERPs and Systems as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your client’s then ERP role could be your way to success.
We’ve got an exciting new opportunity opening up within our team. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Join our team and you will not only sell but have the opportunity to promise your clients increased agility, insightful decision-making, greater productivity, and lower costs. Our ERP solutions are designed to grow any business smarter and faster.
• Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones
• Lead and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Executives, and Partners
• Defining appropriate ERP Value Propositions and driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
• Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position our ERP offerings
• Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
• Engage with prospect organizations to position our ERP solutions through strategic value- based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
• Generate short-term results whilst maintaining long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
• Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
• Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths
• Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition
• Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
• Understanding the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
• Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid-market companies
• Ability to communicate on C-level and experience selling to senior level business owners or IT Directors is a strong asset
• Fluency in English
Marketing Executive Dubai
searching for a Female Candidate for the post of Marketing Executive for our company which is an Accounting & Auditing Firm. We r looking for a smart female who should be well verse with English language.