Sales Executive Dubai
A leading bridal haute couture company established since 1980, is seeking to hire a FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE, pwith minimum 5 years of experience in high end fashion apparel retail brand. Fluent in Arabic and English with MS Office skills, salary 7000-9000AED plus benefits.
- Effectively qualify the customer to creating a firm understanding for their taste in dress design requirements.
- Presenting and showcasing the most suitable dresses according to customer budget and design requirements.
- Presenting collections from designer sketches look book.
- Discuss design options with the customer and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
- Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
- Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Working on excel and outlook, and preparing necessary documentation and reports as needed
- Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Organized and responsible.
- Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
- Due to the nature of our business, must be female.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
- Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
- Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
- Proficient in MS Office
Digital Marketing Executive Dubai
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to manage, coordinate and measure all digital marketing activities for this new Gold and Diamonds Jewellery brand created 3 years ago.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Align digital marketing strategies to maximize brand awareness and sales revenue in the GCC in a first stage, then worldwide, by:
- Management of the Website Content, actively improve SEO, images/pictures optimisation
- Management of all digital media files – pictures, movies, animation
- Management of the Newsletter Content Management System
- Management of daily Instagram pics & video posting, Snapchat, Facebook
- Identifying, managing, executing and monitoring all new Social Media channels
- Analyse all online marketing activities through systematic reporting and tracking; propose implementation of changes to maximize impact.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Assist in the evolution of the digital strategy to build a long lasting digital connection with customers
- English, Arabic is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 – 3 years of minimum experience in managing and optimizing paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google.
- Experience from fashion industry preferred but not mandatory
- Good communication and editing (photo/video/text) skills
Business Development Executive Dubai
Post : Business Development Executive
*Having adequate experience in Rice with ability to travel and cover UAE and neighboring Countries.
*Good Communication in English, Arabic and Urdhu smart personality.
Experience required : 3-5 yr
Salary : Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Senior Sales Manager Dubai
Carreer Objective :
To Be a Successful professional in a Globally Respected and to achieve the objective of the company with Honestly & Fairness and to Continously Upgrade Knowlegde and skills.
Job Experience : 3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing of electrical and electronics products and assessors.
Other Job Experience : Diploma in Computer Application (DTP)
Business Development Dubai
Business Development Agents - Interiors / Decor.
A person with good exposure / Contact in the Real Estate Market, Hospitals, Hotels with Good communication skills in Arabic / English with more than 7 years experience in Commercial Interior Fit out.
Right candidate should have the ability to bring in Fit out works right from the word go. Right candidate will be provided the best commission structure in the UAE.
Should work independently with min. supervision in terms of targets and be able to achieve desired results.
Company will be responsible for the Design and execution of the all Projects.
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Marketing Executive
A reputed South Korean Company based in Dubai is looking Sales Marketing Executive with minimum at least 2years of experience in sales (preferable for Metal Trading).
We prefer Indian nationals (Male at least 25-30 years old) Sales, Marketing experience with Export or Import background would be advantage.
Be able to travel around GCC countries. Smart, Good-looking and Presentable. Can work independently, resourceful and creative. Can handle pressure and has good communication and interpersonal skills.
Visit Visa or Transferrable Visa can apply.
Please send you CV if you meet the criteria above with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary : Negotiable
Benefits : as per U.A.E. LABOUR LAW Min.
Work Exp : 2 Years Min.
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Company Size : 1-10 Employees
Career Level : Junior
Listed By : Employer Location UAE > Dubai
Marketing Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for a our company in Dubai.
Minimum work experience as a Software Marketing Manager for 3 years with local experience in Dubai.
Looking for someone with excellent PR contacts with software world, who can work with us on commission basis. 20% commission on total project cost on any lead coming from you.
Should be Dubai resident, willing to work with us part-time as free lancer.
We prefer someone who has worked in an establishment of software business.
Sales Manager Dubai
Person is responsible for managing sales of the company’s products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.Job duties include but are not limited to:•Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the GM•Develop the business to meet company requirements & expectations.• Manages personnel and develops sales & support staff.• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the department.•Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.•Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.•Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.•Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.•Collaborates with superiors to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.•Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.•Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.•Holds regular meeting with sales staff