Sales Executive Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sales calls to customer on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers. Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies. Introduces and demonstrates new products to assigned accounts.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders.
- Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the marketplace.
- Cooperates with qualified suppliers to secure mutual business through joint calls.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates and support personnel; encourages and assists in their training and development when possible.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle.
- Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
- Assists customers with problem solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Coordinates customer returns and completes proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Informs customers of all relevant company policies/procedures and initiatives.
- Reporting customer comments to management.
- Routinely communicates schedule to local branch contact.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Piping Sales Executive Dubai
Young (2-5 yrs UAE Experienced) Sales executive dealt with contractors and consultants
with UAE D/L can send their CV with current salary.
IT Sales Dubai
Good Communication Skills.
Good Understanding on Various Industries and their Business needs
Knowledge on SDLC and various Technology Stacks on Mobile and Web will be added advantages
Basic knowledge on various Mobile Apps and their usage will be added advantages
Prospect database development (calling list)
Generating new business leads and setting sales ready appointments
Sales presentations to prospective clients
Prospecting new clients via Tele Marketing / Cold Call / E-mail campaigns
Appointment setting process mapping, implementation, and reporting
Quality process documentation, monitoring, and reporting
Contribute towards team efforts to meet pre-established company goals.
Understand and gather customer requirements
Understand Business challenges and provide appropriate Business with Technical solutions
SALES PROMOTER Dubai
Company NameENVOGUE EVENTS
Job TitleSAMPLING PROMOTER
Education LevelNo degree
SalaryAED 2500-3000 Monthly
DO SAMPLING OF PRODUCTS AND PUSH SELLING WITH A SPECIFIC TARGET PER DAY.
ENSURES THAT CUSTOMER WILL UNDERSTAND THE BENEFIT OF THE PRODUCTS AND ENCOURAGE CONSUMERS TO TASTE AND BUY THE PRODUCT
WITH SAMPLING PROMOTION EXPERIENCED IS AN ADVANTAGE.
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND WITH HIGH CONVINCING POWER
WITH A MINIMUM 0F 6 MONTHS VALID VISA (EMPLOYMENT OR RESIDENT VISA), TOURIST VISA IS NOT ALLOWED.
WITH LABOUR CARD AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CARD IS AN ADVANTAGE.
Sales Agent Dubai
- “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customer’s skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, and sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (B2B, cold calling, presentations, IT Solutions.. etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate & follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial & pipelines statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your Assigned Territory
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Sales force or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent Experiences
- Ability to work under pressure
Sales coordinator Dubai
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
Good computer skills (MS Office)
Proficiency in English
Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A team player with high level of dedication
BSc/BA in relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
Business Development Dubai
Business Development/ Senior Business Development.
-Should have an existing portfolio of clients
-Salary and commission depends on experience in general/medical insurance
-Open to look at candidates from Abu Dhabi provided they have experience in general insurance.
Sales manager Dubai
Our client, a dynamic IT consultancy firm, is looking to recruit an experienced Document Solutions Sales Manager for their new Dubai office. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of consultative solution selling into government, utilities and other enterprise accounts.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Experience of a variety of Document Solution technologies, from secure print to document capture and management.
- Experience of selling any of the leading Enterprise Content Management platforms (such as OnBase, OpenText, FileNet or similar) or Print-related Solutions (Nuance SafeCom or HP Access Control) would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to both identify and create document solution needs within your prospects. Initially, you will be responsible for also generating your own leads. Other leads will be generated by partner companies.
- Excellent and verifiable written and verbal communication skills and experience of providing quality written responses to document solution related tenders and RFIs. In this role English will be the primary medium of communication. However, any grasp of Arabic – spoken of written – will be an advantage.
- This role provides the individual with a great deal of autonomy and decision making and to be successful you will have to demonstrate clear understanding of the Profit and Loss situation of the operation you become part of and can eventually lead.
- Qualities of honesty, trustworthiness and reliability are essential!
- For this role we require an individual who is self-motivated and driven to excel. To maximise the potential of this role the ideal candidate will have demonstrable leadership qualities.
- If you excel in this role you will be richly rewarded both financially as well as with executive status and decision making; all the way to equity partnership.