Sales Executive Dubai
My Client, a Retailer in the Gifting industry, is looking to hire Corporate Sales Executives in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Age :- Less than 40 years
Working Experience :- 2 years plus working experience in Abu Dhabi/Dubai in the Corporate Gift Industry (selling corporate gifts to companies)
Product Experience :- (Desktops items, Leather accessories, Year End Gifts, Crystal & Metal Awards & Trophies)
Language Skills : - Multilingual (English / Arabic) Fluent - Arabic
Other Skills :- Candidate must have Own car with Driving license.
Other Information :- Candidates should have Strong client database and willing to share bank statements to prove Salary and Commissions.
Sales Manager Dubai
Duct Industrial located in Saif Free Zone Sharjah, manufacturer of AC Ducts is looking for highly organized indoor/outdoor sales manager with minimum of five years experience in UAE. Specifically having knowledge in ducting for air condition and its part and having relationship with electromechanical companies across UAE. Any nationality may apply.
Business Development Executive Dubai
A lucrative opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that promotes the products and services of MGFCB, a member broker of DGCX (Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange).
1. With exposure in the field of Banking and Finance, Economics, Sales & Marketing, or Business Management.
2. Client relationship management.
3. Must have strong business connections and extensive network of high networth individuals.
4. Have strong personality, articulate, and analytical skills.
5. Passion in the global financial markets.
Sales Executive Dubai
We are tourism and rent a car company looking for a hardworking Sales Executive cum Driver who can join immediately.
Must have at least 3 years working experience in the rent a car industry and have a valid UAE driving license.
Salary is AED 3,000 + Commission
if interested, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Sales Executive cum Driver"
Job Type: Full-time
3D Vinci Creations
Sales Engineer Dubai
3DVinci Creations is looking for 1 Sales Engineer, to be based in UAE .
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be in charge to coordinate and support the Sales activities of our office located in Dubai, UAE
• Work closely with the Sales Manager in research and identification of business opportunities.
• Participate to the client’s meetings and prepare supportive documentation.
• Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project.
• Provide pre-sales and ongoing engineering support in cooperation and coordination with the Sales Manager;
• Assist in the product development feedback.
• Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
• Represent the company during face to face meetings or field events.
• Travel to customer sites/Client Location
Requirements / Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
• Experience: Atleast 2 years’ experience in the sales of engineered products.
• Good Knowledge of Engineering Manufacturing Processes
• Preferable Knowledge of Additive Manufactring & 3D Printing
• Enthusiastic character and excellent team player.
• Good communication and customer-oriented.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Arabic will be helpful
• You are able to work independently and travel frequently.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an fast paced & challenging environment.
Upon successful probation, you will receive a full technical training to further enhance your skills and product/Process knowledge.
Sales Executive Dubai
We are Du Channel Partner who are looking for Sales Executive that can join our team.
Open for all male asian's only and preferably with outdoor sales experienced.
Benefits: basic salary+transpo allowance+competitive incentives.
Time: 11 am - 2 pm
Sales and Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking for a self driven sales and marketing executive fo our UAE office. Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, pleasing personality and UAE driving license with a passion for sales. He/she will be responsible for generating sales and meeting the set target. knowledge in Shipping clearance and import export procedures will be an added advantage. send CV
Marketing Manager Dubai
Sodexo operates within the Middle East, Algeria, South Africa and Afghanistan across multiple segments – corporate, education, healthcare, defense and energy and resources.
This role will be responsible for all marketing activities for the above countries and segments. He / She will need to understand regional and country priorities and align with Sodexo Group strategy from time to time.
The role will have three main areas of activity : -
• Offer adaptation / creation
• Consumer and client insights
• Operational marketing
Offer Adaptation / Creation :
Accountable for the leading of the development (creation or adaptation) of Offers that deliver value creation through Quality of Life, and delivering measurable outcomes that drive profitable growth across the segments for Sodexo and across the targeted markets.
• Develop / adapt timely, relevant and differentiated offers to drive client and consumer perceived value as well as the necessary competitiveness
• Monitor portfolio deployment on region.
• Define predictable value and suggest how to price it
• Lead innovation and continuous improvement
Consumer and Client Insights :
Consumer & Clients Insights must develop an understanding of Consumer needs in order to identify the opportunities to create value for / improve the Quality of Life of individuals living in our targeted Client organizations based on internal & external data & knowledge he / she will collect, produce and analyze.
• Implement consumer and client insights plans in all countries identified in the region.
• Collect, Analyse and Interpret data and follow up with relevant teams for further use of this information.
• In the long term, assess current Consumer & Client data & knowledge collection processes & tools and define new requirements.
• Support the adaptation of global offers into the Regions by ensuring insight is the key reference point of the adaptation process
This encompasses of the various activities to support our site teams as well as BD teams.
• Site support activities like promotions, awareness campaigns etc.
• Support site mobilisations
• Support Business Development by ensuring they have the right tools to sell the offers.
• Process all graphic design needs in conjunction with Group Brand Guidelines.