Sales Executive Dubai
Female Candidates only.
Salary + commission + standard benefits.
Retail Background must.
Marketing Manager Dubai
We are a bearing company looking for an engineer who can work as our sales and marketing manager in a newly formed company. You will get the oppurtunity to travel the entire emirates and also visit different industries.
1) A Valid UAE Driving License
2) 2-3 Year experience in Sales and Marketing of any engineering product
The person will be solely resposnible for the sales and will be highly rewarded for his work.
Sales Executive Dubai
The candidate will be responsible for the Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans. deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail telephone and personal visits, carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys, capable of explaining all the technical information of the company products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
Business Development Executive
Salary: to be discussed upon interview
Company: IQMinds Technology L.L.C
Job Type: Full-time
Visa Status: Any
A suitable candidate must have:
- Good communication skills
- With Sales Experience in IT Infrastructure, Web Solution, and Network Solution
- Can work under pressure
Inside sales executive Dubai
The purpose of this role is to maximise lead generation and progression of leads through to direct sales. The role will have a split focus of cross selling into the existing client base and also some targeted product sales into new markets. This role will require close collaboration with the regional account management team and regional marketing function.
The role will also provide remote based account management services to nominated accounts within region, working in collaboration with regional based account managers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Providing remote based account management support to nominated regional client accounts, developing understanding of client needs, requirements and organisational structure so as to lead account interaction and drive new revenue opportunities.
• Develop leads and opportunities in new markets for specific product sales
• Utilise telephone and other tools to remotely influence customers at senior level in target organisations
• Work closely with appropriate regional marketing and regional sales team to plan and execute outbound demand generation activity as required
• Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
• Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales, product managers and the broader marketing team.
• Ensure all activity is appropriately captured and tracked within SalesForce and ensure that all prospect information is maintained and up to date.
• Take responsibility for expanding account contact data within SalesForce, to support future sales and marketing activities
• Provide appropriate feedback into organisation based upon experience and interaction with accounts/prospects
• Consistently follow designated sales and marketing processes to ensure robust lead and operational measurement and reporting
• Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
• Maintain a consistently high call and contact rate aimed at achieving/exceeding monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and ‘opportunity’ targets
• Manage daily schedule, meetings, agenda, both internal and in conjunction with regional sales and marketing
• Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with your status or your vocational ability, as may from time to time be determined by your supervisor or a member of the senior management team
Skills and Qualifications
• Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in direct sales and /or Inside Sales in B2B service provider
• High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly targets
• Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone
• Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & CRM (preferably SalesForce)
• Excellent language skills required respective to the given region (verbal and written skills)
Key Performance Indicators
1. Achieves monthly and quarterly performance targets
2. Works with and collaborates/supports team colleagues
3. Goes the extra mile, gets positive feedback from other departments commending performance
4. Builds strong relationships with customers and prospects
5. Able to clearly articulate the value proposition and help the prospect see value in the solution – avoids feature bashing
6. Captures and records comprehensive contact data and knowledge of designated accounts
Marketing Execuitve Dubai
We are now on the process of selecting a valuable and eligible candidate for our company .
We are looking forward for a smart and intelligent candidate .
All the best .
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location:Oasis Centre
Sales/Sales Marketing Executive: 1-2 years
Brand Managers Dubai
The No. 1 brand in Premium Indoor Cycling from the United States is about to open its doors in Dubai and we are looking for Star Instructors!
If you have a passion for indoor cycling and the talent to lead a class of 50 riders on a 50-minute musical and physical journey, then this job is for you!
Level of experience – whether you’re a grizzled veteran rider of many years or just cycle for fun on the weekends, you can be a Star Instructor in our studio!
Level of commitment – choose your own weekly class schedules and determine your own level of commitment to the brand, ranging from Freelancer to Full-timer!
Level of creativity – use our proprietary music library software and state-of-the-art studio technology to create the type of ride and atmosphere you want for your riders!
Apply now for preliminary auditions, followed by an extensive four-day boot camp with Master Trainers from California!
– General level of fitness to be able to ride minimum 60 minutes on a cycle while speaking clearly through a mic.
– Friendly, outgoing personality to engage and inspire riders.
– Working knowledge of touchscreen technology (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Windows Surface, etc.)
– Music-lovers (all tastes welcome, from the Beatles to the Biebs!)
-20 years old to 40 years old
-Highschool Graduate or equivalent
-Both male or female are welcome to apply
To learn more or sign up for an audition, please email us your CV