Sales manager Dubai
We are hiring Sales Head/B2B sales for a Travel company:
Aggressive and Result Oriented implementations based on Sales plans
Working closely with Managers and other Colleagues in Achieving Sales Targets
Identifying New Potential Clients, Visit them Negotiate Agreement Terms and Close Sales.
Constant follow ups especially with new clients and regular visits to existing clients
Ensuring Professional Services provided to clients
Complete Backend Fulfillment & Post Sales Service
Maintain deep understanding of industry and competitor activities, strategies and provide feedback
Work closely with other teams and colleagues to ensure best customer experience from Portal to Clients.
Daily Sales Report to be maintained and submitted on timely basis, also participating in Internal Sales Meetings
To attend as a representative of company at various Trade Association, Institutions, exhibitions etc.
Creating positive working atmosphere with positive attitude among all departments
Having good PR with all Clients
Adhere to all company policies, procedures and values
If interested, you may share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About us: Arsenius Skill Capital (ASC) is a Management Consulting firm and a No. 1 choice for permanent results that top management prefers. We provide turnkey solution from initial screening to synergy realization. We are ardent believer of guiding and finding values across boundaries, developing insight to act upon, energizing and motivating team to deliver and to sustain success.
Business development Dubai
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and prepare BD strategy
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Identify appealing collaborations to assist in brand building
• Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Daily operational management of key partnerships
• Minimum 8-10 years' experience in a similar role.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in a retail environment is a must
• Possess a strong network of regional and international buyers
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
Marketing Manager Dubai
Report to: Managing Director and Regional Manager
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the business/investor migration sales by being involved in business development and executing marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and executing marketing strategies and increase our business/investor client base in Dubai, UAE.
• Continuously promoting our services and immigration information through online and print media
• Providing a weekly program of marketing activities to the Regional Manager, plans and budgets to meet targets
• Being actively involved in being off site, networking and making business associates
• Organising seminars, orientations, information sessions and counseling with potential clients;
Skills and Experience:
• Fluent in English Language
• Previous sales and marketing experience
• Experience/knowledge of investor/business immigration
• Arabic speaker
Sales professional Dubai
Dynamic Sales Executives Required Urgently (Lady) - At least 4
Location: JLT, Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 5000 as well as commission
Must have fluency in spoken English. Good Presentation, as well as Negotiation Skills, are must.
Visa will be provided.
No travel required
Sales Representative Dubai
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned
territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the companyâ€™s products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best
suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective, salary is negotiable
Sales Professional Dubai
Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper stock rotation, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables.
To sell the company product to our current and potential customer.
Addressing customer issues and communicating the information in a timely manner to their immediate manager.
Projection of image of the company to its customers.
Collate company receivables.
Implementation of promotions and roll out for new products.
Maintain communication with team members.
Ensure company products are handled with care and stock rotation is adhered too. To implement company visibility plan.
Establish excellent rapport with customers.
Sell company's products in designated channels.
Report competitor activities in the market place.
Ensure sales route is followed diligently.
Uphold corporate integrity and values while ensuring all activities comply with company policies and procedures, including local and federal laws. salary is negotiable
The Asian Banker
Business Development & Sales Manager Dubai
Work location in UAE (Dubai)
• To assist in our key Singapore-based executive interactions with business and banking leaders
• To travel regularly to meet with potential sponsors and commercial partners as well as senior and mid-level managers to explain to them the key Asian Banker products and services
• To prepare the ground for The Asian Banker Event to be held in 2014.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of the revenue targets, pipeline building and to work with the global team on requirements and product direction.
- Work with marketing, product managers, business segments, sales and other coworkers to define clear and precise sales strategy and channel engagement requirements.
- Good decision maker, able to set priorities, articulate and hold to defined strategies. Ability to work independently, self motivated with ability to drive initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to break complex issues into actionable tasks.
- Able to articulate strategy and sales plans to management.
- Evangelize product proposition to internal and external audiences.
- Well versed on Middle East banking and finance
- A bachelor’s degree, but a Masters or MBA is preferred.
Sales Agents Dubai
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. * Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. * Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services. * Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. * Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential. * Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers. * Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. * Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups. * Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization. * Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities. * Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services. * Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment. * Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services. * Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas. * Participates in trade shows and conventions. * Ability to work with less or no supervision Qualifications and Requirements: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business Management or any related discipline * 3-5 years working experience * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills * The ability to be assertive and professional in greeting and attracting passive consumers as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities during non-peak times. all applications should be forwarded