Marketing professional Dubai
A leading manufacturing company in UAE looking for a Marketing professional with 3-5 years of experience in building materials and construction in Dubai.
Result oriented, energetic marketing graduates with 3 to 5 yrs experience in Building materials marketing required for a Manufacturing company. Preference for candidates with experience in Project marketing of Construction Products in Qatar.
Maintaining client relationships
Candidates with building material & construction products experience will be an advantage
High energy level
Negotiation and prospecting skills.
Having valid UAE driving license will be an advantage
Sales coordinator Dubai
Immediate hiring for Female Sales Coordinator with IT background:
Experience minimum 1-2 years in similar position
Preferably Tagalog Speaker
Excellent English Communication Skills
Excellent Organizational Skills
Excellent Business Correspondence Skills
Smart, good looking and presentable
Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package
Interested candidates please send your CV
Sales Coordinator with 2-3 years of experience to provide the necessary support to the field sales team
• Provide support to the sales team in order management, reporting, coordination with customers
• Liaising with internal teams - supply chain, stores & finance.
• Reporting / Analysis / Presentations support
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any graduate with 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales support and coordination
• Excellent knowledge of MS office(Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint) & ERP
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• High degree of initiative, personal drive and energy. Ability to work independently.
Automation Sales Executive : Candidates with outdoor sales experience, preferably in the field of Gate Automation are required. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and a valid UAE driving license.
Sales executive DUBAI
We are an interior design company based in Dubai.
We are in need of Sales Executive who has an extensive experience with sales and marketing. We need someone who has a good connection in taking projects for fit-out works, decorative works and interior design works in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision. Should you posses this qualities, kindly send your CV
Business Development Senior Executive Dubai
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and visits
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
• Report to the Sales & Marketing Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new payment plans
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• 4 to 5 years work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or similar role in UAE
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, Email and social interactions)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Arabic Preferred but not must.
• UAE Driving License is mandatory.
Marketing Manager Dubai
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• BSc/MSc degree in marketing Business Administration or relevant field
• 5 to 7 years of UAE market is must.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• UAE Valid Driving License is Must. If having Own Car that would be added advantage.
• Arabic Speaker Preferred.
Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking for a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy for Bounce and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines. If you’re looking for a challenge and working for an innovative brand that has an exciting future then send your application in!
Marketing - Design and co-ordinate regular electronic mailout initiatives - Prepare marketing statistics and assessing the results of marketing campaigns - Draft promotional material and liaise with the designer and printers for production - Achieve sign off of all marketing materials via Head of Comms or MD - Manage the marketing database and email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs - Develop and maximise internet presence, improving search rankings & visibility - Constant monitoring and liaising with external websites regarding listings - Editing and producing all internal venue collateral, eg menus, table signs, etc - Research audiences and identify companies within different target markets as agreed with the Comms Manager – arrange introductions or offers - Working with the event sales mgr to manage key client database through Delphi systems Social Media - Regularly review social media impact and engagement through analytics - Head social meeting to improve and assess content - Effectively manage blog and monitor relationship with Bounce website Public Relations - Monitor and record printed and online press coverage - Research suitable media outlets, editors and present as required (e.g. printed and online press, social media, trade press, TV and radio) - Ensure press and media contacts are kept updated with promotional info - Develop press relations – invite, meet and greet within venue - Manage online media page / creating content for newsroom - Contribute to developing in-house PR strategies and campaigns - Create press releases (with training) and distribute - Attend press/ media /public relations events to represent the company Internal communications and administrative - Update and manage website using the Content Management System - Proof reading marketing materials and printed literature - Monitor website analytics and report back as required - Supporting senior management with administrative duties - Prepare materials for meetings, take minutes as required - Electronic and digital filing as required on the company server - Maintaining brand standards throughout internal communication - Planning and draft a monthly Bounce staff newsletter Core attributes and non-negotiables - Educated to degree level - Highly organised and strength in time management skills - Robust and able to structure their workload - Proactive worker and likes to take ownership on projects - Knowledge of social media platforms. Experience in scheduling and content planning is desirable - Good communicator and able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Good teamwork skills
Communication skills and networking ability
Strong attention to detail
Good organisation and planning skills
Creativity and writing skills