Sale Manager - Dubai
A Metal Industries based in Dubai is seeking for Sales Manager currently staying in the UAE with 10 years experienced in the field of Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries. Preferred Arabs nationality with below Job Descriptions: Salary will be discussed at interview.
• Manage Sales Calls in a wide territory
• Finalize deals with customers
• Propose your development strategy
• Participate in the implementation on the long term
strategic model (Acquisition etc.)
• Proven Experience as a sales area manager
• ideally have experience in the metal industries
• Negotiation Skills
• Multicultural Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Preferably bilingual in English and Arabic.
• Strong Organizational and planning skills in a fast paced
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Business Development Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales
organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with
consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify
weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes.
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures within area of responsibility so that
compliance is fully maintained.
Monitor and report on progress against objectives and future action plans to ensure all relevant management is fully informed at all times. Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales, incentive, compensation & administration on an asneeded basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
Sales Engineer Dubai
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Metal Industries. A recognized qualification in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or time served experience. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
- Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
- Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
- Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
- Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
- Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
- Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
- Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Sales officer Dubai
We are looking for a young dynamic Sales officer for Dubai Location. Local candidate having 3-6 years of experience from Sales background, preferable from Cookware/ Kitchenware industry will be most suited.
1. Job Locations: Dubai.
2. Should have a good relationship and knowledge of Distributors &
Dealers of the local territory.
3. Delivering Sales targets in his territory.
4. Explaining complete information about products to Dealer &
5. Tracking/ monitoring competitor activities and reporting.
6. Deliver results.
7. Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting
8. Have an ability to make/ create new Distributors & Dealers.
9. Should possess skills of expanding his sales territory.
10. Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
Sales executive Dubai
Looking for a competent SALES Executive with high sales caliber, good technical capabilities, excellent English communicating skills and good personality. Should be an electrical/electronic graduate engineer with minimum 2 years sales experience in the sales with UAE sales experience and possessing UAE driving license are preferred. Should meet the sales target and shall work independently.
Sales Executive Dubai
A well established company, offering a challenging internship/full time position for freshers/entry level candidates seeking an opportunity to make career in Outdoor/Indoor Sales.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Residence Visa.
- UAE Driver's License.
High-performing candidates have a fair chance to be offered a permanent position.
Sales professional Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
•Explain the product or service to potential customers
•Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
•Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
•Obtain customer information including names and addresses
•Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and other lists
•Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
•Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
•Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
•Proficiency in relevant computer applications
•Information gathering and management
•High energy levels
Sales Agent Dubai
Sapphire Printing Press is looking for salesman. Should have experience and should be presentable
and capable to get business for the firm. We are located in dubai. Candidate based in UAE will be highly appreciated.
Can Manage the company data
Can bring clients for the firm
Can increase the production of the firm
Can meet the monthly targets.