Sales executive female Dubai
Key responsibilities are:
*maintaining relationships with existing customers
*Preparing data for up coming events
*Cold calling for generating business
*Gathering market and customer information
*support in preparation of event quotations;
*support in event design creation;
*establishing partnerships with new suppliers (5* hotels, restaurants, production companies, etc.);
*administration tasks as assigned (emails, follow ups & documents creation);
*support in approaching new Corporate Clients;research tasks as assigned (new destinations, venues, event concepts, etc.);
*social media management of the Company pages;maintaining database of suppliers, entertainers and helpers;
*marketing support (SEO, posting of new ads on social media, etc.)
Sales agents Dubai
3-5 years Sales coordination experience, preferably in to B2B segment (Building materials, Steel, corporates, industrial, institutional etc)
ï‚§ Pleasing Personality with 3-5 Years Exp
ï‚§ Excellent knowledge of Excel required (MIS Reporting, Vlookup )
ï‚§ Able to join immediately
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a Travel and Tourism company located in Abu Dhabi. Must have experience related to airline ticket and visa.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English and another language will be an advantage
Years of experience: 2 to 3 years in UAE
Not more than 35 years old
Please send your CV indicating your current location together with the following information:
Project Sales Coordinator Dubai
Male, Science or Math graduate .
Previous experience in the same or related field.
Proficient in MS Office and good communication skills.
Placement: Dubai, UAE
SALES EXECUTIVE Dubai
Eventy Exhibitions & Event Management Company - Dubai UAE
1. Executive should have existing clients.
2. Commission based offer.
3. Salary to be depend upon the business attained.
4.Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
5. Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
6. Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
7. Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
8. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
9. Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
10. Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
11. Conduct customer survey at set intervals as defined in the system
Preferably Arabic speaking
With minimum 2- 5 year UAE experience.
Excellent customer service skills, Outgoing, Assertive, Focused and Result-Oriented
Holder of UAE Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Director – Dubai
Development and implementation of business development strategies and plans for electronic security and tracking equipment to increase revenue, profit and market share within the MIDDLE EAST
Overall responsibility for the team of Business Development Managers who specialise in the sales growth for each of their product verticals
Working closely with the Finance, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that their activities are aligned with the sales budgets and plans
Essential Skills & Experience Required
Must have 10 years in strategic technical senior sales management level related to electronics equipment, preferably in the security and tracking solutions industries such as biometrics, Point of Sale, barcodes equipment
Must have UAE, MIDDLE EAST, Middle East experience in a similar role in a similar environment
Excellent team leadership and management abilities
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Electronics Engineering
Western educated and Western experienced
Aged between 35 – 45 years
Fluency in business English is essential
Sales Executive Dubai
A multi-national technology company is expanding its market coverage in Middle East and is looking for an experienced "Sales & Business Development Executive" in Dubai to provide the required sales & business development activities across GCC.
- University graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Business Administration/Sales & Marketing etc.
- 3+ years of Direct Sales to governments;
- Extensive experience in selling of Hi-Tech related products/projects including strategic sales &solid Consultative Selling skills
- Results oriented with good track record of achieving the required sales goals
- Outgoing, good interpersonal/communications skills;
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is preferred as this is a regional role
- Develop new markets and new customers with constant customer interactions and face to face meetings;
- Respond to related sales enquiries and proposal preparation
- Deliver company presentations;
- Require travel within the regions;
- Can grow into a bigger role for motivated individual;
The position is to start immediately and will include a base salary and a sales incentive.
On the job training including product training will be provided.
Sales Engineer Dubai
SALES ENGINEER FOR GARAGE EQUIPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
Male, with UAE experience, urgently required for an international company based in Dubai. Technical knowledge is an advantage. Driving license is a must.