Sales Manager Dubai
Launch of new products
- Regular customers visits (min 70% of your time)
- Commercial prospecting with laboratories and hospitals
- Development of the customers portfolio
- Follow up of the customer’s orders and tenders
- Tests demonstration, and customers support
- Identification of opportunities in your area
- Participation to national and international fairs
- Telemarketing when necessary
- Weekly activity reports.
Your skills :
- Level min Bac +3 in Biology (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular biology ...)
- An Experience in the field of sales and marketing is highly appreciated
- Communicative, Organized, Autonomous, Dynamic , having the ability to take initiatives
-Customer and sales oriented person
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in computer
-Ability to travel for trainings or meetings purposes (Europe, USA, Asia…)
Marketing /Sales Development Executive Dubai
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them to getting solution for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience, salary is negotiable
Sales Professionals Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Education - Bachelor's degree in Marketing or IT/Computer/Network Engineering or any related field.
Experience in ELV Sales and Security Integration.
Proven Track Record Sales
Confident to establish new Business Relations.
With UAE Driving License.
With Existing Relations in local market.
Job Description :
Identifies Business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry : researching and analyzing sales options.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support ,information ,and guidance : researching and recommending new opportunities : recommending profit and service improvements.
Prepare and deliver technical presentation that explinn products or services to customers and organizing sales schedule.
Plan and modify proposals to meet customer needs.
Sasles executive Dubai
We at Babel Technical Services and Royal Homes Cleaning Service, are currently looking for sales and marketing executive who had experience in same industry and nature of work, For interested and qualified applicant kindly send us your CV
Sales Person Dubai
Attend to customers visiting the shop, initiate sales process, offer them qualified advice on the available products, pay attention to the customers’ tastes, and close the sale in order to reach sales targets and render the customer happy.
2. Meet and greet the customers courteously, give them the requested level of product information, customer assistance, build solid long-time relationships with returning customers, provide personalized service
Sales executive Dubai
Job description: Exhibition and interior company based in Dubai is looking for a Sales Executive (Female only) who will be responsible for managing and driving the growth as well as spearheading the company business in the market place across the whole GCC. Your role will include -but not limited to-:
• Taking the lead role in the development and management of client relationships
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets - for self and team
• Leading the delivery of multi-role campaigns
• Cold calling & visiting potential clients to develop business leads.
• Researching new leads and sectors to explore
• Liaise with design and production department heads to get the project going.
• Negotiate and close the sales contracts while marinating maximum
• Following up clients for up selling and maintaining fruitful business relationship.
The Successful Applicant
• Arabic speaking as a mother language or Russian will be a plus
• Minimum of 2 year's experience within either exhibition or interiorfit-out industry is a must.
• Must have a good convincing power or negotiation skill to customer.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Should continuously initiate and suggest ways to improve sales performance.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work self-sufficiently, overcoming objections and obstacles
• Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google are imperative.
• Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
• Strong networking and client development abilities
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Team work based attitude
• Dynamic candidates are required.
Full package including any other benefits will be finalized based on experience. within mentioned figure.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED 8,000.00 /month
• exhibition & interiorfit-out sales: 2 years – Female only
Business development officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description
You will be responsible for cold and warm face-to-face meetings with new clients and prospects.
• It is a role that will require extensive knowledge of the product.
• You will form consultative sales relationships with key accounts and foster these for long-term benefit and be responsible for passing enquirers onto the Internal Sales Team as appropriate.
• You will be expected to attend to leads in a proactive manner, record the results and prepare information for the line manager.
• Highly motivated by targets and achieving set goals
• Deliver accurate and high quality work.
• Ability to plan and organised workload.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Work effectively with other areas of the company.
• Personable, with good communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to produce high quality written quotes
• Smart appearance that projects a professional image.
• Highly articulate and with a clear telephone manner.
• An excellent level of client relationship skills.
• Experience in working in a client focus environment.
• Good IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good written skills to produce professional reports and quotes.
• Contact and develop prospective and existing clients.
• Maintain professional standards of appearance, manner, discipline and work.
• To work to the activity targets set prospecting for new clients.
• To take incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
• To follow up on any inquiries in a timely manner.
• To keep abreast of all new products.
• To provide any technical advice and information as requested.
• To arrange for the correct literature and technical information is sent out as requested.
• To up date the sales database and ensure quotation logs are kept up dated.
• To ensure that all existing customers in your remit are contacted regularly maintaining company profile and develop relationships with key clients.
• Ensure that the activity targets set for proactive sales are achieved.
• Produce reports as directed/requested.
• Ensure colleagues are up dated with relevant information and feedback is constructive.
• Compliance with Company Policies and Company Health and Safety procedures.