Sales manager Dubai
Sales & Marketing Jr. Coordinator required for a Professional Trading Organization in Al Nahda-1, Dubai
Key job responsibilities:
1. Must have a positive, professional attitude and exemplary customer service background.
2. Knows how to prepare Sales Quotations, Invoice & Delivery Note.
3. HR Coordination for recruitment and visas.
4. Excellent Written English communication skills.
5. Have Basic accounting Knowledge & Advance Excel skills preferred
6. Timeline oriented to ensure deadlines are met.
7. Learn & Grow attitude & have willingness to learn.
8. Organized in filing, data and document management with quick retrieval.
9. Team Player & Multi tasker.
10. Typing & Accuracy skills with average WPM of 60.
** Tally knowledge is an advantage
Fresh in UAE with relevant experience in Philippines is encouraged to apply.
With or without UAE experience, Lady Filipino preferred.
Salary: 2750 Dhs (negotiable depends on experience)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Annual leave
Sales professional Dubai
description: About this Role
Special Car Upholstery, one of the first recognized car upholstery business in Sharjah are looking for a sales intern who knows how to pull a customer and convince him face to face or on call. If you’re a car fan and would like to help in the designing of the car interior or hope to move into the car business and work with car enthusiasts, now is your chance.
¥ Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
¥ Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
¥ Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
¥ Take note of the customer details such as mobile numbers.
¥ Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
¥ Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
¥ Have to call a certain amount of customers daily.
Sales professionals Dubai
Job description: Purchase/Sales Coordinator
Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when request
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Sales executives Dubai
We are looking for a sales executive with minimum two years experience in event and exhibition field. Preferably a candidate with a drivers license and excellent communication skills. Highly favourable if the candidate speaks more than one language. The job requires you to go get and find clients and sell our business to them, find suppliers with the best price, send appropriate quotations and make long lasting rapports with clients and suppliers alike. Salary to be discussed.
Sales & Marketing Professionals(Field Sales / Regional Head) @ UAE having minimum 5+ yrs of Exp. in promote Mobile Phone Products & Gadgets
Experience of sales in Telecom, Electronic and Gadgets.
Manage region based marketing activities and handle the channel sales of mobile phone market
Contacting potential customers to arrange appointments and pitching them for products and services.
Generates timely product sales reports and action plans; Monitors competitive arena.
Monitors account trends, profitability and customer satisfaction; takes action to correct problems and increase customer loyalty and profitability.
Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
Compiling and analyzing sales targets
Handling customer enquiries.
Deals with complaints, recommendations, requirements of potential customer in order to ensure customer satisfaction
Must be expert in Bill analysis and accordingly upgrade existing current product services.
Ensuring that all work is delivered on time and to the Team Manager and Management’s satisfaction.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Skills & Competencies:
Looking for young and dynamic talent candidates who are passionate about sales & marketing and are willing to take challenges to meet monthly target.
Candidate must be technology proficient, exposure into electronics sales and technical business development.
Exceptional written & Verbal in English and Arabic will be an advantage
Must be handle sales promoters
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive for a fast growing Freight Forwarding company in Dubai. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in the Freight Forwarding industry. Needs to have excellent communication & selling skills. Should have valid driving license. Salary will commensurate with experience along with an attractive incentive scheme. Please send your resumes. Please find below mentioned Job description: To get the Strategy Canvas filled by all the customers from time to time as and when required. To identify potential market and customer segments to generate new business in the territory. To over achieve total monthly sales target. To maintain desired product mix as per SDC target through continuous review of the sales figure every week. To achieve new business targets every month as given from time to time. To compare actual business figures vis-Ã -vis commitments given by the customers on fortnightly basis and take corrective actions to bring business in line with commitments. To review credit control reports to ensure timely payments in line with collection targets. To maintain the prospects/opportunities database and their business details in the online CRM system on daily basis
Marketing Professuibal Dubai
Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
• Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
• Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
• Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more.
• Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service.
• Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters.
• Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
• Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
• Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
• liaising with designers and printers.
• arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• maintaining and updating customer databases.
• evaluating marketing campaigns.
• monitoring competitor activity.
Marketing officer Dubai
Customer Service: Monitoring the CSI while always strive to improve the same through regular feedback from customers.
• Service Channel Expansion: Spearhead the expansion of service network, setting up service centers & imparting service training to achieve optimum service & spare part reach
• Warranty/ Claims Analysis: Analyzing the warranty failures and prepare a monthly MIS report stating all the warranty trends which led reduction in warranty costs
• Market Surveys: Close monitoring of product performance & feedback, customer expectation vs. product delivery.
• Spare Part Management: Maintaining the optimum stock level for the spare parts inventory & availability.
• Service Support: Organizing free service camps, customer meets, local mechanic training and several others promotional camps.
• Market Penetration: Monitoring potential distributors for the smooth operations of sales and service activities.
• Dealers Profitability: Organizing training for manpower with conformance to facility and system norms which reduces the lead time thus delivering the quality and productive service to the customers and also introduced various service schemes and etc
• Dealer Up gradation: Developing & implementing improvement programs to upgrade the service standards.
• Updating Product modifications: Ensure that the technical service bulletins & publications about the product modification are shared with the management and their field staff
1.Positive attitude Aggressive, never give up outlook, optimistic and confident by nature
3.Ability & interest to work in African markets
4.Open to travel extensively & mobility to relocate to other locations