Sales professional Dubai
Job description: A trading company dealing with heavy equipment parts looking for a female sales coordinator urgently. Preferably on husband visa. Fluency in English and good sales and negotiation skills is a must. If you have a good attitude in sales and ready to achieve targets and willing to work on salary plus incentive basis, you are the right candidate and rush your CV
Clement relations executive Dubai
Client Relation Executive
To promote the sales of certification, training and other products and services provided by Talent Lodge Consultancy firm.
Talent Lodge Consultancy firm is seeking to recruit a high-performing Business development Executive. The candidate will be responsible for generating sales across the region. Based in the Dubai office the candidate will lead the sales teams across UAE. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting targets, managing a team, worked with training institutions. The preferred candidate will have a human resources & sales background.
The candidate will be responsible for
• Generating sales of the center products and services across UAE
• Organizing meetings with different companies across UAE
• Presenting Center products and services to customers
• Organizing sales events in UAE. Currently One sale events per Month.
• Achieve growth and meet sales targets by successfully managing the sales process
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base in the training & consultancy market to maintain and develop its strong market presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
1. Proven sales track record of achieving targets
2. Experience of managing a sales process
3. Experience of working within United Arab of Emirates
4. Experience of selling training products direct to different organizations
5. Willingness to travel across the UAE. (50%+ out of office)
6. Education background (preferred)
Al Abbas Group
Sales Professional Dubai
1 year of sales experience in the real estate industry and should have completed 1 visa (2 years) with a company in the U.A.E.
Valid U.A.E driving license
Good communication skills
Getting projects to work on, meeting clients and closing deals.
Variable salary as per company policy.
Sales manager Dubai
We require a sales/marketing person for our technical services company.
The services we provide include Wallpaper Fixing, Carpentry, and Floor Contracting, Painting Contracting, Building Cleaning Services, Plaster & Cladding Works, Floor and Wall Tiling Works.
We need someone who will market our services to different sites and building owners.
Knowledge of the industry is definitely a plus.
The successful applicant will be given a monthly salary and commission.
Sales executive Dubai
Looking for dynamic, well spoken HORECA sales executives (Male or Female)that have extensive knowledge of the UAE hotels and fine dining market.
- Must have previous experience in selling through to Hotels and restaurants in the UAE
- To handle existing accounts as well as to grow the market in the region
- Drivers license is a must
- computer proficiency is required
- good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- previous experience in dealing with 5*Star and 4*star hotel groups is preferred
Sales Professionals Dubai
Mazzola Tartufi is a ten years old Italian company, very well-known in South of Italy, for its genuine and natural products, especially for “Truffle”.
Our products are in the most prestigious shops and gourmet outlets.
Since some years, the company deals with truffle trading in Italy and the rest of the world , too. This is why we are looking for a highly talented salesman.
You will have a knowledge of products and possess fantastic customer service skills. Our results are based on employing the right people, too.
We believe that our staff should be, developed and encouraged to both succeed and progress.
If you are already in trade industry, or looking for a new career, we invite you to be inspired by our brand and our business.
(Basic salary and commissions)
Regional sales manager Dubai
Ecoburner is a leading manufacturer of technology and products that are essential for the Hotel and Catering Industry. Currently selling through distribution in a number of GCC and Indian sub-continent countries, we are seeking to scale up operations to gain build on our existing success. The Regional Sales Manager role will be based on the within the GCC with responsibility for both account management and business development across the GCC and Indian sub-continent.
Developing new distribution partners and significant end-user customers.
Manage and build support and confidence of Individual Distributors, their management and their sales reps to create maximum pull through of product.
Meeting sales budget targets and other KPI targets as defined by Management.
Contract negotiation and development of new market opportunities.
Distributor and end-user training.
Utilize marketing tools to ensure success throughout the entire supply chain.
Develop a prioritized listing of direct sales opportunities within your region to target.Professional Experience & Attributes:
Minimum of five years industry experience within the hotel, catering or regional distribution sectors.
Driven, organized, analytical.
Experienced program manager / salesperson.
Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets. Compensation and Benefits:
Salary $50k + bonus plan based on OTESpecial Requirements:
Significant travel within sales region