Sales Professional Dubai
We have an immediate opening for Sales Executive, who has experience in Sales forwarding Industries can apply. Salary: 3500Dhs Responsibilities: 1. Developing New Customer and Corporate clients and maintain high level of customer satisfaction. 2. Achieving targets of Sales and collection and also ensure customer retention. 3. Keep track of competition quotes and thereby tapping competitors customers with strong selling strategies. 4. MIS Reporting on Daily sales calls, daily sales closing, prospective customer , deal lost reports with valid reason, etc 5. Managing credit collection to achieve debt targets.
Sales Coordinator Dubai
Sales coordinator with experience in IT hardware field required for IT company in Dubai.
Attention to Intricated details of sale
Fluent in MS Excel and MS Word
Excellent comminication skills in English, Hindi required
Minimum experience of 2 years
Marketing executive Dubai
Job description: Sales & Marketing Executive–Supplements/Nutritional
A multinational company requires a Sales and Marketing Executive with min. 3 yrs. exp. in supplements/nutritional, in Middle East.
Responsibilities will be the ff:
1. should have expertise in sales distribution, business dev't and client relationship.
2. plan and implement forecasting and business plan
3. Ensure efficient and effective implementation of marketing strategies
4. Conduct high level strategic surveys, analysis and recommendations for new potential markets
Sales executive Oman
Job description: job Vacancy for SALES EXECUTIVES experience in sales of Modular Kitchens & kitchen Appliances ,wardrobes in Gulf Countries, with Gcc valid Driving Licence , job location Sultane of Oman
immediate appointment,for the right candidate
Our client is a specialized global company delivering automatic transmissions to the commercial vehicle segment. By working closely with key OEMs the company is able to continuously innovate and bring to market a product range that delivers greater reliability and efficiency to end users. The company carries out commercial activities with multiple stakeholders, although direct sales are made only to manufacturers. By engaging in demand generation with commercial fleet owners, our client is able to articulate the value proposition of their transmissions as an add-on option to a broad range of commercial vehicles.
The Market Developer will be responsible for creating awareness among key fleet managers of the benefits that your company’s transmission can have on their operations, thereby ensuring that when fleets are renewed, your products are purchased as an option. The Market Developer will spend the majority of their time visiting potential clients and creating a strategic overview of target fleets. They will be able to confidently engage with clients on a number of levels, discussing both the technical, long-term financial, as well as environmental benefits of the transmission.
Furthermore, the Market Developer will need to work confidently with long sales cycles, and will need to invest in building solid relationships across the value chain with fleet managers, importers and ultimately even local OEMs. This is a role ideally suited to an individual who is pragmatic and results driven, but who understands the complexities of a tiered sales cycle and can work with strategic goals in mind. At its core, this is a demand generation role that does not have direct turnover targets. It therefore requires an individual who is able to deliver strong performance even when dealing with ambiguity, and not always being able to identify tangible results from individual activities.
This role will be ideally suited to a young and driven individual with strong commercial instincts and excellent customer management skills. It will require an individual who is able to engage with business partners both on a broad range of topics, covering technical, financial and environmental issues among others. Furthermore, excellent organizational skills are essential, ensuring that the
candidate can efficiently manage their time and provide a transparent overview of their activities and commercial efforts. A strong business acumen and good strategic understanding will be highly beneficial, ensuring that the candidate can fully understand the market dynamics and
confidently navigate long and complex sales cycles. A team player will be far more successful in this role, ensuring that they openly seek support as needed, and also provide insights and help to their colleagues.
⇒ 5-7 years of professional experienced gained in a commercial function
⇒ Experience of working directly with customers; proven ability to engage with clients and build relationships
⇒ Sharp business acumen, ability to understand market dynamics and work with long sales cycles and multiple stakeholders
⇒ Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate value propositions and build trust
⇒ Good technical acumen, at least basic understanding of vehicle mechanics
⇒ Fluent English
Gulf Worldwide Logistics LLC
Sales Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Sales Manager for Jebel Ali based Trading Company;
Products to Sell:
• Industrial Chemicals
• Petroleum Products
• Develop Local (GCC) Customers
• Develop Customers in Middle-East and Africa Region
• Travel to countries as required
• Manage Entire Distribution Network
• Minimum 3 Years Experience in Sales
• Must have knowledge of the Products
Sales professionals Dubai
We are looking for highly energetic, passionate and sales-driven candidate for banking sales opportunity. You should have at least 2-3 years of previous banking or Insurance experience.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Generate fresh leads by cold-calling
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Should have strong knowledge of Banking or Insurance Products.
Experience in sales of banking/ financial / insurance products in the UAE/Home country.
Strong personality and excellent selling skills.
Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Engaging with potential clients either in person or over the phone
Candidate should be target oriented, self-initiator with Strong personality and excellent selling skills.
Identify potential customers through databases, cold calling, follow up leads and telephone/personal contacts etc
Duties & Responsibilities:
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products.
Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Business development officer Dubai
Job description: Job Description
You will be responsible for cold and warm face-to-face meetings with new clients and prospects.
• It is a role that will require extensive knowledge of the product.
• You will form consultative sales relationships with key accounts and foster these for long-term benefit and be responsible for passing enquirers onto the Internal Sales Team as appropriate.
• You will be expected to attend to leads in a proactive manner, record the results and prepare information for the line manager.
• Highly motivated by targets and achieving set goals
• Deliver accurate and high quality work.
• Ability to plan and organised workload.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Work effectively with other areas of the company.
• Personable, with good communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to produce high quality written quotes
• Smart appearance that projects a professional image.
• Highly articulate and with a clear telephone manner.
• An excellent level of client relationship skills.
• Experience in working in a client focus environment.
• Good IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good written skills to produce professional reports and quotes.
• Contact and develop prospective and existing clients.
• Maintain professional standards of appearance, manner, discipline and work.
• To work to the activity targets set prospecting for new clients.
• To take incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
• To follow up on any inquiries in a timely manner.
• To keep abreast of all new products.
• To provide any technical advice and information as requested.
• To arrange for the correct literature and technical information is sent out as requested.
• To up date the sales database and ensure quotation logs are kept up dated.
• To ensure that all existing customers in your remit are contacted regularly maintaining company profile and develop relationships with key clients.
• Ensure that the activity targets set for proactive sales are achieved.
• Produce reports as directed/requested.
• Ensure colleagues are up dated with relevant information and feedback is constructive.
• Compliance with Company Policies and Company Health and Safety procedures.