Marketing Manager Dubai
Job Title: International Marketing Executive/Manager
Experience: 1 to 3 year experience
Salary: As per the Industry norms.
Education: MBA, International Marketing; MBA, Marketing
Job Location: Dubai
Industry: Professional Cosmetic Industry
Functional Area: Sales and Marketing
Role Category: To ensure the development and execution of the marketing plans to various countries to ensure the revenue generation as per the organizational expectation.
Key Skills Responsibility of developing and executing all marketing & trade activities initiated from HO as per the suggested timelines.
Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
Well versed with working on excel, word and ppt and quick in numerical calculations.
Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
Able to build credible relationships with key clients with an ability to generate sales leads for business expansion.
Language Proficiency: Arabic and English.
Role and Responsibility:
• To generate leads for reputed distributors with professional salon sales background in targeted countries and to eventually organize and execute in person business meetings with them.
• Meeting key salons in various countries to understand their needs in order to create country specific, productive marketing strategies.
• Be accountable for accurate and timely availability of data and information necessary in preparing right business plans and taking marketing decisions.
• Keeping a regular track and reporting competitors’ marketing activities in a specified format and time frame including new product launches.
• To participate in key exhibitions as a brand building activity and to generate leads for targeted countries.
• Report & suggest sales promotional activities including media, branding, display, posters, standees, wall hangings, trade schemes, use of POP and other ATL and BTL initiatives
• Seeking and compiling feedback from key customers across various countries.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
Business Development Officer Dubai
We are multinational company, supplying carpets, rugs, wood flooring and wallpapers for Star Hotel Project in India and Middle East countries. We have our factories and partner factories for these products in India and China.
We are looking for an experienced person, willing to base at Dubai or nearby city. The candidate has to liaison with Hotel Interior Designers, Owners, Contractors for their requirement for Carpets, Rugs, Wallpaper and wood flooring in UAE.
Salary and commission negotiable. Interested candidates may send their profile
Project Sales Coordinator Dubai
Male, Science or Math graduate .
Previous experience in the same or related field.
Proficient in MS Office and good communication skills.
Placement: Dubai, UAE
Red Events Pro
Marketing Assistant Dubai
What you have:
Exceptional knowledge and skills in editing/drafting press release articles as per required.
Confidence in monitoring, improving and updating company's website & social networking sites (eg. Linked In, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter).
Ability to provide assistance in developing internet presence, improving search rankings, developing a social media strategy and improving visibility overtime.
Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
Desired skills and experience:
* A degree in marketing (not essential but advantage).
* Personable, presentable and articulate.
* Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Strong administration and organisational skills.
Inside sales executive Dubai
The purpose of this role is to maximise lead generation and progression of leads through to direct sales. The role will have a split focus of cross selling into the existing client base and also some targeted product sales into new markets. This role will require close collaboration with the regional account management team and regional marketing function.
The role will also provide remote based account management services to nominated accounts within region, working in collaboration with regional based account managers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Providing remote based account management support to nominated regional client accounts, developing understanding of client needs, requirements and organisational structure so as to lead account interaction and drive new revenue opportunities.
• Develop leads and opportunities in new markets for specific product sales
• Utilise telephone and other tools to remotely influence customers at senior level in target organisations
• Work closely with appropriate regional marketing and regional sales team to plan and execute outbound demand generation activity as required
• Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
• Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales, product managers and the broader marketing team.
• Ensure all activity is appropriately captured and tracked within SalesForce and ensure that all prospect information is maintained and up to date.
• Take responsibility for expanding account contact data within SalesForce, to support future sales and marketing activities
• Provide appropriate feedback into organisation based upon experience and interaction with accounts/prospects
• Consistently follow designated sales and marketing processes to ensure robust lead and operational measurement and reporting
• Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
• Maintain a consistently high call and contact rate aimed at achieving/exceeding monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and ‘opportunity’ targets
• Manage daily schedule, meetings, agenda, both internal and in conjunction with regional sales and marketing
• Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with your status or your vocational ability, as may from time to time be determined by your supervisor or a member of the senior management team
Skills and Qualifications
• Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in direct sales and /or Inside Sales in B2B service provider
• High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly targets
• Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone
• Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & CRM (preferably SalesForce)
• Excellent language skills required respective to the given region (verbal and written skills)
Key Performance Indicators
1. Achieves monthly and quarterly performance targets
2. Works with and collaborates/supports team colleagues
3. Goes the extra mile, gets positive feedback from other departments commending performance
4. Builds strong relationships with customers and prospects
5. Able to clearly articulate the value proposition and help the prospect see value in the solution – avoids feature bashing
6. Captures and records comprehensive contact data and knowledge of designated accounts
Sales Engineer Dubai
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Metal Industries. A recognized qualification in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or time served experience. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
- Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
- Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
- Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
- Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
- Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
- Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
- Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Sales Professionals Dubai
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives who has experience with Interior fit out and furniture industries. We are one of the leaders in retail furniture looking for Sales Executives for UAE based projects. Experienced candidates who has UAE driving license can apply