Sales Executives Dubai
We are a charter company located in Dubai Marina. We are looking for dynamic and dedicated Sales Executives who are target-oriented.
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive for a fast growing Freight Forwarding company in Dubai. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in the Freight Forwarding industry. Needs to have excellent communication & selling skills. Should have valid driving license. Salary will commensurate with experience along with an attractive incentive scheme. Please send your resumes. Please find below mentioned Job description: To get the Strategy Canvas filled by all the customers from time to time as and when required. To identify potential market and customer segments to generate new business in the territory. To over achieve total monthly sales target. To maintain desired product mix as per SDC target through continuous review of the sales figure every week. To achieve new business targets every month as given from time to time. To compare actual business figures vis-Ã -vis commitments given by the customers on fortnightly basis and take corrective actions to bring business in line with commitments. To review credit control reports to ensure timely payments in line with collection targets. To maintain the prospects/opportunities database and their business details in the online CRM system on daily basis
Marketing manager Dubai
experience in Marketing & Advertising
Professional background in Client Services
Job level – Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of AED 8,000 – AED 10,000 /month
Languages – Fluent English is a Must
Sales engineer Dubai
Sale Engineer-Metal Industries experience
One of the leading Metal Industries in the UAE seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Metal Industries. A recognized qualification in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or time served experience. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
• Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
• Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
• Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
• Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
• Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
• Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
• Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Senior Sales Manager Dubai
Managing and scaling up local organization, including hiring, sales and operations teams, implementing our operating model in all markets and pioneering sustainable growth from day one
Drive Sales in Dubai to grow operations, signing up new clients to expand the City restaurant base
Defining KPIs and continuously monitoring performance of operating units and analyzing improvement levers
Creating, managing and participating in action plans for country operatives to react to the market/competition and winning market leadership
Sales Executive (Male)
Seeking for Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized candidate to fill the position of Sales Executive having ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
• Display efficiency in gathering market data and customer info for generating new business
• Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls.
• Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and providing customers with quotations upon discussing with the Team & Manager
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Excellent Communication Skills in English.
Effective time management skills.
Smart , Well Groomed & Presentable
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in Sales.
Freshers with a determination & Pleasing personality can apply
UAE Driving License will be an added advantage
3,000 – 3,500 Dhs + Commission
Sales Manager Dubai
We are currenlly seeking for an experienced sales manager B2B for implementing direct sales. Your qualifications must include both fluent Russian and advanced English skills, and experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as a sales manager B2B (in any country) and gained certain experience, then send us your CV, salary is negotiable
Corporate Sales Manager Dubai
- Maintaining the existing clients by regular visits and updates;
- Identifying new business opportunities and accounts;
- Constantly gathering new market intelligence and trends;
- Maintaining regular contact with all airline managers/staff;
- Submitting sales reports on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring account performance and implementing new strategies to maximize profitability;
- Monitoring competitor activities and recommend actions;
- Implementing credit policy in line with audit requirements;
- Following up outstanding payments from corporate accounts;
- Communicating regularly with all team centers, outlets and management;
- Handling customer complaint;
- Maintaining relationships with key clients on all levels and identifying new potential clients;
- Negotiating corporate agreements with and on behalf of the clients.
- Developing new business relationships;
- Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication, telephone calls and emails;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process including lead generation, pitch, asking questions and negotiation;
- As a representative of the company at industry events and exhibitions with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Effectively interacting with other departments and keeping abreast of issues affecting the market, industry and collecting competitor intelligence;
- Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Implementing market strategy and sales plan;
- Planning and directing activities which includes assessing market values and conditions;
- Coordinating sales distribution;
- Establishing effective business contacts;
- Reporting on sales activity.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with 5 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E. Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference. You should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills. You will be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications. Candidate needs to be self-motivated, professional and flexible.
Work Timings:5 ½ days per week (Saturday to Thursday)