Corporate Sales Manager Dubai
We have an exciting opening with one of the leading organization in UAE for the position of CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with 2 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E.
Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference.
Should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills and should be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills.
Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications.
Salews Coordinator Dubai
Dubai based freight forwarding company invites applications from females on sponsorship, living in U.A.E. to work as Sales Coordinator. Smart candidates with knowledge of freight forwarding industry and good communication skills can apply.
Tourism development manager Dubai
- Provide all the information for tourists about “Epicwander”
- Spread “Epicwander” brand across the country;
- Sell “Epicwander” tours for tourists;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Spanish language skills is considered as a huge advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Big interest in different cultures and traveling;
- Ability to work as a team-player and independently too;
- Positivity, responsibility, well-organized;
- Creative thinking, pro-active, self-motivated, flexible.
- Opportunity to work in start-up environment;
- Fixed salary - 4000 dirhams per month;
- Commissions from every sale;
- Working visa.
Clement relations executive Dubai
Client Relation Executive
To promote the sales of certification, training and other products and services provided by Talent Lodge Consultancy firm.
Talent Lodge Consultancy firm is seeking to recruit a high-performing Business development Executive. The candidate will be responsible for generating sales across the region. Based in the Dubai office the candidate will lead the sales teams across UAE. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting targets, managing a team, worked with training institutions. The preferred candidate will have a human resources & sales background.
The candidate will be responsible for
• Generating sales of the center products and services across UAE
• Organizing meetings with different companies across UAE
• Presenting Center products and services to customers
• Organizing sales events in UAE. Currently One sale events per Month.
• Achieve growth and meet sales targets by successfully managing the sales process
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base in the training & consultancy market to maintain and develop its strong market presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
1. Proven sales track record of achieving targets
2. Experience of managing a sales process
3. Experience of working within United Arab of Emirates
4. Experience of selling training products direct to different organizations
5. Willingness to travel across the UAE. (50%+ out of office)
6. Education background (preferred)
Arab Sales Coordinator (Female) in fujairah.
Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should have descriptive knowledge of the position. Driving License would be an advantage. Freshers are also welcome.
SALES EXECUTIVE Dubai
Eventy Exhibitions & Event Management Company - Dubai UAE
1. Executive should have existing clients.
2. Commission based offer.
3. Salary to be depend upon the business attained.
4.Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
5. Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
6. Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
7. Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
8. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
9. Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
10. Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
11. Conduct customer survey at set intervals as defined in the system
Preferably Arabic speaking
With minimum 2- 5 year UAE experience.
Excellent customer service skills, Outgoing, Assertive, Focused and Result-Oriented
Holder of UAE Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Coordinator Dubai
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary etc.
- Co-coordinating all details with client, order processing etc.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Responding to and co-coordinating all internal meeting requests.
- Update customer`s feedback to the Senior Management and take proper action if necessary.
- Finding new customers by e-marketing.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager.
- Prepare all kinds of reports for sales department.