Sales Professionals Dubai
Nano energy vocational training services\"looking for sales person/course counsellor (marketing) with 2-4 years experience to promote our training programs to oil & drilling contractors in middle-east region.\"qualification: bachelors degree (marketing)experience - 2 to 4 years in marketing field in middle east region.
Broad Net Me
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Job description: Job Description:
- Supervising and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives
- Revising and implementing the sales strategies plans
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Assist Management by completing all assigned duties
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Management
- Assist with sales rep questions, concerns and product/service questions
- Provide sales staff with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate sales staff performance
- Handle personnel issues and problems
- Conduct weekly sales meetings
- Ensure all contracts/paperwork are completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the field with the sales team (ride with staff on presentations whenever needed)
Sales Executive Dubai
A leading Trading Company based in Abu Dhabi with its head office in Shajrah require a dynamic candidate to assume role of an Sales Executive.
The role involves Marketing and promoting Products in the market you will be working under a Sales Manager
UAE Driving license a must with good communication skills and outgoing character. Job experience of 2 Years in the UAE Market
Sales Executives Dubai
A big building material company who specializes in providing top notch quality building material products like Steel Rebar, Wood and Plywood is searching for a Female Sales Executive who has at least a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the same field. The candidate must be fluent in speaking Spanish
Sales Executive Dubai
Female Candidates only.
Salary + commission + standard benefits.
Retail Background must.
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive experienced in Marine / Hydraulic engineering field with valid UAE Driving License experienced in pneumatics, hydraulic machine, hoses,fittings and accessories. Minimum 3 years of experience on the same field and only with valid UAE driving license shall forward resume
Sales manager Dubai
Elite is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager for International Clients within the Real Estate Developer domain. Elite is developing a Multi Purpose development project
The ideal Candidate will have over 12 years of Sales experience within the Dubai real estate Market and will be willing to relocate to Islamabad.
Great Salary plus benefits along with relocation allowance will be provided to the right candidate.
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Department: Sales and Marketing
Experience: 2 Years
Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.