Euroland IR JLT
IR Sales Coordinator Dubai
We are now hiring an IR Sales Coordinator:
You will assist our account manager with new and current client contacts, managing CRM, introducing our services to stock listed companies in MENA and Asia. Our objective is to help companies to improve their Investor communication strategy and IR.
We are looking for a person who:
• has a strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or online inquiries.
• is enthusiastic and with commitment to learn and constantly improve
• wants to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop our selling strategy.
• Is good at providing excellent support for the team\'s day-to-day client contacts and sales efforts
• can work independently and has the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• can work under pressure
Sales Executive Dubai
Candidate will be reporting will be as follows: To Sales Manager with close coordination of his marketing / Pre Sales efforts, for any related to Fluke Industrial (FIND) b. Providing monthly, quarterly, or periodic, channel, country, and product reports and other marketing reports deemed necessary by Sales Manager. 2. Sales and Marketing Admin tasks: Assisting Sales Manager in administrative tasks of sales and marketing, in lead collection, in addition to telemarketing activities. 3. Customers database (Constant Contact) up keeping and marketing campaigns utilizing the Constant Contact database. Providing quality leads for upkeep of Sales Force and a customer data base/mailing list as well utilization of database for specific marketing campaigns. 4. FIND leads Registration and update Register and update vendor generated leads for all FIND in Sales Force, on daily basis. 5. Daily reports Provide daily report on what has been done the day before, objective for current day, and plans for the day after the report day. SALES & MARKETING Related to Channels or Regions 1. Customer accounts: Handling customer accounts and their sales and marketing needs for pre-defined geographical locations with preapproval of Sales Manager from time to time. These locations, for now cover all the following MENA (GCC countries, Levant, as well as North Africa) Except Iraq and Kuwait. Further products, adopted by Synergix management, might be added to this list. In case of UAE, end users, channel partners, as well as various industries such as Education, Healthcare, Finance, government, oil & gas, as well as communication sectors are part of coverage responsibility of Solutions Sales Engineer & Consultant. The above territory is valid for FIND, AMPPROBE and any other products per our vendor agreements, which you will be given advice by the Sales Manager as to which countries for which products we can be active in. 2. Sales and Marketing related activities: Obtaining/generating leads for potential customer on the higher end FIND solutions in particular. Preparation of Pre-call documents, locating the decision maker, establishing contact with the client, pre qualifying their requirements, making customer calls, live demonstration of solutions, relating customer top business priorities with the above mentioned solutions, making proposals and preparation of lock out specification suitable for tender. Specifically it is expected that Candidate would take action on the following: a. Sales lead follow up b. Pre-call planning c. Pre-sales and sales activities d. Product positioning with the customers e. Proposal preparation f. Closure and collection of active accounts with project on hand
Building Material Sales Executive Dubai
· Maintains and grows existing customer base across multiple business categories
· Can formulate accurate and complete project specification and customer information.
· Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback, including optimize pricing, competition and market developments.
· Proficiency in customized imported building materials (adhesive, ceramics and furniture).
Experience Required: 4-5 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Aspire HR Consultants
Sales Assistants - Luxury Boutiques in Abu Dhabi
The Sales Assistant meets or exceeds sales goals and customer service standards. This position is the ambassador of the luxury brand, therefore physical image and communication style should reflect brand values. Execute with excellence the day-to-day operations of store: sales, merchandising, operations, and training are key tasks of this position. This role exudes passion and enthusiasm for the brand to the customer, delivering a unique and personalized shopping experience.
Marketing Executive Dubai
We are looking for marketing executive to join copper manufacturing entity based in Abu Dhabi, to execute and manage various marketing, advertising activities for the factory, the marketing executive will report directly to the marketing manager & CEO
Immersion Interior designing
Marketing Manager Dubai
sales & marketing executive with 4 years experience, salary is negotiable
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive required for an electrical trading company in Dubai. Only experienced personal in Electrical sales need apply
The Asian Banker
Business Development & Sales Manager Dubai
Work location in UAE (Dubai)
• To assist in our key Singapore-based executive interactions with business and banking leaders
• To travel regularly to meet with potential sponsors and commercial partners as well as senior and mid-level managers to explain to them the key Asian Banker products and services
• To prepare the ground for The Asian Banker Event to be held in 2014.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of the revenue targets, pipeline building and to work with the global team on requirements and product direction.
- Work with marketing, product managers, business segments, sales and other coworkers to define clear and precise sales strategy and channel engagement requirements.
- Good decision maker, able to set priorities, articulate and hold to defined strategies. Ability to work independently, self motivated with ability to drive initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to break complex issues into actionable tasks.
- Able to articulate strategy and sales plans to management.
- Evangelize product proposition to internal and external audiences.
- Well versed on Middle East banking and finance
- A bachelor’s degree, but a Masters or MBA is preferred.