Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager to expand sales, build new strategic partnerships and increase clientele while organizing/managing projects from corporate, exhibitions, conferences and private events.
-Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities and increase revenue, focusing on Corporate and Governmental organizations.
-Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities while closing deals.
-Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities.
-Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients.
-Develop effective presentations and proposals and present/deliver to decision makers.
-Working with the event management team to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event management services.
-Effective networking abilities and strong networking base
-Confident and outgoing personality
-Has lived in the UAE for a minimum of 5 years
-Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, Arabic speaking a plus
-Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills
Marketing executives Dubai
We are looking for Sales and Marketing Executive for a cleaning and maid services company. Experience Required with the same industry. For interested and qualified applicants. Kindly send your CV
Sales Executive Dubai
Job Role: Sales Executive
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Sales Executive required for a well reputed tourism firm.
Must have relevant Dubai based experience and driver\'s license.
Must have strong communication skills required for Dubai market.
Outbound Tourism experience HIGHLY DESIRED.
Filipino and Indian nationality preferred.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Marketing Executives Dubai
We are looking for Sales & Marketing Executive in UAE. All interested applicants should submit their Cvs and attach all other necessitated documents to be screened. Applicants shall be contacted after been shortlisted.
2-5 years experience in the Food Industry
A smart and proactive lady with a good communication skills. Indian applicants shall be preferable. Must have a driving license and willing to join immediately.
Marketing Executive Dubai
FEMALE Marketing Executive required for interior company in Dubai.
1 to 4 years of UAE experience in interior design & fitout marketing.
English speaker (Arabic is an advantage).
UAE resident (preferred father or husband visa).
UAE driving license.
Knowledge of MS Office programs.
Sales and Account Executive
Our company, Azeus Systems Limited, is looking for seasoned Sales Executives to be part of our growing sales force in the Middle East for our product, AzeusConvene. Convene is an innovative and secure meeting and collaboration solution for Boards of Directors and Senior Leadership Teams. Interested candidates can visit our azeusconvene.com to learn more about Convene and about our company.
The main responsibilities of the Sales and Account Executive cover four broad areas.
1. Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including determining marketing requirements and the go-to-market strategy.
2. Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and manage training requirements.
3. Manage pre-sales actvities through product demonstrations, and stakeholder and user group management. This includes advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
4. Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and in Asia, which may be face-to-face or using varied communications media.
1. Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
2. Attend trade shows in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (if required).
3. Close leads generated at trade shows.
4. Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
5. Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing legislation and best practice, and maintain an awareness of the wider project and product management community, both within and external to the company, ensuring that in-house standards reflect industry best practice and Azeus’ CMMI accreditation requirements.
6. Provides updates on progress of sales leads and prospects in sales meetings.
7. Contribute to and be able to articulate the marketing plan for the product.
- A minimum of 5 years Sales Experience;
- Commercial awareness of market trends in the IT sector and in software product requirement for mobile and digital products;
- Experience in demonstrating products to potential clients at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- At least 2 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives.
Sales manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in Sharjah. We are a printing company and have been in the industry for the past 12 years. We are looking for someone who is goal oriented and achieves targets.
Vacancy is open only to candidates with experience in a printing company.
Sales professional Dubai
For our expanding operations in SAIF-Zone, Sharjah UAE, we require dynamic, open minded and experienced sales professional. The ideal candidates should have a degree in engineering or other business related field with 2 years proven sales experience in PAPER PACKAGING MATERIAL TRADING industry in the UAE.
- Self Starter, Strong passion for Sales
- Strategic thinker with multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and computer literate - Good skills in presentation, negotiation and commercial knowledge
- Market intelligence
- The ability to adapt to rapid change in positive manner whilst continuing to deliver to demanding timescales
- Responsible for developing and maintaining clients, driving sales to profitability, achieve given targets and leading a sales team
- The role incorporates full responsibility for new client acquisition, advance existing client relationships to enhance revenue generation and leverage varied networks to establish and capitalize on new growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Sales Strategic Plan to support the Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Develop teamwork, demonstrating shared goals and values - Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
B2B sales experience
Has the experience of selling paper packaging material trading
Sound technical knowledge of packaging/material handling is a plus
Ideally, he or she should be in the material handling industry (conveyors, pallets, etc). Possibly in the corrugated or plastics industry.
Not less than 2-3 years of experience in sales
UAE Driver’s license
Good command of English