Sales Coordinator Dubai
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary etc.
- Co-coordinating all details with client, order processing etc.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Responding to and co-coordinating all internal meeting requests.
- Update customer`s feedback to the Senior Management and take proper action if necessary.
- Finding new customers by e-marketing.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager.
- Prepare all kinds of reports for sales department.
Marketing Professional Dubai
To achieve overall sales targets in terms of volume, revenue, profitability and market share of PRAN-RFL products and to ensure consistent and sustainable growth through efficient management of overall sales operations by providing necessary strategic input, implementing strategic decisions and performing necessary periodic follow-up and evaluation.
Masters degree preferably in Business Administration with major in Marketing.
At least 8 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Advertising & Promotion
Additional Job Requirements
Only males are allowed to apply. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
HORECA Sales Manager Dubai
- Responsible for leading and guiding a team people in the organization.
- Sets goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign training's and mentor the members of the sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible in planning and implementing sales programs as per business plan.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating of the operating and local conditions.
- Design and implement all the sales strategies to achieve the sales target.
- Capable to do a market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Must be consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of key accounts.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
- Must be able to understand financial margins and taking prompt action in solving related challenges.
- Responsible for marketing of products and services to both B2B and B2C markets.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Must have analytical skills to customize sales approach to customer type.
- Actively involved in Business Development to ensure growth of the business.
- Ensure achievement of targets and goals set by the department.
- Strictly adhere to the policy and procedures of the company. Supervise and manage each member of the sales team to ensure their compliance of the policy and procedure.
- Liaise with the suppliers and efficiently manage the procurement process.
- Ensure “Customer Delight” through impeccable service and high quality products
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have minimum 8 - 10 years UAE, FMCG experience in Horeca sector.
- Must have experience of retailers, wholesalers, Horeca, competitors, products.
- Must have at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing .
- Preferably Ladies .
- Preferably Eastern or Central Europeans .
- Proficient in both verbal and written English Language .
- Excellent people management skills.
- Must have a Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, preferably Masters but not a mandate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 to AED20,000.00 /month
Tele sales agents Dubai
Looking for a Tele sales and admin work with IT background for IT support who can join immediately in sharjah.With or without experience are welcome to apply.send cv, Salary 3000 AED.
Sales Executives for I.T Dubai
A Dubai based IT Store is on the lookout for Part time/Freelance sales executives. All nationalities, Male/Female are welcome to apply. Remuneration will be purely based on commissions.
Candidate need to have his / her own visa, or NOC (if required).
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent people skills
- Sales driven, and enjoys prospecting for new accounts
- Detailed and excellent follow through
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- IT sales background a plus
Please send your CV along with latest photograph.
Job Type: Part-time
Sales Support Professionals Dubai
We have opening for one of our client in UAE. Company is leading Contracting company in UAE.
Experience: - 5-10 years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience.
Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Diploma Chemical Engineering, Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
Candidate must have good knowledge about waste water treatment or specialty chemical industry Experience.
Handled Technical Sales & service support Engineer for Water Treatment Chemicals
Handling sales for Corrosion Inhibitor, Scale Inhibitor, and Biocide Chemical for Chiller, Boiler, Cooling Tower system, swimming pools & RO Plant.
Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
Experience on auto dosing for all types of water systems & Disinfection services & flushing of pipeline services.
Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
Sterling International Consulting
Marketing Executive Dubai
Experience:- A minimum of 1 year of B 2 B sales experience in service sector preferably in concept selling. Experience in ISO certification body or consulting company preferred. Past sales / marketing experience of Dubai / UAE preferred.
DESCRIPTION: To bring in new business for the company by identifying various sources of potential business and completing the entire sales cycle.
Roles & Responsibility:
• To identify market / segment for business services of the company.
• To generate leads / enquiries from various sources.
• Visit prospective clients and give information about company’s services.
• Send proposal and carry out necessary follow-ups.
• Achieve sales target for the month.
• Organize promotional events for the company to generate awareness and leads.
• To execute other operational / administrative tasks as per instructions of consultant / manager.
KNOWLEDGE OF: ISO 9001 standard preferred, Economy and industrial practices, Fluency in MS Office word, excel, PowerPoint, internet and outlook express.
ABILITY TO: Communicate with the clients in English proficiently. Should have skills to generate sales leads independently and make presentations. Perform assigned duties with a minimum of supervision and work independently for completion of roles mentioned above.
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager
Sales Professionals Dubai
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives who has experience with Interior fit out and furniture industries. We are one of the leaders in retail furniture looking for Sales Executives for UAE based projects. Experienced candidates who has UAE driving license can apply