Sales Executives Dubai
Our company supplies CNC machines equipped with plasma, laser, oxyfuel, WaterJet and 3D mill technologies and advanced control systems for machine tools and CAM software with custom modules for various applications. Our company also delivers industrial accessories and filtering equipment and promotes second-hand machines and equipment.
- Must have experience in sales preferably in industrial and trading.
- Selling of machines and spare parts.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with UAE Drivers license is an advantage.
Sales Account Manager Dubai
Sales Account Manager is needed in IT Valley (Dubai branch)
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• With 3 years of work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive in Dubai Market.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Digital Marketer Dubai
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, re-targeting, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Proven 3+ years working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook, twitter ,LinkedIn, Instagram campaigns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
Marketing Executive Dubai
Marketing Executive (Arabic Speaking) Applicants.
Preferably graduate of Marketing/Business related course.
Preferably with experience of at least 3-4 years in LEISURE INDUSTRY or RETAIL RELATED industries
To preferably have experience in any of the ff:
Communications, Design, Production
Public Relations, Media
Promotions, Strategic Marketing, Branding Campaigns
PR work; Marketing Planning, Programming
Market Research; Customer Relations Programs, & the like
Must speak & write FLUENT English & Arabic.
Must have copy writing / technical writing proficiency
Must be willing to work in fast-paced, driven marketing projects
Good positive attitude; committed and dedicated
Sales Representative Dubai
- Prospect new potential business opportunities by tapping into new customer bases
- Good working knowledge and presence in social media and chat channels
- Develop solid leads into business for the company
- Provide a technical hands-on knowledge of products
- Grow and develop skills by learning from more seasoned team members
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven to accomplish goals with the support of the team
Marketing Executive (Jungle Zone Theme Park) Qatar
Scope of Work
To plan and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in employee and visitor satisfaction.
To develop the professional interactive website for the theme park with professional photo library.
To create and manage a CRM (Customer Relations Management) System
To build a loyalty program for the theme park and manage the related data system
To prepare sponsoring agreements and to survey potential clients who will be interested to sponsor the entertainment events, shows and annual activity during holidays and summer time.
To market the park in order to generate business.
To understand local community cultures and create frequent activities.
To assist the sales team to reach out targeted audience based on marketing calendar.
Marketing Coordinator Based in Dubai, UAE
Responsible for creating and delivering marketing plans and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company/supplier messages are consistent.
- Issuing business plans yearly per brand in coordination with the management.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Developing and implementing local marketing plans per brand
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies, with Luxuria and supplier marketing teams.
- Creating and anticipating in-store special events.
- Create order forms
- Collecting and issuing sales reports
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
Corporate Sales Manager Dubai
- Maintaining the existing clients by regular visits and updates;
- Identifying new business opportunities and accounts;
- Constantly gathering new market intelligence and trends;
- Maintaining regular contact with all airline managers/staff;
- Submitting sales reports on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring account performance and implementing new strategies to maximize profitability;
- Monitoring competitor activities and recommend actions;
- Implementing credit policy in line with audit requirements;
- Following up outstanding payments from corporate accounts;
- Communicating regularly with all team centers, outlets and management;
- Handling customer complaint;
- Maintaining relationships with key clients on all levels and identifying new potential clients;
- Negotiating corporate agreements with and on behalf of the clients.
- Developing new business relationships;
- Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication, telephone calls and emails;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process including lead generation, pitch, asking questions and negotiation;
- As a representative of the company at industry events and exhibitions with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Effectively interacting with other departments and keeping abreast of issues affecting the market, industry and collecting competitor intelligence;
- Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Implementing market strategy and sales plan;
- Planning and directing activities which includes assessing market values and conditions;
- Coordinating sales distribution;
- Establishing effective business contacts;
- Reporting on sales activity.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with 5 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E. Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference. You should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills. You will be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications. Candidate needs to be self-motivated, professional and flexible.
Work Timings:5 ½ days per week (Saturday to Thursday)