Sales manager Dubai
A General Trading company located in Dubai is currently looking for Sales/Marketing Staff.
· Marketing and selling of ELV (Electronic Low Voltage System), electric locks and access control
· Searching for new business, relationships with corporate clients by providing information, support and guidance about our business and recommending new opportunities between us.
· Arranging appointments with potential business clients and attending these meetings.
· Implementing marketing strategy for the business.
· A minimum of 1 year Sales Representative experience.
· UAE Experience and driving license.
· Candidate must be well presentable.
AED 9,000 basic salary plus attractive commission scheme.
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales Manager required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate must have around 7 yrs. of experience in Sales for Interior Fit-Out Companies in UAE. Diploma or Bachelor in Architecture / Interior Design will be an advantage. Candidates must have relevant experience in Construction Field. Candidates with
Valid UAE Driving License Preferred.
Generating sales, sell and negotiate prices, prepare contracts and close deals.
Maintain and follow up on current clients.
Identify, meet and conclude new business deals.
Develop a client database with up-to-date information on market trends and competitors.
Develop and nurture relationships with all potential Consultants, Customers and agencies.
Ensure that release orders are communicated as scheduled to coordinators and accounting department.
Help the accounting department to follow up on payments due to the company.
Submit daily and weekly reports including but not limited to progress reports on calls, proposals and visits carried out.
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Saels Exwecutive Dubai
We are An International Furniture trading company urgently required a sales executive With minimum 1 year experience in office furniture or interior fit out field, UAE Driving license is a must.if you know anyone seeking for new opp. kindly Send the CV
Sales Manager Russian Speaking Dubai
Our client is one of the leading suppliers for the construction industries with European origin. As a producer of formworks products and services he has a global network and a very strong footprint in the Middle East, the Stan Countries and in whole Asia apart from covering the global market place.
Key Result Area
- Support relevant countries with their sales activities
- Coordinate the activities of Sales Agents and Consultants
- Identify and follow up on potential customers/projects to secure business in the ME region, focussing on Central Asian countries
- Constant client contact to build long-term, profitable business relationships
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local markets and developments as well as the company’s products and services
- Prepare and present proposals while selling features and benefits of our products
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the project
- Accountable to all credit interactions with the customer
- Develop plans, budgets and forecasts with management using company software
- Meet or surpass company targets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline capable of delivering the budget
- Act as a link between client, country management and regional management
Reporting to the Director Middle East
- Technical qualification and experience
- Strong sales experience within construction or construction related industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Central Asian market
- Strong sales management skills
- Client focussed
Strong communication skills verbally and in writing for Russian and English
RIDGE Household Trading LLC
Sales Professional Dubai
you will have experience with a reputable experience in a trading company that deals with Lulu and other Supermarkets. with a valid UAE driving license. And eager to work to achieve his given target. Placing and following up with the orders, Making New Listing and Promo offers. Salary negotiable
Marketing Manager Dubai
Warehouse and plastic distribution company in the UAE is hiring now, we have an opening for a marketing manager to work with us
You will have a degree in marketing and 3 years experience, if you come form a different working field, that is not an issue
You will work in the sales and marketing department with our top and new client as we have a very large client database, the salary is negotiable
Marketing Executives Dubai
We are looking for marketing executive who can promote our training courses.
Promote our healthcare training programs on various social media sites
Generate enquirers by making cold calls
Should have experience in solving candidate's queries over phone, face-to-face, email and etc.
Should be able to collect data via various modes
Should generate monthly revenue and reach monthly sales target
ONLY for female candidate (preferred on residence visa)
Please don't apply if you don't have marketing and sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED13,000.00 /month
Community Manager Dubai
Nearbuy is looking for a young community manager to accompany the development of the version 2 of its App (to be released next March).
Role of Nearbuy’s community manager:
➢ Responsible for the overall content of the Nearbuy App:
o Updates the Nearbuy brand universe based on social trends and users’ suggestions
o Screens all retailers’ offers gathered from various sources (retailers’ FB pages, e-mailing lists, direct feed from brands)
o Selects the most interesting offers based on their expected appeal to the Nearbuy users’ community, buzz on social media etc.
o In collaboration with IT (proprietary Nearbuy algorithm), directs these offers to the relevant users based on their demographics (sex, age, nationality), behavior and registered brand preferences.
o Negotiates with retailers exclusive offers targeted at specific users groups (pre-sales, exclusive vouchers etc.)
➢ Analyzes users’ activity to fine-tune Nearbuy’s content and make it more relevant to every user
➢ Engages proactively with Nearbuy users on social media and on the App itself, to better understand their expectations, and position Nearbuy as their cool shopping advisor
➢ Liaises with fashion magazines, shop bloggers and other opinion leaders to promote Nearbuy as a value-added App
➢ Analyzes the App’s activity reports and prepares quarterly feedback to retailers, in order to help them understand their shoppers’ behavior and define appropriate marketing actions
➢ Main KPIs: evolution of Nearbuy’s community of active users
➢ In your twenties, you are a savvy shopper yourself and you have a good knowledge of the retail industry and brands (value fashion brands especially)
➢ You have a passion for social media, know how to engage people online and can easily put yourself in the shoes of different categories of users; you like following and discovering trending topics
➢ You have strong communication skills (oral and written) and proven soft negotiation skills
➢ You have recently acquired a marketing degree, and know how to analyze consumers’ behavior by using quantitative and qualitative sources. Excel does not scare you.
➢ You speak English fluently (Arabic is a plus)
➢ You can work independently and as part of a team
➢ You are based in Dubai, or are willing to relocate to Dubai and be part of an evolving start-up company