Corporate Sales Manager Dubai
- Maintaining the existing clients by regular visits and updates;
- Identifying new business opportunities and accounts;
- Constantly gathering new market intelligence and trends;
- Maintaining regular contact with all airline managers/staff;
- Submitting sales reports on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring account performance and implementing new strategies to maximize profitability;
- Monitoring competitor activities and recommend actions;
- Implementing credit policy in line with audit requirements;
- Following up outstanding payments from corporate accounts;
- Communicating regularly with all team centers, outlets and management;
- Handling customer complaint;
- Maintaining relationships with key clients on all levels and identifying new potential clients;
- Negotiating corporate agreements with and on behalf of the clients.
- Developing new business relationships;
- Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication, telephone calls and emails;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process including lead generation, pitch, asking questions and negotiation;
- As a representative of the company at industry events and exhibitions with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Effectively interacting with other departments and keeping abreast of issues affecting the market, industry and collecting competitor intelligence;
- Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Implementing market strategy and sales plan;
- Planning and directing activities which includes assessing market values and conditions;
- Coordinating sales distribution;
- Establishing effective business contacts;
- Reporting on sales activity.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with 5 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E. Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference. You should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills. You will be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications. Candidate needs to be self-motivated, professional and flexible.
Work Timings:5 ½ days per week (Saturday to Thursday)
Sales Engineer Dubai
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Metal Industries. A recognized qualification in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or time served experience. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
- Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
- Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
- Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
- Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
- Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
- Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
- Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Business Development Manager Dubai
All candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- you will work with new and existing clients to determine their existing and future communications needs and proposing suitable solutions for them
- You will determine sales pipeline.
- You must also maintaining contact with out top clients and act as the main go between the client and the organisation
- Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of networking, cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/sales leads will be a majot factor in this job
- you have 4 plus years working in sales/marketing, the salary is negotiable for the right candidate
Sales Executives Dubai
We Aroma Car Care is currently looking for suitable candidates as Sales Executive with experience in auto industry with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE.
The candidate should have excellent Tele communication Skill, Direct & Indirect customer service skills with good communication and a good knowledge of vehicle types.
The candidates must have a valid driving license. Candidates who are available for immediate hire only need to apply.
Candidates who meet the above specification can send CV
International Australian Migration Company
Sales Professionals Dubai
An International Australian Migration Company is seeking a young, vibrant and energetic, well spoken, presentable and well-groomed FEMALE Sales Representative to join our team today!
Excellent Career Pathway
Friendly, Dedicated Team
Growing, Expanding Company
Challenging, Flexible, Varied Roles
Working with our professional Sales Team on a full-time basis, your role will be to identify and create new business opportunities whilst cultivating key relationships with existing clients. Both face to face and phone sales are required to cover a wide geographic area, predominately in Dubai, UAE.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with initiative and be able to work in a team with a \'can-do\' attitude and is willing to grow. You will be able to call on existing clients and new prospects confidently, while maintaining a call and reporting cycle. In addition to this, the role includes:
This is a Sales and Business Development role - involving outgoing phone calls to new
and existing clients
Entering details of each client\'s needs and discussion into a database
Travelling to meet new and existing contacts across your region to build key accounts
Regular briefings with head office, as required
Being adaptable, fit and flexible to solve priority issues and concerns as they arise
Having the market awareness and initiative to report back to the team on anything
the company should know and take advantage of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
3-5 years Sales experience (external and internal) – preferably in UAE
Industry Experience - an advantage
Bachelor Degree - an advantage
Track record of sales success
Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic Account Sales Executive for a Printing and packaging supplies Trading Company who can handle our existing clients and identify a prospective customer base. Related printing and packaging experience and established network is an advantage.
Key responsibilities include : 1) Manage sales process from quoting to selling, 2) After sales collection, 3) Resolve problems and handle complaints, 4) Keep up with new updates and product launches, 5) Maintain or improve target market and monthly sales.
UAE DL is a must / Own a car and Arabic speaking will be an asst
Sales Associate - Pharma /Healthcare
Currently hiring Sales Associates for LIFE Pharmacy - Leading chain of Pharmacies, Healthcare Hypermarkets and Health & Wellness Stores.
- Graduate or Diploma holder in Health Science / Nutrition /Retail
- Experienced in selling Nutrition, Vitamins, Supplements, Sports nutrition etc..,
- Experienced in Nutrition/Fitness/Gym/Wellness Coaching etc..,
- Pharmaceutical sales experienced
- Freshers with interest towards healthcare,nutrition & well being
Field sales executives Dubai
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities . The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
“Get the sale” using various customer sales methods.
Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
Meet personal and team sales targets
Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Proven sales experience
Familiarity with different sales techniques and sales management
Computer use competency
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Self motivated and driven