Sales Manager Dubai
40 hours per week. Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Marba Group (MG) has multiple openings for a full-time Sales Manager position.
Marba Group (MG) is a start up software development company with offices in USA, Qatar and UAE.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the executions of all sales and customer service functions of the company
and for assisting Operations to meet the established sales and job performance objectives.
Together with a competitive salary, the package includes Commissions, and Benefits
- Communication & Interaction: Manage relationships with current and prospective clients to attain sales and
- Customer Focus: Work with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport and ensure overall satisfaction of
- Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Work within the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve
issues in-line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
- Leadership & Development: Understand the company direction and demonstrate leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
- Highly professional, charismatic and confident
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution required
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills
- Conduct weekly meetings and monitor the completion of performance objectives
- Manage & lead all sales objectives, with a team of 2 external and 2 internal Sales staff to ensure targets are met
- Build strong client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention
- Use company resources to identify prospect clients
- Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner
- Write proposals, tenders, RFQ, RFP, and prepare quotes and correspondence (Preferably in English & Arabic).
- Hands on experience of at least 3 years in the service industry; preferably in the automotive industry
- Ability to multitask; perform a full range of Sales activities, to build corporate clients while improving the
service to existing clients.
- Good communication and management skills including project management and supervisory skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office 2010, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook 2012 Business Contact Management is an asset.
- Ability to train staff members on various systems and procedures.
Sales Professionals Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Sales manager Dubai
We are looking for a sales manager that will be bringing in leads and confirming event bookings for the company, we are looking for someone with a strong portfolio and experience in the events industry in Dubai.
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales manager wanted for hotel in the UAE, if you have 4 - 7 years sales, marketing of related experience, then please apply
You must also have good English skills and a related degree for this role, we offer 78 K USD tax free plus relocation if needed
Media Executive Dubai
Media Sales Executive - What Experience is required?
•Background of Sales within the Media (digital & print) industry
•Experience of outbound sales and a proven track record of consistent high performance
•Ability to meet and exceed targets
•The ability to build long standing relationships with clients and to maximize business within these organisations
•Successful management of pipeline and forecasting business monthly and quarterly
Media Sales Executive - What Will You Be Doing?
•Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
•Trains in various sales tactics and approaches approved by the company
•Approaches potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
•Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure a sale
•Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
•Details pricing and negotiates costs when necessary
•Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
•Adds notes to records for each client call or meeting
•Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
•Works to maximise sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
•Maintains excellent relationships with all clients in the executive's portfolio
•Travels to see clients, attend trade-shows, or participate in industry events or training
•Meets clients outside of normal business hours when necessary
•Receives bonuses for exceptional sales performance
Sales Account Executive Dubai
A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
Netways is looking for top-notch sales executives to drive the direct sale of Netways products and Professional Services into an assigned geographic territory. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process from identifying new prospects, validating their needs, performing sales presentations to prospects, negotiating contacts, and closing new business deals. Work closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
Minimum 3 years of solid IT sales experience.
Must possess excellent sales references.
Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
Experience telemarketing or cold calling is required.
Very computer literate and Internet savvy with a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages.
Self-motivated, problem solving, and a self starter who works with little direction.
>Must be willing to travel and posses the ability to work remotely and independently.
Must have recent experience selling enterprise software to enterprises
Experience selling into the financial services, heathcare, insurance, telecommunications and/or oil & gas industries a definite plus.
>Experience selling BPM, CRM, EIP, EAI or application server products a definite plus.
Sales Executive Dubai
The candidate will be responsible for the Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans. deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail telephone and personal visits, carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys, capable of explaining all the technical information of the company products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.