QC Inspector Dubai
QA/QC Inspector (Blus Collar)
We have a printing and packaging company based in Dubai, UAE. We seek suitably qualified individuals who have experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Manufacturing Industry, preferably from the Printing Industry (Rotogravure & Offset printing) with strong work ethic & commitment to join us.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Must be able to perform in-line quality check & visual check on all 1pc/bundle retain sample, random crease stiffness/ colour spectrometer checking on sample during production run and to advise if there are any quality issues
- Must be able to use lab equipment such as Spectro densitometer, rub test, heat seal, slip test, crease test & micrometer specifically for Tobacco packaging printing Quality checks
- Able to spot deviation or non-compliance with quality standard and highlight immediately to superiors and production manager
- Must be able to ensure all QA/QC on- hold WIPs or products are identified clearly with action required stated
- Must have experience in preparing Master Samples & Certificate of Analysis (COA) for required product deliveries
- At least 6 years relevant working in QA/QC in Manufacturing industry (preferable printing)
- Must be able to prepare colour tolerance folders & design folders requested by customer per deadline required and to inspect, compile, housekeep & preserve retain samples for QA/QC after every job
Julphar Metal Construction Industries FZE
Site Fabrication Supervisor Dubai
We are one of the leading fabrication company in Ras Al Khaimah. We have requirement for Site Fabrication Supervisor. Candidate should have min. Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 5- 8 years experience in steel fabrication and erection works. Candidate should have ability to supervise workers in site works and knowledge to read structural drawing and designs.
Fast Line Jobs
QC Engineer Dubai
leading Contractors in Dubai requires:
Candidates who have experience in issuing projects and construction manuals,methods statements etc.Should have familiarity with up to-date test required for different construction materials and works executed in sites,and also should have ability to work with international consulting and project management company.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience Required:10-15 Years
Location : UAE
Age Limit: Upto 45 Years
Plant Manager Dubai
In a joint venture with two other companies, they will begin the construction of a $650m Housing and Infrastructure Program; and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to the Area Manager the successful Project Manager will enjoy an autonomous position with direct input into the regions strategic direction, and excellent remuneration opportunities.
As Project Manager you will be focusing on construction programming, budget and the day to day management of your Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foreman to ensure peak performance. A background in delivering government funded defence force infrastructure projects, and undertaking commercial building and/or civil infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
With ambitious plans to accelerate their already strong growth strategy in the Territory, they are set to become the contractor of choice for major projects in the area, and are set to offer attractive career paths for those people driven to succeed.
Duct professional Dubai
*Desired candidate should be minimum 8 years of experience as AC Technician & Ductman within UAE
* Carrying out ducting installations as per approved drawings.
*Following correct installation practices,carrying out installation right at the first time in order to avoid re-visiting the areas installed by completing.
* Install air conditioners by following standard installation protocol.
* knowledge of preventive maintenance procedure and use of test equipment and AC servicing as per schedule.
* Reasonably high level of knowledge and skill in air conditioning,HVAC,chilled water,ducting and electrical.
* Ability to repair,work, and maintain A/C air handling units by performing analysis and trouble shooting activities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
- Certification from a Technical school helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude required
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
Health and Safety Assistant Dubai
Our company is in need of health and safety assistant preferably with 2-5 years experienced with the same or similar industry and nature of work.
It must be flexible, can work under pressure, can be trusted, can follow the company rules easily.
Communication skills, microsoft office skills, work independently, problem solving, operational assessment, field service, analytical skills.