Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department
Agricultural engineer Dubai
I am looking for agricultural engineer who is presentable, knowledgeable about organic fertilizers (GCC market)and is able to speak English, Arabic and Hindi would be a big plus.
I just set up a company who is supplying organic fertilizers to the GCC countries (government as well as private).
Facilities Manager Dubai
We are seeking a facilities manager to work with our logistics company here in the UAE, for this position will be have a related degree and 6 years experience in the area, this is a great time to join us, please send in your application, and we thank you for applying
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.