Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
Autocad operators Dubai
Mechanical/Steel/ Tower experienced 3D Autocad Operators required.
All experience levels considered.
Please send CV with hand written covering letter and detail of expected package
Emerald Gulf Distribution FZE
Warehouse Staff Dubai
Our company is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone and dealing with spare parts business. We are looking for personal for our warehouse. If you are interested in it let us know for interview time consideraiton.
Red Events Services LLC
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
QA Professional Dubai
Need to monitor Inline quality during the production.
2. Should be able to monitor and supervise labor force.
3. Should be aware of Good manufacturing practices and stick to it while working and monitor working of other employees accordingly.
4. Should be willing to work in day shifts and night shifts
5. Need to monitor general cleanliness of the factory.
6. Will be reporting to QA Assistant manager in all the works assigned.
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Manufacturing manager Dubai
Production Manager Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Production Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
- Production Planning
- Reviews proposals / contracts for feasibility, cost and schedule issues
- Ongoing evaluation of subcontractors
- Responsible for obtaining permits
- Management of Jobs
- Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
- Insures that each job site is visited daily by a company representative to monitor job progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and site security
- Creates job schedules, orders materials and schedules sub-contractors
- Conducts a pre-construction meeting at the start of each job
- Responsible for emailing daily Job Report to customers
- Maintains job log for each active job
- Conducts regular project review meetings with customers