Instrumentation Technician Ajman
(Job Code: FTD-020) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical engineering / Graduation in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 3500 - 5000 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 4 years in PLC,SCADA,PCB maintenence Location : U.A.E - Ajman
Design Engineer Dubai
Design and Production Engineer For Fire Resistant Safes / Burglary Safes Division
Qualification: B.E. Mechanical Engineer
Minimum 5 years experience a must in the same field.
With complete knowledge of product design, manufacturing process, machinery and equipment's required, adopting the latest technology, and manufacturing process to develop Safes and Vaults that can compete at the International level in terms of looks, quality, and functionality.
Prior Experience with the following companies or similar companies a must:
Production Manager Dubai
An Aluminum Company in Ras Al Khaimah is currently in need of staff for the position of ALUMINUM PRODUCTION MANAGER.
15 years above experience in powder coating.
Knowledge of production process in Aluminum factories.
Strong communication skills with experience in working with multi-cultural employees.
Production Manager Dubai
- Working experience in Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality Control department or in Plant. Plan product features & functionalities. Work with technical team to development process. Handled entire process in the Company
- Supervise production activities, Supervise production staff, Technical direction, Maintain departmental day-to-day production activities. Monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules. Supervise production staff and give technical direction.
- Management of Overall Planning, Execution and Control of all manufacturing activities under the Company. Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Dealing with production in terms of handling of shifts, total production check, Maintaining line productivity and Planning. Daily, weekly, monthly Maintenance, Quality and Maintenance bring the product quality.
- Plan, develop, and provide the Management with regular reports pertaining to the operations, functions and achievements of the Department. Generating planning process & documentation.
Assistant Production Manager Dubai
Must be able to perform the following:
· Planning the production schedule by keeping the due dates in front.
· Ensuring the availability of the material required for the smooth production is available and obstruction will cause a delay.
· Understanding very carefully all the requirements of the order before starting its production.
· Always ready to re-schedule the production plan if any urgent order is required to be done
· Always using a pro-active approach to solve the problems on the work place.
· Making sure all the production process is cost effective and no any extra cost is occurring.
· Taking steps to reduce the waste in production process.
· Keeping good relations with the supervisors and workers working under the position.
· Drafting a clear time scale for every single job.
· Calculating labour hours spent on every single job.
· Communicating the goals clearly to the workers, guiding them where they need.
· Monitoring quality standards and taking steps to improve the quality, of the product and the way workers work.
· Actively communicating with all the departments, always asking the questions to reduce the error which can occur to slow down the production.
· Always informing the management about the issues facing at the workplace.
· Monthly generating a report on the production efficiency and the level of production done.
· Monthly making a report on all the supervisors and handing it over top Human Resource Department.
· Following all the policies of the company.
· Making sure all the facilities are available for safe place to work for.
· Informing in writing to all concerned people if anything has obstructed to meet the target on time or quality.
· Must be ready to undertake any additional responsibility assigned by the management.
Preferred with a management course
At least 5 years’ experience, 2 year must be working in a supervisory role in a Production department of reputed switch gear firm
Good planner, situation handler, motivated to improve the work floor. Strong Interpersonal skills. Must have command on English Language (writing, speaking, listening and reading). Must be able to work fast and high stress environment
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Female Sales Engineers Dubai
The Mega Heaters Middle East FZC is established in Saif Zone, Sharjah, UAE. We are leading industrial heating solutions provider while Design & Manufacture of Immersion water Heaters, Industrial Heating Elements, Thermocouple Sensors, Heating related customised Machines, SS works, Industrial Ovens and turnkey heating projects. We are a member of the Mega Heaters Group in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking a suitable candidate for the post of a Sales Engineer
· Qualifications: BSc Degree in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Experience: Minimum 5 years in the capacity of Industrial sales.
· Age: 25 – 40 years.
· Gender: Female
· Language: English + Arabic & Hindi speaking will be an added advantage.