Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply Chain Manager
Maintain proper staffing levels. Direct and coordinate the recruiting, hiring and training of all inside Supply Chain Department.
Manage and coordinate the establishment of time schedules and tasks assignments for people involved into Supply Chain
Organize training refresh to keep high quality in our service Review the Supply Chain Supervisor's job description
Improve the quality of communication between Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Credit, and Technical.
Perform each subordinate with a formal performance review.
4yrs in Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full time.
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
Materials Manager Dubai
Looking for a materials management lead to work on a very hands on, creative and collaborative role. This will be to create a customer focused materials management road map/strategy. This person should be comfortable working cross functionally across Go To Market, User Research, Brand/Marketing, and Engineering to ensure the necessary materials flow is met.
Strong abilities in creating and tracking data driven processes - Six Sigma qualifications are a big plus.
4yrs in Materials Management
Job type: Full time.
D.M.S.I.L. machine tools Ltd
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Typical responsibilities include:
agreeing project objectives
representing the client's or organisation's interests
providing advice on the management of projects
organising the various professional people working on a project
carrying out risk assessment
making sure that all the aims of the project are met
making sure the quality standards are met
using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
Female Sales Engineers Dubai
The Mega Heaters Middle East FZC is established in Saif Zone, Sharjah, UAE. We are leading industrial heating solutions provider while Design & Manufacture of Immersion water Heaters, Industrial Heating Elements, Thermocouple Sensors, Heating related customised Machines, SS works, Industrial Ovens and turnkey heating projects. We are a member of the Mega Heaters Group in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking a suitable candidate for the post of a Sales Engineer
· Qualifications: BSc Degree in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Experience: Minimum 5 years in the capacity of Industrial sales.
· Age: 25 – 40 years.
· Gender: Female
· Language: English + Arabic & Hindi speaking will be an added advantage.
AC Technician Dubai
AC TECHNICIAN WITH LICENCE OF UAE IS REQUIRED.
ATTRACTIVE SALARY, FREE ACCOMMODATION AND VEHICLE WILL BE GIVEN. INTERESTED CANDIDATES CALL
Duct professional Dubai
*Desired candidate should be minimum 8 years of experience as AC Technician & Ductman within UAE
* Carrying out ducting installations as per approved drawings.
*Following correct installation practices,carrying out installation right at the first time in order to avoid re-visiting the areas installed by completing.
* Install air conditioners by following standard installation protocol.
* knowledge of preventive maintenance procedure and use of test equipment and AC servicing as per schedule.
* Reasonably high level of knowledge and skill in air conditioning,HVAC,chilled water,ducting and electrical.
* Ability to repair,work, and maintain A/C air handling units by performing analysis and trouble shooting activities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
- Certification from a Technical school helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude required