Project Mechanical Engineer ( MEP) for reputed Interior Fit-out Company, with Excellent knowledge of MEP, HVAC,Testing & commissioning , Fire Fighting & Drainage system,planning & Managing multiple projects within budget.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering is Mandatory.
At lest 5 years of Experience As MEP Engineer.( Interior Fit-Out )
Should be well-versed in designing & installation of HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Systems, with well versed in testing & commissioning as per respective code, method statements & industry standards.
Should be an experienced MEP project planner, estimator, excellent communicator & an effective leader.
Kindly send us your Latest updated CV. This position is for experienced project engineer (Mechanical Engineer only)Experience in Interior Company will be added advantage.
An Aluminum and glass company located in Jadaf, Dubai is in need of Estimator with 2-3 years GCC experience in any aluminum company. Must be familiar in estimation and calculations. Salary AED 4000-6000, any nationality may apply. Interested canididates may send your CV
Health and Safety Assistant Dubai
Our company is in need of health and safety assistant preferably with 2-5 years experienced with the same or similar industry and nature of work.
It must be flexible, can work under pressure, can be trusted, can follow the company rules easily.
Communication skills, microsoft office skills, work independently, problem solving, operational assessment, field service, analytical skills.
Spectrum Talent Management
Service Engineer Dubai
We have an urgent opening of Service Sales/Service Engineer for an auto company based out at Dubai (UAE)
Please find below the Job Description:
Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Prepare quotes based on the inspection and troubleshooting.
* Support and coordinate technicians to perform repairs and inspections
* Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of heavy equipment vehicles,spare parts.
* Write accurate service reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
* Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 requirements and standards.
UAE Injection LLc
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
New company in Dubai has opened its doors, we have many new clients and are in need of a manufacturing engineer to join the group, in this position you will work with the engineering department, handling all day to day activities and issues as they arise, we need candidates with a related degree and at least 2 years experience, we offer a great salary package
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
Materials technician Dubai
Production Director Dubai
Production Operation Director Dubai
-Responsible for product operations in MENA
-Research and Dig into the local market and needs of local users
-Plan normal and special product activities or events according to users needs and marketing characters
-Data monitoring and analysis
-Manage local customer service and production operation team
-More than 3 years internet product operation or oversea business development working experience, broadcast experience will be an advantage.
-Oversea working and life experience in MENA or Southeast Asia.
-Fluent English, Arabic language will be an advantage