Industry manager Dubai
INDUSTRY MANAGER MENA REGION,
Introducing new product line (Food Ingredients, or raw materials of Pharma and Personal care) and developing new customers apart from the current niche client business of
water treatment, explosives & fire retardants. Acquisition of new
agencies, establishing consistent sales in at least two new sub sectors
Manage existing business & must have at least 7 years of relevant
industry exposure in the MENA region.
Our client is Distributor and supplier of Industrial chemicals & minerals in
Australia. Reputed name in the region with an office in Dubai.
Products range from Fine Chemicals for highly specialized applications,
to bulk Metals and alloys delivered in shiploads to major steel mills
Job description: Responsibilities: 1.Generating Business for the company in terms of IMPORT/EXPORT via Air/Sea/Land.
Skills: Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
Have Knowledge of Freight Forwarding Business.
Descripion: 1. Visit potential customers for new business outdoor sales/telemarketing.
Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
2. Provide customers with quotations
3. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback
5. Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6. Identify new markets and business opportunities
7. Record sales and send copies to the sales office
GULF METAL CRAFT G.M.C LLC
QA/QC Engineer (Mechanical Engineer With 3-4 Year Experience In Sheet Fabrication (1 Vacancy)
2. Supervisor (Power Coating (5 Year Experience) (1 Vacancy)
3. Supervisor (Sheet Metal Cabinet Assembly) 5 Year Experience (1 Vacancy)
QC Inspector Dubai
QA/QC Inspector (Blus Collar)
We have a printing and packaging company based in Dubai, UAE. We seek suitably qualified individuals who have experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Manufacturing Industry, preferably from the Printing Industry (Rotogravure & Offset printing) with strong work ethic & commitment to join us.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Must be able to perform in-line quality check & visual check on all 1pc/bundle retain sample, random crease stiffness/ colour spectrometer checking on sample during production run and to advise if there are any quality issues
- Must be able to use lab equipment such as Spectro densitometer, rub test, heat seal, slip test, crease test & micrometer specifically for Tobacco packaging printing Quality checks
- Able to spot deviation or non-compliance with quality standard and highlight immediately to superiors and production manager
- Must be able to ensure all QA/QC on- hold WIPs or products are identified clearly with action required stated
- Must have experience in preparing Master Samples & Certificate of Analysis (COA) for required product deliveries
- At least 6 years relevant working in QA/QC in Manufacturing industry (preferable printing)
- Must be able to prepare colour tolerance folders & design folders requested by customer per deadline required and to inspect, compile, housekeep & preserve retain samples for QA/QC after every job
Production Coordinator Dubai
• Ensure products are produced in line with customer specification and meeting Jomayli quality standards
• Ensure products are produced on time using the overall production planning
• Ensure site work is scheduled properly and site material is ready
• Implement improvement opportunities in Factory
• Manage delivery approval and customs
• Min 2-4 years in the furniture/joinery manufacturing industry
• Hands-on Experience in Upholstery and Wood work
• Computer knowledge (Windows, MS Office)
• Ability to read CAD drawings.
• Ability to work in AutoCAD is a plus
• Good English, both verbal and written
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
QA Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
His responsibility is to read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools.
His responsibility is to do report on rejections and quality.
His responsibility is to communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
His responsibility is to handle out all the management reports.
His primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
He is responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customersâ€™ at all time.
His responsibility is to monitor of in-processed products in production area.
His responsibility is to maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
His responsibility is to minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
He is responsible to ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
From Glass industry only.
Your Own Group of Companies
Quality Manager Dubai
Responsible for maintenance of the project plan,
maintenance and updating of a project website (if
appropriate). Provides administrative support to the
Project Manager. This role is most likely to be required in
larger cross-functional projects.
Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality
management and internal communication.
• Produces consolidated reporting to the Project Board, including milestone summary,
key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
• Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issue,
Risk, Change and Information Management.
• Manages the Project Library.
• Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
• Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
• Manages data security, software and license control.
• Assists with the production of user documentation.
• Assists with testing.