Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a sales executive (Preferably females), with a valid UAE driving license, to generate sales within specifc segments with a focus on solution based selling
The selected candidate shall be responsible for the follwing:
To conduct market assessment including current revenue and supplier, installed product base, and potential revenue value
To build a plan for a focused target list and create a pipeline on near and long-term opportunities
To deliver impactful presentations to customer segments and share valuable insights about SEG's Lighting and LED solutions
Must Possess the following:
1-3 years of experience of sales experience in UAE
Ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition
Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution
Persuasive skills to influence decision-making process
Maintenance technician Dubai
We are urgently looking for maintenance technician for our Manufacturing setup in Dubai. Candidate should be from relevant experience.
Key Responsible Area
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Ethical Conduct.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Results Driven.
Diploma with 3 yrs of experience
Product designer Dubai
PRODUCT DESIGNER DUBAI (F/M)
In this position you are responsible for the creation and development of new plastic packaging designs and drawings.
This includes the following tasks:
• Using CAD equipment to prepare 3D CAD models including technical drawings, assembly drawings, proposal drawings & sketches
• Preparing of bottle designs with 3D CAD software under consideration of technical feasibility, design aspects and customer specification requirements
• Completion of 2D technical drawings including all relevant dimensions and tolerances
• Interacting internally with global packaging managers and process experts and externally with clients to create technically feasible designs
• Conduction of design meetings with customers
Your competencies and qualifications
• Three or more years of experience in design
• Proficient in 3D CAD Systems, Siemens Unigraphics NX preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently in a global team environment with input from a variety of sources including customer, project engineers and process experts
• Meticulous attention to detail and committed to superior quality results
• Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
• Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Plant Manager Dubai
In a joint venture with two other companies, they will begin the construction of a $650m Housing and Infrastructure Program; and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to the Area Manager the successful Project Manager will enjoy an autonomous position with direct input into the regions strategic direction, and excellent remuneration opportunities.
As Project Manager you will be focusing on construction programming, budget and the day to day management of your Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foreman to ensure peak performance. A background in delivering government funded defence force infrastructure projects, and undertaking commercial building and/or civil infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
With ambitious plans to accelerate their already strong growth strategy in the Territory, they are set to become the contractor of choice for major projects in the area, and are set to offer attractive career paths for those people driven to succeed.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Industrial Manufacturer based in DIP2, looking for a Sales Engineer, to cover the needs of sales in the UAE.
Should combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
Travelling to visit potential clients.
Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
Calculating client quotations.
Negotiating tender and contract terms.
Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
Offering after-sales support services
Administering client accounts.
Analysing costs and sales.
Preparing reports for head office.
Meeting regular sales targets.
Recording and maintaining client contact data.
Co-ordinating sales projects.
Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
Solving client problems.
Helping in the design of custom-made products.
Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
Production Manager Dubai
Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
• Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
• Hire, train, and evaluate workers
• Analyze production data
• Write production reports
• Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements
• Create ways to make the production process more efficient
• Determine whether new machines are needed or whether overtime work is necessary
• Fix any production problems
Maintenance technician Dubai
Maintenance Technician Required
Should have capability to trouble shoot the problems of
A/C , Chiller, coil units
Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry works
Duty: Full Time
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
HVAC Technician Dubai
• Must have minimum 3-year experience as HVAC/ AC Technician
• Knowledge for split unit, FCU & Chillers, FCU and AHU- Experience in commercial as well residential building
• Can work under pressure.
CAN START IMMEDIATELY
- WILLING TO BE ASSIGNED IN SHARJAH