Pro recruit ME
Autocad technicians Dubai
A leading international trading company based in Dubai (Dubai Investment Park), specialized in non-ferrous metals and acrylics is urgently looking for the following vacancies :
- #Draftsman with Knowledge in Autocad plus Tops ( Trumpf Operating System Program) for Laser , Combi Puncher & Laser and Bending C.N.C. machines.
Salary Range (Full Package) : 2,500 AED – 3,500AED + transportation
Lift Technician Dubai
Lift Technicians with knowledge on both electrical and Mechanical aspects of lift installation.
More consideration for individuals with a UAE driving license.
Salary based on individuals and their experience in this specific field.
Experience could be from 0-4 years.
Freshers are considered for the job as well.
Urgently Required 4 Metal Fabricators .Salary 1500-2000 AED.
Plus accommodation and Overtime.
Interested candidates can send their CV or
Product designer Dubai
PRODUCT DESIGNER DUBAI (F/M)
In this position you are responsible for the creation and development of new plastic packaging designs and drawings.
This includes the following tasks:
• Using CAD equipment to prepare 3D CAD models including technical drawings, assembly drawings, proposal drawings & sketches
• Preparing of bottle designs with 3D CAD software under consideration of technical feasibility, design aspects and customer specification requirements
• Completion of 2D technical drawings including all relevant dimensions and tolerances
• Interacting internally with global packaging managers and process experts and externally with clients to create technically feasible designs
• Conduction of design meetings with customers
Your competencies and qualifications
• Three or more years of experience in design
• Proficient in 3D CAD Systems, Siemens Unigraphics NX preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently in a global team environment with input from a variety of sources including customer, project engineers and process experts
• Meticulous attention to detail and committed to superior quality results
• Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
• Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Safety officer Dubai
Safety Officer - Minimum 5 years experience, any nationality
Senior HVAC Engineer - Minimum 5 years experience,
Health and Safety Assistant Dubai
Our company is in need of health and safety assistant preferably with 2-5 years experienced with the same or similar industry and nature of work.
It must be flexible, can work under pressure, can be trusted, can follow the company rules easily.
Communication skills, microsoft office skills, work independently, problem solving, operational assessment, field service, analytical skills.
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply Chain Manager
Maintain proper staffing levels. Direct and coordinate the recruiting, hiring and training of all inside Supply Chain Department.
Manage and coordinate the establishment of time schedules and tasks assignments for people involved into Supply Chain
Organize training refresh to keep high quality in our service Review the Supply Chain Supervisor's job description
Improve the quality of communication between Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Credit, and Technical.
Perform each subordinate with a formal performance review.
4yrs in Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full time.
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.