Assistant General Manager, Health and Safety Standards and Compliance Dubai
The assistant general manager, health and safety standards and compliance will work with the deputy general manager generation/health and safety regulation to develop and drive strategies for performance in the unit.
Project manager Dubai
One of the Leading Aluminium and Glass Company Manufacturer, Production and designer, fabricator and installer of framed architectural aluminium products including windows, doors, curtain walls, skylights and related Façade solutions based in Dubai is seeking for PROJECT MANAGER preferred ARAB NATIONALITY. Experience in different types of work process related to work execution in different stages of installation, process planning, fabrication process & quality assurance on site installation. Prior Projects handled High Rise Building minimum of 10 years in GULF region.
AC Technician Dubai
Job description: AC TECHINICIANS
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AC TECHINICIAN
SALARY WILL BE 2200AED PLUS ACCOMODATION PLUS TRANSPORT
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 1YEAR
AGE 25 TO 40
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE IN VISIT AND CANCELLATION VISA
Container Maintenance & Repair Clerk required for a Shipping company in Dubai with at least 5 years proven experience in container M&R.
Supervise and manage the container maintenance & repair operations and related issues in Jebel Ali and Khalifa ports.
Valid UAE driving license and owned car are required.
Electrical manager Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: A reputed company in UAE is looking for an experienced Manager with at least 3 to 5 years experience in managerial position. He will be working with an Electrical Distribution Panels company located in Sharjah, UAE and will be responsible for all aspects of management and development of the business.
The position requires someone who can meet and exceed the company’s expectations, who can support and develop the growth of the company. He should also be able to help broaden the target markets. Familiarity in the same line of business is a plus.
CT operator Dubai
Job description: CT Operator:
1. Having minimum five(5) years experience working as CT operator.
2. Valid Well Control certificate.
3. ADNOC Approved.
4. Being familiar with all CT operations, and ADNOC regulations.
5. Capable of conducting planned and preventive coiled tubing equipment repair & maintenance based on maintenance programs.
6. Good communication and operation management.
7. UAE driving license is required and has the capability of driving in the desert.
Production Manager (Paper Converting Plant) Dubai
Description : Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university, salary negotiable
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East