HVAC technician Dubai
Please do not apply unless you have a HVAC qualification
Ideal candidates shall have:-
- A full HVAC or equivalent qualification including electrics
- 1 year+ experience of AC repair + maintenance
- An excellent understanding of customer service
You will receive:-
- A competitive salary
- Transport to and from work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Annual return flight ticket to home country
- Good working atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Uniform provided
Mechanical Technician Dubai
To investigate on equipment failures, diagnose faulty operations and make recommendations to the maintenance team. Be thorough in preventive maintenance, scheduled repairs and break down maintenances, identifying critical spare parts and Plan the spare parts stocks to be maintained.
Interested candidates can share their resume
HVAC Technician Dubai
The jobholder will be primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for HVAC unit, troubleshooting & repair of centralized air conditioning units, including chillers and air handling units.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Should able to work independently and eagerness to lean more.
• Strong knowledge in HVAC especially in AC- Central Plant & basic operation of BMS system.
• Should have skills in repairing and maintenance for HVAC system installed at luxurious villas, high raise bldg, hotel, commercial Bldg or Banks.
• Basic knowledge of electrical is essential
• Skills in installation works for A/C equipments Central Plant, AHU’s Package Plant, FCU, Ductable Split unit, heavy pumps and pipe connections etc.
• Execute the Preventive Maintenance procedures.
• Keep a watch on the functional condition of the pump/motor and filter system.
• Report to the superior on identification of any fault at the system.
• Work experience in capacity as A/c Technician /similar operation is essential.
• Should be familiar with tools and equipment as per the trade e.g. such as manometer, manifold gauge, oxy-acetylene outfit, vacuum pump, Tog testers, Multi meter & etc.
• Any other duties as allocated.
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
Quality Manager Dubai
Quality Management/ Research and Development/ Product Management
Job Status:Full Time
Academic Degree:Bachelor's degree
Skills:Chemical Engineering,Specialty Chemicals,Medicinal Chemistry,B. Pharm/ M. Pharm,Cosmetic Science,Cosmetic Technology,3-4 years exp. in formulation.
Tool Fort DBX
CNC Milling Machine Programmer cum Operator Who will be responsible for daily production & new component.
Candidate should be technically sound & should have in depth knowledge of handling CNC Milling Centers should be capable of handling fanuc controller.
Experience : Diploma or Degree ,4 to 6 Year Working Experience.
Software Knowledge : Master Cam, Auto Card , 3D Module.
Project Managemnet Professional Dubai
Job description: Summary/Objective
This position will focus on all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure smooth and flawless execution of the projects being assigned.
1. Coordinate all the project related activities, resources, equipment, and information
2. Liaise with all stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
3. Should be certain that business requirements are being met as the project evolves
4. Facilitate in preparing the build document, project timelines, and schedules
5. Monitor and track projects progress and handle issues if arise
6. Coordinate with project team in order to keep all the stakeholders informed with the project progress
7. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and share it with management accordingly
8. Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
• 01 – 03 Years of experience in project coordinator role
• Bachelor’s degree in the same domain
• Must have proven track record for handling different stakeholders
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Should have excellent organizational skills i.e. attention to details, multitasking
• Project Management Professional - PMP certification is a plus
Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.