Manufacturing Expert Dubai
Logistics Executive Group is a bespoke International Market Leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics Management Consulting field. For the past 20 years we have executed numerous consulting, change management, M&A, Training and Talent Management assignments spanning the globe. As such, we are well known within the industry for our professional expertise, depth of insight and market intelligence and demonstrated experience of navigating through and solving the most challenging of opportunities.
Critical expertise required includes:
- Extensive manufacturing process expertise including evaluation of existing processes, review of efficiencies, report on findings, creation of recommendations and assessment of potential costings.
- Evaluation of in-house and 3rd party production capacities
- Organisational capability analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Maintenance planning analysis & Production line upgrade analysis
The project involves a large-scale manufacturer in the industrial sector and some exposure to a similar industry will be highly regarded.
Maintenance technicians Dubai
We are looking for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS for our growing company in Dubai.
Salary ranges from 3500 AED to 6000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
• Must be a holder of a valid UAE Driving license
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Must have a vast knowledge of all trades, especially HVAC, electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
• Dubai Municipality approved
Preferably with residential maintenance experience in Dubai (at least 3 years
QC Tester Dubai
Job description: Qualification
Electrical Diploma / ITI related certificate with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in water & wastewater treatment plant, equipment manufacturing & Must be professional in Electrical installation field experience.
To assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Industrial Electrician / Electrical helper for cable tray installation, cable pulling, armored cable glanding and termination.
• To work according to the Drawing / Sketch / sample given by Electrical Engineer / Supervisor
• To report any required or preventative maintenance to Supervisor
• To report any required material before exhaustion
• To assist other individual when needed.
• To maintain the working area clean.
• To take care of all the Equipments and Tools.
• To reduce the wastage / scrap.
Mechanical Technician Dubai
To investigate on equipment failures, diagnose faulty operations and make recommendations to the maintenance team. Be thorough in preventive maintenance, scheduled repairs and break down maintenances, identifying critical spare parts and Plan the spare parts stocks to be maintained.
Interested candidates can share their resume
HVAC Technicians Dubai
Leo international hrc
Urgent Requirement for HVAC Technicians Nationality Pakistani and Indians Salary 1600+accommodation +transport Candidates should have experiences as HVAC Technicians Candidates age should be 25-to 38 Interested candidates
Industrial Engineering Dubai
Professional / Licensed Electrical Engineer and Experience in Technical / Design Engineering works for manufacturing of Optical Fiber cables, Copper Telecommunication Cables, Control & Instrumentation cables, Signaling and Data Cables, Automotive and Enameled copper wires, and electrical wiring harnesses for automotive use.
In-depth knowledge of cable design, specifications, testing, material, wire and cable processes, application and technical engineering calculation required for specific installation conditions and good understanding of the cable application in communication and industry.
Experience in Quality Control and Product & Research Development works.
Julphar Metal Construction Industries FZE
Site Fabrication Supervisor Dubai
We are one of the leading fabrication company in Ras Al Khaimah. We have requirement for Site Fabrication Supervisor. Candidate should have min. Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 5- 8 years experience in steel fabrication and erection works. Candidate should have ability to supervise workers in site works and knowledge to read structural drawing and designs.
Production Manager Dubai
An Aluminum Company in Ras Al Khaimah is currently in need of staff for the position of ALUMINUM PRODUCTION MANAGER.
15 years above experience in powder coating.
Knowledge of production process in Aluminum factories.
Strong communication skills with experience in working with multi-cultural employees.