Materials technician Dubai
Facilities Manager Dubai
We are seeking a facilities manager to work with our logistics company here in the UAE, for this position will be have a related degree and 6 years experience in the area, this is a great time to join us, please send in your application, and we thank you for applying
QC Inspector Dubai
QA/QC Inspector (Blus Collar)
We have a printing and packaging company based in Dubai, UAE. We seek suitably qualified individuals who have experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Manufacturing Industry, preferably from the Printing Industry (Rotogravure & Offset printing) with strong work ethic & commitment to join us.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Must be able to perform in-line quality check & visual check on all 1pc/bundle retain sample, random crease stiffness/ colour spectrometer checking on sample during production run and to advise if there are any quality issues
- Must be able to use lab equipment such as Spectro densitometer, rub test, heat seal, slip test, crease test & micrometer specifically for Tobacco packaging printing Quality checks
- Able to spot deviation or non-compliance with quality standard and highlight immediately to superiors and production manager
- Must be able to ensure all QA/QC on- hold WIPs or products are identified clearly with action required stated
- Must have experience in preparing Master Samples & Certificate of Analysis (COA) for required product deliveries
- At least 6 years relevant working in QA/QC in Manufacturing industry (preferable printing)
- Must be able to prepare colour tolerance folders & design folders requested by customer per deadline required and to inspect, compile, housekeep & preserve retain samples for QA/QC after every job
Crew for Contracting
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of Diploma,Certification to be approved in UAE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Big Projects (in Gulf Area is a plus)
- Good Communications skills to work in groups
- Able to read Shop Drawings.
- Align, fit and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools,fixtures, templates and microscopes.
-Analyze and record test results, prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Read blueprints,schematics,diagrams and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Prepare Hand as-Built.
- Prepare Daily Reports.
QA Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
His responsibility is to read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools.
His responsibility is to do report on rejections and quality.
His responsibility is to communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
His responsibility is to handle out all the management reports.
His primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
He is responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customersâ€™ at all time.
His responsibility is to monitor of in-processed products in production area.
His responsibility is to maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
His responsibility is to minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
He is responsible to ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
From Glass industry only.
Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
Mechanical technician Dubai
Job description: Hiring Mechanical Technicians
Job Summary :
Repair, Maintenance, Dismantling, assembling Overhaul and Trouble shooting of Pumps, Seal Leaking, Leak aging Of Tubes, Mechanical Safety Valves, Electrical Safety Valves, Flow Control Valve, Dosing Pumps, Level Control Valve, Motorized Control Valve, Gauging, Hydro Test For Leaking, Bellows Inspection And Repaired, Gland Packing, Gate Valve Globe Valve, Non Return Valve etc.
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 5 years in the relevant field.