Project Mechanical Engineer ( MEP) for reputed Interior Fit-out Company, with Excellent knowledge of MEP, HVAC,Testing & commissioning , Fire Fighting & Drainage system,planning & Managing multiple projects within budget.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering is Mandatory.
At lest 5 years of Experience As MEP Engineer.( Interior Fit-Out )
Should be well-versed in designing & installation of HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Systems, with well versed in testing & commissioning as per respective code, method statements & industry standards.
Should be an experienced MEP project planner, estimator, excellent communicator & an effective leader.
Kindly send us your Latest updated CV. This position is for experienced project engineer (Mechanical Engineer only)Experience in Interior Company will be added advantage.
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
Maintenance Manager Dubai
A hands on and very capable Maintenance Manager who is competent across all areas of property maintenance. Karen has experience of plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, lock-smithing, painting and snow removal. She is a good planner and communicator with a positive attitude who will always make sure that buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards. She has a track record of delivering a robust service, improving the effectiveness of maintenance equipment, and maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and performance. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that is committed to its employees personal and career development.
Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
Delivering planned and property maintenance.
Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
Designing maintenance programs.
Checking electrical units.
Delegating work responsibilities.
Recording daily maintenance activity.
Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
Responding quickly to any emergencies.
Conducting employee performance reviews.
Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
Participating in senior management meetings.
Building up maintenance teams.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
A good understanding of heating, ventilation and plumbing building services.
Fabrication Engineer Dubai
We are currently recruiting for FABRICATION ENGINEER position. Please apply only if you have sufficient experience with structural steel and construction jobs.
Examine detailed drawings or specifications on site to find out/ confirm job, material and equipment requirements
Prepare all necessary shop drawings for completions of projects
Overlooks fabrication processes in the workshop
Coordinate with technicians and provide support to all teams and maintain quality of all work processes in systems.
Confirms the designs with site sizes/requirements
Ensures efficiency of material and manpower deployments
Prepare estimates and quotes for all supply materials and assist to fabricate and weld all products
Assist factory manager and prepare reports on regular basis after final inspections.
UAE specific experience in similar role, min 3 years
Experience in onsite work
Min. 1 year experience in managing fabrication workers
Diploma in Engineering
Valid UAE driving license is a must
Problem solver and quick solutions implementation
Our client - a major precision engineering organisation with a worldwide reach has an urgent requirement to engage a top class Workshop Foreman to manage a very specialised engineering workshop. You will have responsibility for managing up to 15 Fitter Machinists who are engaged in the repair and modification of complex engineering parts. This is your chance to join a unique division within the company. You will be offered a fantastic work-life balance, additional training, secure work with chances to progress within the company. Your attention to detailed, accurate work will be tested to the full in these fascinating positions.
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Bright Care Medical Manpower Services
Purchasing Officer Dubai
well reputed hospital in Dubai required a PURCHASE OFFICER with U.A.E experience who has previously worked in Healthcare Industry. should have good contact with suppliers. please send us your C.Vs
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling