Julphar Metal Construction Industries FZE
Site Fabrication Supervisor Dubai
We are one of the leading fabrication company in Ras Al Khaimah. We have requirement for Site Fabrication Supervisor. Candidate should have min. Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 5- 8 years experience in steel fabrication and erection works. Candidate should have ability to supervise workers in site works and knowledge to read structural drawing and designs.
Preventive Maintenance Engineer for our client in the cement segment for company Dubai.
- Preventive Maintenance Engineer specialized in plant operations
- Knows how to work as a team
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, Reliable and autonomous
- Available to work in other countries where the company may act
- Speak fluent English (mandatory)
- Immediate availability
We offer good terms of contract and employment.
Field Technician Dubai
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
Service for Viessmann boilers, burners, controls.
Technical support in-field and via telephone
Training assistance and field training for contractors and other customers
Testing supervision and means of measurement supervision followed by ISO 9001
The Ideal Candidate should
be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
Travel to required service sites within the sales territory
Hands-on experience in Boiler trouble shooting,
Production Manager Dubai
Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
• Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
• Hire, train, and evaluate workers
• Analyze production data
• Write production reports
• Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements
• Create ways to make the production process more efficient
• Determine whether new machines are needed or whether overtime work is necessary
• Fix any production problems
Project manager Dubai
One of the Leading Aluminium and Glass Company Manufacturer, Production and designer, fabricator and installer of framed architectural aluminium products including windows, doors, curtain walls, skylights and related Façade solutions based in Dubai is seeking for PROJECT MANAGER preferred ARAB NATIONALITY. Experience in different types of work process related to work execution in different stages of installation, process planning, fabrication process & quality assurance on site installation. Prior Projects handled High Rise Building minimum of 10 years in GULF region.
Red events pro
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*Has a minimum 6 years experience in Event management
*Has passion for event management.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.*
* Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Has the ability to build strong relationships with outside partners. Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.