Maintenance Technician Dubai
Description : Maintenance Technician with vaild UAE License
Looking for a candidate who can do A/C & Electrical maintenance, Minor Plumbing, painting & carpentry repair works. Having valid UAE license. Good compensation provided.
Facilities management manager Dubai
Job Description: Main Purpose of job: Provide the organization with Facility Management expertise for the entire real estate portfolio. Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and obtain ‘value for money whilst increasing productivity through improved processes and systems. Main Responsibilities: 1. Act as the Facility Manager for all the real estate portfolio and manage a small in-house team of facility and maintenance staff. 2. Understand the real estate portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into solutions. 3. Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximizing FM opportunities through the portfolio. 4. Review key FM projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending. 5. Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and retender where add-value is identified. 6. Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. 7. Procurement and contract management responsibility 8. Manage a. Building and grounds maintenance b. Cleaning d. Health and safety e. Security f. Utilities and communications infrastructure 9. Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors 10. Project manage supervise and coordinate the work of contractors on projects 11. Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises 12. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives 13. Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities 14. Liaising with tenants of commercial and office properties on fit-out and FM issues 15. Directing and planning essential central services such as fit-out and FM issues, reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling 16. Ensuring the real estate portfolio meets health and safety requirements 17. Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises 18. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies 19. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement 20. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues in the FM field as they arise. 21. Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment. 22. Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings. 23. Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the real estate portfolio. 24. Create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible. 25. Develop systems and processes for the repair and maintenance of facilities where they don’t exist, and improve those that are in place. 26. Prepare records and reports for the safety of the real estate portfolio 27. Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output. 28. Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement training and sessions.
Assistant Production Manager Dubai
Must be able to perform the following:
· Planning the production schedule by keeping the due dates in front.
· Ensuring the availability of the material required for the smooth production is available and obstruction will cause a delay.
· Understanding very carefully all the requirements of the order before starting its production.
· Always ready to re-schedule the production plan if any urgent order is required to be done
· Always using a pro-active approach to solve the problems on the work place.
· Making sure all the production process is cost effective and no any extra cost is occurring.
· Taking steps to reduce the waste in production process.
· Keeping good relations with the supervisors and workers working under the position.
· Drafting a clear time scale for every single job.
· Calculating labour hours spent on every single job.
· Communicating the goals clearly to the workers, guiding them where they need.
· Monitoring quality standards and taking steps to improve the quality, of the product and the way workers work.
· Actively communicating with all the departments, always asking the questions to reduce the error which can occur to slow down the production.
· Always informing the management about the issues facing at the workplace.
· Monthly generating a report on the production efficiency and the level of production done.
· Monthly making a report on all the supervisors and handing it over top Human Resource Department.
· Following all the policies of the company.
· Making sure all the facilities are available for safe place to work for.
· Informing in writing to all concerned people if anything has obstructed to meet the target on time or quality.
· Must be ready to undertake any additional responsibility assigned by the management.
Preferred with a management course
At least 5 years’ experience, 2 year must be working in a supervisory role in a Production department of reputed switch gear firm
Good planner, situation handler, motivated to improve the work floor. Strong Interpersonal skills. Must have command on English Language (writing, speaking, listening and reading). Must be able to work fast and high stress environment
Crew for Contracting
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of Diploma,Certification to be approved in UAE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Big Projects (in Gulf Area is a plus)
- Good Communications skills to work in groups
- Able to read Shop Drawings.
- Align, fit and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools,fixtures, templates and microscopes.
-Analyze and record test results, prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Read blueprints,schematics,diagrams and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Prepare Hand as-Built.
- Prepare Daily Reports.
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
Shift Foreman Dubai
polymer additives plant coming up in Taweela, Abudhabi is looking for shift foremen - 2os . Those they have experience in masterbatch / polymer plants or continuous process plants only need to apply. Computer knowledge is a must. Fork lift licence will be an added advantage.Apply with PLANT OPERATOR / SHIFT FOREMAN in subject line with attached CV saying about the experience , Current salary,Notice period etc.Company is a branch of an MNC