QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Plant Manager Dubai
In a joint venture with two other companies, they will begin the construction of a $650m Housing and Infrastructure Program; and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to the Area Manager the successful Project Manager will enjoy an autonomous position with direct input into the regions strategic direction, and excellent remuneration opportunities.
As Project Manager you will be focusing on construction programming, budget and the day to day management of your Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foreman to ensure peak performance. A background in delivering government funded defence force infrastructure projects, and undertaking commercial building and/or civil infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
With ambitious plans to accelerate their already strong growth strategy in the Territory, they are set to become the contractor of choice for major projects in the area, and are set to offer attractive career paths for those people driven to succeed.
Industry manager Dubai
INDUSTRY MANAGER MENA REGION,
Introducing new product line (Food Ingredients, or raw materials of Pharma and Personal care) and developing new customers apart from the current niche client business of
water treatment, explosives & fire retardants. Acquisition of new
agencies, establishing consistent sales in at least two new sub sectors
Manage existing business & must have at least 7 years of relevant
industry exposure in the MENA region.
Our client is Distributor and supplier of Industrial chemicals & minerals in
Australia. Reputed name in the region with an office in Dubai.
Products range from Fine Chemicals for highly specialized applications,
to bulk Metals and alloys delivered in shiploads to major steel mills
Manufacturing Manager Dubai
Searching for Manager who has 5-6 years of experience in Raw Cotton Trading. Our company is in Ras-Al Khamiah Free Trade Zone. Kindly call or email your CV.
Mechanical Tooling Engineer Dubai
Ganucci Group. Ganuci Stefan General Manager Project managers, property and development consultants, engineering services.
Mechanical Tooling Engineer Dubai
Requires an intermediate level Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience with semi-automated tooling projects. The ideal candidate has broad hands-on experience with electro-mechanical applications. He/she will have worked with a variety of technologies including mechanical, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and robotics. You are capable of working with clients to define processes and project schedules. The successful candidate will work well within a team and be able to handle multiple projects at one time. Travel will be required, to a maximum of 20% of the time.
Facility Management Supervisor Dubai
- Have 5 years strong experience in total facilities management services in Dubai. (Cleaning, Security, Fire Fighting, Lifts, MEP services)
- Should be expert in maintaining and repairing HVAC systems as well as electrical,
- Any nationality can apply.
- Applicants should send CV with attached photo and willing to join immediately.