Production Director Dubai
Production Operation Director Dubai
-Responsible for product operations in MENA
-Research and Dig into the local market and needs of local users
-Plan normal and special product activities or events according to users needs and marketing characters
-Data monitoring and analysis
-Manage local customer service and production operation team
-More than 3 years internet product operation or oversea business development working experience, broadcast experience will be an advantage.
-Oversea working and life experience in MENA or Southeast Asia.
-Fluent English, Arabic language will be an advantage
Production Manager (Paper Converting Plant) Dubai
Description : Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university, salary negotiable
Production Coordinator Dubai
• Ensure products are produced in line with customer specification and meeting Jomayli quality standards
• Ensure products are produced on time using the overall production planning
• Ensure site work is scheduled properly and site material is ready
• Implement improvement opportunities in Factory
• Manage delivery approval and customs
• Min 2-4 years in the furniture/joinery manufacturing industry
• Hands-on Experience in Upholstery and Wood work
• Computer knowledge (Windows, MS Office)
• Ability to read CAD drawings.
• Ability to work in AutoCAD is a plus
• Good English, both verbal and written
AC Technician Dubai
Job description: AC TECHINICIANS
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AC TECHINICIAN
SALARY WILL BE 2200AED PLUS ACCOMODATION PLUS TRANSPORT
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 1YEAR
AGE 25 TO 40
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE IN VISIT AND CANCELLATION VISA
BASE SALARY: Negotiable (as per experience and skills)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
3-5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Engineering department
Expert in Autocad
Able to design and maintain HVAC of Pharmaceutical factory (including duct design, capacity calculations, AHU & chillers selection etc)
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are in need of an experienced HVAC Engineer for our Company in Dubai. Candidates must be in UAE for interview purpose. minimum of five years’ experience in a Contracting Company With Valid UAE D/L is an advantage
Pant Manager Dubai
To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
To develop and implement an annual resourcing plan for each department within DIP, identifying the key people requirements over the next twelve months
Must keep abreast with latest technology that can be used in the production process. Must be computer savvy, as computers increasingly play an integral role in the manufacturing process and in the coordination among departments, suppliers, and clients.
Observes and stays abreast of day-to-day details on each assignment and ensures that details on all materials are correct
Oversee the production process, reducing costs wherever necessary and making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
Analyzing the plant's workers, resources, and capital to select the best way of meeting the production goals.
Manages internal documents and emails pertaining to all production jobs
Decide which machines will be used, whether new machines need to be purchased, whether overtime or extra shifts are necessary, and what the order of production should be.
Monitor the production process to make sure that it stays on schedule and they correct any problems that may arise.
Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs, make sure the finished product meets a certain level of quality.
Brief and train technical team to ensure that tasks are executed to perfection.
To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
To provide clear operational direction to staff across the factory.
To ensure that regular communications are provided to staff on company performance and future vision
To effectively manage, coordinate and mentor all staff subordinates to optimize service quality, service standards and service delivery.
Qualifications, Experience and Required Competency:
Relevant degree or diploma necessary and Project Management credentials are an asset.
A professional qualification in Business Management/ Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage
Proven experience and thorough knowledge of the full range of products and competitors products within the Steel market.
Tenacious and determined to get results.
Commercially minded, analytical and able to identify risk.
The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done.
Outstanding organizational/prioritization skills, extremely detail-oriented with exceptional ability to follow-up on tasks in an environment of multiple priorities and expectations
Project management skills a must
Strong knowledge of production and ability to spec multiple print jobs with various suppliers
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to motivate others
Strong people management skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and foster a vibrant, creative work environment
Understands and is able to facilitate pre-production, production and post-production, and is capable of supervising a production team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical.