QC Inspector Dubai
QA/QC Inspector , NACE 1 certified for an Engineering company in dubai for the Blasting and painting division. Please send your CV
HVAC Manager Dubai
Century Mechanical Systems (CMS) was established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1982. We started as a small modest trading company serving the needs of HVAC industry, over the time we have grown to be an ambitious group of companies comprising over 28 companies catering to serve the needs and activities of various industries. CMS proudly continues to manufacture and distribute its products across Middle East and beyond borders. This accomplishment indeed proves the drive that CMS pursues in search of excellence. We always endeavor to continue to adopt innovative approach to add value our products and in turn transfer the value to our clients.
During this journey CMS has conquered many milestones and has played vital role in construction of many iconic projects throughout GCC along with our group companies in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait & India, and nine operations in UAE to provide strategic footprint from which our international business objectives are being achieved. Over these years CMS with the support from our loyal customers, help from dedicated and hardworking team of talented and skilled employees, has undisputedly led CMS to grow to be the leading name in the HVAC industry.
Our products are not just technologically advanced but conceived to serve the ever-rising market needs. The products are designed and manufactured with a restless pursuit of quality as defined by our customer expectation for performance, reliability, and timely delivery.
Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department
Electrical maintenance engineer
Electrical maintenance engineer wanted for construction company in dubai, you will work with a team on 8 other engineers to ensure of properties and maintained and upgraded, we ate a property development company and we own several high profile buildings in the UAE, we offer 76 K USD per year for this role
HVAC FOREMAN Dubai
A Reputable company require HVAC foreman preferably arabic.+2 years experience in UAE Experience in tags list,duct ,machine installing and ventilation systems
GULF METAL CRAFT G.M.C LLC
QA/QC Engineer (Mechanical Engineer With 3-4 Year Experience In Sheet Fabrication (1 Vacancy)
2. Supervisor (Power Coating (5 Year Experience) (1 Vacancy)
3. Supervisor (Sheet Metal Cabinet Assembly) 5 Year Experience (1 Vacancy)
A/C technicians Dubai
Looking for A/C Technicians meeting below criteria to join with our maintenance team
- Must be ITI Diploma holder in AC and Refrigeration
- Minimum 3 years experience in all types of maintenance
- Thorough knowledge in FCU, AHU and FAHU
- Must be very good in troubleshooting and able to handle jobs without supervision
-Prefer candidates with GCC Experience
Interested candidate send CV mentioning A/C Technician in the subject
Salary depending qualification and experience. Company gives chance for career advancements for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.