Your Own Group of Companies
Quality Manager Dubai
Responsible for maintenance of the project plan,
maintenance and updating of a project website (if
appropriate). Provides administrative support to the
Project Manager. This role is most likely to be required in
larger cross-functional projects.
Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality
management and internal communication.
• Produces consolidated reporting to the Project Board, including milestone summary,
key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
• Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issue,
Risk, Change and Information Management.
• Manages the Project Library.
• Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
• Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
• Manages data security, software and license control.
• Assists with the production of user documentation.
• Assists with testing.
Industrial Engineering Dubai
Professional / Licensed Electrical Engineer and Experience in Technical / Design Engineering works for manufacturing of Optical Fiber cables, Copper Telecommunication Cables, Control & Instrumentation cables, Signaling and Data Cables, Automotive and Enameled copper wires, and electrical wiring harnesses for automotive use.
In-depth knowledge of cable design, specifications, testing, material, wire and cable processes, application and technical engineering calculation required for specific installation conditions and good understanding of the cable application in communication and industry.
Experience in Quality Control and Product & Research Development works.
Pant Manager Dubai
To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
To develop and implement an annual resourcing plan for each department within DIP, identifying the key people requirements over the next twelve months
Must keep abreast with latest technology that can be used in the production process. Must be computer savvy, as computers increasingly play an integral role in the manufacturing process and in the coordination among departments, suppliers, and clients.
Observes and stays abreast of day-to-day details on each assignment and ensures that details on all materials are correct
Oversee the production process, reducing costs wherever necessary and making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
Analyzing the plant's workers, resources, and capital to select the best way of meeting the production goals.
Manages internal documents and emails pertaining to all production jobs
Decide which machines will be used, whether new machines need to be purchased, whether overtime or extra shifts are necessary, and what the order of production should be.
Monitor the production process to make sure that it stays on schedule and they correct any problems that may arise.
Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs, make sure the finished product meets a certain level of quality.
Brief and train technical team to ensure that tasks are executed to perfection.
To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
To provide clear operational direction to staff across the factory.
To ensure that regular communications are provided to staff on company performance and future vision
To effectively manage, coordinate and mentor all staff subordinates to optimize service quality, service standards and service delivery.
Qualifications, Experience and Required Competency:
Relevant degree or diploma necessary and Project Management credentials are an asset.
A professional qualification in Business Management/ Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage
Proven experience and thorough knowledge of the full range of products and competitors products within the Steel market.
Tenacious and determined to get results.
Commercially minded, analytical and able to identify risk.
The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done.
Outstanding organizational/prioritization skills, extremely detail-oriented with exceptional ability to follow-up on tasks in an environment of multiple priorities and expectations
Project management skills a must
Strong knowledge of production and ability to spec multiple print jobs with various suppliers
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to motivate others
Strong people management skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and foster a vibrant, creative work environment
Understands and is able to facilitate pre-production, production and post-production, and is capable of supervising a production team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical.
Production Manager Dubai
• Execute the production plan in line with the forecast and operational demand
• Provide hands on approach with a technical bias for decision making and action
• Manage and develop production resource through accurate management approach
• Periodic project reporting to the senior management
• Control of man hours
• Coordination with various yard departments on daily basis for achieving the daily targets in line with detailed projects program
• Ensure that all operations carried out conform to quality and safety standards and meet customer expectations
• Enforce discipline in operations
• Maintain a balanced work culture
• Prepare timely MIS reports
• Must have experience in Glass processing .
• Graduate in Engineering Discipline
• Computer proficient in Autocad , MS Office and CNC programming
• Good command on English both oral and written
• Minimum 6 years experience in glass production
QA Professional Dubai
Need to monitor Inline quality during the production.
2. Should be able to monitor and supervise labor force.
3. Should be aware of Good manufacturing practices and stick to it while working and monitor working of other employees accordingly.
4. Should be willing to work in day shifts and night shifts
5. Need to monitor general cleanliness of the factory.
6. Will be reporting to QA Assistant manager in all the works assigned.
Production Manager Dubai
- Working experience in Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality Control department or in Plant. Plan product features & functionalities. Work with technical team to development process. Handled entire process in the Company
- Supervise production activities, Supervise production staff, Technical direction, Maintain departmental day-to-day production activities. Monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules. Supervise production staff and give technical direction.
- Management of Overall Planning, Execution and Control of all manufacturing activities under the Company. Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Dealing with production in terms of handling of shifts, total production check, Maintaining line productivity and Planning. Daily, weekly, monthly Maintenance, Quality and Maintenance bring the product quality.
- Plan, develop, and provide the Management with regular reports pertaining to the operations, functions and achievements of the Department. Generating planning process & documentation.
Project Managemnet Professional Dubai
Job description: Summary/Objective
This position will focus on all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure smooth and flawless execution of the projects being assigned.
1. Coordinate all the project related activities, resources, equipment, and information
2. Liaise with all stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
3. Should be certain that business requirements are being met as the project evolves
4. Facilitate in preparing the build document, project timelines, and schedules
5. Monitor and track projects progress and handle issues if arise
6. Coordinate with project team in order to keep all the stakeholders informed with the project progress
7. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and share it with management accordingly
8. Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
• 01 – 03 Years of experience in project coordinator role
• Bachelor’s degree in the same domain
• Must have proven track record for handling different stakeholders
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Should have excellent organizational skills i.e. attention to details, multitasking
• Project Management Professional - PMP certification is a plus
Production Manager Dubai
Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
• Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
• Hire, train, and evaluate workers
• Analyze production data
• Write production reports
• Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements
• Create ways to make the production process more efficient
• Determine whether new machines are needed or whether overtime work is necessary
• Fix any production problems