A/C technicians Dubai
Looking for A/C Technicians meeting below criteria to join with our maintenance team
- Must be ITI Diploma holder in AC and Refrigeration
- Minimum 3 years experience in all types of maintenance
- Thorough knowledge in FCU, AHU and FAHU
- Must be very good in troubleshooting and able to handle jobs without supervision
-Prefer candidates with GCC Experience
Interested candidate send CV mentioning A/C Technician in the subject
Salary depending qualification and experience. Company gives chance for career advancements for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
Plant Operator UAE
(Job Code: FTD-017) Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 25 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 5 years in desalination plant control system of seawater. Experience preferred in R.O plant desalination Location : U.A.E - Ajman Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Product Manager – Electronic Security & Tracking Equipment Dubai
Provide product knowledge training and support to the business development, service and marketing teams to assist them in delivering their objectives for the client requirements
Conduct market and competitor research and analysis and specification performance benchmarking to identify opportunities, gaps for the R&D team
Provide solutions to technical issues, understand project specifications and evaluate technical requirements to provide an input into client proposals and demonstrations
Support the Sales & Marketing teams at industry events and conferences
Support the post sales activities
Essential Skills & Experience Required
3 – 5 years’ product marketing or business development experience in electronics equipment, preferably in the security and tracking systems industry
Excellent understanding of client requirements, market and industry trends and dynamics
Ability to conduct product training with colleagues and clients
Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Engineering or Computer Science
Living in the UAE
Facilities management manager Dubai
Job Description: Main Purpose of job: Provide the organization with Facility Management expertise for the entire real estate portfolio. Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and obtain ‘value for money whilst increasing productivity through improved processes and systems. Main Responsibilities: 1. Act as the Facility Manager for all the real estate portfolio and manage a small in-house team of facility and maintenance staff. 2. Understand the real estate portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into solutions. 3. Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximizing FM opportunities through the portfolio. 4. Review key FM projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending. 5. Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and retender where add-value is identified. 6. Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. 7. Procurement and contract management responsibility 8. Manage a. Building and grounds maintenance b. Cleaning d. Health and safety e. Security f. Utilities and communications infrastructure 9. Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors 10. Project manage supervise and coordinate the work of contractors on projects 11. Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises 12. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives 13. Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities 14. Liaising with tenants of commercial and office properties on fit-out and FM issues 15. Directing and planning essential central services such as fit-out and FM issues, reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling 16. Ensuring the real estate portfolio meets health and safety requirements 17. Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises 18. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies 19. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement 20. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues in the FM field as they arise. 21. Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment. 22. Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings. 23. Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the real estate portfolio. 24. Create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible. 25. Develop systems and processes for the repair and maintenance of facilities where they don’t exist, and improve those that are in place. 26. Prepare records and reports for the safety of the real estate portfolio 27. Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output. 28. Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement training and sessions.
Production Manager-Retail Fitout Dubai
Leading interior/joinery fitout luxury fitting company require production manager who can handle 400 staffs, with following requirements .
· Directly responsible to senior management on all production control matters Schedules, controls, creates and implements cost effective procedures Train subordinates on work procedures and tasks Evaluates workers.
· Organize production line effectively and efficiently Ensures that all resources used for production in operating condition, ensures timely completion of projects.
· Prior to the commencement of new project, gain an understanding of the relevant project specifications and drawings and follow the same.
· Coordinates all working drawings to the factory including cutting lists, quality control, and all manufacturers Liaises with Production
· Should meet monthly production target provided by Production Manager to achieve company’s budget plan.
· Maximises company's use of assets towards project completion Plans and do wastage reduction and management.
Responsible for production quality and timeliness
HVAC Technician Dubai
Required HVAC/ COLD STORAGE/ CHILLER TECHNICIAN who has 2 years experience in GCC .
Press Engineers Dubai
We are looking for a team of Press Engineers / Operators / Specialist who have an understanding in the functionality / components and operational of press equipment.
Successful applicants must have an understanding of:
Press installation / removal / dismantling
Ability to review and decide press installation components
· 2nd press man experience
· The ability to assist with press and/or machinery setâ€up, run, and clean up.
· Know the parts and components of a printing press
· In depth knowledge of printing presses
· Experience working on new and old press's
· 3-5 years experience in the press engineering field
Manufacturing Expert Dubai
Logistics Executive Group is a bespoke International Market Leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics Management Consulting field. For the past 20 years we have executed numerous consulting, change management, M&A, Training and Talent Management assignments spanning the globe. As such, we are well known within the industry for our professional expertise, depth of insight and market intelligence and demonstrated experience of navigating through and solving the most challenging of opportunities.
Critical expertise required includes:
- Extensive manufacturing process expertise including evaluation of existing processes, review of efficiencies, report on findings, creation of recommendations and assessment of potential costings.
- Evaluation of in-house and 3rd party production capacities
- Organisational capability analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Maintenance planning analysis & Production line upgrade analysis
The project involves a large-scale manufacturer in the industrial sector and some exposure to a similar industry will be highly regarded.