QC Inspector Dubai
QA/QC Inspector (Blus Collar)
We have a printing and packaging company based in Dubai, UAE. We seek suitably qualified individuals who have experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Manufacturing Industry, preferably from the Printing Industry (Rotogravure & Offset printing) with strong work ethic & commitment to join us.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Must be able to perform in-line quality check & visual check on all 1pc/bundle retain sample, random crease stiffness/ colour spectrometer checking on sample during production run and to advise if there are any quality issues
- Must be able to use lab equipment such as Spectro densitometer, rub test, heat seal, slip test, crease test & micrometer specifically for Tobacco packaging printing Quality checks
- Able to spot deviation or non-compliance with quality standard and highlight immediately to superiors and production manager
- Must be able to ensure all QA/QC on- hold WIPs or products are identified clearly with action required stated
- Must have experience in preparing Master Samples & Certificate of Analysis (COA) for required product deliveries
- At least 6 years relevant working in QA/QC in Manufacturing industry (preferable printing)
- Must be able to prepare colour tolerance folders & design folders requested by customer per deadline required and to inspect, compile, housekeep & preserve retain samples for QA/QC after every job
Project Engineer Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
- Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
- Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
- Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
- Practices good negotiating skills
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
- Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
- Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
Red Events Services LLC
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Job description: Responsibilities: 1.Generating Business for the company in terms of IMPORT/EXPORT via Air/Sea/Land.
Skills: Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
Have Knowledge of Freight Forwarding Business.
Descripion: 1. Visit potential customers for new business outdoor sales/telemarketing.
Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
2. Provide customers with quotations
3. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback
5. Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6. Identify new markets and business opportunities
7. Record sales and send copies to the sales office
Exclusive Homes Dubai
MEP Supervisor Dubai
Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources.
Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment.
Respond to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements.
Preparation and submission of quotations and estimates. Liaise with technicians to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates.
Report to manager on job progress and issues on a daily basis.
Flexibility to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 rostered standby duties and emergency call outs.
Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
Minimum 3-5 years UAE experience.
Must have sound knowledge and experience in MEP installation and civil related works.
Should be able to handle a group of 10 people with strong teamwork ethics.
Should have a valid UAE Drivers License.
Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
Able to priorities work and meet deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure. salary negotiable
Operation & Maintenance Supervisor - UAE
Pumping Station (Job Code: FTD-011) Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 12 Salary: 6000 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Entire Pipe Network & Valves, Preperation & maintenance of Pipe Network Connections Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Project manager Dubai
One of the Leading Aluminium and Glass Company Manufacturer, Production and designer, fabricator and installer of framed architectural aluminium products including windows, doors, curtain walls, skylights and related Façade solutions based in Dubai is seeking for PROJECT MANAGER preferred ARAB NATIONALITY. Experience in different types of work process related to work execution in different stages of installation, process planning, fabrication process & quality assurance on site installation. Prior Projects handled High Rise Building minimum of 10 years in GULF region.