Production Manager (Paper Converting Plant) Dubai
Description : Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university, salary negotiable
Production Manager Dubai
An Aluminum Company in Ras Al Khaimah is currently in need of staff for the position of ALUMINUM PRODUCTION MANAGER.
15 years above experience in powder coating.
Knowledge of production process in Aluminum factories.
Strong communication skills with experience in working with multi-cultural employees.
Container Maintenance & Repair Clerk required for a Shipping company in Dubai with at least 5 years proven experience in container M&R.
Supervise and manage the container maintenance & repair operations and related issues in Jebel Ali and Khalifa ports.
Valid UAE driving license and owned car are required.
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
Quality engineer Dubai
Job description: Quality Engineer required for a reputed Aluminum Extrusion company. Qualified candidates with min. of 5 years’ experience on the same industry required. Attractive salary & benefits
Maintenance technicians Dubai
We are looking for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS for our growing company in Dubai.
Salary ranges from 3500 AED to 6000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
• Must be a holder of a valid UAE Driving license
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Must have a vast knowledge of all trades, especially HVAC, electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
• Dubai Municipality approved
Preferably with residential maintenance experience in Dubai (at least 3 years
Supply Chain Manager Dubai
Supply Chain Manager
Maintain proper staffing levels. Direct and coordinate the recruiting, hiring and training of all inside Supply Chain Department.
Manage and coordinate the establishment of time schedules and tasks assignments for people involved into Supply Chain
Organize training refresh to keep high quality in our service Review the Supply Chain Supervisor's job description
Improve the quality of communication between Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Credit, and Technical.
Perform each subordinate with a formal performance review.
4yrs in Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full time.
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East