QA/QC Engineer Dubai
A well established construction company is looking for a QA/QC Engineer in the UAE. Minimum of 10 years experience in the UAE and preferably with engineering degree. Assignment will be in Abu Dhabi. Take leadership in managing the project quality management system. Develop and implement project specific quality plans, manage client liaison and supplier quality performance and coordinate completion of all QA/QC activities. Please forward your CV
UAE Injection LLc
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
New company in Dubai has opened its doors, we have many new clients and are in need of a manufacturing engineer to join the group, in this position you will work with the engineering department, handling all day to day activities and issues as they arise, we need candidates with a related degree and at least 2 years experience, we offer a great salary package
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
As a General Fabricator, you are responsible for designing, implementing and improving manufacturing systems and processes and must have specialized knowledge in metallurgy, welding or a specific production process.
Main Task and Duties:
Fabricates and assembles structural metal products according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints
Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal
Cut, roll, shape, bend, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
Sets up and operates fabricating machines
Red Events Services LLC
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Plant Operator UAE
(Job Code: FTD-017) Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 25 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 5 years in desalination plant control system of seawater. Experience preferred in R.O plant desalination Location : U.A.E - Ajman Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Maintenance Technician Dubai
Description : Maintenance Technician with vaild UAE License
Looking for a candidate who can do A/C & Electrical maintenance, Minor Plumbing, painting & carpentry repair works. Having valid UAE license. Good compensation provided.