HVAC Technician Dubai
The jobholder will be primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for HVAC unit, troubleshooting & repair of centralized air conditioning units, including chillers and air handling units.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Should able to work independently and eagerness to lean more.
• Strong knowledge in HVAC especially in AC- Central Plant & basic operation of BMS system.
• Should have skills in repairing and maintenance for HVAC system installed at luxurious villas, high raise bldg, hotel, commercial Bldg or Banks.
• Basic knowledge of electrical is essential
• Skills in installation works for A/C equipments Central Plant, AHU’s Package Plant, FCU, Ductable Split unit, heavy pumps and pipe connections etc.
• Execute the Preventive Maintenance procedures.
• Keep a watch on the functional condition of the pump/motor and filter system.
• Report to the superior on identification of any fault at the system.
• Work experience in capacity as A/c Technician /similar operation is essential.
• Should be familiar with tools and equipment as per the trade e.g. such as manometer, manifold gauge, oxy-acetylene outfit, vacuum pump, Tog testers, Multi meter & etc.
• Any other duties as allocated.
HVAC Manager Dubai
Century Mechanical Systems (CMS) was established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1982. We started as a small modest trading company serving the needs of HVAC industry, over the time we have grown to be an ambitious group of companies comprising over 28 companies catering to serve the needs and activities of various industries. CMS proudly continues to manufacture and distribute its products across Middle East and beyond borders. This accomplishment indeed proves the drive that CMS pursues in search of excellence. We always endeavor to continue to adopt innovative approach to add value our products and in turn transfer the value to our clients.
During this journey CMS has conquered many milestones and has played vital role in construction of many iconic projects throughout GCC along with our group companies in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait & India, and nine operations in UAE to provide strategic footprint from which our international business objectives are being achieved. Over these years CMS with the support from our loyal customers, help from dedicated and hardworking team of talented and skilled employees, has undisputedly led CMS to grow to be the leading name in the HVAC industry.
Our products are not just technologically advanced but conceived to serve the ever-rising market needs. The products are designed and manufactured with a restless pursuit of quality as defined by our customer expectation for performance, reliability, and timely delivery.
Fabrication manager Dubai
Job description: Aluminium Fabrication Factory Manager - Arabic Speaker- Valid UAE Driving License Required
Key Job Details
The Candidate will be responsible for planning & executing the design, fabrication & installation of aluminium products such us wall-cladding, doors, windows, feature panels, staircase balustrades, railings, furniture and decorative fixtures as per orders.
• To prepare the estimates for supply orders, in coordination
• with relevant members of the team.
• To Coordinate the procurement and control of all material
• required for the ongoing production jobs.
• Day to day organization & supervision of the factory Team
• for achieving production targets & timely delivery, as per
• clients requirement-both in the premises and at the sites
• of any client-based project.
• To attend meetings with clients/ contractors/ consultants for discussing project requirements.
• To develop and maintain an effective inventory control system.
• To coordinate with the technicians for preventive and corrective maintenance of all related equipment, so as to ensure that production is conducted safely and that the products meet the industry standards.
• To execute production strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports company's overall objectives.
• To manage the monthly reporting to higher management.
• Any other related responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
The role will be divers and will necessitate a strong technical understanding of aluminium component fabrication & fixing and will call for a good understanding of the business practices.
In addition, the candidate would be expected to source new business from the local market, for which there will be additional incentive over above the fixed salary.
Job Qualification and Experience
Candidate must hold relevant qualifications for this position
Minimum 5 Years of progressively responsible experience in similar role, in UAE/GCC.
Must be highly motivated and be able to lead by example.
Knowledge of safety guidelines & applicable UAE regulations required.
Good communication skills required.
Crew for Contracting
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of Diploma,Certification to be approved in UAE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Big Projects (in Gulf Area is a plus)
- Good Communications skills to work in groups
- Able to read Shop Drawings.
- Align, fit and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools,fixtures, templates and microscopes.
-Analyze and record test results, prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Read blueprints,schematics,diagrams and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Prepare Hand as-Built.
- Prepare Daily Reports.
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Health and Safety Assistant Dubai
Our company is in need of health and safety assistant preferably with 2-5 years experienced with the same or similar industry and nature of work.
It must be flexible, can work under pressure, can be trusted, can follow the company rules easily.
Communication skills, microsoft office skills, work independently, problem solving, operational assessment, field service, analytical skills.
Spectrum Talent Management
Service Engineer Dubai
We have an urgent opening of Service Sales/Service Engineer for an auto company based out at Dubai (UAE)
Please find below the Job Description:
Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Prepare quotes based on the inspection and troubleshooting.
* Support and coordinate technicians to perform repairs and inspections
* Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of heavy equipment vehicles,spare parts.
* Write accurate service reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
* Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 requirements and standards.