Pro recruit ME
Autocad technicians Dubai
A leading international trading company based in Dubai (Dubai Investment Park), specialized in non-ferrous metals and acrylics is urgently looking for the following vacancies :
- #Draftsman with Knowledge in Autocad plus Tops ( Trumpf Operating System Program) for Laser , Combi Puncher & Laser and Bending C.N.C. machines.
Salary Range (Full Package) : 2,500 AED – 3,500AED + transportation
Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Facilities management manager Dubai
Job Description: Main Purpose of job: Provide the organization with Facility Management expertise for the entire real estate portfolio. Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and obtain ‘value for money whilst increasing productivity through improved processes and systems. Main Responsibilities: 1. Act as the Facility Manager for all the real estate portfolio and manage a small in-house team of facility and maintenance staff. 2. Understand the real estate portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into solutions. 3. Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximizing FM opportunities through the portfolio. 4. Review key FM projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending. 5. Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and retender where add-value is identified. 6. Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. 7. Procurement and contract management responsibility 8. Manage a. Building and grounds maintenance b. Cleaning d. Health and safety e. Security f. Utilities and communications infrastructure 9. Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors 10. Project manage supervise and coordinate the work of contractors on projects 11. Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises 12. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives 13. Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities 14. Liaising with tenants of commercial and office properties on fit-out and FM issues 15. Directing and planning essential central services such as fit-out and FM issues, reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling 16. Ensuring the real estate portfolio meets health and safety requirements 17. Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises 18. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies 19. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement 20. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues in the FM field as they arise. 21. Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment. 22. Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings. 23. Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the real estate portfolio. 24. Create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible. 25. Develop systems and processes for the repair and maintenance of facilities where they don’t exist, and improve those that are in place. 26. Prepare records and reports for the safety of the real estate portfolio 27. Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output. 28. Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement training and sessions.
HVAC Technician Dubai
The jobholder will be primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for HVAC unit, troubleshooting & repair of centralized air conditioning units, including chillers and air handling units.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Should able to work independently and eagerness to lean more.
• Strong knowledge in HVAC especially in AC- Central Plant & basic operation of BMS system.
• Should have skills in repairing and maintenance for HVAC system installed at luxurious villas, high raise bldg, hotel, commercial Bldg or Banks.
• Basic knowledge of electrical is essential
• Skills in installation works for A/C equipments Central Plant, AHU’s Package Plant, FCU, Ductable Split unit, heavy pumps and pipe connections etc.
• Execute the Preventive Maintenance procedures.
• Keep a watch on the functional condition of the pump/motor and filter system.
• Report to the superior on identification of any fault at the system.
• Work experience in capacity as A/c Technician /similar operation is essential.
• Should be familiar with tools and equipment as per the trade e.g. such as manometer, manifold gauge, oxy-acetylene outfit, vacuum pump, Tog testers, Multi meter & etc.
• Any other duties as allocated.
Production Manager Dubai
- Working experience in Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality Control department or in Plant. Plan product features & functionalities. Work with technical team to development process. Handled entire process in the Company
- Supervise production activities, Supervise production staff, Technical direction, Maintain departmental day-to-day production activities. Monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules. Supervise production staff and give technical direction.
- Management of Overall Planning, Execution and Control of all manufacturing activities under the Company. Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Dealing with production in terms of handling of shifts, total production check, Maintaining line productivity and Planning. Daily, weekly, monthly Maintenance, Quality and Maintenance bring the product quality.
- Plan, develop, and provide the Management with regular reports pertaining to the operations, functions and achievements of the Department. Generating planning process & documentation.
Quality Manager Dubai
Quality Management/ Research and Development/ Product Management
Job Status:Full Time
Academic Degree:Bachelor's degree
Skills:Chemical Engineering,Specialty Chemicals,Medicinal Chemistry,B. Pharm/ M. Pharm,Cosmetic Science,Cosmetic Technology,3-4 years exp. in formulation.
Plant Operator UAE
(Job Code: FTD-017) Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 25 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 5 years in desalination plant control system of seawater. Experience preferred in R.O plant desalination Location : U.A.E - Ajman Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers