Project Engineer Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
- Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
- Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
- Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
- Practices good negotiating skills
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
- Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
- Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
AC Technician Dubai
Job description: AC TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
4 years+ experience of AC repair + maintenance
- Skills of basic plumbing
- Experience repairing water pumps and replacing water tanks, including electrical installation
- Very good written and spoken English
- An excellent understanding of customer service
Maintenance manager Dubai
Looking for a Maintenance ManagerCandidate must have minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance Industry.* Responsible for effectively managing maintenance operation such as preventive maintenance & Break down maintenance.
*Ensure that Client KRA's and KPI's are met and delivered as per the contractual agreement
*Identify, develop, implement and review TFM based solutions that clearly demonstrate added value to the client's requirements.
*Responsible for organizing and managing major maintenance without hindrance to client’s business interest.
*Responsible for managing manpower effectively & plan for manpower requirement.
*Responsible for maintaining the response time to the minimum (to attend the call backs in less than 30 minutes).
*Responsible for achieving and maintaining highest customer satisfaction.Technical Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
*Thorough knowledge of MEP & Civil Maintenance*Proven expertise in leadership roles, dealing directly with Senior Management of Client.
*Well versed in CAFM system & FM documentation
*Troubleshooting, response skills.Interested candidates please send us the updated profile
Mechanical Tooling Engineer Dubai
Ganucci Group. Ganuci Stefan General Manager Project managers, property and development consultants, engineering services.
Mechanical Tooling Engineer Dubai
Requires an intermediate level Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience with semi-automated tooling projects. The ideal candidate has broad hands-on experience with electro-mechanical applications. He/she will have worked with a variety of technologies including mechanical, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and robotics. You are capable of working with clients to define processes and project schedules. The successful candidate will work well within a team and be able to handle multiple projects at one time. Travel will be required, to a maximum of 20% of the time.
A/C technicians Dubai
Looking for A/C Technicians meeting below criteria to join with our maintenance team
- Must be ITI Diploma holder in AC and Refrigeration
- Minimum 3 years experience in all types of maintenance
- Thorough knowledge in FCU, AHU and FAHU
- Must be very good in troubleshooting and able to handle jobs without supervision
-Prefer candidates with GCC Experience
Interested candidate send CV mentioning A/C Technician in the subject
Salary depending qualification and experience. Company gives chance for career advancements for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
A/C Technician Dubai
ASWAN CONSTRUCTION CO LLC
Job description: We need an AC TECHNICIAN immediately
- who knows the district cooling system very well.
- with knowledge and working experience in plumbing and electrical work
- Minimum 5 years experience in UAE
- those who can join immediately only should apply (visit or canceled employment visa)
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East