Project Engineer Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
- Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
- Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
- Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
- Practices good negotiating skills
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
- Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
- Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
Spectrum Talent Management
Service Engineer Dubai
We have an urgent opening of Service Sales/Service Engineer for an auto company based out at Dubai (UAE)
Please find below the Job Description:
Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Prepare quotes based on the inspection and troubleshooting.
* Support and coordinate technicians to perform repairs and inspections
* Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of heavy equipment vehicles,spare parts.
* Write accurate service reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
* Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 requirements and standards.
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
An Aluminum and glass company located in Jadaf, Dubai is in need of Estimator with 2-3 years GCC experience in any aluminum company. Must be familiar in estimation and calculations. Salary AED 4000-6000, any nationality may apply. Interested canididates may send your CV
Exclusive Homes Dubai
MEP Supervisor Dubai
Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources.
Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment.
Respond to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements.
Preparation and submission of quotations and estimates. Liaise with technicians to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates.
Report to manager on job progress and issues on a daily basis.
Flexibility to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 rostered standby duties and emergency call outs.
Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
Minimum 3-5 years UAE experience.
Must have sound knowledge and experience in MEP installation and civil related works.
Should be able to handle a group of 10 people with strong teamwork ethics.
Should have a valid UAE Drivers License.
Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
Able to priorities work and meet deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure. salary negotiable
Health and Safety Assistant Dubai
Our company is in need of health and safety assistant preferably with 2-5 years experienced with the same or similar industry and nature of work.
It must be flexible, can work under pressure, can be trusted, can follow the company rules easily.
Communication skills, microsoft office skills, work independently, problem solving, operational assessment, field service, analytical skills.
Materials Manager Dubai
Looking for a materials management lead to work on a very hands on, creative and collaborative role. This will be to create a customer focused materials management road map/strategy. This person should be comfortable working cross functionally across Go To Market, User Research, Brand/Marketing, and Engineering to ensure the necessary materials flow is met.
Strong abilities in creating and tracking data driven processes - Six Sigma qualifications are a big plus.
4yrs in Materials Management
Job type: Full time.
HVAC Technicians Dubai
One Building Maintenance Technician needed
Experienced in Electrical / Plumbing / A/C / Painting
Saturday to Thursday 8am to 7pm
Location is in Al Barsha / Tecom - Dubai
Salary 3,000 to 4,000 including Transport, Accommodation, Visa, Insurance