Assistant General Manager, Health and Safety Standards and Compliance Dubai
The assistant general manager, health and safety standards and compliance will work with the deputy general manager generation/health and safety regulation to develop and drive strategies for performance in the unit.
Project Engineer Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
- Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
- Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
- Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
- Practices good negotiating skills
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
- Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
- Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
HVAC Technicians Dubai
Leo international hrc
Urgent Requirement for HVAC Technicians Nationality Pakistani and Indians Salary 1600+accommodation +transport Candidates should have experiences as HVAC Technicians Candidates age should be 25-to 38 Interested candidates
Red events pro
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*Has a minimum 6 years experience in Event management
*Has passion for event management.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.*
* Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Has the ability to build strong relationships with outside partners. Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Plant Manager Dubai
In a joint venture with two other companies, they will begin the construction of a $650m Housing and Infrastructure Program; and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to the Area Manager the successful Project Manager will enjoy an autonomous position with direct input into the regions strategic direction, and excellent remuneration opportunities.
As Project Manager you will be focusing on construction programming, budget and the day to day management of your Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foreman to ensure peak performance. A background in delivering government funded defence force infrastructure projects, and undertaking commercial building and/or civil infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
With ambitious plans to accelerate their already strong growth strategy in the Territory, they are set to become the contractor of choice for major projects in the area, and are set to offer attractive career paths for those people driven to succeed.
Materials technician Dubai
Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.