Service engineer Dubai
WEG Middle East FZE is a Branch office of WEG Brazil, one of the largest global manufacturing companies in the world for electrical equipment with a turnover in excess of US$ 3 Billion has a vacancy for:-
VFD Service Engineer
The position reports to the Service Manager and is based in the WEG Middle East office in JAFZA.
• Receive, analyze, and answer all customers’ requests, questions, and clarifications regarding after sales services and spare parts including initial site inspection
• Perfrom installation, commssioning and start-up of LV/MV Variable Frequency Drives, Soft Starters and Motors
• Perform inspection, troubleshooting, testing and servicing of variable frequency drives (VFD), Soft Starters and LV/MV/HV Motors
• Prepare technical reports
• Contact and coordinate with WEG Service Partners and Factory After Sales / Service Department to analyze the breakdowns of products, determine root cause and to take the preventive actions accordingly.
• Liaison with parent company & other branch offices in order to maximise WEG scope on projects.
• Liaise with the After Sales Service Department in Brazil / Portugal / India / China and US concerning all spares and service related issues in the region.
• Evaluate and analyze incoming warranty claims
• Follow up the repairing processes in WEG’s Service Partners
• Participation in market sector based sales projects as directed by the Service Manager
• Develop good customer relationships through excellent customer service.
• Make significant contribution to after sales team by supporting colleagues commercially & technically.
• Work closely with all after sales staff to maximise all opportunities including meetings in support of the business objectives.
• Maximise the synergies between WEG products.
Production manager Dubai
Job description: Job Role Summary
We are looking for a Production Manager who will ensure that overall manufacturing process and activities are running reliably and efficiently.
You will take the lead in the creation and delivery of innovative plant solutions that prioritizes planning, managing, and executing production operations. You will also develop a production program and guidelines to support project objectives, and supervise the production team to manage and execute a variety of the company’s projects.
• Plan, manage and execute production operations, workflow and schedule.
• Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize production quality and capacity, standards, metrics and performance targets
• Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
• Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated
• Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
• Propose, prepare and execute initiatives to enhance profitability.
• Assess project resources and requirements related to product’s daily consumption, raw materials, and ingredients.
• Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees for the plant
A/C Technicians Dubai
Job description: JOB Title: AC technicians and Electricians 25 jobs
Salary 1500 AED
Terms & Condition
Visa Type: Visit Visa to Employment Visa
Period Of Employment : 2 Years
Place Of Employment : UAE
Monthly : 26 Days
Daily Working Hours: 9hrs + 1 hr Rest + OT
Accommodation : Provided By the Company
Transportation: Provided By the Company
Maintenance Manager Dubai
A hands on and very capable Maintenance Manager who is competent across all areas of property maintenance. Karen has experience of plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, lock-smithing, painting and snow removal. She is a good planner and communicator with a positive attitude who will always make sure that buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards. She has a track record of delivering a robust service, improving the effectiveness of maintenance equipment, and maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and performance. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that is committed to its employees personal and career development.
Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
Delivering planned and property maintenance.
Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
Designing maintenance programs.
Checking electrical units.
Delegating work responsibilities.
Recording daily maintenance activity.
Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
Responding quickly to any emergencies.
Conducting employee performance reviews.
Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
Participating in senior management meetings.
Building up maintenance teams.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
A good understanding of heating, ventilation and plumbing building services.
Production Manager Dubai
Job description: Production Manager - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
It’s an open opportunity for Production Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• Production Planning
• Reviews proposals / contracts for feasibility, cost and schedule issues
• Ongoing evaluation of subcontractors
• Responsible for obtaining permits
• Management of Jobs
• Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
• Insures that each job site is visited daily by a company representative to monitor job progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and site security
• Creates job schedules, orders materials and schedules sub-contractors
• Conducts a pre-construction meeting at the start of each job
• Responsible for emailing daily Job Report to customers
• Maintains job log for each active job
• Conducts regular project review meetings with customers
A/C Technician Dubai
ASWAN CONSTRUCTION CO LLC
Job description: We need an AC TECHNICIAN immediately
- who knows the district cooling system very well.
- with knowledge and working experience in plumbing and electrical work
- Minimum 5 years experience in UAE
- those who can join immediately only should apply (visit or canceled employment visa)
Press Engineers Dubai
We are looking for a team of Press Engineers / Operators / Specialist who have an understanding in the functionality / components and operational of press equipment.
Successful applicants must have an understanding of:
Press installation / removal / dismantling
Ability to review and decide press installation components
· 2nd press man experience
· The ability to assist with press and/or machinery setâ€up, run, and clean up.
· Know the parts and components of a printing press
· In depth knowledge of printing presses
· Experience working on new and old press's
· 3-5 years experience in the press engineering field
Red Events Services LLC
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.