Equipment Estimator Dubai
A Group of Contracting Company in Dubai is in need of KITCHEN EQUIPMENT ESTIMATOR. Candidates must be a Marketing Degree holder - Preferably with 5 years minimum UAE work experience and a holder of UAE Drivers License. Fluency in Arabic and English is a must. Main tasks are to Forecasts costs for new projects. Details and complies data to estimate all sales costs based on specifications, consider current economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its product or services in the market, analyzing tender documents and estimating according to the job requirements. Following up quotations with the overseas suppliers proficiency in analysis tender / bid documents, specifications and drawings to complete bid review form, coordination with all equipment suppliers regarding technical details. Regular co-ordination with the overseas supplier, liaise with Consultants, Executive chefs, architects, etc. and get the products specified in the tender / quotation request. Interested candidates may forward your CV
Production Director Dubai
Production Operation Director Dubai
-Responsible for product operations in MENA
-Research and Dig into the local market and needs of local users
-Plan normal and special product activities or events according to users needs and marketing characters
-Data monitoring and analysis
-Manage local customer service and production operation team
-More than 3 years internet product operation or oversea business development working experience, broadcast experience will be an advantage.
-Oversea working and life experience in MENA or Southeast Asia.
-Fluent English, Arabic language will be an advantage
Production manager Dubai
Job description: Job Role Summary
We are looking for a Production Manager who will ensure that overall manufacturing process and activities are running reliably and efficiently.
You will take the lead in the creation and delivery of innovative plant solutions that prioritizes planning, managing, and executing production operations. You will also develop a production program and guidelines to support project objectives, and supervise the production team to manage and execute a variety of the company’s projects.
• Plan, manage and execute production operations, workflow and schedule.
• Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize production quality and capacity, standards, metrics and performance targets
• Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
• Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated
• Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
• Propose, prepare and execute initiatives to enhance profitability.
• Assess project resources and requirements related to product’s daily consumption, raw materials, and ingredients.
• Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees for the plant
Operation & Maintenance Supervisor - UAE
Pumping Station (Job Code: FTD-011) Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 12 Salary: 6000 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Entire Pipe Network & Valves, Preperation & maintenance of Pipe Network Connections Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
QA Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
His responsibility is to read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools.
His responsibility is to do report on rejections and quality.
His responsibility is to communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
His responsibility is to handle out all the management reports.
His primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
He is responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customersâ€™ at all time.
His responsibility is to monitor of in-processed products in production area.
His responsibility is to maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
His responsibility is to minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
He is responsible to ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
From Glass industry only.
Materials technician Dubai
Service Technician Dubai
Job description: We are a Trading company looking for a Service Technician for Industrial Equipment, preferably with experience in troubleshooting and repair of welding machines and has a minimum experience of 5 to 8 years in UAE.
Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department