QA Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
His responsibility is to read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools.
His responsibility is to do report on rejections and quality.
His responsibility is to communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
His responsibility is to handle out all the management reports.
His primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
He is responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customersâ€™ at all time.
His responsibility is to monitor of in-processed products in production area.
His responsibility is to maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
His responsibility is to minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
He is responsible to ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
From Glass industry only.
Electrical manager Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: A reputed company in UAE is looking for an experienced Manager with at least 3 to 5 years experience in managerial position. He will be working with an Electrical Distribution Panels company located in Sharjah, UAE and will be responsible for all aspects of management and development of the business.
The position requires someone who can meet and exceed the company’s expectations, who can support and develop the growth of the company. He should also be able to help broaden the target markets. Familiarity in the same line of business is a plus.
Project Mechanical Engineer ( MEP) for reputed Interior Fit-out Company, with Excellent knowledge of MEP, HVAC,Testing & commissioning , Fire Fighting & Drainage system,planning & Managing multiple projects within budget.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering is Mandatory.
At lest 5 years of Experience As MEP Engineer.( Interior Fit-Out )
Should be well-versed in designing & installation of HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Systems, with well versed in testing & commissioning as per respective code, method statements & industry standards.
Should be an experienced MEP project planner, estimator, excellent communicator & an effective leader.
Kindly send us your Latest updated CV. This position is for experienced project engineer (Mechanical Engineer only)Experience in Interior Company will be added advantage.
QC Tester Dubai
Job description: Qualification
Electrical Diploma / ITI related certificate with at least 03 – 04 years’ experience in water & wastewater treatment plant, equipment manufacturing & Must be professional in Electrical installation field experience.
To assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Industrial Electrician / Electrical helper for cable tray installation, cable pulling, armored cable glanding and termination.
• To work according to the Drawing / Sketch / sample given by Electrical Engineer / Supervisor
• To report any required or preventative maintenance to Supervisor
• To report any required material before exhaustion
• To assist other individual when needed.
• To maintain the working area clean.
• To take care of all the Equipments and Tools.
• To reduce the wastage / scrap.
Repair technician Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a General Maintenance & Repair Technician with valid UAE D/L.
The General Maintenance & Repair Technician will be responsible for prompt and courteous service for Kitchen Equipment, A/C, Chillers/Freezers, Electrical, Plumbing and Light Carpentry.
This role will often work unsupervised and will be responsible for the safety and security of the facilities focusing on the preventive maintenance. Prompt regular attendance is mandatory.
1. Knowledge of maintenance and repair functions, including electrical, A/C, refrigeration/chillers/freezers, plumbing
2. Extensive knowledge in Kitchen Equipment
4. Organizational Skills
5. MS Office Knowledge
6. Time Management Skills
Work Experience Requirement:
At least minimum 3-5 years experience in Food and Beverage Industry
Factory Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: • Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
• At least 5 years or more at a senior role with P/L responsibility.
Maintenance supervisor Dubai
We are looking for MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORS for our growing company in Dubai.
Salary ranges from 7500 AED to 9000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
• Must be a holder of a valid UAE Driving license
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Must have at least 10 years of experience working as a SUPERVISOR in other maintenance companies in Dubai
• Must have a vast knowledge of all trades, especially HVAC, electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
• Dubai Municipality approved
Facilities Manager Dubai
We are seeking a facilities manager to work with our logistics company here in the UAE, for this position will be have a related degree and 6 years experience in the area, this is a great time to join us, please send in your application, and we thank you for applying