Industry manager Dubai
INDUSTRY MANAGER MENA REGION,
Introducing new product line (Food Ingredients, or raw materials of Pharma and Personal care) and developing new customers apart from the current niche client business of
water treatment, explosives & fire retardants. Acquisition of new
agencies, establishing consistent sales in at least two new sub sectors
Manage existing business & must have at least 7 years of relevant
industry exposure in the MENA region.
Our client is Distributor and supplier of Industrial chemicals & minerals in
Australia. Reputed name in the region with an office in Dubai.
Products range from Fine Chemicals for highly specialized applications,
to bulk Metals and alloys delivered in shiploads to major steel mills
Pant Manager Dubai
To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
To develop and implement an annual resourcing plan for each department within DIP, identifying the key people requirements over the next twelve months
Must keep abreast with latest technology that can be used in the production process. Must be computer savvy, as computers increasingly play an integral role in the manufacturing process and in the coordination among departments, suppliers, and clients.
Observes and stays abreast of day-to-day details on each assignment and ensures that details on all materials are correct
Oversee the production process, reducing costs wherever necessary and making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
Analyzing the plant's workers, resources, and capital to select the best way of meeting the production goals.
Manages internal documents and emails pertaining to all production jobs
Decide which machines will be used, whether new machines need to be purchased, whether overtime or extra shifts are necessary, and what the order of production should be.
Monitor the production process to make sure that it stays on schedule and they correct any problems that may arise.
Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs, make sure the finished product meets a certain level of quality.
Brief and train technical team to ensure that tasks are executed to perfection.
To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
To provide clear operational direction to staff across the factory.
To ensure that regular communications are provided to staff on company performance and future vision
To effectively manage, coordinate and mentor all staff subordinates to optimize service quality, service standards and service delivery.
Qualifications, Experience and Required Competency:
Relevant degree or diploma necessary and Project Management credentials are an asset.
A professional qualification in Business Management/ Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage
Proven experience and thorough knowledge of the full range of products and competitors products within the Steel market.
Tenacious and determined to get results.
Commercially minded, analytical and able to identify risk.
The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done.
Outstanding organizational/prioritization skills, extremely detail-oriented with exceptional ability to follow-up on tasks in an environment of multiple priorities and expectations
Project management skills a must
Strong knowledge of production and ability to spec multiple print jobs with various suppliers
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to motivate others
Strong people management skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and foster a vibrant, creative work environment
Understands and is able to facilitate pre-production, production and post-production, and is capable of supervising a production team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical.
Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.
Project Manager - Metal Industries Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
- This role is estimated to require high commitment.
- Understanding the needs
- Planning the project
- Creating suitable budgets and schedules
- Designing a team structure
- Managing the project
- Track budget and schedule
- Recruit and manage team to deliver the initiative
- Deliver a high quality initiative, on time and within budget
- Report team activities and progress towards goals
- Commit to development of personal skills and advancing the cause of EWB and Engage
Production Coordinator Dubai
• Ensure products are produced in line with customer specification and meeting Jomayli quality standards
• Ensure products are produced on time using the overall production planning
• Ensure site work is scheduled properly and site material is ready
• Implement improvement opportunities in Factory
• Manage delivery approval and customs
• Min 2-4 years in the furniture/joinery manufacturing industry
• Hands-on Experience in Upholstery and Wood work
• Computer knowledge (Windows, MS Office)
• Ability to read CAD drawings.
• Ability to work in AutoCAD is a plus
• Good English, both verbal and written
Installation technician Dubai
Installation Technician Specific Responsibilities: • Report to job site on time ready to work • Dress appropriately- wear proper attire requirements: company provided shirt with jeans or other approved durable bottoms with no holes • Meet attendance requirements and notify manager when running late • Review project with lead installer and /or project manager, understand scope of work and plan for completing project. • Frequently assist with unloading furniture and delivering to client’s office • Properly and safely assemble furniture per plan. • Operate in an organized and safe manner. • Stay on pace, think ahead as you do your work, be efficient and productive, eliminate wasted time • Ask for help if uncertain or struggling to complete task. • Respect customer’s surroundings, act professionally, always be aware that you are working in their space. • Accurately complete time card, including hours worked by day and job # • Maintain tools and equipment, use the correct tool for the job • Operate safely, be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to manager; wear personal protective equipment (safety glasses) when operating power tools. • Communicate with customers to inform, build trust and confidence, resolve issues, and enhance their overall experience. • Assist with other projects as needed
Other Skills and Requirements: • Strong mechanical abilities; proficient at working with power tools, equipment, and assembly of components • Communicates effectively with management, employees, vendors, and customers • Excellent service and teamwork skills; shows respect when dealing with customers and team members • Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties required for the position • Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality • Strong attention to detail; able to complete work both accurately and efficiently • Applies sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills to resolve work issues • Demonstrate a strong commitment to quality service and results • Results-oriented with proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
Facilities management manager Dubai
Job Description: Main Purpose of job: Provide the organization with Facility Management expertise for the entire real estate portfolio. Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and obtain ‘value for money whilst increasing productivity through improved processes and systems. Main Responsibilities: 1. Act as the Facility Manager for all the real estate portfolio and manage a small in-house team of facility and maintenance staff. 2. Understand the real estate portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into solutions. 3. Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximizing FM opportunities through the portfolio. 4. Review key FM projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending. 5. Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and retender where add-value is identified. 6. Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. 7. Procurement and contract management responsibility 8. Manage a. Building and grounds maintenance b. Cleaning d. Health and safety e. Security f. Utilities and communications infrastructure 9. Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors 10. Project manage supervise and coordinate the work of contractors on projects 11. Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises 12. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives 13. Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities 14. Liaising with tenants of commercial and office properties on fit-out and FM issues 15. Directing and planning essential central services such as fit-out and FM issues, reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling 16. Ensuring the real estate portfolio meets health and safety requirements 17. Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises 18. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies 19. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement 20. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues in the FM field as they arise. 21. Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment. 22. Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings. 23. Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the real estate portfolio. 24. Create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible. 25. Develop systems and processes for the repair and maintenance of facilities where they don’t exist, and improve those that are in place. 26. Prepare records and reports for the safety of the real estate portfolio 27. Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output. 28. Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement training and sessions.
Junior Estimator Dubai
An Aluminum company in Jadaf, Dubai is in need of Junior Aluminum Estimator. Salary up to AED 6000 package only, depends on experience. Candidates must have experience working in any aluminum and glass company for no less than 2 years’ in any GCC. Interested candidates must please send your CV