SAP Plant Consultant Dubai
SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Good knowledge on SAP PM Configurations & SAP Implementation experience
Has participated in SAP Plant Maintenance business definition for at least 2 full project life cycle implementations.
A minimum of 2 years of SAP Plant Maintenance configuration experience and understanding of Enterprise Asset Management, corrective and preventative maintenance, integration with other modules
Test and deliver SAP solutions based on Plant Maintenance
Should have industry background preferably from MRO (Maintenance repair overhaul) background.
Fluent in Arabic and English.
Additional Knowledge and Experience in SAP Project Systems or Quality Management Module is big advantage.
HVAC Technician Dubai
• Must have minimum 3-year experience as HVAC/ AC Technician
• Knowledge for split unit, FCU & Chillers, FCU and AHU- Experience in commercial as well residential building
• Can work under pressure.
CAN START IMMEDIATELY
- WILLING TO BE ASSIGNED IN SHARJAH
Production Manager Dubai
• Execute the production plan in line with the forecast and operational demand
• Provide hands on approach with a technical bias for decision making and action
• Manage and develop production resource through accurate management approach
• Periodic project reporting to the senior management
• Control of man hours
• Coordination with various yard departments on daily basis for achieving the daily targets in line with detailed projects program
• Ensure that all operations carried out conform to quality and safety standards and meet customer expectations
• Enforce discipline in operations
• Maintain a balanced work culture
• Prepare timely MIS reports
• Must have experience in Glass processing .
• Graduate in Engineering Discipline
• Computer proficient in Autocad , MS Office and CNC programming
• Good command on English both oral and written
• Minimum 6 years experience in glass production
Quality /Documents Control Dubai
Factory in Sharjah is seeking for Quality/ Documents controller to be in charge in maintain all HACCP / ISO requirements and to Assist in all other administrative tasks with the managerial team.
Interested candidates can send their CVs
Production Manager Dubai
An Aluminum Company in Ras Al Khaimah is currently in need of staff for the position of ALUMINUM PRODUCTION MANAGER.
15 years above experience in powder coating.
Knowledge of production process in Aluminum factories.
Strong communication skills with experience in working with multi-cultural employees.
Manufacturing Expert Dubai
Logistics Executive Group is a bespoke International Market Leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics Management Consulting field. For the past 20 years we have executed numerous consulting, change management, M&A, Training and Talent Management assignments spanning the globe. As such, we are well known within the industry for our professional expertise, depth of insight and market intelligence and demonstrated experience of navigating through and solving the most challenging of opportunities.
Critical expertise required includes:
- Extensive manufacturing process expertise including evaluation of existing processes, review of efficiencies, report on findings, creation of recommendations and assessment of potential costings.
- Evaluation of in-house and 3rd party production capacities
- Organisational capability analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Maintenance planning analysis & Production line upgrade analysis
The project involves a large-scale manufacturer in the industrial sector and some exposure to a similar industry will be highly regarded.
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
QA Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
His responsibility is to read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools.
His responsibility is to do report on rejections and quality.
His responsibility is to communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
His responsibility is to handle out all the management reports.
His primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
He is responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customersâ€™ at all time.
His responsibility is to monitor of in-processed products in production area.
His responsibility is to maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
His responsibility is to minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
He is responsible to ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
From Glass industry only.