QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Pant Manager Dubai
To fully meet and exceed the objectives including cost down, operational culture change, introducing and sharing best practice initiatives, improved systems/procedure and excellent service provision.
Overseeing Productivity on all machines.
Implementing & maintaining safety regulations within the factory with the aid of factory Safety officer.
To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with requirement of continuous improvement bearing in mind the overall cost down exercise without losing high quality service to customers.
Attending daily production and progress meeting with Factory supervisor and Head of Engineering / Design Manager.
Maintain good industrial relations, keeping staff regularly informed of changes
Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager for smooth running of the Machineries
Co-ordinate with pile cage machine Supervisor for quality of the product and controlling purchasing of welding consumables viz welding wire, gas etc.
Facilitates production of each job to ensure that it proceeds smoothly, within budget, on strategy and on schedule.
To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
Ensure all Cut & bend works within DIP are managed and carried out to company standards and to maintain a profitable margin.
To develop and implement an annual resourcing plan for each department within DIP, identifying the key people requirements over the next twelve months
Must keep abreast with latest technology that can be used in the production process. Must be computer savvy, as computers increasingly play an integral role in the manufacturing process and in the coordination among departments, suppliers, and clients.
Observes and stays abreast of day-to-day details on each assignment and ensures that details on all materials are correct
Oversee the production process, reducing costs wherever necessary and making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
Analyzing the plant's workers, resources, and capital to select the best way of meeting the production goals.
Manages internal documents and emails pertaining to all production jobs
Decide which machines will be used, whether new machines need to be purchased, whether overtime or extra shifts are necessary, and what the order of production should be.
Monitor the production process to make sure that it stays on schedule and they correct any problems that may arise.
Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs, make sure the finished product meets a certain level of quality.
Brief and train technical team to ensure that tasks are executed to perfection.
To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
To provide clear operational direction to staff across the factory.
To ensure that regular communications are provided to staff on company performance and future vision
To effectively manage, coordinate and mentor all staff subordinates to optimize service quality, service standards and service delivery.
Qualifications, Experience and Required Competency:
Relevant degree or diploma necessary and Project Management credentials are an asset.
A professional qualification in Business Management/ Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage
Proven experience and thorough knowledge of the full range of products and competitors products within the Steel market.
Tenacious and determined to get results.
Commercially minded, analytical and able to identify risk.
The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done.
Outstanding organizational/prioritization skills, extremely detail-oriented with exceptional ability to follow-up on tasks in an environment of multiple priorities and expectations
Project management skills a must
Strong knowledge of production and ability to spec multiple print jobs with various suppliers
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to motivate others
Strong people management skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and foster a vibrant, creative work environment
Understands and is able to facilitate pre-production, production and post-production, and is capable of supervising a production team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical.
Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
Project Manager - Metal Industries Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
- This role is estimated to require high commitment.
- Understanding the needs
- Planning the project
- Creating suitable budgets and schedules
- Designing a team structure
- Managing the project
- Track budget and schedule
- Recruit and manage team to deliver the initiative
- Deliver a high quality initiative, on time and within budget
- Report team activities and progress towards goals
- Commit to development of personal skills and advancing the cause of EWB and Engage
Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
Factory Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: • Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
• At least 5 years or more at a senior role with P/L responsibility.