Quality Inspector Dubai
Required Quality Inspector, to be allocated in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Western Region. Required to have at least 2 year experience.
•Inspect the quality of the products in Inbound, Production, Storage and Dispatch.
•Monitor that the products being packed are within the ADFSC specifications
•Compile all the Quality Inspection Forms
•Safeguard all measurement instruments assigned for the work
•Monitor traceability of products
•Liaise with Procurement regarding quality issues
•Ensure that critical control points are being monitored and maintained
•Monitor hygiene standards within the factory to ensure that the ADFSC standards are being maintained
•Monitor personal hygiene standards to ensure that ADFSC procedures are being maintained
•Monitor and assist the production team in the training of new staff with in the ADFSC production operation
•Assist to develop a Health and Safety culture within ADFSC
•Work in a safe and professional manner at all times
Project Manager - Metal Industries Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
- This role is estimated to require high commitment.
- Understanding the needs
- Planning the project
- Creating suitable budgets and schedules
- Designing a team structure
- Managing the project
- Track budget and schedule
- Recruit and manage team to deliver the initiative
- Deliver a high quality initiative, on time and within budget
- Report team activities and progress towards goals
- Commit to development of personal skills and advancing the cause of EWB and Engage
QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Should have Experience in Audio Visual, CCTV Operations, Access Control system as well as the IT & Networking.
UAE experience required ( 1-4 years)
Can join immediately
Willing to shift the accommodation
Visit/Cancelled Visa can apply
Spectrum Talent Management
Service Engineer Dubai
We have an urgent opening of Service Sales/Service Engineer for an auto company based out at Dubai (UAE)
Please find below the Job Description:
Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Prepare quotes based on the inspection and troubleshooting.
* Support and coordinate technicians to perform repairs and inspections
* Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of heavy equipment vehicles,spare parts.
* Write accurate service reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
* Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 requirements and standards.
Fast Line Jobs
QC Engineer Dubai
leading Contractors in Dubai requires:
Candidates who have experience in issuing projects and construction manuals,methods statements etc.Should have familiarity with up to-date test required for different construction materials and works executed in sites,and also should have ability to work with international consulting and project management company.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience Required:10-15 Years
Location : UAE
Age Limit: Upto 45 Years
CT Supervisor Dubai
Job description: CT Supervisor
8. Having minimum five(5) years experience working as CT supervisor.
9. Valid Well Control certificate.
10. ADNOC Approved CT supervisor certificate
11. Being familiar with all CT operations and ADNOC regulations.
12. Good communication and operation management.
13. UAE driving license is required and has the capacity for driving in the desert.
1. Ensuring all jobs are conducted safely and conform to client’s standards & requirements.
2. Ensuring all certificates required for the job are well prepared before each job.
3. Checking the safety container and all the safety devices
4. Signing the service ticket
5. Conducting pre-job safety/operation meeting
6. Being responsible for all the operation papers required.
7. Assigning work for operators
8. For any incident/accident, investigating the situation with detailed report
9. Other jobs assigned by Company.
HSE Officer Dubai
• 5 Years of proven experience in a HSE Role (2 years of UAE)
• Graduate + NEBOSH IGC
• Good communication skill (Should be fluent in English)
• UAE Driving License
• Knowledge of ISO Standards and Implementation.
• Immediately Available to Join (Preferred-Visa Cancelled, Visit Visa)
• Knowledge of FM Industry