Production Manager Dubai
Job description: Production Manager - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
It’s an open opportunity for Production Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• Production Planning
• Reviews proposals / contracts for feasibility, cost and schedule issues
• Ongoing evaluation of subcontractors
• Responsible for obtaining permits
• Management of Jobs
• Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
• Insures that each job site is visited daily by a company representative to monitor job progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and site security
• Creates job schedules, orders materials and schedules sub-contractors
• Conducts a pre-construction meeting at the start of each job
• Responsible for emailing daily Job Report to customers
• Maintains job log for each active job
• Conducts regular project review meetings with customers
Production manager Dubai
As a Production Manager, you will make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively, on time and meet the required quality standards.
The scope of the job depends on the nature of the production system. Many companies are involved in several types of production, adding to the complexity of the role, it is likely that you will be responsible for both human and material resources.
The job may also be referred to as Operations Manager, must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in same field.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• You will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
• You will need to: plan and draw up a production schedule, decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
• Select and make decisions about equipment use, take responsibility for its maintenance, modification and procurement
• Set the quality standards
Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
Procurement Manager Dubai
1. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with vendors for productive materials, MRO materials and services, to obtain the best possible price and service guarantee.
2. Train buyers how to investigate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, certification audits, a quality quarantine audits, and production capacity verification.
3. Train buyers how to analyze commodity’s cost structure and negotiate using cost structure analysis.
4. Develop bi-annual department policy and action items to achieve procurement KPIs (Annual cost reduction target) and improve the department
5. Develop bi-annual material budget (purchase amount, cost reduction, market fluctuation, exchange impact and VA/VE)
6. Direct and support buyers in security of raw materials, components, tooling, supplies and capital equipment when necessary based on previously determined schedules or newly created target dates.
8. Direct and support buyers in negotiating with suppliers in the pre-qualifying stage and/or in routine procurement to obtain best possible price/value or meet target pricing.
9. Any other duties to be filled when Senior Procurement managers requests.
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are in need of an experienced HVAC Engineer for our Company in Dubai. Candidates must be in UAE for interview purpose. minimum of five years’ experience in a Contracting Company With Valid UAE D/L is an advantage
Facilities Manager Dubai
We are seeking a facilities manager to work with our logistics company here in the UAE, for this position will be have a related degree and 6 years experience in the area, this is a great time to join us, please send in your application, and we thank you for applying
Assistant General Manager, Health and Safety Standards and Compliance Dubai
The assistant general manager, health and safety standards and compliance will work with the deputy general manager generation/health and safety regulation to develop and drive strategies for performance in the unit.
Electrical manager Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: A reputed company in UAE is looking for an experienced Manager with at least 3 to 5 years experience in managerial position. He will be working with an Electrical Distribution Panels company located in Sharjah, UAE and will be responsible for all aspects of management and development of the business.
The position requires someone who can meet and exceed the company’s expectations, who can support and develop the growth of the company. He should also be able to help broaden the target markets. Familiarity in the same line of business is a plus.