Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.
Press Engineers Dubai
We are looking for a team of Press Engineers / Operators / Specialist who have an understanding in the functionality / components and operational of press equipment.
Successful applicants must have an understanding of:
Press installation / removal / dismantling
Ability to review and decide press installation components
· 2nd press man experience
· The ability to assist with press and/or machinery setâ€up, run, and clean up.
· Know the parts and components of a printing press
· In depth knowledge of printing presses
· Experience working on new and old press's
· 3-5 years experience in the press engineering field
Tool Fort DBX
CNC Milling Machine Programmer cum Operator Who will be responsible for daily production & new component.
Candidate should be technically sound & should have in depth knowledge of handling CNC Milling Centers should be capable of handling fanuc controller.
Experience : Diploma or Degree ,4 to 6 Year Working Experience.
Software Knowledge : Master Cam, Auto Card , 3D Module.
Mechanical technician Dubai
Job description: Hiring Mechanical Technicians
Job Summary :
Repair, Maintenance, Dismantling, assembling Overhaul and Trouble shooting of Pumps, Seal Leaking, Leak aging Of Tubes, Mechanical Safety Valves, Electrical Safety Valves, Flow Control Valve, Dosing Pumps, Level Control Valve, Motorized Control Valve, Gauging, Hydro Test For Leaking, Bellows Inspection And Repaired, Gland Packing, Gate Valve Globe Valve, Non Return Valve etc.
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 5 years in the relevant field.
QC Manager Dubai
Job description: QA/QC Manager, min 5 years exp, for a construction company based in Abu Dhabi !!!!To work on Etihad Rail project in UAE
Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
Monitor all operations that affect quality.
Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff.
Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
Review current standards and policies.
Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications for a company.
Set and enforce standards for health and safety during work operations.
Good compensation package
Must have ISO 9001 certification
Must have Knowledge and experience of PQP/ITP/Method statements
Performance reports and statistics identify lesson learned
determine KPIs and ensure they are met
Project risk analysis - quality
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent knowledge and experience of Government and construction standards in the UAE
Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
HVAC Technician Dubai
Job description: -HVAC technician with driving license.
-Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance.
-Salary- 1500-2300 AED
Other benefits as per the UAE law; accommodation and transportation provided by the company.
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are in need of an experienced HVAC Engineer for our Company in Dubai. Candidates must be in UAE for interview purpose. minimum of five years’ experience in a Contracting Company With Valid UAE D/L is an advantage
Bright Care Medical Manpower Services
Purchasing Officer Dubai
well reputed hospital in Dubai required a PURCHASE OFFICER with U.A.E experience who has previously worked in Healthcare Industry. should have good contact with suppliers. please send us your C.Vs