Quality Inspector Dubai
Required Quality Inspector, to be allocated in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Western Region. Required to have at least 2 year experience.
•Inspect the quality of the products in Inbound, Production, Storage and Dispatch.
•Monitor that the products being packed are within the ADFSC specifications
•Compile all the Quality Inspection Forms
•Safeguard all measurement instruments assigned for the work
•Monitor traceability of products
•Liaise with Procurement regarding quality issues
•Ensure that critical control points are being monitored and maintained
•Monitor hygiene standards within the factory to ensure that the ADFSC standards are being maintained
•Monitor personal hygiene standards to ensure that ADFSC procedures are being maintained
•Monitor and assist the production team in the training of new staff with in the ADFSC production operation
•Assist to develop a Health and Safety culture within ADFSC
•Work in a safe and professional manner at all times
Product designer Dubai
PRODUCT DESIGNER DUBAI (F/M)
In this position you are responsible for the creation and development of new plastic packaging designs and drawings.
This includes the following tasks:
• Using CAD equipment to prepare 3D CAD models including technical drawings, assembly drawings, proposal drawings & sketches
• Preparing of bottle designs with 3D CAD software under consideration of technical feasibility, design aspects and customer specification requirements
• Completion of 2D technical drawings including all relevant dimensions and tolerances
• Interacting internally with global packaging managers and process experts and externally with clients to create technically feasible designs
• Conduction of design meetings with customers
Your competencies and qualifications
• Three or more years of experience in design
• Proficient in 3D CAD Systems, Siemens Unigraphics NX preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently in a global team environment with input from a variety of sources including customer, project engineers and process experts
• Meticulous attention to detail and committed to superior quality results
• Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
• Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
HVAC FOREMAN Dubai
A Reputable company require HVAC foreman preferably arabic.+2 years experience in UAE Experience in tags list,duct ,machine installing and ventilation systems
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
Manufacturing engineer with 5 years solid experience, you will have a related degree and able to work well with a team, this role will pay 76 K USD per year tax free
Production Manager-Retail Fitout Dubai
Leading interior/joinery fitout luxury fitting company require production manager who can handle 400 staffs, with following requirements .
· Directly responsible to senior management on all production control matters Schedules, controls, creates and implements cost effective procedures Train subordinates on work procedures and tasks Evaluates workers.
· Organize production line effectively and efficiently Ensures that all resources used for production in operating condition, ensures timely completion of projects.
· Prior to the commencement of new project, gain an understanding of the relevant project specifications and drawings and follow the same.
· Coordinates all working drawings to the factory including cutting lists, quality control, and all manufacturers Liaises with Production
· Should meet monthly production target provided by Production Manager to achieve company’s budget plan.
· Maximises company's use of assets towards project completion Plans and do wastage reduction and management.
Responsible for production quality and timeliness
Supervisor Installation Dubai
Responsible for all the site measurement and installation of GRC, structure glazing and aluminium louver panels.
v Assist the Project Manager in the over – all supervision of the installation of GRC
v Ensure that all materials for installation are readily available.
v Coordinate with all other foremen daily and update which area should be given priority.
v Makes weekly report to the Division Manager of the over- all accomplishment of the day.
v Help the Project Manager in the installation forecast and program.
v Coordinate with the store to expedite delivery of consumable materials.
v Supervisor aluminium installing for curtain wall glass panels, doors and windows.
v Supervisor glass installing for curtain wall system.
v Responsible of labours and timings.
v In-charge of all installation of aluminium and glass for curtain wall aluminium panels.
v Installing the sliding and hinge doors and windows.
v Handling of labour and disseminate them on the different job sites with safety.
RCC Fitter Dubai
CC Fitter @ UAE
Profile - RCC Fitter
Job Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
No. of Positions – 10
Company Profile - Aluminium Industry
Benefits:- Accommodation will be provided by the company.
Please review all the information and we look forward for the applications from interested candidates
Mechanical Technician Dubai
To investigate on equipment failures, diagnose faulty operations and make recommendations to the maintenance team. Be thorough in preventive maintenance, scheduled repairs and break down maintenances, identifying critical spare parts and Plan the spare parts stocks to be maintained.
Interested candidates can share their resume