Maintenance Technician Dubai
Description : Maintenance Technician with vaild UAE License
Looking for a candidate who can do A/C & Electrical maintenance, Minor Plumbing, painting & carpentry repair works. Having valid UAE license. Good compensation provided.
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are in need of an experienced HVAC Engineer for our Company in Dubai. Candidates must be in UAE for interview purpose. minimum of five years’ experience in a Contracting Company With Valid UAE D/L is an advantage
HVAC Engineers for Dubai
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
- Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes power connections.
- Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing equipment records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Maintenance supervisor Dubai
We are looking for MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORS for our growing company in Dubai.
Salary ranges from 7500 AED to 9000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
• Must be a holder of a valid UAE Driving license
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Must have at least 10 years of experience working as a SUPERVISOR in other maintenance companies in Dubai
• Must have a vast knowledge of all trades, especially HVAC, electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
• Dubai Municipality approved
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
Hira Chemicals LLC
Factory Supervisor Dubai
Required a Factory Supervisor with 3 to 4 years of experience and having basic knowledge of costing the product, this is a full time position, qualified candidates may apply
Steel Fabricator Dubai
We need experience steel fabricator with knowledge on SS and aluiminium fabrication, reading CAD drawming and execute with excellent quality work, we offer good salary, residence visa, housing, transportation, tickets, medical ..etc. send you CV
Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department