QC Inspector Dubai
QA-QC Inspector: NACE Level 2
1) To review the applicable paint system compatibility
2) Ti initiate the qualification of sand blasters/painters for clients approval
3) Review of methods and statements of painting application
4) To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before starting of painting/coating application
5) To initiate inspections request for client\'s monitoring inspection.
6) To ensure caliberation/validation of sand blasting and painting equipments
7) To prepare timely progress reports and coordinate with the mangement
Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in Middle East
Spectrum Talent Management
Service Engineer Dubai
We have an urgent opening of Service Sales/Service Engineer for an auto company based out at Dubai (UAE)
Please find below the Job Description:
Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Prepare quotes based on the inspection and troubleshooting.
* Support and coordinate technicians to perform repairs and inspections
* Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of heavy equipment vehicles,spare parts.
* Write accurate service reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
* Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 requirements and standards.
Workshop Coordinator Dubai
Workshops and Events Coordinator
Under the direction of the Center’s CEO, the Workshops and Events Coordinator will have the responsibility of planning, administration and overseeing all logistical matters related to the Center’s led workshops, programs and conferences from marketing and creating awareness to handling registration and ensuring venue and other logistics readiness.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Organizes details of events such as workshops, conferences, seminars and visits led by the center or its CEO.
2.Develop and continuously maintain the database and CRM of the center’s Clients.
3.Promote and create awareness about various programs and offerings of the center using various channels including social communication tools, emails, phone calls, mass-mails and others.
4.Maintain records of participants, experts and prospects
5.Respond to various inquiries and requests of potential participants and clients
6.Liaise with workshop leader and makes the necessary travel and hotel arrangements.
7.Maintain regular effective communication with workshop and program participants.
8.Liaise with the venue and ensure the venue readiness and other related facilities are prepared.
9.Attend and oversee arrangements for programs and workshops delivered by the center and provide logistical support as and when needed.
10.Ensure that all materials, stationary, equipment is ready for the various events led by the center.
11.Oversee the registration process to workshops and conferences; prepare badges and certificates of attendance.
12.Ensures proper maintenance and archiving of proposals, materials, records, etc.
13.Prepare, edit and format electronic and printed materials
14.Distribute, collect and analyze various programs and workshops evaluations
Other administrative duties may be assigned in accordance to the activities of the Center.
•A minimum of a bachelor degree in business, marketing, event management, or other similar disciplines from a recognized university or college.
•A minimum of three years’ experience
•Fluent in English both written and verbal. Preference will be given to bilingual candidates
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
•Computer proficiency is a must
•Must be able to grasp and assimilate information and instructions quickly.
•Working hours are from 8:00- 16:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday
•Exceptionally there may be need to work on weekends if and when programs are delivered during the weekend
Project Managemnet Professional Dubai
Job description: Summary/Objective
This position will focus on all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure smooth and flawless execution of the projects being assigned.
1. Coordinate all the project related activities, resources, equipment, and information
2. Liaise with all stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
3. Should be certain that business requirements are being met as the project evolves
4. Facilitate in preparing the build document, project timelines, and schedules
5. Monitor and track projects progress and handle issues if arise
6. Coordinate with project team in order to keep all the stakeholders informed with the project progress
7. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and share it with management accordingly
8. Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
• 01 – 03 Years of experience in project coordinator role
• Bachelor’s degree in the same domain
• Must have proven track record for handling different stakeholders
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Should have excellent organizational skills i.e. attention to details, multitasking
• Project Management Professional - PMP certification is a plus
Maintenance supervisor Dubai
We are looking for MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORS for our growing company in Dubai.
Salary ranges from 7500 AED to 9000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
• Must be a holder of a valid UAE Driving license
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Must have at least 10 years of experience working as a SUPERVISOR in other maintenance companies in Dubai
• Must have a vast knowledge of all trades, especially HVAC, electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
• Dubai Municipality approved
Installation technician Dubai
Installation Technician Specific Responsibilities: • Report to job site on time ready to work • Dress appropriately- wear proper attire requirements: company provided shirt with jeans or other approved durable bottoms with no holes • Meet attendance requirements and notify manager when running late • Review project with lead installer and /or project manager, understand scope of work and plan for completing project. • Frequently assist with unloading furniture and delivering to client’s office • Properly and safely assemble furniture per plan. • Operate in an organized and safe manner. • Stay on pace, think ahead as you do your work, be efficient and productive, eliminate wasted time • Ask for help if uncertain or struggling to complete task. • Respect customer’s surroundings, act professionally, always be aware that you are working in their space. • Accurately complete time card, including hours worked by day and job # • Maintain tools and equipment, use the correct tool for the job • Operate safely, be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to manager; wear personal protective equipment (safety glasses) when operating power tools. • Communicate with customers to inform, build trust and confidence, resolve issues, and enhance their overall experience. • Assist with other projects as needed
Other Skills and Requirements: • Strong mechanical abilities; proficient at working with power tools, equipment, and assembly of components • Communicates effectively with management, employees, vendors, and customers • Excellent service and teamwork skills; shows respect when dealing with customers and team members • Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties required for the position • Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality • Strong attention to detail; able to complete work both accurately and efficiently • Applies sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills to resolve work issues • Demonstrate a strong commitment to quality service and results • Results-oriented with proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
Production Manager (Paper Converting Plant) Dubai
Description : Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'s business and principles.
Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
Profile of Incumbent: Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university, salary negotiable
Mechanical Technician Dubai
To investigate on equipment failures, diagnose faulty operations and make recommendations to the maintenance team. Be thorough in preventive maintenance, scheduled repairs and break down maintenances, identifying critical spare parts and Plan the spare parts stocks to be maintained.
Interested candidates can share their resume