CT Supervisor Dubai
Job description: CT Supervisor
8. Having minimum five(5) years experience working as CT supervisor.
9. Valid Well Control certificate.
10. ADNOC Approved CT supervisor certificate
11. Being familiar with all CT operations and ADNOC regulations.
12. Good communication and operation management.
13. UAE driving license is required and has the capacity for driving in the desert.
1. Ensuring all jobs are conducted safely and conform to client’s standards & requirements.
2. Ensuring all certificates required for the job are well prepared before each job.
3. Checking the safety container and all the safety devices
4. Signing the service ticket
5. Conducting pre-job safety/operation meeting
6. Being responsible for all the operation papers required.
7. Assigning work for operators
8. For any incident/accident, investigating the situation with detailed report
9. Other jobs assigned by Company.
Inventory Control Officers Dubai
We are looking for a qualified inventory control officer, if this sounds like you, then send in your resume, we are a distributor of electronic devices and need a person with solid inventory experience , at least 3 years, you will deal with inventory control, audits, deliveries and work well with the inventory control team of 4 others officers, the salary is negotiable
Our client - a major precision engineering organisation with a worldwide reach has an urgent requirement to engage a top class Workshop Foreman to manage a very specialised engineering workshop. You will have responsibility for managing up to 15 Fitter Machinists who are engaged in the repair and modification of complex engineering parts. This is your chance to join a unique division within the company. You will be offered a fantastic work-life balance, additional training, secure work with chances to progress within the company. Your attention to detailed, accurate work will be tested to the full in these fascinating positions.
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Assistant General Manager, Health and Safety Standards and Compliance Dubai
The assistant general manager, health and safety standards and compliance will work with the deputy general manager generation/health and safety regulation to develop and drive strategies for performance in the unit.
Production Manager Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Production Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.
- Production Planning
- Reviews proposals / contracts for feasibility, cost and schedule issues
- Ongoing evaluation of subcontractors
- Responsible for obtaining permits
- Management of Jobs
- Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
- Insures that each job site is visited daily by a company representative to monitor job progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and site security
- Creates job schedules, orders materials and schedules sub-contractors
- Conducts a pre-construction meeting at the start of each job
- Responsible for emailing daily Job Report to customers
- Maintains job log for each active job
- Conducts regular project review meetings with customers
Quality engineer Dubai
Job description: Quality Engineer required for a reputed Aluminum Extrusion company. Qualified candidates with min. of 5 years’ experience on the same industry required. Attractive salary & benefits
Exclusive Homes Dubai
MEP Supervisor Dubai
Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources.
Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment.
Respond to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements.
Preparation and submission of quotations and estimates. Liaise with technicians to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates.
Report to manager on job progress and issues on a daily basis.
Flexibility to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 rostered standby duties and emergency call outs.
Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
Minimum 3-5 years UAE experience.
Must have sound knowledge and experience in MEP installation and civil related works.
Should be able to handle a group of 10 people with strong teamwork ethics.
Should have a valid UAE Drivers License.
Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
Able to priorities work and meet deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure. salary negotiable