Agriculture Technician Dubai
Agricuture Technician Dubai
Candidates must be a male who have thorough and sound experience in planting trees and flowers which commonly used in the UAE, and know how to control plant diseases
Minimum 3 years experience on the same field.
good Command of English Language, knowledge of the local landscaping market needs
Maintenance technician Dubai
We are urgently looking for maintenance technician for our Manufacturing setup in Dubai. Candidate should be from relevant experience.
Key Responsible Area
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Ethical Conduct.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Results Driven.
Diploma with 3 yrs of experience
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
Fire technician Dubai
Job description: An Dubai based company looking for Fire Alarm & Security System Technician with hands on experience in CCTV & Network installation, troubleshooting, maintaining or repairing security system,alarm devices or related equipment.
IT and maintenance background will be advantage.
Salary: 3000 AED
experience : 3 years
driving licence will be an advantage.
interested candidates can send the resume
Mechanical technician Dubai
Job description: Hiring Mechanical Technicians
Job Summary :
Repair, Maintenance, Dismantling, assembling Overhaul and Trouble shooting of Pumps, Seal Leaking, Leak aging Of Tubes, Mechanical Safety Valves, Electrical Safety Valves, Flow Control Valve, Dosing Pumps, Level Control Valve, Motorized Control Valve, Gauging, Hydro Test For Leaking, Bellows Inspection And Repaired, Gland Packing, Gate Valve Globe Valve, Non Return Valve etc.
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 5 years in the relevant field.
CT operator Dubai
Job description: CT Operator:
1. Having minimum five(5) years experience working as CT operator.
2. Valid Well Control certificate.
3. ADNOC Approved.
4. Being familiar with all CT operations, and ADNOC regulations.
5. Capable of conducting planned and preventive coiled tubing equipment repair & maintenance based on maintenance programs.
6. Good communication and operation management.
7. UAE driving license is required and has the capability of driving in the desert.
PLANNING MANAGER. Dubai
15 yearsâ€™ experience in stainless, curtain wall, handrails, faÃ§ade analysis and unitized system.
Strong planning skills to manage all work flow for projects and manage safety stock for all production materials.
Knowledge to perform various strategies and coordinate to program manager to monitor supply chain activities.
Salary will be negotiable based on the candidatesâ€™ experience.)
Facilities management manager Dubai
Job Description: Main Purpose of job: Provide the organization with Facility Management expertise for the entire real estate portfolio. Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and obtain ‘value for money whilst increasing productivity through improved processes and systems. Main Responsibilities: 1. Act as the Facility Manager for all the real estate portfolio and manage a small in-house team of facility and maintenance staff. 2. Understand the real estate portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into solutions. 3. Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximizing FM opportunities through the portfolio. 4. Review key FM projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending. 5. Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and retender where add-value is identified. 6. Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. 7. Procurement and contract management responsibility 8. Manage a. Building and grounds maintenance b. Cleaning d. Health and safety e. Security f. Utilities and communications infrastructure 9. Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors 10. Project manage supervise and coordinate the work of contractors on projects 11. Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises 12. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives 13. Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities 14. Liaising with tenants of commercial and office properties on fit-out and FM issues 15. Directing and planning essential central services such as fit-out and FM issues, reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling 16. Ensuring the real estate portfolio meets health and safety requirements 17. Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises 18. Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies 19. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement 20. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues in the FM field as they arise. 21. Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment. 22. Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings. 23. Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the real estate portfolio. 24. Create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible. 25. Develop systems and processes for the repair and maintenance of facilities where they don’t exist, and improve those that are in place. 26. Prepare records and reports for the safety of the real estate portfolio 27. Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output. 28. Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement training and sessions.