HVAC Technician Dubai
We are looking for HVAC Technician who has experience in Air and Water balancing.
UAE Experience is a must.
Salary will be discuss during the interview.
Please submit your CV
Workshop Coordinator Dubai
Workshops and Events Coordinator
Under the direction of the Center’s CEO, the Workshops and Events Coordinator will have the responsibility of planning, administration and overseeing all logistical matters related to the Center’s led workshops, programs and conferences from marketing and creating awareness to handling registration and ensuring venue and other logistics readiness.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Organizes details of events such as workshops, conferences, seminars and visits led by the center or its CEO.
2.Develop and continuously maintain the database and CRM of the center’s Clients.
3.Promote and create awareness about various programs and offerings of the center using various channels including social communication tools, emails, phone calls, mass-mails and others.
4.Maintain records of participants, experts and prospects
5.Respond to various inquiries and requests of potential participants and clients
6.Liaise with workshop leader and makes the necessary travel and hotel arrangements.
7.Maintain regular effective communication with workshop and program participants.
8.Liaise with the venue and ensure the venue readiness and other related facilities are prepared.
9.Attend and oversee arrangements for programs and workshops delivered by the center and provide logistical support as and when needed.
10.Ensure that all materials, stationary, equipment is ready for the various events led by the center.
11.Oversee the registration process to workshops and conferences; prepare badges and certificates of attendance.
12.Ensures proper maintenance and archiving of proposals, materials, records, etc.
13.Prepare, edit and format electronic and printed materials
14.Distribute, collect and analyze various programs and workshops evaluations
Other administrative duties may be assigned in accordance to the activities of the Center.
•A minimum of a bachelor degree in business, marketing, event management, or other similar disciplines from a recognized university or college.
•A minimum of three years’ experience
•Fluent in English both written and verbal. Preference will be given to bilingual candidates
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
•Computer proficiency is a must
•Must be able to grasp and assimilate information and instructions quickly.
•Working hours are from 8:00- 16:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday
•Exceptionally there may be need to work on weekends if and when programs are delivered during the weekend
Julphar Metal Construction Industries FZE
Site Fabrication Supervisor Dubai
We are one of the leading fabrication company in Ras Al Khaimah. We have requirement for Site Fabrication Supervisor. Candidate should have min. Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 5- 8 years experience in steel fabrication and erection works. Candidate should have ability to supervise workers in site works and knowledge to read structural drawing and designs.
Product designer Dubai
PRODUCT DESIGNER DUBAI (F/M)
In this position you are responsible for the creation and development of new plastic packaging designs and drawings.
This includes the following tasks:
• Using CAD equipment to prepare 3D CAD models including technical drawings, assembly drawings, proposal drawings & sketches
• Preparing of bottle designs with 3D CAD software under consideration of technical feasibility, design aspects and customer specification requirements
• Completion of 2D technical drawings including all relevant dimensions and tolerances
• Interacting internally with global packaging managers and process experts and externally with clients to create technically feasible designs
• Conduction of design meetings with customers
Your competencies and qualifications
• Three or more years of experience in design
• Proficient in 3D CAD Systems, Siemens Unigraphics NX preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently in a global team environment with input from a variety of sources including customer, project engineers and process experts
• Meticulous attention to detail and committed to superior quality results
• Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
• Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Maintenance Manager Dubai
A hands on and very capable Maintenance Manager who is competent across all areas of property maintenance. Karen has experience of plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, lock-smithing, painting and snow removal. She is a good planner and communicator with a positive attitude who will always make sure that buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards. She has a track record of delivering a robust service, improving the effectiveness of maintenance equipment, and maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and performance. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that is committed to its employees personal and career development.
Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
Delivering planned and property maintenance.
Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
Designing maintenance programs.
Checking electrical units.
Delegating work responsibilities.
Recording daily maintenance activity.
Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
Responding quickly to any emergencies.
Conducting employee performance reviews.
Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
Participating in senior management meetings.
Building up maintenance teams.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
A good understanding of heating, ventilation and plumbing building services.
Production Manager, urgent required for new factory Dubai
Graduate in Engg.
10 years or above experience in Induction Melting with knowledge of production .
Knowledge of computer
Shall be responsible for production and quality control, wastage of material. The cost of production within the permissible limits and achieve the target in production.
Should co-ordinate with production, labour and maintenance groups
Should coordinate with raw materials requirement with the production department
Mechanical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.
-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
5) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekend and holidays
- Experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Experience in replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
Role open for a manufacturing engineer with 4 years experience and a degree is a related area, you will work with the maintenance team to ensure out line is working and maintained
we offer a great salary package which includes relocation and housing