Shift Foreman Dubai
polymer additives plant coming up in Taweela, Abudhabi is looking for shift foremen - 2os . Those they have experience in masterbatch / polymer plants or continuous process plants only need to apply. Computer knowledge is a must. Fork lift licence will be an added advantage.Apply with PLANT OPERATOR / SHIFT FOREMAN in subject line with attached CV saying about the experience , Current salary,Notice period etc.Company is a branch of an MNC
Plant Manager Dubai
In a joint venture with two other companies, they will begin the construction of a $650m Housing and Infrastructure Program; and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to the Area Manager the successful Project Manager will enjoy an autonomous position with direct input into the regions strategic direction, and excellent remuneration opportunities.
As Project Manager you will be focusing on construction programming, budget and the day to day management of your Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foreman to ensure peak performance. A background in delivering government funded defence force infrastructure projects, and undertaking commercial building and/or civil infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
With ambitious plans to accelerate their already strong growth strategy in the Territory, they are set to become the contractor of choice for major projects in the area, and are set to offer attractive career paths for those people driven to succeed.
Stainless steel fabricators
We are urgently looking out for Two stainless steel fabrication who have a good experience in structural & pipe line fabrications.
Should be able to read fabrication drawings & indepently do the jobs, with good final finish & quality
Salary: best in the industry and with all other benifits as per UAE Labor Law
Manufacturing Expert Dubai
Logistics Executive Group is a bespoke International Market Leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics Management Consulting field. For the past 20 years we have executed numerous consulting, change management, M&A, Training and Talent Management assignments spanning the globe. As such, we are well known within the industry for our professional expertise, depth of insight and market intelligence and demonstrated experience of navigating through and solving the most challenging of opportunities.
Critical expertise required includes:
- Extensive manufacturing process expertise including evaluation of existing processes, review of efficiencies, report on findings, creation of recommendations and assessment of potential costings.
- Evaluation of in-house and 3rd party production capacities
- Organisational capability analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Maintenance planning analysis & Production line upgrade analysis
The project involves a large-scale manufacturer in the industrial sector and some exposure to a similar industry will be highly regarded.
Female Sales Engineers Dubai
The Mega Heaters Middle East FZC is established in Saif Zone, Sharjah, UAE. We are leading industrial heating solutions provider while Design & Manufacture of Immersion water Heaters, Industrial Heating Elements, Thermocouple Sensors, Heating related customised Machines, SS works, Industrial Ovens and turnkey heating projects. We are a member of the Mega Heaters Group in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking a suitable candidate for the post of a Sales Engineer
· Qualifications: BSc Degree in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Experience: Minimum 5 years in the capacity of Industrial sales.
· Age: 25 – 40 years.
· Gender: Female
· Language: English + Arabic & Hindi speaking will be an added advantage.
Production Supervisor Dubai
Experience Production Supervisor to oversee the running of Dry Mortars and EPS Lightweight Concrete Panels Manufacturing Operations.
Ideal candidates will come with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar industry in particular Concrete Plaster, Dry Mortar, Lightweight Concrete Panels, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and further there career.
Key Skills Include:
- Manages staff to the level assigned by senior management. Implements and maintains a regime of best practices.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established company quality standards.
- Overcomes initial product quality and start-up issues and brings the plants to on stream production as required. Ensure that process control systems are fully operational and adequately customized to allow the flexible and efficient operations of the plants.
- Drives product development in response to customer requirements. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive positions and the profitability of the operations
- Ensure that there are rigorous and accurate maintenance schedules in place and that preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with best practices.
- Implements and maintains control and reporting systems for the effective management of the operations.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Leads the initiation of continual improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Maintains oversight and involvement in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of relevant employees.
- Manages the technical and operational recommendations in meeting Safety, Quality, Service and Cost goals.
Workshop Coordinator Dubai
Workshops and Events Coordinator
Under the direction of the Center’s CEO, the Workshops and Events Coordinator will have the responsibility of planning, administration and overseeing all logistical matters related to the Center’s led workshops, programs and conferences from marketing and creating awareness to handling registration and ensuring venue and other logistics readiness.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Organizes details of events such as workshops, conferences, seminars and visits led by the center or its CEO.
2.Develop and continuously maintain the database and CRM of the center’s Clients.
3.Promote and create awareness about various programs and offerings of the center using various channels including social communication tools, emails, phone calls, mass-mails and others.
4.Maintain records of participants, experts and prospects
5.Respond to various inquiries and requests of potential participants and clients
6.Liaise with workshop leader and makes the necessary travel and hotel arrangements.
7.Maintain regular effective communication with workshop and program participants.
8.Liaise with the venue and ensure the venue readiness and other related facilities are prepared.
9.Attend and oversee arrangements for programs and workshops delivered by the center and provide logistical support as and when needed.
10.Ensure that all materials, stationary, equipment is ready for the various events led by the center.
11.Oversee the registration process to workshops and conferences; prepare badges and certificates of attendance.
12.Ensures proper maintenance and archiving of proposals, materials, records, etc.
13.Prepare, edit and format electronic and printed materials
14.Distribute, collect and analyze various programs and workshops evaluations
Other administrative duties may be assigned in accordance to the activities of the Center.
•A minimum of a bachelor degree in business, marketing, event management, or other similar disciplines from a recognized university or college.
•A minimum of three years’ experience
•Fluent in English both written and verbal. Preference will be given to bilingual candidates
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
•Computer proficiency is a must
•Must be able to grasp and assimilate information and instructions quickly.
•Working hours are from 8:00- 16:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday
•Exceptionally there may be need to work on weekends if and when programs are delivered during the weekend