Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development/Country Manager required by an award winning composting and soil blending company to further develop presence in the UAE.
Our client's head office is based in Europe and with this appointment the aim is to continue the growth and success by establishing collaborative ventures and partnerships with UAE organisations.
We are looking for experienced business professional with western experience and have a strong commercial focus with supply chain experience in the UAE.
In return an excellent month salary, accommodation allowance, transport, flights and Bonus are on offer
Tool Fort DBX
CNC Milling Machine Programmer cum Operator Who will be responsible for daily production & new component.
Candidate should be technically sound & should have in depth knowledge of handling CNC Milling Centers should be capable of handling fanuc controller.
Experience : Diploma or Degree ,4 to 6 Year Working Experience.
Software Knowledge : Master Cam, Auto Card , 3D Module.
Production manager Dubai
Job description: Job Role Summary
We are looking for a Production Manager who will ensure that overall manufacturing process and activities are running reliably and efficiently.
You will take the lead in the creation and delivery of innovative plant solutions that prioritizes planning, managing, and executing production operations. You will also develop a production program and guidelines to support project objectives, and supervise the production team to manage and execute a variety of the company’s projects.
• Plan, manage and execute production operations, workflow and schedule.
• Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize production quality and capacity, standards, metrics and performance targets
• Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
• Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated
• Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
• Propose, prepare and execute initiatives to enhance profitability.
• Assess project resources and requirements related to product’s daily consumption, raw materials, and ingredients.
• Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees for the plant
Calibration Technician Dubai
Job description: Calibration technician
1 to 3 years experience in the same field
17025 accreditation requirements
Plant Manager Dubai
Report to the GM of the company, and manage the plant on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To oversee the factory operations (paper converting plant, warehouse and logistic).
• Responsible for achieving turnover and profit targets, including business development, and management of existing business relationships.
• To be responsible for budget management, operations and capital expenditure, coaching the plant members to further optimize performance.
• To formulate, implement and manage business plans and operations plans.
• To ensure the projects are efficiently completed within the agreed specification, budgets and time frame.
• Implement an internal and external communications program based on the Organization\'\'s business and principles.
• Strategy planning, developing and implementing policies to achieve company goals for service operation and development.
• Will maintain excellent service levels in the back office, while monitoring financial performance at all relevant levels.
• Fully responsible for the Converting Plant operation
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or other related fields) from a reputable university.
MEP Supervisor Dubai
MEP Supervisor( Technician)
Experienced Supervisor with knowledge in MEP and HVAC required with relevant history of Installation, Maintenance and Repair for a company in Dubai. Candidate should be available in UAE.
Dubai Experience preferred. Valid Driving License Compulsory.
Quality Manager Dubai
currently looking for QMS (Quality Management Systems) Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in defining ISO policies and procedures.
• Should have executed ISO projects for at least 3-4 customers in GCC.
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Experience required: 8-10years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.