Fire technician Dubai
Job description: An Dubai based company looking for Fire Alarm & Security System Technician with hands on experience in CCTV & Network installation, troubleshooting, maintaining or repairing security system,alarm devices or related equipment.
IT and maintenance background will be advantage.
Salary: 3000 AED
experience : 3 years
driving licence will be an advantage.
interested candidates can send the resume
Production Supervisor Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to supervise numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
HVAC technician Dubai
Please do not apply unless you have a HVAC qualification
Ideal candidates shall have:-
- A full HVAC or equivalent qualification including electrics
- 1 year+ experience of AC repair + maintenance
- An excellent understanding of customer service
You will receive:-
- A competitive salary
- Transport to and from work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Annual return flight ticket to home country
- Good working atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Uniform provided
Manufacturing manager Dubai
Bright Care Medical Manpower Services
Purchasing Officer Dubai
well reputed hospital in Dubai required a PURCHASE OFFICER with U.A.E experience who has previously worked in Healthcare Industry. should have good contact with suppliers. please send us your C.Vs
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
Dubaitask is Looking for a suitable candidate for the position of QA / QC Engineer . The candidate should have a minimum of 1 year UAE experience with Construction Companies. Prospective candidates must have a good knowledge of all kinds of QA / QC works related to Construction sites. Applicants also should have a minimum educational qualification of B.E or B. Tech(civil) or equalivant.
Materials Manager Dubai
Looking for a materials management lead to work on a very hands on, creative and collaborative role. This will be to create a customer focused materials management road map/strategy. This person should be comfortable working cross functionally across Go To Market, User Research, Brand/Marketing, and Engineering to ensure the necessary materials flow is met.
Strong abilities in creating and tracking data driven processes - Six Sigma qualifications are a big plus.
4yrs in Materials Management
Job type: Full time.
Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.