Hvac technician Dubai
• Must have minimum 3-year experience as HVAC/ AC Technician
• Knowledge for split unit, FCU & Chillers, FCU and AHU- Experience in commercial as well residential building
• Can work under pressure.
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are in need of an experienced HVAC Engineer for our Company in Dubai. Candidates must be in UAE for interview purpose. minimum of five years’ experience in a Contracting Company With Valid UAE D/L is an advantage
ISO 27001 Consultant Saudi Arabia
We are looking for a consultant for ISO 27001: 2005 for our client in KSA. Interested are requested to forward their resume
Exclusive Homes Dubai
MEP Supervisor Dubai
Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources.
Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment.
Respond to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements.
Preparation and submission of quotations and estimates. Liaise with technicians to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates.
Report to manager on job progress and issues on a daily basis.
Flexibility to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 rostered standby duties and emergency call outs.
Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
Minimum 3-5 years UAE experience.
Must have sound knowledge and experience in MEP installation and civil related works.
Should be able to handle a group of 10 people with strong teamwork ethics.
Should have a valid UAE Drivers License.
Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
Able to priorities work and meet deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure. salary negotiable
Industrial Engineering Dubai
Professional / Licensed Electrical Engineer and Experience in Technical / Design Engineering works for manufacturing of Optical Fiber cables, Copper Telecommunication Cables, Control & Instrumentation cables, Signaling and Data Cables, Automotive and Enameled copper wires, and electrical wiring harnesses for automotive use.
In-depth knowledge of cable design, specifications, testing, material, wire and cable processes, application and technical engineering calculation required for specific installation conditions and good understanding of the cable application in communication and industry.
Experience in Quality Control and Product & Research Development works.
Your Own Group of Companies
Quality Manager Dubai
Responsible for maintenance of the project plan,
maintenance and updating of a project website (if
appropriate). Provides administrative support to the
Project Manager. This role is most likely to be required in
larger cross-functional projects.
Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality
management and internal communication.
• Produces consolidated reporting to the Project Board, including milestone summary,
key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
• Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issue,
Risk, Change and Information Management.
• Manages the Project Library.
• Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
• Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
• Manages data security, software and license control.
• Assists with the production of user documentation.
• Assists with testing.
Technical Lead- Solar Rooftop & Building Integrated Installation Specialist - UrbanPV
Location - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
- Into Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Solar EPC Business, Based out of Mumbai, and have operations in UAE
- Has partnership with Established International firms for Specialty Solar Product Sourcing
- Run by a highly qualified and experienced IIM educated founder
- Take Lead for Full End to End Installation of Solar System (Regular Panels OR Specialty BIPV Films) on Building’s Rooftops, Facades, Walls etc. of the project
- Manage the working Labor on installations, delegating them tasks, guiding them and overviewing their operations.
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a Technical Viewpoint.
- Preparing Bill Analysis of Customers & Calculating/Understanding the requirement (kWp).
- Presenting Environmental Characteristics of particular location of customer
- Presenting the estimated generation to Customer from proposed Solar System
- To develop costing as a part of quotation process.
- Handling Consulting Part of Rooftop Solar Power Segment by Preparing Preliminary & Final Risk Analysis along with the Risk Quantification.
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary based on the analysis.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in India
- Prepare Sketch up drawings, PV System analysis, string design, generation estimation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for Material trading – Inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Carry out project study, feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements in the electrical side.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) /Bill of Material (BOM) for the electrical system and equipment and quantification of all the items.
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes.
- Any sort of Hands on Experience in the following would be preferred -
PV-Syst, SketchUp , Helioscope , PVSOL ,Auto-CAD ,CorelDraw ,MS Office ,Tally
- Ability to do Solar plant calculations on Excel.
- Knowledge of Electricity Acts and its amendments, Updates on Tariff changes and analysis from Solar Business point of view.
- Any Graduate Degree from a Reputed University/college. Preferable Background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of One year of Technical Experience in Installing Solar Rooftop System.
Salary – 20% minimum hike on Existing CTC of the Candidate. We are looking for Candidates with 1 to 6 years of work experience in the Industry.
SAP Plant Consultant Dubai
SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Good knowledge on SAP PM Configurations & SAP Implementation experience
Has participated in SAP Plant Maintenance business definition for at least 2 full project life cycle implementations.
A minimum of 2 years of SAP Plant Maintenance configuration experience and understanding of Enterprise Asset Management, corrective and preventative maintenance, integration with other modules
Test and deliver SAP solutions based on Plant Maintenance
Should have industry background preferably from MRO (Maintenance repair overhaul) background.
Fluent in Arabic and English.
Additional Knowledge and Experience in SAP Project Systems or Quality Management Module is big advantage.