PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Dubai
-Must have experience in bakery industry.
-At least 2-4 year experience in shop floor.
-Must have knowledge in Quality Standards (BRC, ISO 22000, HACCP)
-Must have done bakery or food specialty course.
-Age 25-35 year old
-Preferably Indian & Pakistan.
-Must be in Dubai, UAE.
Pro recruit ME
Autocad technicians Dubai
A leading international trading company based in Dubai (Dubai Investment Park), specialized in non-ferrous metals and acrylics is urgently looking for the following vacancies :
- #Draftsman with Knowledge in Autocad plus Tops ( Trumpf Operating System Program) for Laser , Combi Puncher & Laser and Bending C.N.C. machines.
Salary Range (Full Package) : 2,500 AED – 3,500AED + transportation
Assistant Production Manager Dubai
Must be able to perform the following:
· Planning the production schedule by keeping the due dates in front.
· Ensuring the availability of the material required for the smooth production is available and obstruction will cause a delay.
· Understanding very carefully all the requirements of the order before starting its production.
· Always ready to re-schedule the production plan if any urgent order is required to be done
· Always using a pro-active approach to solve the problems on the work place.
· Making sure all the production process is cost effective and no any extra cost is occurring.
· Taking steps to reduce the waste in production process.
· Keeping good relations with the supervisors and workers working under the position.
· Drafting a clear time scale for every single job.
· Calculating labour hours spent on every single job.
· Communicating the goals clearly to the workers, guiding them where they need.
· Monitoring quality standards and taking steps to improve the quality, of the product and the way workers work.
· Actively communicating with all the departments, always asking the questions to reduce the error which can occur to slow down the production.
· Always informing the management about the issues facing at the workplace.
· Monthly generating a report on the production efficiency and the level of production done.
· Monthly making a report on all the supervisors and handing it over top Human Resource Department.
· Following all the policies of the company.
· Making sure all the facilities are available for safe place to work for.
· Informing in writing to all concerned people if anything has obstructed to meet the target on time or quality.
· Must be ready to undertake any additional responsibility assigned by the management.
Preferred with a management course
At least 5 years’ experience, 2 year must be working in a supervisory role in a Production department of reputed switch gear firm
Good planner, situation handler, motivated to improve the work floor. Strong Interpersonal skills. Must have command on English Language (writing, speaking, listening and reading). Must be able to work fast and high stress environment
Project Engineer Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
- Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
- Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
- Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
- Practices good negotiating skills
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
- Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
- Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
- Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
HVAC Technicians Dubai
One Building Maintenance Technician needed
Experienced in Electrical / Plumbing / A/C / Painting
Saturday to Thursday 8am to 7pm
Location is in Al Barsha / Tecom - Dubai
Salary 3,000 to 4,000 including Transport, Accommodation, Visa, Insurance
Facility Management Supervisor Dubai
- Have 5 years strong experience in total facilities management services in Dubai. (Cleaning, Security, Fire Fighting, Lifts, MEP services)
- Should be expert in maintaining and repairing HVAC systems as well as electrical,
- Any nationality can apply.
- Applicants should send CV with attached photo and willing to join immediately.
Press Engineers Dubai
We are looking for a team of Press Engineers / Operators / Specialist who have an understanding in the functionality / components and operational of press equipment.
Successful applicants must have an understanding of:
Press installation / removal / dismantling
Ability to review and decide press installation components
· 2nd press man experience
· The ability to assist with press and/or machinery setâ€up, run, and clean up.
· Know the parts and components of a printing press
· In depth knowledge of printing presses
· Experience working on new and old press's
· 3-5 years experience in the press engineering field