Management Accountant Dubai
We are in need of a management account to join the firm, you must be fully qualified with 4 plus years of solid accounting experience, you will also have good English skills, the salary is 67 K USD per year tax free plus relocation
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
Senior Project Manager – Middle East This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the delivery of productions educational experiences and campaigns in the Middle East and beyond. Requirements: • Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions • Full understanding of a production life-cycle (either in film, exhibitions or publishing) • Successful experience working in a project environment • Experience in running successful events • Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience Skills: 1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills 2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude 3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet 4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines 5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English 6. Ability to manage project budgets 7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment 8. Ability to travel in GCC countries Compensation: AED25,000 – AED40,000 negotiable depending on experience
TeleTrade dj LTD
Business development executive Dubai
- Higher education in Economics, Marketing or a related field is a plus;
- Experience in the field of sales will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Initiative and flexible personality;
- Highly ambitious, self motivated and result oriented person.
- Preferably has a network of business contacts in the middle business circle/SME, personal network of contacts in a niche market of mid-level investors, or has capacity to initiate sourcing them out effectively.
Can work independently with no supervision.
Remineration: +14000 AED
Classic luxury transport
Management Graduate Dubai
Good in English speaking and writing. He should run rent-a-car operations from our Dubai\'s brand new office at Dubai World Central at Jebel Ali.
We need a Management graduate for this job.
Salary would be commensurate with the skills and experience
Business Manager Dubai
Benjamin Moore is a leading paint brand from USA which is now building position in the UAE market. We require a business manager who is well versed with developing business and brand in a competitive environment. The incumbant would be required to develop business of Benjamin Moore Paints brand in UAE and would need to formulate differentiated marketing, sales and channel strategies and implement them to deliver accelerated growth. Interaction with designers, architects, consultants and end users is an essential domain and the individual should be able to operate at ease amongst this diversified client base.
Both B2B and retail sales are a part of the scope and work experience in both segments would be required.