Events Manager Dubai
Our client is a Global exhibition & conference organizer. They are currently seeking for Marketing / Sales / Business Developer Managers to join one of their leading exhibition & event divisions.
- Must have sales & marketing experience in Exhibitions & Events
- Looking for a mid to senior level of candidate
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience
- Attractive Compensation Plan
Job Track Me
Business Development Manager Dubai
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – HOTEL SUPPLIES DUBAI/ COMPETITIVE PACKAGE + ANNUAL BENEFITS Graduate, 30-45 years with minimum 5+ years of experience in a business development and sales in the Hotel and Catering supplies business in the entire UAE and other GCC countries. . Excellent interpersonal, Marketing & selling skills with superb oral and written Communication skills with valid UAE Driving License
Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
Power Group International
Assistant Facilities Manager / Manager Dubai
• BE or B tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• 5 years FM / maintenance experience in gulf out of which 3 years in management role
• With Valid UAE driving license
• Good communication skills and leadership qualities
Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.
Operations Manager Dubai
RENT A CAR OPERATIONS MANAGER - Must have at least 2 years experience - Should know how to manage and improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations - Knows how to resolve customer issues - Manages and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services - Implements marketing strategy - Performs on-going in-depth analysis of sales, sales agreement and promotion performance data - Measures and reports sales & profit performance on a regular basis If you have the qualifications as mentioned above, please send your CV
E-commerce Manager Dubai
The E-commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars * This position leads collaboration across cross-functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites * Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management * Provide customer service to the company’s ecommerce consumer network * Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning * Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers * Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays * Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business, e-commerce or IT related disciplines * Minimum 3 years e-commerce experience * Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions * Experience leading and mentoring direct reports is preferred * Experience with agile development methodology and principles is preferred * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
GPN Middle East
Business Development Manager Dubai
Job description: Responsible in managing promotions and building strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area or territory by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring availability and visibility of our products
Develops merchandising materials for nationwide retailers
Creates plan-o-grams for product displays; conducts product training for merchandisers.
Rolls out seasonal promotions & periodically conducts joint-calls with sales team
Spearheads and manages product launches, corporate conferences, marketing events.
Generates and analyzes sales data in system to evaluate product performance, sales trends and productivity in a given period
Created media plans, liaised with advertising agencies for the development of advertisements, brochures and display materials
Conducted trade checks, surveyed product performance, and constructed planograms
Prepares monthly reports of assigned product/s on its status in the market.
Renders administrative work: listing fees, budget tracking, documentation of all projects, and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager.