3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative 3D Designer.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A creative team whom you will be clashing design ideas with.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Expertise in creating 3D event views, stages, venue layouts, etc.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the Events or Media industry.
Expert in 3D Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV3D
Graphic Designer/Illustrator Dubai
Work with the Media Manager to grow and develop our company brand as well as our clients.
• Have the ability to take a brief and deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive results, in short amounts of
time, on tasks large and small.
• Design illustrations, web and print graphics, retail displays, editorial layouts, brand guidelines, event collateral
and studio photo shoots.
• Produce beautiful and thought-provoking designs.
• Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer.
• Be aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and
most importantly, solving problems.
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.
The role of the Motion Graphic Designer is a key position within a highly creative and collaborative environment, with a primary focus on demonstrating visual flair from concept to execution, executing fresh ideas that ensure the final creative product aligns purposefully with the strategy of the brief and the artistic spirit of the agency.
The Motion Graphic Designer must show a natural ability to understand and develop, often complex ideas, into a powerful visual language designed to communicate and inspire stakeholders.
A passion for all forms of communication is a must equally in conceptualizing, storyboarding, developing design, animation, lighting, texture & 3D rendering.
1. Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
2. Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
3. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation etc for graphic design.
4. Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
5. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
6. Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
7. Maintain up to date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
8. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Expert level in Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint
Show interest in multidisciplinary motion graphic design application
Knowledge using after effects to create 2D/3D animation and motion graphics
Able to rig and animate a 2D character in after effects
Red Events Pro
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for a creative Junior Graphic Designer.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A creative team whom you will be clashing designs with.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved creative person like you.
What you have:
• Responsible for the design and production of various projects ranging from brand identity, marketing materials, including but not limited to; t-shirts, holiday cards, brochure, flyer and personal stationery.
• Develop graphics and layouts for promotion posters, logos, displays etc
• Drive excellence in quality, design and typography.
• Push the creative bounds.
• Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
• Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience in designing
• Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Senior Graphic Designer Dubai
Senior graphic designer with 6 years experience needed to head the design team, this is a full time role, we will offer 12000 AED per month
Graphic Designer Dubai
Required Graphic Designers with a minimum of 1 year of Exp. Having a Bachelors' Degree in Graphic Designing... apply for this role. Salary upto 12,000 AED. Working Days: Sunday - Thursday. Work Timings: 8:00am to 5:00pm. Interested candidates please email your resumes
Graphic Designer Dubai
Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print by using graphic designing tools/Software to design products that meet the needs and requirement of the company.
The main job of a graphic designer is to use current technology and art as a medium for artistic expression with images and text. Depending on the project, a designer might have to work alongside a writer deciding on the layout of text. Designers might have areas of specialty, such as creating logo or packaging. A candidate must have 2 to 5 year experience. A candidate has combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of website and printed page. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make
SEO Specialist Required
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Develop & Optimize Digital Marketing
Cross-channel, integrated marketing initiatives that balance business goals, user needs and available budget & timing
Channels include: web, mobile, social media, search (PPC & SEO), email, apps, video, marketing automation, online advertising
Optimize the digital marketing efforts for clients
Creative and project briefs
Collaborate on annual digital marketing plans
User engagement and conversion strategies to achieve KPIs
Tie campaign and web analytics and reporting requirements to one another