Creative Designer Dubai
The role of Creative Designer is a crucial one, requiring skills, experience and confidence across a range of disciplines, in order to maintain such high standards with a relatively small team. The Creative Designer should be a team player while at the same time highly independent and self-motivated, with a passion for excellence and new challenges. JRA has been continuously growing, and the Creative Designer is expected to be a key driver of this expansion and success.
The Creative Designer will be responsible for providing creative solutions including, but not limited to, developing ideas, creating designs and layouts, and finalizing artworks. The Creative Designer will perform his tasks under the supervision of the Creative Director and will work together to help in fulfilling requirements and achieving target goals for both the clients and JRA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Take the brief from the Creative Director - and from the Account Manager, as required - to understand the requirements and client’s objectives
• Think creatively and develop new concepts, designs, layouts, etc. - in coordination with the Creative Director - to meet the client's needs
• Work with a wide range of media and design software to accomplish the required tasks
• Design art and copy layouts for visual communications, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, digital, outdoor advertising, packaging, POS, various BTL materials, etc.
• Present ideas, rough drafts and design options to the Creative Director, as well as to the Account Manager and other members of the team, as required
• Check and finalize artworks ready for printing/production
• Perform other creative tasks to provide support to projects including, but not limited to, image retouching, photo manipulation, composition, photography, dummy preparation, etc.
• Keep abreast of the latest design techniques, programs, etc. and continuously enrich one’s skills for self-development and to contribute more towards JRA’s growth and success
• Proactively propose unique creative concepts and ideas to anticipate the Clients’ needs
General / Overall
• Report to the Creative Director and other superiors and maintain smooth communication amongst all team members for an organized and systematic work plan and flow (project development, timelines, results)
• Help to ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects to assure fulfillment of goals for both the clients and JRA
• Attend internal meetings to get a clear understanding of the project brief
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop campaigns and strategies
• Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Perform other duties as required to build business for clients and support JRA's operations
Graphic Designer Dubai
Job description: Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Dubai.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Ability to adhere to our corporate brand guidelines and create visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate.
Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other relevant applications.
Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Support marketing team in various projects
Mandatory submission of portfolio for samples of past work (corporate projects are a plus).
2D Graphic Designer
What you have:
Ability to work with internal and external resources to develop and design concepts for corporate events, live events and exhibitions according to the client brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy.
Push the creative bounds.
Deliver creative quality that is upheld to high standards.
Great motivational skills and highly professional to inspire and lead by example.
Desired skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Events / Media industry.
Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe InDesign and Corel draw.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your work portfolio along with your updated CV
Freelance photo retoucher Dubai
Retouch, color correct, crop digital images according to provided style guide
Receive direction from Creative Director and perform corrections when necessary
Exhibit excellent team/collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast paced production environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strong and polished retouching skills – keen eye and aesthetic
Proactive and able to show initiative to foresee / resolve issues related to post workflow
Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
Advanced proficiency in PhotoShop.
Graphic Designer – (ARABIC) Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer preferably Arabic.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management industry.
Candidate Requirements :
Five years minimum experience in Design Production industry.
Should be an expert in Autocad, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
College graduate or a degree holder.
Can work in tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of an expanding Events company.
Please email detailed CV
Graphic Designers Dubai
Design house is seeking qualified graphic designers, you will have previous experience about 2 years in design, this is not a freelance position, this is a fulltime job, so we need good people, we have many top clients form online design, print and sketch up, apply now as this position will not last, the salary is negotiable
Inkpot Graphics LLC
Creative Graphic Designer Dubai
-Should have excellent skills in PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, 3D Max & InDesign.
-Should have a degree or diploma from accredited arts school/college
-Should be able to think creatively. Excellent communication skills are highly preferred. Male/female, from any nationalities are welcome.
-Send your resumes with your work Portfolio.
-Please note that, no application will be entertained without WORK PORTFOLIO.
Web Designers Dubai
We are currently looking for an in-house web designer.
Applicant must have a passionate creativity with experience in e-commerce.