Qualtra Worldwide JLT
Tenders and Proposals Coordinator Dubai
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge in tendering process
2. Good understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes
3. Adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
4. Assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows
5. Develop relationships and rapport with external clients and internal colleagues
6. Strong and effective verbal and written communication, team player, collaborative
7. Ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
8. Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
9. A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery
10. Good command of English language for editing text and response writing
11. Flexibility to meet demanding proposal deadlines working extra hours when necessary
12. Be able to work with minimal supervision
Meter Reader UAE
(Water and Electricity) - ENGLISH and ARABIC SPEAKING IS MUST..!!! (ARAB NATIONALITY ONLY)(Job Code: FTD-001) No. of Vacancies : 70 Salary: 2500 AED Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of job: Record Electricity & Water consumption from houses, companies & governmental bodies to ensure the accurate collection of Company\'s service cost
Video editor Dubai
Male Video Editor Responsibilities
An advertising firm in Business Bay looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
Create rough and final cuts
Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Proven work experience as a video editor
Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.
Mechanical technician Dubai
Perform maintenance repairs and services on mechanical machinery, and equipment to ensure efficient operation in FOOD PRODUCTION.
Repair and maintain efficiently a wide range of mechanical equipment and systems
Attend preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance repairs, with minimum direction and supervision, (including “on call” duties, as and when required), restores the mechanical systems, as quickly as possible.
Monitor any repeated breakdown and suggests and implements proper resolutions.
Knowledge of all mechanical maintenance tools.
-Must be a graduate of Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Craft /Trade certificate or equivalent qualification.
-3-5 years’ experience in similar position
-Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
-Must be familiar with all maintenance tools with good computer skills.
PROJECT MANAGER Dubai
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 5-10 years’ experience in Sales and Project Management
• Experience in traffic signs (Gantries / Cantilevers)
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English
• Good knowledge of Planning
• Holder of U.A.E. driving license
Quality officer Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibility • Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control programs designed to ensure continuous and qualitity production as per standards:
• Control and test products from suppliers, production process, manufactured products to determine standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
• Ensure the establishment of the Integrated management system and its maintenance in accordance with the ISO 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001 International Standard;
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
• Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
• Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
• Supports the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
• Cooperates to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
• Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
• Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.