Auto electrician Dubai
description: Need AUTO electrician for cars In a garage located in ras al Khor
Can deal with all kind of cars
Americans and Japanese cars
Good knowledge with sensors , wiring
Good with a/c repairing / filling .
Pakistan, Indian, Srilankan and Philippines preferred
Accommodation and visa will be provided.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
Auto electricians Dubai
AUTO ELECTRICIANS cum A/C TECHNICIANS
THE COMPANY REQUIRED:
* 4 Years Gulf Experience in related field such as Mercedes,
Daewoo Trucks, Forklift, Hyundai, JCB, Caterpillar, Komatsu
machines,and Hiab Crane Truck
* Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical skills and Complex problem solving
* Ability to install electrical systems
* Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Ability to communicate vehicle issues in layman’s terms
* Ability to work in a changing environment and multinational.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
A well reputed g overnment organisation in UAE is looking out for an Electrician.
Exp: - 2-3 years as an Electrician in the home country.
Should have experience in electricity maintenance and wiring, Should have experience in electrical cut connections and disconnections.
Education: Secondary Technical Ceritificate (Electrical)
Salary Offered: AED 2000 - AED 2200 + Medical Insurance (self)+ Annual Leave Salary+ End of service benefits as per the UAE Labour candidates.
Air Conditioning Technicians Dubai
Urgently need 2-4 AC technicians who are qualified for AC contracting and AC maintenance services. We work on different types of AC systems from Duct-ed central systems, split units, package units, window type, cassette type, and standing type (all except chiller systems). Need to have 2-5 years of experience in the field. salary is dependent on experience and skills. accommodation, permanent employment visa, transportation from and to the accommodation, and overtime fees will be provided. Salary range is from AED 1500-3000. Interview will be taken immediately upon request. Only Air conditioning technicians with valid qualifications are needed and would be hired.
Water Pumping plant (Job Code: FTD-014) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Large water treatment / water plants Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Maintenance officer Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Carrying out ducting Installations as per approved drawings
Following correct installation practices, Standards and safety Measures
Carrying out installation right at the first time in order to avoid re-visiting the areas installed by completing
Maintaining superior level of discipline at work
Following safe working practices and encourage junior -workers to ensure high productivity
Targeting Zero safety violation, in terms of PPE and works carried out at site
Ensuring daily completion schedule is achieved and reported back to the respective supervisor