ELV Technician Dubai
We are urgent required ELV Technician with fully knowledge about Structured Cabling System, CCTV System, Public Address System, SMATV System, Gate Barrier System, Access Control System, Wi-Fi System and other related work. Salary range from 2000 - 2500 aed. send cv
Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
Electrical Technician Dubai
Diploma/Degree in any relevant field (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineer)
Expert in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
Skilled in generating and maintaining reports.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible and responsible. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Maintain reports to track sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinate and distribute tasks to a team of sales agents.
• Must have exceptional customer focus – internally and externally.
• Must have previous activation team experience in a carrier grade organization.
• High level communication skills (written and verbal, in English) – internal to Network Management and externally to all other Network Operations departments, du business units and external customers.
• Must be able to performance effectively in a 24 x 7 environment.
• Must be capable of working in a large and complex network environment.
• Able to handle multiple problems in a highly stressful environment.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Highly refined personal skills.
• Needs to exude confidence and competence.
• Tertiary qualified in telecommunications or computer related technical discipline.
• Desirably, have management experience in more than one technical discipline.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO INDIAN NATIONAL CANDIDATES .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,800.00 to AED5,200.00 /month
Wanted Gulf Experienced Electrician For A Dubai Based Company
Candidate Should have experience Residential and Commercial Villas and Buildings
etails of Experience:-
Able to read Electrical / Plumbing Drawings and do the work acccordingly.
Floor and Wall Piping/Sleeves
Wiring / Cabiling and Glanding
DB Dressing and Termination
Internal and External Drainage Plumbing Work
UPVC / PPR Piping
Installation of Sanitary Fixtures, Tank etc....
We are looking to recruit for the following positions (a) Electrician - ITI Qualified, 2-5 yrs of experience in cable tray routing, cable glanding, read and understand electrical drawings, checking & testing of control panels & panel board wiring etc
Maintenance officer Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Carrying out ducting Installations as per approved drawings
Following correct installation practices, Standards and safety Measures
Carrying out installation right at the first time in order to avoid re-visiting the areas installed by completing
Maintaining superior level of discipline at work
Following safe working practices and encourage junior -workers to ensure high productivity
Targeting Zero safety violation, in terms of PPE and works carried out at site
Ensuring daily completion schedule is achieved and reported back to the respective supervisor
ASSOC. ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Programming / Configuration of PLCs, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems and Good knowledge in IEC/IEEE and other Standards
Required: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from a reputed University and atleast 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the Gulf region.
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.