CCTV Technicians Dubai
Job description: Knowledge in Security Systems(CCTV,Access Control)
Good Communication skills.
UAE Driving License.
3+ UAE Experience.
A large scale service industry in oilfield & heavy duty industrial sectors URGENTLY requires the following personnel: Thermal Spray Operator. Candidate should have a minimum higher secondary school education and 3 - 4 years of experience in plasma & HVOF spraying. Those having experience in PRAXAIR / TAFA / METCO spray systems with robotics spray supporting system will be given preference. Attractive salary package.
Interested candidates may send the updated RESUME to: The Manager, HR Department
Security Technician Dubai
CCTV System Technician with 2 years Min experience in Dubai
Requirement : Diploma in Electrical or electronics
Preferably a certified Technician from DPS
Technical Sales Representative Dubai
Exciting opportunity to join Middle East office of Canadian Company as a Technical Sales
Representative supporting our Middle East market. Headquartered in Canada, is a global
business that provides products and services for the Environmental industry focusing on air
In this Technical Sales role, the representative will work crossâ€functionally to lead revenue
growth and profitability of the environmental market to:
Build and implement sales plans to improve companyâ€™s competitive position
Penetrate targeted customer accounts
Expand the companyâ€™s product and service offering
Build, implement, and monitor local and regional environmental market development
Secure new local and regional customer relationships to capture incremental sales and
Attend targeted local and regional environmental industry association conferences and
Conducts odour/air sampling, measurement and field Environmental assessment
(training will be provided)
Must be mechanically inclined with experience operating and troubleshooting tools and
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Electrical Technician Dubai
Diploma/Degree in any relevant field (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineer)
Expert in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
Skilled in generating and maintaining reports.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible and responsible. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Maintain reports to track sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinate and distribute tasks to a team of sales agents.
• Must have exceptional customer focus – internally and externally.
• Must have previous activation team experience in a carrier grade organization.
• High level communication skills (written and verbal, in English) – internal to Network Management and externally to all other Network Operations departments, du business units and external customers.
• Must be able to performance effectively in a 24 x 7 environment.
• Must be capable of working in a large and complex network environment.
• Able to handle multiple problems in a highly stressful environment.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Highly refined personal skills.
• Needs to exude confidence and competence.
• Tertiary qualified in telecommunications or computer related technical discipline.
• Desirably, have management experience in more than one technical discipline.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO INDIAN NATIONAL CANDIDATES .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,800.00 to AED5,200.00 /month
Technical Consultants Dubai
We have an opening for Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant having 3-5 years experience on Dynamics NAV version 2009 and 2013 R2. Preference will be given to candidates having Knowledge of LS Retail and NAV 2015.